Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RPG w/80+ Vore Scenes, NEW POLL!!

Postby Halcyon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Jeice wrote:Wait a minute

What Harpy Alchemist?

Check around in Ald Avia. She doesn't have her own place, rather she practices in secret elsewhere. The fortuneteller (One in Felmora and one in Namara) can help you find her :)

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your kind and generous review! :D I hope you continue to enjoy the game, even if it doesn't fit your preferences. If you don't mind me asking, what is the kind of vore that you like best?

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you are able to finish the game to the end :) The final chapter is coming soon, and I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts again once you complete Chapter 7 (the current release)

I'm glad that my review was helpful! Well it's not the vore types I'm not into, which are quite standard and very well executed, but rather the preds: I only really like furry preds (anthro or feral). Nekos aren't as much on the list I'm afraid, since in appearance they're still human just with cat ears and tails... although I am more comfortable with such in comparison, and the main character being one made it easier to decide to play initially. I mostly changed my mind after a Youtuber posted the dragon vore scene though, which is definitely a part I fully enjoy :) I imagine full anthros don't have any place in the universe of this game... like a special forest or town that will feature any, or an Easter egg that lets Nee go full anthro? In either case, the only annoyance is that if I have to go through a vore scene I really don't like, I just don't listen and look while blindly pressing space until it's over :P

But this is barely an obstacle at this point; I'm enjoying the game so much for everything not vore related too, that I'll happily ignore any not-up-my-alley vore scenes for the rest! I currently entered Chapter 5, and cranked up nearly 14 hours of overall gameplay. Still a lot to go, but I like this so much that I'm already feeling sad for when it will inevitably reach an ending. Of course, I will post my thoughts after I reach the end of the current version.

Also, I have to know: Did you create all of the maps and dialogues and cutscenes by yourself? I kinda spend most of my time making RPG games too... not in RPG Maker but in OHRRPGCE, and so far none ready to be publicized. It's definitely a struggle to get as much done as fast as possible. It's remarkable if only one person did all this, even if during the course of over one year.

I can't wait to see your thoughts as the story continues :) I'm proud to say that, while the game uses mostly stock assets, the Map design is mostly done by me, with some "sample maps" thrown in and numerous contributions by Gibet (including Metcobra and Hotel Babylon). The dialogue and story is all mine as well, glad you like it! :D Though I must confess that, rather than a year, I started in January 2014, so it probably will have been about three years by the time it's finished :D
Halcyon
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Well it looks like I've reached the ending just earlier. Darn I wish it didn't have to end :cry: But at least there will be one more chapter after the update you've mentioned, so I'll gladly await!

Once again, I'm not really sure what to say. You have so much imagination, and managed to come up with such a beautiful setup and detailed world! It's not just the story exploding into so many things: There are so many areas and towns, each of a different theme and feel, and each with a different race of inhabitants that has its own culture and nature. Every mission is also replayable once you've finished it, so you never have the typical "aw man, I won't enjoy this moment again unless I start a new game" moment. It's a feeling of epic I only remember getting from games like old Warcraft 3! If there's anything I can think of offering critique on, that would be:

• There's no music in some areas or battles. While I realize this is probably intentional, it can feel like lack of level completion. I'd advice on all areas having music, except maybe for very short segments.
  • More types of equipment might be nice. There are quite a few weapon / armor / helmet tiers, but it feels like there isn't a lot of diverse stuff you can buy for yourself and wear. This is the only department that feels a bit too linear.
  • If adding such isn't more work than you think is worth, it would be nice if all preds had more interactive vore scenes. With most enemies, getting eaten results in a cutscene which just shows Nee in a belly then implies she died. It would be fun if all of them allowed you to walk around the stomach map for a bit, and maybe interact with various parts to get different responses! A few enemies let you do that, but most don't seem to.

I'm curious if you plan to post the game on other, more generalized RPG Game lists. While I know this has vore so people outside of Eka's might not be too happy about that, I also feel like it deserves to have even more popularity for the work that went into it! Lastly, I've managed to find one of the Easter Eggs on my own in addition, if that is worth mentioning:

Spoiler: show
9001 is over nine thousand 8)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:16 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Well it looks like I've reached the ending just earlier. Darn I wish it didn't have to end :cry: But at least there will be one more chapter after the update you've mentioned, so I'll gladly await!

Once again, I'm not really sure what to say. You have so much imagination, and managed to come up with such a beautiful setup and detailed world! It's not just the story exploding into so many things: There are so many areas and towns, each of a different theme and feel, and each with a different race of inhabitants that has its own culture and nature. Every mission is also replayable once you've finished it, so you never have the typical "aw man, I won't enjoy this moment again unless I start a new game" moment. It's a feeling of epic I only remember getting from games like old Warcraft 3! If there's anything I can think of offering critique on, that would be:

• There's no music in some areas or battles. While I realize this is probably intentional, it can feel like lack of level completion. I'd advice on all areas having music, except maybe for very short segments.
  • More types of equipment might be nice. There are quite a few weapon / armor / helmet tiers, but it feels like there isn't a lot of diverse stuff you can buy for yourself and wear. This is the only department that feels a bit too linear.
  • If adding such isn't more work than you think is worth, it would be nice if all preds had more interactive vore scenes. With most enemies, getting eaten results in a cutscene which just shows Nee in a belly then implies she died. It would be fun if all of them allowed you to walk around the stomach map for a bit, and maybe interact with various parts to get different responses! A few enemies let you do that, but most don't seem to.

I'm curious if you plan to post the game on other, more generalized RPG Game lists. While I know this has vore so people outside of Eka's might not be too happy about that, I also feel like it deserves to have even more popularity for the work that went into it! Lastly, I've managed to find one of the Easter Eggs on my own in addition, if that is worth mentioning:

9001 is over nine thousand 8)

Thanks again for your kind and insightful comments :) While I'll listen and take everything into account, of course, I wanted to ask in particular, what are the scenes/battles you've found that don't have any music? While I know that there are one or two, I wanna make sure there's nothing that I accidentally forgot to add music for (or worse, a bug where music doesn't get played!)

Good job on the easter eggs / cheat codes... there are many more :lol: And as for posting the game elsewhere, I've thought about it, but I don't think I will. Certainly not with the vore, and I don't think it would be worth taking all of the vore out and making a "non-vore" version of the game. I'm content with just you guys enjoying it to its full extent~
Halcyon
???

Postby Hooligan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Just started playing this game today and I LOVE it! I'm kinda stuck in Chapter 2 though.

I've killed some Imps. (Enough to get the $500 Claw weapons.)
I've taken the Nymp to the Herm Succubus.
Walked into the Nymph building when they'd all been eaten and ate the last one myself.
I've tried the arena, not very good at it. Do I have to beat each timed round to move forward?

That's pretty much all I've been able to do atm. Where do I meet Satan, past the barred gate to the north? It's locked. Can someone list what I'm missing or give me a hint on what I'm supposed to do?
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Hooligan wrote:Just started playing this game today and I LOVE it! I'm kinda stuck in Chapter 2 though.

I've killed some Imps. (Enough to get the $500 Claw weapons.)
I've taken the Nymp to the Herm Succubus.
Walked into the Nymph building when they'd all been eaten and ate the last one myself.
I've tried the arena, not very good at it. Do I have to beat each timed round to move forward?

That's pretty much all I've been able to do atm. Where do I meet Satan, past the barred gate to the north? It's locked. Can someone list what I'm missing or give me a hint on what I'm supposed to do?

The arena is purely optional way to make money. And Satan is in the temple like building in the Northwest
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Hooligan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Got it, thanks! Didn't know I had to talk to the bard to gain entry to that place.
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby 3phantoms » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 am

Love this game. :-D

Is there any way to re-fight Roxanne at the end of the tower?
3phantoms
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:44 am

3phantoms wrote:Love this game. :-D

Is there any way to re-fight Roxanne at the end of the tower?

generally most bosses can be fought again if you reenter the boss room or pull a "respawn level of convenience" nearby.

though in the case of Roxxane you might have to put on the red light
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Halcyon wrote:Thanks again for your kind and insightful comments :) While I'll listen and take everything into account, of course, I wanted to ask in particular, what are the scenes/battles you've found that don't have any music? While I know that there are one or two, I wanna make sure there's nothing that I accidentally forgot to add music for (or worse, a bug where music doesn't get played!)

Sorry for the delay. I don't remember by memory I'm afraid. I just know that a few maps had no music, and there was one boss battle that didn't either. It is a large game, so harder to keep track.

Halcyon wrote:Good job on the easter eggs / cheat codes... there are many more :lol: And as for posting the game elsewhere, I've thought about it, but I don't think I will. Certainly not with the vore, and I don't think it would be worth taking all of the vore out and making a "non-vore" version of the game. I'm content with just you guys enjoying it to its full extent~

One idea: Make the vore system possible to toggle, just like the scat scenes. Of course that would radically change the gameplay, so likely not the brightest thing of me to suggest :P In any case, that is sad but understandable.

Oh also, one bug... or just me being stupid and missing something: The Cerebus battle doesn't seem to be replayable. If I run around hell or go to the area where you fight her, no trigger to replay the battle can be found.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 am

MirceaKitsune wrote: Oh also, one bug... or just me being stupid and missing something: The Cerebus battle doesn't seem to be replayable. If I run around hell or go to the area where you fight her, no trigger to replay the battle can be found.

That is odd... You're supposed to be able to interact with a skeleton on the platform where Cerberus was to retrigger the fight. That's how it is in my game. Maybe you're using an outdated version?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby eleventh » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:02 am

MirceaKitsune wrote: Oh also, one bug... or just me being stupid and missing something: The Cerebus battle doesn't seem to be replayable. If I run around hell or go to the area where you fight her, no trigger to replay the battle can be found.

I think it appears once you finish the chapter, there should be a skeleton in the area.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 am

eleventh wrote:I think it appears once you finish the chapter, there should be a skeleton in the area.

Aha... maybe it's that! I went and checked right after the original battle, before finishing the chapter. Mostly since I needed to farm more in the area before heading on, so I went all the way back in the process. Makes sense now :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby jason7657 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Sadly, I've had to restart multiple times. I had external harddrives and flashdrives that i would keep everything on. I have started from scratch and beat the game when chapter 3, when 4 came out, when 5 came out, when 6 came out, and now for 7. I know you now have a midway save but I kinda enjoy doing it, it just gets longer each time lol. And if my bad luck with files continues, I'll be doing this until you finish making the game. Keep it up with this amazing game!
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 pm

jason7657 wrote:Sadly, I've had to restart multiple times. I had external harddrives and flashdrives that i would keep everything on. I have started from scratch and beat the game when chapter 3, when 4 came out, when 5 came out, when 6 came out, and now for 7. I know you now have a midway save but I kinda enjoy doing it, it just gets longer each time lol. And if my bad luck with files continues, I'll be doing this until you finish making the game. Keep it up with this amazing game!

You're in luck then Jason as the next part is the last one, barring any post game adventures/content that comes out of course.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DoubleOSnake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:56 pm

So, I just played Nyan Adventures for the first time yesterday and there's two things I wanna say about it.

1) Honestly, it's definitely one of the best games on this site.
2) I wanna kiss the person who thought the bard should sing a part of Rush's Clockwork Angels.

I'm up to chapter 3, but so far its looking like a damn good game! :D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby Gibet » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:39 pm

DoubleOSnake wrote:So, I just played Nyan Adventures for the first time yesterday and there's two things I wanna say about it.

1) Honestly, it's definitely one of the best games on this site.
2) I wanna kiss the person who thought the bard should sing a part of Rush's Clockwork Angels.

I'm up to chapter 3, but so far its looking like a damn good game! :D

I'm glad you like it!! ^^ I wish I could take credit for the numerous Rush references, but alas...
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Re: Nyan Adventures! In-Dev RPG currently w/80+ Vore Scenes!

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 am

Well I've asked this for another RPG using some of the character sprites, so I might as well ask here too since I'm definitely interested: There's already an option to toggle scat scenes on and off. Would you consider a setting for Nee and all of the other monster girls, that would allow the player to choose between their current appearance (humans with animal tails / ears / paws) an full anthro versions (like in normal furry art)? Enabling it would make Nee a full anthro cat, as well as the monster girls you encounter in the wild (wolf girls, fox girls, bear girls, etc).

Such a thing would make the game a whole lot more enjoyable for me and likely other furries, so I'd appreciate it greatly! But obviously it depends on whether adding it is possible without ruining the story and theme, and if anyone is willing to offer in-world / battle / avatar sprites for every affected character. I'm only thinking of an option to swap the graphics though, no dialogue or gameplay changes. I wouldn't want the game to become something it's not for this sake, so if this isn't possible that's fine by me... still I hope you might consider it at some point :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Halcyon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:07 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Well I've asked this for another RPG using some of the character sprites, so I might as well ask here too since I'm definitely interested: There's already an option to toggle scat scenes on and off. Would you consider a setting for Nee and all of the other monster girls, that would allow the player to choose between their current appearance (humans with animal tails / ears / paws) an full anthro versions (like in normal furry art)? Enabling it would make Nee a full anthro cat, as well as the monster girls you encounter in the wild (wolf girls, fox girls, bear girls, etc).

Such a thing would make the game a whole lot more enjoyable for me and likely other furries, so I'd appreciate it greatly! But obviously it depends on whether adding it is possible without ruining the story and theme, and if anyone is willing to offer in-world / battle / avatar sprites for every affected character. I'm only thinking of an option to swap the graphics though, no dialogue or gameplay changes. I wouldn't want the game to become something it's not for this sake, so if this isn't possible that's fine by me... still I hope you might consider it at some point :)

I don't see why not! Changing the battler images probably won't be possible, since I stole most of the anthro images from Monster Girl Quest anyway, and I can't imagine somebody coming up with full art for all of those characters. But if somebody could come up with a Nee sprite that's more furrified than she already is, I'm sure I could put in a cheat code that will let you turn into her :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby fholgore » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi all, I just reformatted my computer and I could not keep my starting someone could pass me a saved game just before the fight with cerberus
fholgore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cyrexia » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm having a weird issue. The game crashes in the Axel fight scene, during the "grabs a giant axe" prompt. Gives error message "failed to create bitmap"

Any ideas?
Cyrexia
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game