Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Chapter SIX is here, 16 Feb!! (2/17 bug

Postby sqold » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 am

Rhakark wrote:
Spoiler: show
It's probably the four harpies at the table in the same place as the frog girl. See my previous picture on how you go about avoiding the frog girl to get to the others.

OMG it really worked! Thank you so much! I would never find it without your help! :silly:
sqold
New to the forum

Postby Scorpi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

Any hints to where i can find the new pred scens. I haven't had any luck finding any of them besides the slimegirl arena. But that one didn't count
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

Was wondering if anyone could provide a save at chapter 4's end. I can't seem to find where I squirreled away the game.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:03 am

Hi everybody!

This is important, so listen up! A lot of you have been asking for save files, at various points in the game, to replace lost old installations, etc. I've decided to solve this once and for all by creating a stock save file that people can download, with minimal leveling/items/scenes etc. The save file takes place just at the end of Chapter 4, which is the halfway point of the game. So, if you've already played through chapter 4 or later but you lost your save file, you can at least start from there instead of the beginning. Please see the first post for a download link. Also, this file took me several hours to make just right, so please enjoy it, as it'll be the only one you get! :wink:
Halcyon
???

Postby theprinceh » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Scorpi wrote:Any hints to where i can find the new pred scens. I haven't had any luck finding any of them besides the slimegirl arena. But that one didn't count

Slimegirl Arena! Wheres that, only pred scene i've found is the one who is lost in the cave
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kastaa » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 pm

theprinceh wrote:
Scorpi wrote:Any hints to where i can find the new pred scens. I haven't had any luck finding any of them besides the slimegirl arena. But that one didn't count

Slimegirl Arena! Wheres that, only pred scene i've found is the one who is lost in the cave

It's a new building in Hell, located south-east.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Chapter 4 4/5 9/11
Chapter 5: 3/5 8/8

Man, I'm bad at video games
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Halcyon wrote:Hi everybody!

This is important, so listen up! A lot of you have been asking for save files, at various points in the game, to replace lost old installations, etc. I've decided to solve this once and for all by creating a stock save file that people can download, with minimal leveling/items/scenes etc. The save file takes place just at the end of Chapter 4, which is the halfway point of the game. So, if you've already played through chapter 4 or later but you lost your save file, you can at least start from there instead of the beginning. Please see the first post for a download link. Also, this file took me several hours to make just right, so please enjoy it, as it'll be the only one you get! :wink:

THANK YOU soooo fucking much!
Cilis
Participator

Postby Skeiron » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 pm

About the slime girl arena, the demoness behind the counter says that the slimes have a low chance to merge and become more powerful. Does that actually happen? I've fought quite a few slimegirls and have never seen any merged ones :P
Anyway, this update was really good ! I loved all of the new vore scenes. I prefer the prey scenes in general, and the UB scene and velociraptor really stood out.
Looking forward to the remaining Lily scenes in the inn :)
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:15 am

where do i DL the other chapters, can't find any other than 6.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby eleventh » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:24 am

The game contains all chapters up to six.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:42 pm

eleventh, thanks, i thought it might, but i don't remember the main post saying anything about all chapters being in the main file.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Gibet » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:47 pm

nuggholio wrote:eleventh, thanks, i thought it might, but i don't remember the main post saying anything about all chapters being in the main file.
eleventh wrote:The game contains all chapters up to six.

Yup. Don't worry, it's just one continuous game :)
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby letmeinn0w » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

Skeiron wrote:About the slime girl arena, the demoness behind the counter says that the slimes have a low chance to merge and become more powerful. Does that actually happen?

It definitely does. I encountered one of them
Spoiler: show
in the green area on the right side, but I'm not sure if the location matters. She was definitely way tougher than the regular ones, but still not too hard for me at level 44. The swallowing scene is implemented, but it appears that the in stomach/digestion parts aren't, as a message comes up promising it in a future release and I was able to eat another slime right after.

On a different note, the amount of EXP these slime girls give is off the charts. I guess massive XP inflation is an okay way to deal with people being over leveled, but it seems like it could cause balance issues in the future. Is there some sort of level cap/recommended level that we should hit before the next chapter?
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:13 am

Is this only oral vore btw?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby letmeinn0w » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 am

nuggholio wrote:Is this only oral vore btw?

There's one unbirth scene in the latest chapter, but other than that, it's all oral.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Massive vore RPG - Chapter SIX is here!

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:45 pm

I find it a bit funny that after you eat SP she is still appears in the Ishara Inn while you are digesting her. Or is that a bug? x3
~°! Silly friendly Meal!°~
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:39 pm

LoneWolfEvil wrote:I find it a bit funny that after you eat SP she is still appears in the Ishara Inn while you are digesting her. Or is that a bug? x3

That is CERTAINLY a bug!! :lol: Or, really, just something I overlooked. I'm surprised I never noticed that - and you're the first person to point it out!!

Thanks so much, I'll make sure to change that in the next release!
Halcyon
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:48 am

replaying this from the start... man I think it's interesting how more and more detailed your vore gets as the game progresses XD you can really see yourself grow.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby MolenarVincaros » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 am

Loving this tons so far, just got to chapter 5 myself, the first big fight in it was sure a cutie~ The story so far is really a lot of fun too, totally got me wanting to play more for just that, the vore aspect is just icing on the cake, so to speak.
MolenarVincaros
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game