Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Massive vore RPG - Chapter SIX is here!

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Halcyon wrote:
LoneWolfEvil wrote:I find it a bit funny that after you eat SP she is still appears in the Ishara Inn while you are digesting her. Or is that a bug? x3

That is CERTAINLY a bug!! :lol: Or, really, just something I overlooked. I'm surprised I never noticed that - and you're the first person to point it out!!

Thanks so much, I'll make sure to change that in the next release!

No problem i sometimes open the game and look around for odd things like that x3 And curiosity helps too, but now im curious too the event that activates after the scene of them in the Ishara Inn is in the chapter or is going to be in the next chapter? also does eating sp activates another event? just curious ^^;
~°! Silly friendly Meal!°~
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:36 pm

honestly I wouldn't mind seeing some events getting triggered though Nee's actions. Adds some replay value. For example eating the little princess in Metcobra means the chef has to do something else with you if you interrupt her. Or sparing the thief gives you access to some hidden treasure down the road or she offers to help you on a tough boss battle down the line.

Could be something to think about
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:35 am

@Halcyon
Hmmm, my ears tell me someone's been playing Mabinogi :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 am

But Prof, that would mean some scenes would no longer be repeatable. It's one of the things that stand out in this game for me too.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:25 pm

forumlurker wrote:But Prof, that would mean some scenes would no longer be repeatable. It's one of the things that stand out in this game for me too.

Well it could actually work, A event could trigger an scene after Nee does something, and after that event is triggered(or after the scene happens) it is removed and everything goes back to normal, if you wanted to trigger that scene again then you would have to trigger the event again.
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:replaying this from the start... man I think it's interesting how more and more detailed your vore gets as the game progresses XD you can really see yourself grow.

Haha I think so too :lol: I only started the game about two years ago, and in that time I think I've grown a lot as a writer. Super excited to see where it ends up :)

MolenarVincaros wrote:Loving this tons so far, just got to chapter 5 myself, the first big fight in it was sure a cutie~ The story so far is really a lot of fun too, totally got me wanting to play more for just that, the vore aspect is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

Thank you so much! Originally the game was just designed to be a vore game, but as I got farther and farther, I found myself actually wrapped up in the story as well - something I never expected! But thank you so much, I'm very happy to hear that others feel that way as well :) I can promise some AWESOME twists and developments in the final chapters! I've got it all planned out :lol:

LoneWolfEvil wrote:
forumlurker wrote:But Prof, that would mean some scenes would no longer be repeatable. It's one of the things that stand out in this game for me too.

Well it could actually work, A event could trigger an scene after Nee does something, and after that event is triggered(or after the scene happens) it is removed and everything goes back to normal, if you wanted to trigger that scene again then you would have to trigger the event again.

Actually, I think it's a good suggestion, and it could be done in a way that still allows things to be repeated. I will say that, as a hint, interacting with SP and Kid will eventually trigger something important... but don't worry, because if you miss it now, you'll be able to come back to it later. Also, on that note, here's another hint...
Spoiler: show
If you haven't gotten Tenshi's star piece yet, make sure you do it... it will unlock some special dialogue in Chapter 7, and you'll want to have it unlocked the first time you have the opportunity, rather than having to come back to it later :D

paperairplaneclip wrote:@Halcyon
Hmmm, my ears tell me someone's been playing Mabinogi :)

YES!! You're one of the only people to notice that, I think :lol: While there's much to be said about Mabinogi itself, I think it has one of the best soundtracks EVER, which I so shamelessly steal for my own uses :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:24 pm

I think i have found all star pieces i have 8 so far, missing the pred scenes in the 6th chapter or maybe im missing them cause im looking for the last two prey scenes x3 But so far i think i have found everything in the game.. i think?

But is this a easter egg or something? @Halcyon

Woop Pic Got Deleted :3

i think someone modified some stuff for a bit of fun,dont hate him ;w;
Last edited by LoneWolfEvil on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:34 pm

LoneWolfEvil wrote:I think i have found all star pieces i have 8 so far, missing the pred scenes in the 6th chapter or maybe im missing them cause im looking for the last two prey scenes x3 But so far i think i have found everything in the game.. i think?

4214.png

OH my god, as soon as I saw that, I instantly was shocked at what kind of crazy bug that could have possibly been missed for so long. But then I read your comment... :lol:

Okay, don't worry, I won't hate anyone... as long as you tell me who did it, I'll only sentence you two to life in prison instead of death :silly: :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Halcyon wrote:
LoneWolfEvil wrote:I think i have found all star pieces i have 8 so far, missing the pred scenes in the 6th chapter or maybe im missing them cause im looking for the last two prey scenes x3 But so far i think i have found everything in the game.. i think?

4214.png

OH my god, as soon as I saw that, I instantly was shocked at what kind of crazy bug that could have possibly been missed for so long. But then I read your comment... :lol:

Okay, don't worry, I won't hate anyone... as long as you tell me who did it, I'll only sentence you two to life in prison instead of death :silly: :lol:

Well it starts With an L... And ends with me e.e just wanted to see how lily would look in that place ;w;
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:52 pm

LoneWolfEvil wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

4214.png

Well it starts With an L... And ends with me e.e just wanted to see how lily would look in that place ;w;

Oh, so it was you, huh?? :lol: :lol: Alright, well in that case, two life sentences. Now, would you rather serve them in a centaur's belly or a harpy's belly?
Halcyon
???

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Halcyon wrote:Oh, so it was you, huh?? :lol: :lol: Alright, well in that case, two life sentences. Now, would you rather serve them in a centaur's belly or a harpy's belly?

Centaur bellies are always good o.o Err i mean i dunno what you are talking about!~ Someone like me couldnt decrypt this awesome game and change a few things for fun~ :gulp: I will be looking around the game for small bugs in my free time x3 Would be more than happy if you give me some tips about making a game sometime btw ^^
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:30 pm

I like this game
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby coldsteelj » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:35 am

Hello people and dear Halcyon. I just started to play today in this awesome NYAN ADVENTURES! game and looks like I already like it ^-^. Thank you very much Halcyon for this game. Unfortunatelly I was really disappointed when my Nee devoured first prey and I figured out that her belly didn't change in size after that. Since my biggest fetish is female bellies I could not resist to not make quick change of Nee's animation sprites and add bigger belly. I don't know if someone would be interested in using it, but I decided to upload sprite here
Nee with belly.rar
(26.31 KiB) Downloaded 401 times

coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:43 pm

coldsteelj wrote:Hello people and dear Halcyon. I just started to play today in this awesome NYAN ADVENTURES! game and looks like I already like it ^-^. Thank you very much Halcyon for this game. Unfortunatelly I was really disappointed when my Nee devoured first prey and I figured out that her belly didn't change in size after that. Since my biggest fetish is female bellies I could not resist to not make quick change of Nee's animation sprites and add bigger belly. I don't know if someone would be interested in using it, but I decided to upload sprite here
Nee with belly.rar

[ [url=http://www.image-share.com/upload/3202/28.jpg] ][/url]

Wow that would look awesome!~ Need with a large belly after eating a large meal, i dont think that it would make much sense if she ate a fairy and gained a belly of that size x3 But! i like the idea :3
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby coldsteelj » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 am

LoneWolfEvil wrote:
coldsteelj wrote:Hello people and dear Halcyon. I just started to play today in this awesome NYAN ADVENTURES! game and looks like I already like it ^-^. Thank you very much Halcyon for this game. Unfortunatelly I was really disappointed when my Nee devoured first prey and I figured out that her belly didn't change in size after that. Since my biggest fetish is female bellies I could not resist to not make quick change of Nee's animation sprites and add bigger belly. I don't know if someone would be interested in using it, but I decided to upload sprite here
Nee with belly.rar

Wow that would look awesome!~ Need with a large belly after eating a large meal, i dont think that it would make much sense if she ate a fairy and gained a belly of that size x3 But! i like the idea :3

Well, making sprites with different belly size is not a problem. However Halcyon already said that he is not planning to change Nee's belly size in the game, because it will take a lot of his(her) time:
As for the belly sprites, a few people have suggested it and I've thought about it, but I don't think I'm going to implement the feature, as I feel like it would be more effort than the result is worth (as well as a few logistical problems it would pose)
coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 pm

is there a replay scene for the cerberus? I have a habit of killing thens then finding their replays but I can't find hers :(
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby slender » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:is there a replay scene for the cerberus? I have a habit of killing thens then finding their replays but I can't find hers :(

If you mean your having a hard time refighting her, I've found that you have to first beat the succubus in the mine and then the fight should be open. Might be a bug though.
slender
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Nee with belly.rar

Hiya, and thanks so much for putting this together :D I think this looks great! Unfortunately though I can't say if I'll be implementing that feature just yet, I'm still just trying to focus on hammering out the rest of the game ^^; But thanks and if I decide to use it, I'll make sure to let you know! :)

slender wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:is there a replay scene for the cerberus? I have a habit of killing thens then finding their replays but I can't find hers :(

If you mean your having a hard time refighting her, I've found that you have to first beat the succubus in the mine and then the fight should be open. Might be a bug though.

There is indeed a reply, but you need to finish the chapter before it will appear :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:22 pm

slender wrote:

no as in, I already defeated her so I wanted to fight her again X3 yeah but I needed to finish the chapter entirely first THEN I could refight her which I did.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:38 am

I've finaly done everything you can do in the game.
All pred and prey scenes. The 2 special vore types.
I got all 8 star pieces and I glitched the game!
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game