Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! CHAPTER 5 IS HERE + BUGFIXES (v0.6.5)

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:17 pm

eeveerocks1000 wrote:in one of the new Fairy sceans when you eat it there is a spelling mistake it says "nee play a big with the Fairy with her tongue"

Thanks for that, fixed it!

eeveerocks1000 wrote:and you forgot to update thee vore book

Have you downloaded the newest version, v0.6.5? I fixed that, so all of the books should be working now, as well as all of the scenes :)
Halcyon
???

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:24 pm

w2hy dose eating Fairys give so much exp?
and I love the attack on titan reference
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Nice update. Thanks for all your great work.

The plot/storyline was great, lots of stuff happening between the epic fights and man, all those plot twists.. :lol: The moving background in the fairy city was pretty thrifty too. The new arena is definitely a step up from its Hell counterpart -- both in challenge, rewards, and dialogues. Had a good ride challenging it. Nice to see you added this 'skip scene?' option as well after you have already experienced the concerning pred's scene once -- sometimes you just want to focus on the challenge itself and farm those shekels. No manner how appetizing the dialogues are. And of course, the first instance of multi-prey/mass vore (ish). Thanks so much for doing that.

Was hoping we'd be able to teach Ellin a lesson the moment I met her...such an attitude...but what do you know, Halcyon was already one step ahead of us. Justice was served, and all's well with the world. One of my favorite pred scenes along the Princess' for sure. Always nice when you can do the concerning chapter and you know there's a bonus reward waiting for you at the end :D

That being said, any chances of us being able to...let's say...'re-unite' Kari (red haired girl in Falmora) with her deceased sister (the one who got eaten by a Leopard) at some point in the future? She seemed quite angry when Nee simply refused to hand over the evidence...maybe an act of kindness where Nee offers Kari to go to the place where her sister now is at is in order, no?

Looking forward to the next instalment!
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibet » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm finishing typing up my questions now!

Edit: Also, I FINALLY BEAT THE FAIRY ARENA! YAHOO
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Patchfoot1 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Gibet wrote:I'm finishing typing up my questions now!

Yeah, that thing is hard to figure out.... But, I did it... after raging quite a bit... fun... Now that I know the patterns time to farm for hours so I can buy the best equipment. :| :| :|
Patchfoot1
New to the forum

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Nee, what was the scariest point in the adventure for you so far?

Lily, have you ever been eaten by Nee?

Both of them, how'd you meet?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Gibet » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Patchfoot1 wrote:
Gibet wrote:I'm finishing typing up my questions now!

Yeah, that thing is hard to figure out.... But, I did it... after raging quite a bit... fun... Now that I know the patterns time to farm for hours so I can buy the best equipment. :| :| :|

It only took me about fifteen minutes to get the best equipment; I only had to beat it around four or five times, so don't fret ^^
Gibet
Participator

Postby Gibet » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:52 pm

And now:
Spoiler: show
For Nee:
-What kind of hobbies do you have at home besides eating people?
-Who is your favorite person you've met while on your current adventure so far?
-What is your favorite thing about Lily?
-If you had to move away from Seyda Luka, where would you want to live?
-What is the scariest thing you've ever seen?

For Lily:
-What was your life like before you met Nee?
-Why did you decide to stick around and become Nee's friend?
-What's the dumbest thing Nee has ever done since you've known her?

For Gilly Gamesh:
-What's the most difficult thing about leading the adventurer's guild?
-Did you have any competition for getting elected president?

For May le Tigre:
-What is your relationship with your sister like?
-How did you wind up having a home in Noldor?
-Why did you join the Seyda Luka Adventurer's guild?

For Jim Dandy:
-What about your life makes you the happiest?

For Lor Tooldrills:
-What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
-Do you miss life in the Dwarf Fortress?
-What's your opinion on elves?

For Angie Jelly:
-What type of adventuring did you do prior to joining the guild?
-Who's your favorite person in the adventurer's guild? Excluding Nee?

For Axel Burns:
-Is there anyone in the guild that you're jealous of?
-Do you have a crush on Nee?

For Sasha the Harpy:
-Does your hardcore nature ever annoy any other members of the Adventurer's Guild?

For Daisuki Danbo:
-Even though you're one of the stronger members of the guild, do they make you do the dirty work because you're the newest member?

For Ino Ocgiluki:
-Did you enjoy living in Seyda Luka?
-What's your opinion on Durza? On Rallen?
-Who was your favorite member of the adventurers' guild while you were its leader?

For Durza:
-Who taught you how to play your instrument?

For Rallen:
-What's your opinion on dwarves?

For Tenshi:
-Is life in the nymph sanctuary boring?

For Apollo:
-Who would you say your best friend is?

For Dionysus:
-What do you think Apollo does all day?

For Cygnus:
-Do Apollo and Dionysus bicker a lot?
-Who would you say is the most powerful warrior in the world who is not a member of the trinity of sixes?

For Aniki Akaza:
-Have you ever met any of the Titans of Justice? How do you think your power compares to theirs?

For Minotauros:
-Do you know any of the other chaotic beasts? What are they like?

For Satan:
-How did you get to be the master of Hell?
-Do any of the other demons try to challenge your power?

For Kristina, owner of the Nymph Sanctuary:
-Who is more powerful, you or Roxanne?

For Olga the Succubus:
-How do you feel about the other regular contestants at the Super Sexy Death Arena?

For Charlotte the succubus:
-Are you aware that Tenshi probably actually doesn't like you all that much?

For Momuz:
-What do you even do all day?

For Archeddes:
-How well do you actually play the organ?

For Russel:
-What's your opinion on the fairy arena?
-Are you friends with the other sages?

For The Sage of Time:
-Who are you!?!?
Gibet
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 pm

What an excellent new chapter! I'd just be repeating a lot of what's already been said so I'll just say, loving the variety you've put in, as well as all the surprises!

Speaking of which, I saw someone mention a vore scene involving Ellin but I've been unable to find it. Any hints for that one?
Wierdost
---

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:41 pm

eeveerocks1000 wrote:w2hy dose eating Fairys give so much exp?
and I love the attack on titan reference

Because it was becoming too hard to level up, and Nee needs to get stronger if she wants to face the challenges ahead of her! Plus, fairies have lots of magical powers that a predator like Nee can absorb :)

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Nice update. Thanks for all your great work.

The plot/storyline was great, lots of stuff happening between the epic fights and man, all those plot twists.. :lol: The moving background in the fairy city was pretty thrifty too. The new arena is definitely a step up from its Hell counterpart -- both in challenge, rewards, and dialogues. Had a good ride challenging it. Nice to see you added this 'skip scene?' option as well after you have already experienced the concerning pred's scene once -- sometimes you just want to focus on the challenge itself and farm those shekels. No manner how appetizing the dialogues are. And of course, the first instance of multi-prey/mass vore (ish). Thanks so much for doing that.

Was hoping we'd be able to teach Ellin a lesson the moment I met her...such an attitude...but what do you know, Halcyon was already one step ahead of us. Justice was served, and all's well with the world. One of my favorite pred scenes along the Princess' for sure. Always nice when you can do the concerning chapter and you know there's a bonus reward waiting for you at the end :D

That being said, any chances of us being able to...let's say...'re-unite' Kari (red haired girl in Falmora) with her deceased sister (the one who got eaten by a Leopard) at some point in the future? She seemed quite angry when Nee simply refused to hand over the evidence...maybe an act of kindness where Nee offers Kari to go to the place where her sister now is at is in order, no?

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Thanks so much! I'm very glad that you enjoyed the release as much as you did :D

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Nee, what was the scariest point in the adventure for you so far?

Lily, have you ever been eaten by Nee?

Both of them, how'd you meet?

Added to the question list!
Keep them coming, everybody! :)

Wierdost wrote:What an excellent new chapter! I'd just be repeating a lot of what's already been said so I'll just say, loving the variety you've put in, as well as all the surprises!

Speaking of which, I saw someone mention a vore scene involving Ellin but I've been unable to find it. Any hints for that one?

Thanks so much :D She shows up in a special spot after you beat the chapter. If you need more help, check the fortune teller :-D
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:41 pm

personally I'd like to see more ways to make money in the game, getting cash be so slow, especially with those max rank claws at this point being bloody 12k... Even winning the fairy arena it's gonna take a while to raise that kind of scratch
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Gibet » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 pm

The_Prof wrote:personally I'd like to see more ways to make money in the game, getting cash be so slow, especially with those max rank claws at this point being bloody 12k... Even winning the fairy arena it's gonna take a while to raise that kind of scratch

Perhaps, but from what I understand, it is not intended for the player to acquire the tier 5 weapons and armor this early in the game... Certainly, it's not completely necessary to do so! ^^
Gibet
Participator

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:30 am

I just finished the chapter. Wooooooo!!! What a great chapter! Everything was fantastic. The combat was bumped up in difficulty and those new skills give some slight strategy to it which makes it more enjoyable. The story and characters are really fleshed out and I am actually surprised by some of the twist! I sometimes actually forget that this is even a "vore game", but then I hear Nee's stomach growl and then I remember another reason why this game is so awesome, the scenes. The vore scenes in this chapter were, in my opinion, the best of the game. I felt like each scene was well described, entertaining and unique from one another. Especially the multiple fairies scene. I'm glad those sound effects were put to good use :wink: . Seriously though, it's a great scene and I hope that's not the last time we see Nee overindulge herself. Overall these chapters keep getting better and better and I can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:54 am

drake's cave is fuckin' impossible :V
any tips?

Regardless, I love this chapter, especially since now there's a faster way to level up through those fairies :P
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:38 pm

I think I found a typo in Filia Forest. The second guards says "If you're lucky you might find fairiest." Is it supposed to be fairies?
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Finished the last chapter and i must say it was really awesome was hoping Nee would stay shrunk and that there would be some more prey scenes in the town with Nee shrunk :gulp:
it would have been funny if Lily joined the Arena and ate Nee :lol:
Anyway i enjoyed the chapter it was awesome
~°! Silly friendly Meal!°~
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:51 pm

The_Prof wrote:personally I'd like to see more ways to make money in the game, getting cash be so slow, especially with those max rank claws at this point being bloody 12k... Even winning the fairy arena it's gonna take a while to raise that kind of scratch

Getting money can be a bit of a pain, but you really don't need the best equipment to win. That's more of a bonus if you feel like grinding for it, because the better equipment (especially the helmets) make the combat WAY easier. Winning the fairy arena gives you 3k, and getting all 6 shrooms and then getting eaten still nets you like 2.4k :D

GameOfPickles wrote:I just finished the chapter. Wooooooo!!! What a great chapter! Everything was fantastic. The combat was bumped up in difficulty and those new skills give some slight strategy to it which makes it more enjoyable. The story and characters are really fleshed out and I am actually surprised by some of the twist! I sometimes actually forget that this is even a "vore game", but then I hear Nee's stomach growl and then I remember another reason why this game is so awesome, the scenes. The vore scenes in this chapter were, in my opinion, the best of the game. I felt like each scene was well described, entertaining and unique from one another. Especially the multiple fairies scene. I'm glad those sound effects were put to good use :wink: . Seriously though, it's a great scene and I hope that's not the last time we see Nee overindulge herself. Overall these chapters keep getting better and better and I can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D

Thank you soo much :D I'm super happy you enjoyed the update! But oh my gosh, you're right, I did take some of the sound effects from your game and put them in. I totally forgot that I did that. I was going to ask you about that, but in my rush I must have completely forgotten. ^^; I'm really sorry about that! But if you want me to credit you for them, just let me know. But anyway I'm glad you're looking forward to the next release as much as I am :D

TheSignPainter wrote:drake's cave is fuckin' impossible :V
any tips?

Regardless, I love this chapter, especially since now there's a faster way to level up through those fairies

Drake's cave can be hard at first, but you don't need to beat it to progress in the game other than getting helmets. With that being said, it's all technique to beat it, and you've just gotta figure out a way that works. Right now I can beat it about 2/3rds of my attempts. The best advice I can give you is that you need to move quickly before the dark blue ones can block you in. If you have trouble with something specific, let me know :)

KyuubiNoKitsune67 wrote:I think I found a typo in Filia Forest. The second guards says "If you're lucky you might find fairiest." Is it supposed to be fairies?

Thanks for that :D found it!

LoneWolfEvil wrote:Finished the last chapter and i must say it was really awesome was hoping Nee would stay shrunk and that there would be some more prey scenes in the town with Nee shrunk
it would have been funny if Lily joined the Arena and ate Nee
Anyway i enjoyed the chapter it was awesome

Thank you :D you would be surprised how many people suggest that! :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby cartoon_oracle » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:40 pm

hey i don't know if this is new or not but i went back to seyda luka and found a reindeer at the top left corner of the map when i talked to him and said 9001 my character changed and its now permanent. how do i fix it?
cartoon_oracle
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:33 am

Well well well! the more the game progress the fleshier and 'tastier' it gets. I now have the growing need to hug Tenshi so badly after that chapter, i got a bit saddened there were nothing concerning the storyline advancement when you speak to her after finishing the chapter (other than feeding her over and over to succubutt charlotte), i do hope there will be some improvement there. Also, when i first heard the music of the secret elven grove i was all "Oh halycon you cheeky..!" this theme brings back so much memories.

Anyhow, if you accept any help in term of scene writing or character designing i would really be happy to help, i think ive grown some character ideas out of the whole thing (non story breaking, like amusing side quests) id be happy to provide.
Last edited by player1 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Patchfoot1 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:27 am

Took a while to figure out the Arena pattern and grind for all the best equipment. But once again back up 100% completion so far. :D :D :D
Phew.... now to grind more money so I don't have to that ever again.... by doing it all over again. ^^; ^^; ^^;
Either way this was a great addition. Can't wait for the next chapter to come along. Keep up the great work! 8)
Patchfoot1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game