Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Chapter 5 and UPCOMING Q&A EVENT!!

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Thank you Halcyon, that helped me a lot.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vanny » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:18 pm

I can't find the 11th scene added to the 4th chapter in the update and the fortune teller wont tell me.. help!! >.<
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kastaa » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:02 am

I'm so in love with this game, can't wait for the next update!
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi everybody!

Just want to send out a last call for the questions for the side-release! I want to have the update released on vore day (8/8) so please send them in ASAP if you have anymore! I absolutely love the ones that were sent in so far, so if you have any more, please send them up! Can't wait :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Amnael » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 am

Hmmm cant seem to find the last pred scene from chapter 2 D:
Any tips on where to look for a fiery pit and a survivor ? ._. And dont tell me hell cause i basicly went through all the buildings already D:
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scottyboy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Amnael wrote:Hmmm cant seem to find the last pred scene from chapter 2 D:
Any tips on where to look for a fiery pit and a survivor ? ._. And dont tell me hell cause i basicly went through all the buildings already D:

Go to hell, not to sound mean, but the fiery pit refers to hell and the survivor in the sanctuary after the succubi (succubuses?) have raid it, so enter and exit until it's hit. There is a girl next the a succubus at the top, talk to the succubus, agree and the scene should start.

I think that's the scene anyway.
Scottyboy
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Scottyboy wrote:
Amnael wrote:Hmmm cant seem to find the last pred scene from chapter 2 D:

Go to hell, not to sound mean, but the fiery pit refers to hell and the survivor in the sanctuary after the succubi (succubuses?) have raid it, so enter and exit until it's hit. There is a girl next the a succubus at the top, talk to the succubus, agree and the scene should start.

I think that's the scene anyway.

Wow a random encounter ... no wonder i couldnt find it ...
any tips on how to figure out the cheat system or is there only that one cheat for now ? x3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Spin-off Q&A Event is here (August 2015

Postby Halcyon » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello everybody! Sorry for the lateness, but I wanted to let you all know that THE SPIN-OFF IS HERE!

Download it now:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzma2tp71kw3mg1/AskNyanAdventures1.rar?dl=0

The spin-off is a long scene where the characters answer questions you all submitted. I hope you enjoy! There's a fair bit of vorish questions, as well. If you've got questions you want to ask them, please post them here or send them to the anonymous Ask NYAN ADVENTURES! Ask box, and if I get enough, I'll make another one!

Until then, please enjoy, and let me know your thoughts!

Disclaimer: the update contains SPOILERS, so don't play it until you finish chapter five!
Halcyon
???

Postby Gibet » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Everyone play it! It's so cute!!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Bit sad nobody had any questions for Char, but that was pretty cute~
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:24 am

thought I would toss some fun advice for those of you who like money: There's a secret gimmick to the fairy maze in chapter 5 that makes it easy to win. I won't give too much detail but the trick involves the cross bridge at the top of the map which makes it far easier to safely get those tough to reach shrooms in the top left and top right corners

Good luck kiddos!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:42 am

Oh geez. That Katawa Shoujo reference in chapter 3 just cracked me up.

I spent a couple of minutes trying every possible square in the building to try to get to the roof. . .

Edit: and I did find a way on the roof... I am so derp. Also the amount of references just keeps piling up and whever I get one it makes me anywhere between cracking a smile or holding my hurting sides in laughter. Kudos.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby jabman05 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:12 pm

getting really irratted im trying to get through Drakes cave but the dragons keep cathcing me. there just too many of them in that third room im finding it impossible you need to make it easier its ruining the whole game for me.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:30 pm

i give up its impossible there just too many dragons in that third room and the dont even follow a pattern!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:51 pm

jabman05 wrote:i give up its impossible there just too many dragons in that third room and the dont even follow a pattern!

I agree it's too hard, but its not imposible. Save after every room and you won't have to redo from the start. Makes it a lot faster to cram in more tries if when you get eaten to just quit to menu reload save.

Also the third room is the hardest due to the unpredictable nature of thd red dragons... and there being way too many of them. But the rooms after is considerably easier (still require a couple tries. Remember to save bro. Pro tip: be quick about saving after the red dragons. Trust me on this one.).

If that isn't enough you can just skip it, leave the cave, and head to the capitol. It doesn't actually award you anything (despite it saying it does) and isn't actually important to the plot at all. All your missing is some funny scenes (and Lily being eaten a quantillionth time).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby The_Prof » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
jabman05 wrote:i give up its impossible there just too many dragons in that third room and the dont even follow a pattern!

I agree it's too hard, but its not imposible. Save after every room and you won't have to redo from the start. Makes it a lot faster to cram in more tries if when you get eaten to just quit to menu reload save.

Also the third room is the hardest due to the unpredictable nature of thd red dragons... and there being way too many of them. But the rooms after is considerably easier (still require a couple tries. Remember to save bro. Pro tip: be quick about saving after the red dragons. Trust me on this one.).

If that isn't enough you can just skip it, leave the cave, and head to the capitol. It doesn't actually award you anything (despite it saying it does) and isn't actually important to the plot at all. All your missing is some funny scenes (and Lily being eaten a quantillionth time).

well you need to do it to get Nee to be able to wear helmets, but those are just additional gear
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby jabman05 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am

yay final got through drakes cave after 2 days of trying lol
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:53 pm

so whats the perfect cocktail formula anybody know?
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:30 pm

People in that Bar say some interesting things.
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby softvore001 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:25 am

how many star piece are there i got 4 of them and i was trying to collect them all :?: :gulp:
softvore001
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game