Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! RPG Adventure - CHAPTER 3 RELEASED 13 A

Postby Halcyon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:22 pm

thetrueenigma wrote:so i tried to download it but everytime it starts, Chrome says its malicious and wont download it......help? =p

Sorry, other people have had the same problem! That's chrome being a bit over protective, but you can take my word for it that it's fine :lol:

If you're still worried, make sure you on-computer antivirus is up to date before you try installing anything you find off of the internet.

(To get around the block, go to your downloads page and recover the file :) )
Halcyon
???

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:39 am

Hey Halcyon! This is a great game you're developing. I especially like Chapter 2.

I've been through all three chapters and I've been able to find all vore scenes except for one pred scene in Chapter 1. I'm not sure where it is. The ones I've found are
Spoiler: show
the girl taking a bath and the drunkard.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 am

AtmosRobot wrote:Hey Halcyon! This is a great game you're developing. I especially like Chapter 2.

I've been through all three chapters and I've been able to find all vore scenes except for one pred scene in Chapter 1. I'm not sure where it is. The ones I've found are

I believe its a battle driven vore scene found in the very first area you can fight in, just South of the path west of the town.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Zomulgustar wrote:
AtmosRobot wrote:Hey Halcyon! This is a great game you're developing. I especially like Chapter 2.

I believe its a battle driven vore scene found in the very first area you can fight in, just South of the path west of the town.

Alright. Thanks a bunch, Zomulgustar. I'll have to double back and see what I can find.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:08 pm

I seriously don't get how some of you find the hell arena so easy. I usually lose after about 10-15 seconds... Any tips for that?
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Run down and a little left and hide in a corner, usually the succubi will be out of sight range. If they do come close, they might still get stuck on a wall because their pathfinding is retarded. Running away and trying to stay ahead has never worked for me. Pic attached of the safe spot I use.

(quick, use it for money before Halcyon patches it! :lol: )

nyantimeout.png
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:25 pm

So i don't know if i'm missing something or if you just messed up something with the new chapter release. But when doing a new game, after escaping the dragon you have 1 hp, and there appears to be no way to rest/heal before you have to fight the succubus. I've tried the inn, my house, have no money can't buy health restore items... kind of game breaking
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Run down and a little left and hide in a corner, usually the succubi will be out of sight range. If they do come close, they might still get stuck on a wall because their pathfinding is retarded. Running away and trying to stay ahead has never worked for me. Pic attached of the safe spot I use.

nyantimeout.png

actually, going to any corner will do it mainly lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:49 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:Run down and a little left and hide in a corner, usually the succubi will be out of sight range. If they do come close, they might still get stuck on a wall because their pathfinding is retarded. Running away and trying to stay ahead has never worked for me. Pic attached of the safe spot I use.

nyantimeout.png

actually, going to any corner will do it mainly lol

Don't forget, in pretty much all RPG Maker games, you can sprint by holding Shift.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby razorbacknod » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Evilpancake wrote:So i don't know if i'm missing something or if you just messed up something with the new chapter release. But when doing a new game, after escaping the dragon you have 1 hp, and there appears to be no way to rest/heal before you have to fight the succubus. I've tried the inn, my house, have no money can't buy health restore items... kind of game breaking

The pixie you have with you can heal you. If you go to skills she has an out of combat heal that has no cost that you can spam to be at full health.
razorbacknod
---

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:30 pm

razorbacknod wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:So i don't know if i'm missing something or if you just messed up something with the new chapter release. But when doing a new game, after escaping the dragon you have 1 hp, and there appears to be no way to rest/heal before you have to fight the succubus. I've tried the inn, my house, have no money can't buy health restore items... kind of game breaking

The pixie you have with you can heal you. If you go to skills she has an out of combat heal that has no cost that you can spam to be at full health.

Or you could just lose to her - you restart right there with full health.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 am

A suggestion I have for the vore scenes.

In Nee's house, she can investigate her bed to rest (and recover full health) and while that happens, she awakens in a dream-like state where each enemy that has consumed her up to the point you're playing is present. Perhaps a blacked-out silhouette of an enemy she hasn't encountered yet? To clue us in on what's to come, maybe.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Kitts » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:07 am

Great game, Halcyon. Been quite some time since I've enjoyed a vore-based game like this, so spot-on job. Beyond a few bugs (All of which you have named in your known bugs), plays like a charm, with no real problems cropping up. Characters are interesting, Nee is absolutely adorable, and the vore scenes are pretty well written out. I'd honestly not mind more options for Nee eating people, but even the prey scenes are pretty dang enjoyable. Good job, me boyo, and spot on. The effort shows.
Last edited by Kitts on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If I wasn't supposed to eat you, you wouldn't be made out of food."
Kitts
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 am

Just curious: is Nee going to get any combat skills other than surrendering? Also, thanks for the sprint button tip, now the arena really is child's play.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:24 am

I'm loving this game so far, although I wouldn't count the scene in the school as a prey scene because Nee doesn't get eaten. A rock does.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Caustic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 am

I know that this is a vore game, but besides that, this game is just fun :D

I love all members of the guild so much!
I'd be devastated if something were to happen to them.

Really good job on the game!
In the wise words of the new Guild member it's pretty "Swag."
Caustic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Enteresting wrote:A suggestion I have for the vore scenes.

In Nee's house, she can investigate her bed to rest (and recover full health) and while that happens, she awakens in a dream-like state where each enemy that has consumed her up to the point you're playing is present. Perhaps a blacked-out silhouette of an enemy she hasn't encountered yet? To clue us in on what's to come, maybe.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I have been thinking of doing something with Nee's bed, since people have been pointing out that it's an opportunity for Nee to recover (besides using Lily's powers, which a few people have missed...)

Kitts wrote:Great game, Halcyon. Been quite some time since I've enjoyed a vore-based game like this, so spot-on job. Beyond a few bugs (All of which you have named in your known bugs), plays like a charm, with no real problems cropping up. Characters are interesting, Nee is absolutely adorable, and the vore scenes are pretty well written out. I'd honestly not mind more options for Nee eating people, but even the prey scenes are pretty dang enjoyable. Good job, me boyo, and spot on. The effort shows.

Thanks so much :D I'm glad that you enjoy the game, and you can look forward to more scenes in an upcoming release!

TheBlindSalmon wrote:Just curious: is Nee going to get any combat skills other than surrendering? Also, thanks for the sprint button tip, now the arena really is child's play.

I'm thinking about expanding Nee's range of combat, but right now I don't have any plans. I really don't want to make it too complicated (though, I'll admit that it's probably too simple atm)

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I'm loving this game so far, although I wouldn't count the scene in the school as a prey scene because Nee doesn't get eaten. A rock does.

I removed that as a counter in the next release, since multiple people have complained :roll:

calvinj100 wrote:I know that this is a vore game, but besides that, this game is just fun :D

I love all members of the guild so much!
I'd be devastated if something were to happen to them.

Really good job on the game!
In the wise words of the new Guild member it's pretty "Swag."

Thank you! Don't worry, you can look forward to more fun adventures with the Guild in the future :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Jim Dandy is legit the funniest character, he deserves more votes.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Okay. Also, when did enemies start having a small chance of dropping Clovers upon being defeated? I just got one from a group of annoying bats.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Halcyon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Reaverbot wrote:Jim Dandy is legit the funniest character, he deserves more votes.

I love Jim Dandy :lol:

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Okay. Also, when did enemies start having a small chance of dropping Clovers upon being defeated? I just got one from a group of annoying bats.

They always did that, it's a very very small chance. Right now you can't use the clovers for anything, but that's for a feature that will probably come out in Chapter 4 :)
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game