Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Open-World Vore RPG Adventure (FIXES)

Postby komaru » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 am

Glad to see you working on something again Halcyon! :3 have always loved your work in the past.

Already in love with the game, and can't wait to see more in the future.
komaru
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:I was making money in the arena earlier and I was wondering.

Would it be at all possible to play as one of the predators? I don't know enough about RPG Maker VX's events to know whether or not this would be possible.

It would be possible! I'm not sure if it'll be a thing in the next release, but I already have a fun little minigame planned where you have to catch mice for a farmer :D

komaru wrote:Glad to see you working on something again Halcyon! :3 have always loved your work in the past.

Already in love with the game, and can't wait to see more in the future.

Thanks Komaru!! I'm glad to see you again :D I hope this project lives up to the hype that my last ones had!
Halcyon
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Schpadoinkle wrote:I was making money in the arena earlier and I was wondering.

Would it be at all possible to play as one of the predators? I don't know enough about RPG Maker VX's events to know whether or not this would be possible.

It would be possible! I'm not sure if it'll be a thing in the next release, but I already have a fun little minigame planned where you have to catch mice for a farmer :D

Was mostly asking since you'd be competing against the other succubi, and I don't know if it would be possible to have events move towards other events and not you and all that.

In any case, that sounds kinda fun~. Don't care for non-humans in vore related things myself, but it could still be a fun game. (Now if they were mouse GIRLS...)
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:54 pm

I must say, this game is pretty awesome :D
Some quality of life features, like starting from checkpoint after a vore scene, is a huge plus. Vore scenes being repeatable is icing on the cake.
Also, the protagonist is likeable and the world is well put together. The fact that there are a decent number of pred scenes in addition to prey scenes is great too.

Personally I am not a big fan of digestion happening only during screen transitions. On the one hand it makes it easily game-able by just walking back and forth between screens, on the other hand if you spend a lot of time in the same scene then no digestion happens at all. I don't know if there is a more elegant way to handle it? Maybe counting steps or using the in-game clock? Don't worry if it is too much of a hassle though, it is only a minor thing for me :silly:

One more thing, there was a great opportunity that I feel was missing in the club succubus scene! When you wake up inside, and the succubus is about to vomit you up. When the other one asks "are you alright?" I was totally expecting a pop up menu with the options to vomit, or a "Yeah, I'm fine" leading to a digestion scene :gulp: maybe that is just me though ^^;

All in all, a great addition to my vore game library ^^
Looking forward to the next chapters!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm

"Chapter One: Bullshit Difficulty Curve"

I love this game already.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby sugerfang » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 am

What a cute predator Nee is!
I'm looking forward to next version :)
sugerfang
New to the forum

Postby MilkChocolate » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 am

i am so ready for this
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Skeiron wrote:I must say, this game is pretty awesome :D
Some quality of life features, like starting from checkpoint after a vore scene, is a huge plus. Vore scenes being repeatable is icing on the cake.
Also, the protagonist is likeable and the world is well put together. The fact that there are a decent number of pred scenes in addition to prey scenes is great too.

Personally I am not a big fan of digestion happening only during screen transitions. On the one hand it makes it easily game-able by just walking back and forth between screens, on the other hand if you spend a lot of time in the same scene then no digestion happens at all. I don't know if there is a more elegant way to handle it? Maybe counting steps or using the in-game clock? Don't worry if it is too much of a hassle though, it is only a minor thing for me :silly:

One more thing, there was a great opportunity that I feel was missing in the club succubus scene! When you wake up inside, and the succubus is about to vomit you up. When the other one asks "are you alright?" I was totally expecting a pop up menu with the options to vomit, or a "Yeah, I'm fine" leading to a digestion scene :gulp: maybe that is just me though ^^;

All in all, a great addition to my vore game library ^^
Looking forward to the next chapters!

Thanks so much! I know the vore system isn't perfect, but I like having the ability to choose how fast you want it to go by, by switching screens, etc. Actually, during testing, I just ran back and forth between screens to make sure it was working :lol:

eleventh wrote:"Chapter One: Bullshit Difficulty Curve"

I love this game already.

Thanks! I try, I try... :P

sugerfang wrote:What a cute predator Nee is!
I'm looking forward to next version :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it as much as you are :)

MilkChocolate wrote:i am so ready for this

Thanks MilkChocolate!! I'm excited too! Here's to a successful vore game project :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 pm

"This is a bug! You shouldn't ever see this message! If you do, tell Halcyon!"

Got that message while pooping out the pub-succubus in the pub toilets. Probably because of eating a nymph beforehand, and the succubus combat results in eating the succubus even with nymph in belly.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Revx_Z wrote:"This is a bug! You shouldn't ever see this message! If you do, tell Halcyon!"

Got that message while pooping out the pub-succubus in the pub toilets. Probably because of eating a nymph beforehand, and the succubus combat results in eating the succubus even with nymph in belly.

Well, shit :| Thank you so much for finding that! I'll have to fix it for the next release. For now, if you want to fight her, just wait until Nee has an empty stomach :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Minor bug aside, this is a great game!

Only complaint I have is that the dragon mountain areas are a bit large and slow to walk around.

I'm particularly happy with the respawning everything, the checkpoints, and the repeatable scenes. In my opinion the Pokemon series is another game that did this right: in some games, 'Game Over' shouldn't happen. Loading a savefile should only be necessary if you've turned the game off and on again.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:58 pm

A very nice and enjoyable game I say.

Here are some more notes as I went through the game. I dind't find anything to nitpick actually.
Attachments
Notes on Nyan Adventures.docx
(676.93 KiB) Downloaded 510 times
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 am

Bright wrote:A very nice and enjoyable game I say.

Here are some more notes as I went through the game. I dind't find anything to nitpick actually.

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed playing the game for as long as you did, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the notes you made :D I look forward to reading your thoughts on the next chapter!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 pm

UPDATE!!

Hi everyone! I hope you're continuing to enjoy the game and the many other vore games on the Portal. I just wanted to update you all: Progress on the next chapter is going very slow, but consistently. Here's what you have to look forward to: After leaving town, Nee goes to visit the Harpy's mountain village to the south. There, she has a run-in with her past, and has to team up with some friends to venture into a new dungeon and defeat a new foe.

Right now, I'm expecting to be finished around the end of the month. I hope you're all excited for the release of Chapter 3 of Nyan Adventures! :D

If you guys want, I can put up some teaser screenshots :wink:
Halcyon
???

Postby Murderkarp » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 pm

I would not be in opposition to preview shots, if you would be so kind.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh definitely. I'd love to see what you've cooked up so far!
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Did you say harpies? Harpies?! HARPIES?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPIEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPIEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPIEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPIEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!! XD lol :silly:
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Already looking forward to it ^^
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 am

TheAllSeeingEye, You made my day whit that comment XP
anthony050
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 am

MilkChocolate wrote:i am so ready for this

as well as I am... Though as usual I will be the bigger fan
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game