Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Massive vore RPG - Chapter 7 coming soo

Postby ketchup » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:35 am

wiseguy288 wrote:Okay, I'm done beating my brains out looking for this, could someone pm me the location of the "other vore scene"? It's driving me bananas.

Spoiler: show
I believe it's in the harpy village, there's a classroom and one of the classes counts as the other vore scene. You might have to pay for a class several times to get it.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby wiseguy288 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 am

ketchup wrote:
wiseguy288 wrote:Okay, I'm done beating my brains out looking for this, could someone pm me the location of the "other vore scene"? It's driving me bananas.

I believe it's in the harpy village, there's a classroom and one of the classes counts as the other vore scene. You might have to pay for a class several times to get it.

Okay, thanks.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby vayne358 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:06 pm

So um, idk if this is intentional but it's not really that game breaking but idk if it was mentioned before.
In the succubus arena you can just sit there the whole time if you dart right into a corner (i always go bottom left) and you can just wait out the timer for easy money. I say it isn't game breaking since it's at best 500 per 2 and a half minutes so only doing it once and then going to imps with the best weapon in the shop seems better.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby wiseguy288 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Would anyone here be interested in seeing some mock trophies/achievements I wrote up for the game? It's only the first couple chapters atm, but I'll get to the others soon.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
wiseguy288
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:56 am

That would be... Interesting. Though I doubt it's anything revolutionary given the fairly basic game mechanics.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby vayne358 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Do you have to find the vore scenes the fortune teller tells you in order? because i dunno where this forest clearing with a mouse could be.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibet » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 pm

TheToxicKing wrote:Oh boy another update coming
[ http://i.imgur.com/j5nlGHX.jpg ]

:wink:
15ioef.jpg
15ioef.jpg (32.33 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Gibet » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Sy0p wrote:Hype train, woo woo.

Wow!! Is this new?

vayne358 wrote:So um, idk if this is intentional but it's not really that game breaking but idk if it was mentioned before.
In the succubus arena you can just sit there the whole time if you dart right into a corner (i always go bottom left) and you can just wait out the timer for easy money. I say it isn't game breaking since it's at best 500 per 2 and a half minutes so only doing it once and then going to imps with the best weapon in the shop seems better.

It's not intentional, but the pathfinding is better in a similar mini-game you will encounter in chapter five, so it won't be as easily exploitable then :)

wiseguy288 wrote:Would anyone here be interested in seeing some mock trophies/achievements I wrote up for the game? It's only the first couple chapters atm, but I'll get to the others soon.

I'd love to see them! ehe
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Everybody, your hype gives me life :lol: Keep it coming!

wiseguy288 wrote:Would anyone here be interested in seeing some mock trophies/achievements I wrote up for the game? It's only the first couple chapters atm, but I'll get to the others soon.

If you've got fan content, I'd love to see it :D
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:47 pm

vayne358 wrote:Do you have to find the vore scenes the fortune teller tells you in order? because i dunno where this forest clearing with a mouse could be.

Wow that is like the first pred scene of the game. Also you don't have to get them in order, the fortune teller just tells them in order from first to last.
Go back to the very begining and as you walk on the path between Seyda Luka and Trevani's (Nee's) home you should be able to turn downwards. There you get combat encounters, one of which is a mouse you can nom. I have no idea how you missed this one.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby wiseguy288 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Well since the game creators interested:

Chapter 1: Bullshit Difficulty Curve
* ...Oh that bodes well - Start chapter one
* Well she is a cat - Find a mouse in the clearing
* One night snack - Accept the barfly's advances
* Tongue Bath - Find the bathing woman at the inn
* Cow Pie - Fight the Gorgon
* Dohvashiit - Fight the Dragon.
* And stay out! - Finish Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Literally Going to Hell
* Exactly what it says on the tin - Start Chapter 2
* Tastes like chicken - Fight a lizard
* Imp-eccable flavor - Clean up the basement of the Strip Club
* Eh, trauma builds character - Visit the refuge at least five times in a row
* Bar Brawl = Bar Snacks - Get into a fight at the Pub in town
* Mossy Gate Monster - Open the gate next to Nee's home
* Succ's to be you - Lose the fight at the Forest Temple
* XXXL Belly - Lose to the owner of the Strip Club
* Cream filled kitty - Complete Charlotte's quest
* Ugh, hairball - Get drunk at the club with the succubi
(I forgot who's who for the next part so if something seems off, it's my faulty memory :P)
* Nice girls finish first - Get caught by Olga in the arena
* Freakin mooch - Get caught by Tulip in the arena
* Mercedez rear end - Get caught by Mercedez in the arena
* What a bitch - Get caught by Chaos in the arena
* Frisky business - Get caught by Theresa in the arena
* To Hell and Back - Finish Chapter 2
wiseguy288
???

Postby vayne358 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:52 pm

I didn't fight in the glade is why XD i just went straight to town and to the dragon.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Gibet wrote:
vayne358 wrote:So um, idk if this is intentional but it's not really that game breaking but idk if it was mentioned before.

It's not intentional, but the pathfinding is better in a similar mini-game you will encounter in chapter five, so it won't be as easily exploitable then :)

that, and the fact that in the chapter 5 minigame you do actually have to move around lest you get zero reward for your exploits...unless you count getting eaten as a reward :gulp:
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Apostolos » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:39 am

hmm recently started and having a spot of confusion with how the harpy daughter is hiding in Ald Alvia.
Apostolos
New to the forum

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Its been 84 years...

Nah im just kidding x3 i just wanted to say something quick!~ :gulp:

Well first of all Thank you Halcyon for sharing your creativity and imagination and of course some of your time with this awesome game that you are making for everyone to enjoymaybe with the help of others too, it is very well done, it has a nice story, really good scripting(well maybe there are some lil bugs around but its still a nice game x3), i also really enjoyed the idea of no game overs, thats original i havent seen that option in any other game so its a nice option that lets you enjoy the game even more! instead of dying,game over,go to title screen, load your game,etc. x3 So yeah, Thanks for sharing with us this fun game, i cant wait to see what will happen in the next update and in the future updates!~ even if i spoiled my self a lil while looking around the files e.e

Also, do you have any tips for someone that wants to make a game too? Always when i try to start making a game i stop because i dont have a story e.e
Attachments
51485301.jpg
~°! Silly friendly Meal!°~
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 pm

LoneWolfEvil wrote:Also, do you have any tips for someone that wants to make a game too? Always when i try to start making a game i stop because i dont have a story e.e

I think you answered you own question.

Depending on the game itself it may need a story to be in place beforehand (basic mechanics can usually be in place before any real consideration to the story), but having an outline of a rough draft of a full story before sitting down and working should help.

But what do I know? I havn't made any games.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby GameOfPickles » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Hey I'm really hyped for the next chapter! I realized that I never said anything about the last chapter, but I think it was really great! Obviously!!!

Anyways, I wanted to say thank you for the mention in the credits of the last chapter for the use of my sound pack!
However, I was wondering if you have seen Jeschke's sound packs at all? They blow my sounds out of the water! I highly recommend them!
"His burps and stuff" pack can be found here along with other vore sound packs on his gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/344683 :wink:
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 am

Keep the memes coming, everybody, I'm so happy :lol:

Apostolos wrote:hmm recently started and having a spot of confusion with how the harpy daughter is hiding in Ald Alvia.

Check inanimate objects and the like. If you leave town, you'll have to start over. She's there somewhere, I promise!

LoneWolfEvil wrote:Also, do you have any tips for someone that wants to make a game too? Always when i try to start making a game i stop because i dont have a story e.e

Thanks so much for your kind praise and your enthusiasm for the game!

Really, something different works for everyone. However, I'll give you this advice, as unconventional as it may sound: Of course, you should be making a game for yourself first and others second (Unless there's pay involved, haha). But, if you want other people to play and enjoy your vore game, you should focus on formulating an idea that will be fun to play first. Then, you can think about making a cool story.

For Nyan Adventures!, people come for the VORE FIRST and (sometimes) stay for the story second. Keep that in mind. Of course, that's just my perspective :)

GameOfPickles wrote:Hey I'm really hyped for the next chapter! I realized that I never said anything about the last chapter, but I think it was really great! Obviously!!!

Anyways, I wanted to say thank you for the mention in the credits of the last chapter for the use of my sound pack!
However, I was wondering if you have seen Jeschke's sound packs at all? They blow my sounds out of the water! I highly recommend them!
"His burps and stuff" pack can be found here along with other vore sound packs on his gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/344683 :wink:

Of course! I'm super happy that you enjoyed the last release, and I really hope you enjoy chapter seven as well. It's gonna be great, I think :)

I really appreciate the link for new sound stuff! Lately, I've been feeling like I've been running out of sounds, and I've been considering adding more, though I am a bit worried about increasing the file size of the whole game even further. I will definitely check these out though :D

~ ~ ~

As for everybody else, the next release is coming VERY SOON!! I hope you're excited... I'm taking the next few days off, but when I get back, I'll be right back to work. All that's left is a few minor cleanups, and I just have to finish the last few vore scenes... Overall, the release is about 90% done, and will be your way in just about two weeks!!!
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:23 am

I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Sinistral » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:12 am

Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game