Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! is BACK - Chapter Six COMING SOON!!

Postby Kastaa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:57 am

GREAT NEWS!

I've been longing for a new release/update in the games forum that I consider play-worthy :-D

I'll be looking forward until it's done! Also, I have a quick question for anybody willing to answer.. How do I make it possible to continue from my last saved file? Do I just overwrite? I don't have much against it, but playing from start till chapter 6 actually does take some time. ^^

Thanks!
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Kastaa wrote:GREAT NEWS!

I've been longing for a new release/update in the games forum that I consider play-worthy :-D

I'll be looking forward until it's done! Also, I have a quick question for anybody willing to answer.. How do I make it possible to continue from my last saved file? Do I just overwrite? I don't have much against it, but playing from start till chapter 6 actually does take some time. ^^

Thanks!

Super glad for your excitement :D :D and don't worry, all saves from any version are always forward compatible. When the new version comes out, you can just overwrite the files, load up your last save, and keep playing from where you left off.

I DO add a few things to earlier chapters from time to time, but it's nothing major. I might recommend that everybody starts from the beginning when the final release finally happens, just to get the full experience as it was intended, but I'll never require it.

GameOfPickles wrote:
Halcyon wrote: The new Chapter is well underway, and release is scheduled by the end of the month :)

End of the month? ... END OF THE MONTH?! Hype HYYYYYYYYYYYPE! :D

TheSignPainter wrote:[ http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/523/852/ee3.jpg ]
i feel strongly that this is obligatory and for no apparent reason.
(all aboard, get hyped.)

IT BEGINS
Halcyon
???

Postby darknessblades » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Kastaa wrote:GREAT NEWS!

Thanks!

Super glad for your excitement :D :D and don't worry, all saves from any version are always forward compatible. When the new version comes out, you can just overwrite the files, load up your last save, and keep playing from where you left off.

I DO add a few things to earlier chapters from time to time, but it's nothing major. I might recommend that everybody starts from the beginning when the final release finally happens, just to get the full experience as it was intended, but I'll never require it.

GameOfPickles wrote:
Halcyon wrote: The new Chapter is well underway, and release is scheduled by the end of the month :)

End of the month? ... END OF THE MONTH?! Hype HYYYYYYYYYYYPE! :D

TheSignPainter wrote:[ http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/523/852/ee3.jpg ]
i feel strongly that this is obligatory and for no apparent reason.
(all aboard, get hyped.)

IT BEGINS

if you have completed the full game.
do you mind posting the core files.
so other people who want to make a new one, can make a good game based on yours and get a good idea of how they can make interlocking events.
of course without cg/items that you made {replaced by stock}
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Sweet! Now I look forward to the release even more ^_^!

I'm curioous though, how ''big'' would you say this chapter will be? Like, how much more content will be added?

As said before I can't wait >-<
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Kastaa wrote:Sweet! Now I look forward to the release even more ^_^!

I'm curioous though, how ''big'' would you say this chapter will be? Like, how much more content will be added?

By my estimate, this chapter will add a lot of new content, although it won't be as large as the previous chapter (chapter five), which was very long in terms of added content and playtime. Chapter Six will probably be about as long as chapter three was. Additionally, the new vore scenes will be longer than they've been in previous chapters, reflecting on my trend of making them longer and longer as the game goes on ^^;
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Halcyon wrote:Additionally, the new vore scenes will be longer than they've been in previous chapters, reflecting on my trend of making them longer and longer as the game goes on ^^;

Chapter 12: Nee gets eaten: the movie
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby SnakeFan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Yay new chapeter :D To bad i bought new pc and forgot to save nee on it need restart all again :(
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 pm

[/quote]

By my estimate, this chapter will add a lot of new content, although it won't be as large as the previous chapter (chapter five), which was very long in terms of added content and playtime. Chapter Six will probably be about as long as chapter three was. Additionally, the new vore scenes will be longer than they've been in previous chapters, reflecting on my trend of making them longer and longer as the game goes on ^^;[/quote]

You never fail to impress me. :silly:
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Kastaa wrote:Sweet! Now I look forward to the release even more ^_^!

By my estimate, this chapter will add a lot of new content, although it won't be as large as the previous chapter (chapter five), which was very long in terms of added content and playtime. Chapter Six will probably be about as long as chapter three was. Additionally, the new vore scenes will be longer than they've been in previous chapters, reflecting on my trend of making them longer and longer as the game goes on ^^;

This is awesome. The writing is fantastic. Great job!

I replaced some digestive sounds after I noticed that sweet audio folder. These are of the highest quality gurgles I can find.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qw05jb683hddxwp/Audio.rar?dl=0

Is it possible for Nee to have a sprite that can show various belly sizes?

cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:49 am

So I've encountered a problem... I got to the second chapter, I'm in hell... And I can't stop playing the Death Arena matches. Every time I think "Oh, I should finally move on to the next chapter... But first let me run around that arena some more." And then 3 hours go by. Any suggestions?
bloodle8
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:01 am

bloodle8 wrote:So I've encountered a problem... I got to the second chapter, I'm in hell... And I can't stop playing the Death Arena matches. Every time I think "Oh, I should finally move on to the next chapter... But first let me run around that arena some more." And then 3 hours go by. Any suggestions?

There's a mini-game just like it in a later chapter. If you continue on to the rest of the game, you can play that one.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Thanks so much for your comments, everyone :)

I've got some big news: For some reason, my RPG Maker suddenly stopped playing mp3 files. I don't know why this is, but I'm worried that others might be having the problem too, so I've converted all of the soundtrack that was in .mp3 format (about 40 or so files) into .ogg. This should increase playability for everybody and reduce the chances of audio not playing. If anyone has any trouble hearing in-game music, however, you'll have to let me know!

kongpow wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
Kastaa wrote:

This is awesome. The writing is fantastic. Great job!

I replaced some digestive sounds after I noticed that sweet audio folder. These are of the highest quality gurgles I can find.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qw05jb683hddxwp/Audio.rar?dl=0

Is it possible for Nee to have a sprite that can show various belly sizes?

cheers!

Wow, thaks so much :) I appreciate the files. I may have a use for some of them!

As for the belly sprites, a few people have suggested it and I've thought about it, but I don't think I'm going to implement the feature, as I feel like it would be more effort than the result is worth (as well as a few logistical problems it would pose) ^^;

AtmosRobot wrote:
bloodle8 wrote:So I've encountered a problem... I got to the second chapter, I'm in hell... And I can't stop playing the Death Arena matches. Every time I think "Oh, I should finally move on to the next chapter... But first let me run around that arena some more." And then 3 hours go by. Any suggestions?

There's a mini-game just like it in a later chapter. If you continue on to the rest of the game, you can play that one.

That's absolutely right. If you loved chapter two's arena, you've GOT to play chapter five's... it's way better, and the scenes are way longer :D :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:24 am

Halcyon wrote:That's absolutely right. If you loved chapter two's arena, you've GOT to play chapter five's... it's way better, and the scenes are way longer :D :lol:

indeed so... plus it has the added bonus that if you are trying to unlock all the vore scenes, or trying to get cash instead of farming for vore scenes like some weirdo, you can skip the scenes you already did to help things go faster.

As for my hope from future chapters. We've seen some cameo celebrities in game so far like Laharal's crew. Now I'm hoping some can get into some of the catgirl nomming action
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:37 am

The_Prof wrote:
Halcyon wrote:That's absolutely right. If you loved chapter two's arena, you've GOT to play chapter five's... it's way better, and the scenes are way longer :D :lol:

indeed so... plus it has the added bonus that if you are trying to unlock all the vore scenes, or trying to get cash instead of farming for vore scenes like some weirdo, you can skip the scenes you already did to help things go faster.

As for my hope from future chapters. We've seen some cameo celebrities in game so far like Laharal's crew. Now I'm hoping some can get into some of the catgirl nomming action

Everyone keeps asking for that!! Maybe I'll put in Flonne in next... you'll HAVE to be able to eat her :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby Gibet » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

The_Prof wrote:

Also, I wrote the music for the newer arena 8)
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Gibet » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 am

Played through the story of chapter 6 -- It's amazing!! if you're not deeply emotionally invested in the outcome of the game's story... You will be! :-D
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 am

Halcyon wrote:Everyone keeps asking for that!! Maybe I'll put in Flonne in next... you'll HAVE to be able to eat her :lol:

should be an easy prey for Nee that's for sure... Unless Nee insults her anime collection... Do something that dumb and she's gonna wind up angel food in no time
The_Prof
???

Postby bloodle8 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:09 am

AtmosRobot wrote:

That's absolutely right. If you loved chapter two's arena, you've GOT to play chapter five's... it's way better, and the scenes are way longer :D :lol:[/quote]

You don't say... Speedrun powers, activaaaaAAAATE!
Since DunRun got canned all that time ago, the arena really does make me happy~
bloodle8
Participator

Postby DoctorBirkin » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:11 am

Will there be new arenas in the future? They are the best part of the game!
I played the 2nd one so often, i barely have problems tho solve it and escape.
It was very challenging at first, now it's a piece of cake. 8)
I really love your game. Its one of the best games you can find here on Eka's.
I would love to see more such features in future releases.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ogremen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 am

Will there be an arena where you can participate as one of the predators and you have to compete to catch the prey target?
Ogremen
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game