Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! NEW Chapter SEVEN + Bugfixes 28 June!!

Postby Skeiron » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

SteampunkerJoe wrote:
Gibet wrote:
SteampunkerJoe wrote:Hey, so sorry if this ends up being kinda long, but here you go. I really like this game and it is by far my favorite vore rpg, but I have just one request. In a future chapter in a new town or maybe added into an old one, could we have something akin to the super sexy death arena? I think we can all agree it's an awesome part of the game and it's personally my favorite part. I understand if you don't, heck I don't expect you to, but if you could at least consider it, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks for the awesome game :gulp: :-D

Have you tried the fairy arena in chapter 5? :)

No I have not. I had no idea that was a thing. Are the fairies the preds?

The faeries are the preds. It is very similar to the Succubus arena in chapter 2. The difference is that it is not time-based survival, but instead there are collectable mushrooms scattered throughout the map and there is an exit to escape. The more of the mushrooms you collect before you escape (or get swallowed), the higher the reward. Each of the faeries has a different vore scene, just like the arena.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SteampunkerJoe » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Have you tried the fairy arena in chapter 5? :)[/quote]

No I have not. I had no idea that was a thing. Are the fairies the preds?[/quote]

The faeries are the preds. It is very similar to the Succubus arena in chapter 2. The difference is that it is not time-based survival, but instead there are collectable mushrooms scattered throughout the map and there is an exit to escape. The more of the mushrooms you collect before you escape (or get swallowed), the higher the reward. Each of the faeries has a different vore scene, just like the arena.[/quote]

That's awesome. Thanks for letting me know!
SteampunkerJoe
New to the forum

Postby zepher89 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:07 am

Dose anyone have a full list of each vore scene broken down by chapter?
zepher89
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:11 pm

zepher89 wrote:Dose anyone have a full list of each vore scene broken down by chapter?

I don't think we got one yet. It would be very useful for me to find the last scene I am missing. I just seem unable to actually find the scene that is somewhere in chapter 4.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Nyan Adventures! The FINAL Chapter... Coming Soon!!

Postby Halcyon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello everybody!

It's been a while. How has everyone been?

I'm very excited to announce that the preliminary development of Chapter 8 has begun, and it looks AMAZING so far, if I might say so myself :) Above all else, you guys can look forward to this:
-An epic and thrilling conclusion to the Nyan Adventures canon!
-A post-game quest with a ton of extra content!
-Way more awesome vore scenes - I wanna get the total up to 100 by the end!

Stay tuned; the release is scheduled for early 2017. In the mean time, feel free to slowly resume the hype you guys are so good at. Looking forward to a fun time in development. If you guys want any sneak peeks, let me know, and I'll see what I can do :wink:

~Halcyon
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Halcyon wrote:
Spoiler: show
Hello everybody!

I'm very excited to announce that the preliminary development of Chapter 8 has begun, and it looks AMAZING so far, if I might say so myself :) Above all else, you guys can look forward to this:

Stay tuned; the release is scheduled for early 2017. In the mean time, feel free to slowly resume the hype you guys are so good at. Looking forward to a fun time in development. If you guys want any sneak peeks, let me know, and I'll see what I can do :wink:

~Halcyon

Why do you do this to us. You tease us with the release so far away. At the current stage we still got to wait 5-7 months. Also no sneak peaks! That ruins the fun of exploring the new chapter. Though a complete list where to find all the scenes would be nice a couple of weeks after the final chapter released.

As much as you like creating hype for the releases I think this is way to early and the hype will kind of die away until the chapter actually releases.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:38 pm

eh, who cares if it's too early, it's still soon enough to give me an excuse to use this pic again:

am i letting the train leave the station a bit too early? maybe. but i'm excited for the final chapter no matter what.

...wait this is the final chapter that means no more updates aaaaaaaaaa
(question: what will be done with the game once the final chapter's out?)
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:41 pm

TheSignPainter wrote:question: what will be done with the game once the final chapter's out?

The answer is very simple.

(Spoiler warning! Incredibly graphic pointing)
DarkPinkie
---

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:45 pm

I say go for sneak peaks... Do a line that's amazingly hype, but with Zero context so that Nee could be talking about ham for all we know and everyone will think it's some epic speech of awesome
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
Hello everybody!

I'm very excited to announce that the preliminary development of Chapter 8 has begun, and it looks AMAZING so far, if I might say so myself Above all else, you guys can look forward to this:

Stay tuned; the release is scheduled for early 2017. In the mean time, feel free to slowly resume the hype you guys are so good at. Looking forward to a fun time in development. If you guys want any sneak peeks, let me know, and I'll see what I can do

~Halcyon

Why do you do this to us. You tease us with the release so far away. At the current stage we still got to wait 5-7 months. Also no sneak peaks! That ruins the fun of exploring the new chapter. Though a complete list where to find all the scenes would be nice a couple of weeks after the final chapter released.

As much as you like creating hype for the releases I think this is way to early and the hype will kind of die away until the chapter actually releases.

Perhaps, but I don't want you guys to forget about me by then! :) And that's okay, if the hype dies out, I'll do my best to bring it back when the release is closer :lol:

As for the scenes list, I have been thinking about it. The fortuneteller works for that purpose, but people still seem to be asking for a list :lol: What's more likely is, after the game is completed, I may give the player an option to repeat any scene from a single access point without having to go searching throughout the whole game to find certain scenes again. All in due time!

TheSignPainter wrote:eh, who cares if it's too early, it's still soon enough to give me an excuse to use this pic again:
[ http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130220220618/motorstorm/images/1/13/Hype_train_comin%27_through.jpg ]

am i letting the train leave the station a bit too early? maybe. but i'm excited for the final chapter no matter what.

...wait this is the final chapter that means no more updates aaaaaaaaaa
(question: what will be done with the game once the final chapter's out?)

I have been toying with a few ideas! First, I've been thinking about creating a few smaller updates in the form of postgame content, maybe something like a mermaid city. Second, I've also been thinking about writing some spin-off stories, vorish or non vorish, just to explore the canon a bit more. Third, I've also been tossing around the idea of maybe making a Wiki for the game, something like RAADD runner has, just to satisfy my obsession for organized data :lol: And lastly, there, is, of course, the possibility of there one day being a sequel, though... I can't even comprehend at the moment the amount of work it would take something like that to happen. For now, let's just get excited for Chapter 8 and the postgame quest :lol:

The_Prof wrote:I say go for sneak peaks... Do a line that's amazingly hype, but with Zero context so that Nee could be talking about ham for all we know and everyone will think it's some epic speech of awesome

Now THAT is an idea :lol: I've got to think of something good to post. Or maybe I'll just make something up entirely... something like Nee saying "Lily... I am your mother..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 am

Well, I know what Im looking forward to for new years >////< <3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tanosia » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:29 am

Final Chapter... its the end of an era... :'(
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:30 am

tanosia wrote:Final Chapter... its the end of an era... :'(

at least until we encounter NYAN ADVENTURES 2: NYAN HARDER!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Skeiron » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:43 am

I'm looking forward to it :) keep up the good work!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vesari » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:26 am

I loooooove this game. Not even just for it's vore scenes, it's just fun to explore. The vore scenes are super hot. The harpy transport and the little girl harpy ones are my favourite.I just want you to know that you're doing a great job!

I do have a bit of a bug with a scene in Chapter 4, though. When you're playing as Lily, and get caught and swallowed by the witch, you land in the stomach and the witch says she is going to cast a spell to trap Lily in her belly forever. But, no matter how long you wait, she never does it, which was disappointing because I thought that that was super hot. Oh well.

Keep up the good work!
Vesari
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:13 pm

The_Prof wrote:

Don't forget NYAN ADVENTURES 3: NYAN FASTER!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby CatriaFan24 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:20 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

DON'T FORGET ABOUT NYAN ADVENTURES 3: NYAN FASTER AND KNUCKLES.
No? Okay...
CatriaFan24
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:18 am

ChrisOrSomething wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:
The_Prof wrote:at least until we encounter NYAN ADVENTURES 2: NYAN HARDER!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT NYAN ADVENTURES 3: NYAN FASTER AND KNUCKLES.
No? Okay...

Starring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series
The_Prof
???

Postby Skeiron » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 am

2 Nyan 2 Voreious

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 am

Your forgetting the spin-off!
Lily's Adventures
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game