Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! The FINAL Chapter... Coming Soon!!

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Your forgetting the spin-off!
Lily's Adventures

I highly doubt Lily would get a spin off... Did you see how low she polled in the popularity list?

No no if we get a spin off it will be Super Sasha Land 2: Six Golden Fucks
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! The FINAL Chapter... Coming Soon!!

Postby Halcyon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY!! Since the in-forum polls no longer work, I made MY OWN POLL! Please fill it out and tell me what you think about various parts of the game. This will help me going forward :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTKK9WN

When the game is finished and all of the characters are done being introduced, I might do something like a big ultimate character tournament poll, with rounds and matchups, just to see who the most popular character in the game really is :lol:

Vesari wrote:I loooooove this game. Not even just for it's vore scenes, it's just fun to explore. The vore scenes are super hot. The harpy transport and the little girl harpy ones are my favourite.I just want you to know that you're doing a great job!

I do have a bit of a bug with a scene in Chapter 4, though. When you're playing as Lily, and get caught and swallowed by the witch, you land in the stomach and the witch says she is going to cast a spell to trap Lily in her belly forever. But, no matter how long you wait, she never does it, which was disappointing because I thought that that was super hot. Oh well.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!! That was originally going to be an extra scene, but I never got around to writing it ^^; besides that, though, I'm glad you've enjoyed the game and hope you continue to do so!! :) Congrats on your first post!!
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RPG w/80+ Vore Scenes, NEW POLL!!

Postby The_Prof » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:37 pm

people aren't voting 100 on the importance of humor... This displeases me
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Jeice » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:21 am

For me it was cus Its not really my kind of humor
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:29 am

Oh wow, more people liked Charlotte than I expected.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:34 pm

The_Prof wrote:people aren't voting 100 on the importance of humor... This displeases me

I voted 69 on the importance of humor. If you know what I mean.

I dunno, but I seriously don't feel any one thing is 100 important, but rather they all have their places. It's their mix that makes this game truly great IMO.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby heath » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:06 pm

I might try this
heath
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks so much everybody for your thoughtful responses to the poll! I got way more than I expected so far, which makes me very happy :lol: keep them coming! I read ALL of them very closely and take them into account!
Halcyon
???

Postby TheSignPainter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:41 pm

i just wanna be able to nom the goddess/deity girl at the end of chapter 4 that i can't remember the name of.

...i'm not the only one, right?
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:43 pm

TheSignPainter wrote:i just wanna be able to nom the goddess/deity girl at the end of chapter 4 that i can't remember the name of.

Her name is Dionysus :lol: She also shows up after that. Don't worry, you are far from being the first person to ask for it :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby The_Prof » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Halcyon wrote:
TheSignPainter wrote:i just wanna be able to nom the goddess/deity girl at the end of chapter 4 that i can't remember the name of.

Her name is Dionysus :lol: She also shows up after that. Don't worry, you are far from being the first person to ask for it :lol:

well I hope they don't wine to you too much about it
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:05 pm

The_Prof wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

well I hope they don't wine to you too much about it

Halcyon
???

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:30 pm

too bad we can't control the other predators that eat Nee and Lily.

that would be cool too
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Alright... there are a few things I need to say here. I heard about this game for some time, but didn't consider playing it myself... pretty much because judging by the screenshots, I concluded it doesn't have the kind of vore I'm okay with, so I wouldn't enjoy it. Although the vore part is mostly true... man was I wrong.

This game is truly incredible. I initially thought it's just a simple RPG as most of the games here, with a basic background story and maybe a bit more polish. Instead I found one of the most feature complete RPG's I've seen recently, with one of the best stories and attention to detail. I was initially prepared to play it for a few hours really... I've been playing for nearly a week now, and have just reached the end of chapter 4... which from what I understand is only halfway through! I was going to post my thoughts after I finished, but it might be a while and I had to put up a few words here.

What I find most amazing is how this game included such a relatable and progressive world + story + character set, while still having an always present and well detailed vore system. Even if you took everything vore related out, you'd have an amazing game for everyone to love! It's rare for someone to successfully combine something this deep with "vore the fetish TM", in a way that most people will probably agree to... making this the type of thing I'd dare someone to call "a fetish game" as I doubt many would without remorse :) As far as the vore mechanics do go however, they are themselves unique and very well designed and integrated with the gameplay. You did everything too right 8)

I'll try not to poke around the thread too much before I reach the ending... this is one of the cases where I'd rather avoid spoilers, as I'm still theorizing who is who and curious to see if I'm right. In ending, thank you for making this masterpiece.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby letmeinn0w » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:00 pm

@Halcyon: Would it be possible for you to post the survey results? Since the survey is full/closed, I can't seem to find a way to view them.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:10 am

letmeinn0w wrote:@Halcyon: Would it be possible for you to post the survey results? Since the survey is full/closed, I can't seem to find a way to view them.

Not him, but here you go:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-282LXJFM

Was quite happy to see the princess came out on top
(or bottom.. :wink: :lol: )
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibet » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:33 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Alright... there are a few things I need to say here. I heard about this game for some time, but didn't consider playing it myself... pretty much because judging by the screenshots, I concluded it doesn't have the kind of vore I'm okay with, so I wouldn't enjoy it. Although the vore part is mostly true... man was I wrong.

This game is truly incredible. I initially thought it's just a simple RPG as most of the games here, with a basic background story and maybe a bit more polish. Instead I found one of the most feature complete RPG's I've seen recently, with one of the best stories and attention to detail. I was initially prepared to play it for a few hours really... I've been playing for nearly a week now, and have just reached the end of chapter 4... which from what I understand is only halfway through! I was going to post my thoughts after I finished, but it might be a while and I had to put up a few words here.

What I find most amazing is how this game included such a relatable and progressive world + story + character set, while still having an always present and well detailed vore system. Even if you took everything vore related out, you'd have an amazing game for everyone to love! It's rare for someone to successfully combine something this deep with "vore the fetish TM", in a way that most people will probably agree to... making this the type of thing I'd dare someone to call "a fetish game" as I doubt many would without remorse :) As far as the vore mechanics do go however, they are themselves unique and very well designed and integrated with the gameplay. You did everything too right 8)

I'll try not to poke around the thread too much before I reach the ending... this is one of the cases where I'd rather avoid spoilers, as I'm still theorizing who is who and curious to see if I'm right. In ending, thank you for making this masterpiece.

Thank you for the review!!!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Alright... there are a few things I need to say here. I heard about this game for some time, but didn't consider playing it myself... pretty much because judging by the screenshots, I concluded it doesn't have the kind of vore I'm okay with, so I wouldn't enjoy it. Although the vore part is mostly true... man was I wrong.

Thanks so much for your kind and generous review! :D I hope you continue to enjoy the game, even if it doesn't fit your preferences. If you don't mind me asking, what is the kind of vore that you like best?

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you are able to finish the game to the end :) The final chapter is coming soon, and I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts again once you complete Chapter 7 (the current release)
Halcyon
???

Postby Jeice » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:51 am

Wait a minute

What Harpy Alchemist?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Halcyon wrote:Thanks so much for your kind and generous review! :D I hope you continue to enjoy the game, even if it doesn't fit your preferences. If you don't mind me asking, what is the kind of vore that you like best?

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you are able to finish the game to the end :) The final chapter is coming soon, and I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts again once you complete Chapter 7 (the current release)

I'm glad that my review was helpful! Well it's not the vore types I'm not into, which are quite standard and very well executed, but rather the preds: I only really like furry preds (anthro or feral). Nekos aren't as much on the list I'm afraid, since in appearance they're still human just with cat ears and tails... although I am more comfortable with such in comparison, and the main character being one made it easier to decide to play initially. I mostly changed my mind after a Youtuber posted the dragon vore scene though, which is definitely a part I fully enjoy :) I imagine full anthros don't have any place in the universe of this game... like a special forest or town that will feature any, or an Easter egg that lets Nee go full anthro? In either case, the only annoyance is that if I have to go through a vore scene I really don't like, I just don't listen and look while blindly pressing space until it's over :P

But this is barely an obstacle at this point; I'm enjoying the game so much for everything not vore related too, that I'll happily ignore any not-up-my-alley vore scenes for the rest! I currently entered Chapter 5, and cranked up nearly 14 hours of overall gameplay. Still a lot to go, but I like this so much that I'm already feeling sad for when it will inevitably reach an ending. Of course, I will post my thoughts after I reach the end of the current version.

Also, I have to know: Did you create all of the maps and dialogues and cutscenes by yourself? I kinda spend most of my time making RPG games too... not in RPG Maker but in OHRRPGCE, and so far none ready to be publicized. It's definitely a struggle to get as much done as fast as possible. It's remarkable if only one person did all this, even if during the course of over one year.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game