Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's teaser More info 03/08/14

Postby mysta » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 am

Ok, perhaps I should reveal a little more about this.

Voredate - (was a temporary name but I kinda like it)
It is a dating game, sort of. It probably won't be a mechanically refined Dating RPG like I guess Dokudoku is making, but the format is good for getting a large variety of scenes with reoccurring characters at differing relationship statuses.
I like 'knowing' the characters a bit better and building more of a connection to them - before your inevitable demise, or other.
This does mean it will be mostly F/M and prey orientated, though I intend to add some F/F between potential dates.

This doesn't mean you'll have to work hard for your scenes. Obviously, some will be more difficult to access, but others will be easily found - and I intend for there to be lots of scenes.

So, when am I going to release the game?
No idea. :(

However I should have a playable demo ready in a few weeks, with at least 9 distinct scenes with several variations. :-D

look forward to your comments,

Mysta

P.S. None of you were right about the winged character - that particular one is a succubus. :lol:

P.P.S. Thanks for all the comments, they're really encouraging. Just hope I can live up to all the hype... ^^;
(probably not, but oh well.)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's teaser. 03/08/14 more info on P3

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:34 am

i knew it was a succubus! lol
most common (& easiest) pred for games xD lol
(also one of my fav preds xD)
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Between this game and dokudoku's....I'm going to have some REAL fun over the next month or so. I'm so eager it's killing me.
Monopolus
???

Postby MenchiCutlets » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

I admit I am disappointed at the lack of F/F plans for it, but regardless I'm still excited to see what you accomplish with your next game. :)
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's teaser. Pictures added 10/09/14

Postby mysta » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Ok, I'm doing slightly better than I thought, so maybe a week till release?

Here are some in game Pics to tide you by.
Spoiler: show
dom.png

Cent.png

Succ.png

See you soon,

Mysta

P.S. If you're longing for my work, I occasionally add to interactive stories on writing.com: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/a ... _id/miesta
(You might notice I occasionally write things on here first, then adapt them into scenes in my games :) )
Last edited by mysta on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tushie » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 pm

mysta wrote:Ok, I'm doing slightly better than I thought, so maybe a week till release?

See you soon,

Mysta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPleY9fh3YE
Tushie
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Tushie wrote:
mysta wrote:Ok, I'm doing slightly better than I thought, so maybe a week till release?

See you soon,

Mysta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPleY9fh3YE

THIS is so me right now lol xD
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:41 am

dom.png

Succ.png

Cent.png

See you soon,

Mysta

P.S. If you're longing for my work, I occasionally add to interactive stories on writing.com: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/a ... _id/miesta
(You might notice I occasionally write things on here first, then adapt them into scenes in my games :) )

Just one week! Ermahgerd!

If that's the case I may be able to play it before the semester starts and all my time goes away.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:57 am

dom.png

Succ.png

Cent.png

See you soon,

Mysta

will there be an option between male/female protagonist? *teters on the exit of the hype train*

(no offense, I just don't enjoy male prey/preds and I cannot play a vore game based on such things XD)
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby mysta » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:will there be an option between male/female protagonist? *teters on the exit of the hype train*

(no offense, I just don't enjoy male prey/preds and I cannot play a vore game based on such things XD)

This would be a predominantly F/M game with some F/F between dates.

However, I have currently included some alternative female sprites and facesets, and you can choose your own name. therefore you can sort of play as a girl if you want (a girl with a dick mind), though images and some minor references to you being male in the text will still be there.
If it is demanded enough after release I will make a full female conversion option.

I'm not going to delay the demo release to implement this, but I'll make a poll afterward to see if people want it enough.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darksign13 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Now I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:22 am

I would very much support a full female conversion/option. I love your games but my primary like is F/F. Having both options is a lot of work though..,
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby captainbobey » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 pm

You fantastic son of a bitch, I love you...
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 am

How is it this is going to be the first Vore Dating Sim, when DokuDoku has been working on his since forever ago?

Thats like Ford going to release a new sedan on the market, and then Farari announces a new super car and beats Ford to release day.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is it this is going to be the first Vore Dating Sim, when DokuDoku has been working on his since forever ago?

Thats like Ford going to release a new sedan on the market, and then Farari announces a new super car and beats Ford to release day.

Not one person on this thread has made a claim that this is the "first Vore Dating Sim". Not sure why people think two people working on similar projects could be anything but a good thing. DokuDoku's project looks very interesting, and he's putting a lot of time into it so I expect it'll be great. If Mysta releases first though then it will technically be the first Vore Dating Sim, but it's hardly a competition. DokuDoku will always be the first one to begin such a project. I'm sure both games will be unique, and I personally plan on playing both exhaustively when they get released. *Cheers to Mysta and DokuDoku*
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Koseki » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:50 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is it this is going to be the first Vore Dating Sim, when DokuDoku has been working on his since forever ago?

Sir, you are a dick. Everyone loves the fact that mysta and doku are making two DIFFERENT games.
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:36 am

Koseki wrote:

Sir, you are a dick. Everyone loves the fact that mysta and doku are making two DIFFERENT games.

One, no one ever said this was the first vore dating sim game...
The first was actually a short 3 person sim on some other site, that sucked like hell...
whoever you picked, you'd get eaten the same way for all 3 characters...
That has been, to my knowledge, eliminated from existence... and only remains a memory

Second, it matters not if 2 people are making vore dating sims :|
You should be glad that there WILL be 2 vore dating sims to play!

Finally, thankyou for saying that Koseki! xD
I was gonna say that too lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Riko » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 am

Wew awesome stuff! I really like the screenshots I saw so far. But didn't you mean 10/08/14? :D
Riko
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 am

mysta wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:will there be an option between male/female protagonist? *teters on the exit of the hype train*

This would be a predominantly F/M game with some F/F between dates.

However, I have currently included some alternative female sprites and facesets, and you can choose your own name. therefore you can sort of play as a girl if you want (a girl with a dick mind), though images and some minor references to you being male in the text will still be there.
If it is demanded enough after release I will make a full female conversion option.

I'm not going to delay the demo release to implement this, but I'll make a poll afterward to see if people want it enough.

Mysta
I do not mind chicks with dicks but sometimes those little tid bits and references of being male would kinda... ruin the fantasy and mental image so alas I will have to be one of the few(or many!) that will wait and vote for a full female conversation. *Stands back on the longterm hype train* Until then!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Raptor1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 am

Is the succubus going to be able to do soul vore?
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game