Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate V0.09 Demo Beta, 27/08/14

Postby dagar » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am

Very nice job! I think I found a bug though. If you get the Dragoness drunk, you run the problem of setting off the scene as if you said you didn't have enough money for the drinks. This seems odd, because she mentions how you owe her even though you paid for the drinks. Also with the same partner, if you do all the centaur or the queen's scenes before going and giving her the right gift.... She will not continue her scenes with you, and instead seems to get stuck on the gift giving intro to her setup.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sologunfire1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 am

i love the game, greast work. btw i'm not sure if it is a bug but when you go to the disco the only way to get out is to be eaten by the centauress...and the only way you get eaten by the dragoness is because she needs a snack, the rest of the options with her doesnt semm to do anything.

thank you for another great game mysta

[/quote]

kool game but ? wair is the disco ??
sologunfire1
New to the forum

Postby dvex » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 am

great game. I know a lot of people are voting for a f/f conversion but imo you should really focus on making the better and moving forward with more characters and interactions, instead of wasting time making a female clone, there are plenty of other f/f games to satisfy everyone
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:08 pm

dagar wrote:Very nice job! I think I found a bug though. If you get the Dragoness drunk, you run the problem of setting off the scene as if you said you didn't have enough money for the drinks. This seems odd, because she mentions how you owe her even though you paid for the drinks. Also with the same partner, if you do all the centaur or the queen's scenes before going and giving her the right gift.... She will not continue her scenes with you, and instead seems to get stuck on the gift giving intro to her setup.

Yeah, I forgot to edit the dragoness scene to make it different there. :/

I'm not quite sure about the second one though... ^^; Any one want to add any more info or some advice?

Mysta.

P.S. I have currently made a female (chick with dick) text conversion to go with the sprites as that doesn't require much effort. I hope that will satisfy people for now and therefore I will not do an Image conversion yet. (besides the protagonist does look rather girly anyway...)

P.P.S i have fixed the minor things so far, just going to finish the dragoness club scene and add a bonus scene before uploading the fix with the f/f option.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:22 pm

how do you earn money?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Im just laughing at how when you're eaten by the Centaurus & she's about to let you out, she calls you Rayke (character from a previous game)
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 pm

mysta wrote:
dagar wrote:Very nice job! I think I found a bug though. If you get the Dragoness drunk, you run the problem of setting off the scene as if you said you didn't have enough money for the drinks. This seems odd, because she mentions how you owe her even though you paid for the drinks. Also with the same partner, if you do all the centaur or the queen's scenes before going and giving her the right gift.... She will not continue her scenes with you, and instead seems to get stuck on the gift giving intro to her setup.

Yeah, I forgot to edit the dragoness scene to make it different there. :/

I'm not quite sure about the second one though... ^^; Any one want to add any more info or some advice?

Mysta.

P.S. I have currently made a female (chick with dick) text conversion to go with the sprites as that doesn't require much effort. I hope that will satisfy people for now and therefore I will not do an Image conversion yet. (besides the protagonist does look rather girly anyway...)

P.P.S i have fixed the minor things so far, just going to finish the dragoness club scene and add a bonus scene before uploading the fix with the f/f option.

chick with dick? i love that. hahah
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby sologunfire1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm

how doyou get eaten by the Centaurus ??
sologunfire1
New to the forum

Postby asdfnow4never » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Great game so far. Thank you for creating it!
Would love an AV scene with the succubus, but other than that I think it's great fun :)
asdfnow4never
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Amazing game! My favorite scene was with the queen in her quarters. I love that nervous yet willing type thing! I seriously can't wait for this to be finished! :D :gulp:

DjConnorJ wrote:how do you earn money?

Spoiler: show
Go to the hexagram on the ground and be transported to an underground "hell" area. Get eaten by the succubus and sell your soul to get out.

sologunfire1 wrote:how doyou get eaten by the Centaurus ??

Spoiler: show
First you must acquire money. See the previous spoiler for that. Then just be normal towards the centaur, let her take you on the tour. Go back to her place and have fun with her. After that, use money to buy the amethyst necklace and gift that to the dragoness. DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE DRAGONESS EVER (it will make her dislike you)! Speak with the dragoness again, let her change your name. Speak with the dragoness once more and say you planned to seduce her. Say "sure". Now you arrive at the club where you can have drinks with the centaur; see where that leads you.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:39 am

So where is the hexagram?
found it
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:35 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Im just laughing at how when you're eaten by the Centaurus & she's about to let you out, she calls you Rayke (character from a previous game)

Whoops. Reflex name... ^^;

Also has anyone experimented with pressing escape at choices. It should (hopefully) allow you to go back to the previous choice so you can experience scenes again more conveniently. :)
It may also cause some text problems so I hope people are checking it out.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:35 am

mysta wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Im just laughing at how when you're eaten by the Centaurus & she's about to let you out, she calls you Rayke (character from a previous game)

Whoops. Reflex name... ^^;

lol yeah XD

Also has anyone experimented with pressing escape at choices. It should (hopefully) allow you to go back to the previous choice so you can experience scenes again more conveniently. :)
It may also cause some text problems so I hope people are checking it out.

Mysta

I have, but Im just way too used to loading prev save like all games here lol
Though it is neat xD
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:24 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:This is a nice little game so far, I'd prefer f/f but thats just me as I'm sure others are just fine with f/m. One thing I'd like to say is that you might want to add a way to backspace when choosing a name when you start a new game as its already predetermined with the name Snack and theres no way to backspace that in order to put in your own name.

Yes there is, it's either the [zero] button or Z

Ah ok, I'm used to using the backspace button in order to delete words.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 am

Couple of text border issues.. mostly with the witch

the escape thing doesn't work for me, maybe I am doing something wrong? pressing escape or Z doesn't work
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:Couple of text border issues.. mostly with the witch

the escape thing doesn't work for me, maybe I am doing something wrong? pressing escape or Z doesn't work

I'll have a look at the text.

Are you sure you're only pressing escape when faced with a choice? It won't work when in normal text and often in the first choice in a scene it will just exit the scene, (sort of like a cancel button).
(I may well have forgotten to implement it in certain scenes too.)

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tomo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:08 am

Great game so far Mysta! Really looking forward to seeing more!

There's a couple of point where the text goes off-border and a couple of branches which goes by fast or breaks,
but overall good start!

About the F/F conversion, I recommend that you don't do it. As much as i like F/F vore, I have no problem with F/M at all!
I, like 'most' people, probably just want more content then actual features, having to make every scene twice will slow down new content.
Kudos though, on the witty "Futa" Conversion.

Regardless I wish you the best of luck and eagerly awaiting a new update!
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:09 am

I'd like to suggest a few things:

1. Deeper relationship with the Succubus. I've always liked succubi the most in terms of monster girls. Especially the motherly / loving kind.

2. You can do a check for when the player is inside the centaur girl's womb and stays there for X amount of dialog choices. If the player does, let's say 5-10? The centaur could decide not to let you out until who knows when.

3. For the witch lady in the shopping area. You could have a branching dialog path so complex, that she actually lets you go, for the small price of you staying shrunken. Of course, you'd need to make new dialogs for everyone if you did this. Maybe have the centaur lady over-protective of you, and keep you in her home / cleavage until she finds a way to get you back to normal (And the witch won't help obviously.) I also noticed the little mouse hole thing in the succubus area too, maybe something's in there? For the naga / lamia portion while shrunk, the lamia wouldn't know you were coming this time, due to being small enough to get in through another way, or under the door.

4. when you get around to adding the next main story update with the queen, you could add a repeatable quest or two around town that allows you to earn credits, and then add a system to install and upgrade a house. For the house, when built, the succubus hexagram would be inside the house instead of outside. You could upgrade the area around the hexagram to make it either more lusty, or a more... homely feel. Depending on the choice, the succubus could change personalities.

Otherwise, it's an amazing game so far, I hope to see more of it soon (tm). A bug I found besides the overflowing text... if you ask the centauress to get you out after having being eaten by her... she'll call you "Rake" during the conversation. (You should also have her be back in her home after the drinking scene.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:31 am

Hey Mysta, any idea on when there might be another update for the game? O.o ^^
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Personally a fan of F/F so I voted for that :)
However, I would hate if development on that compromises the main game, especially since a full conversion can be very time consuming.
Just go on your own pace, most of us are patient ^^;
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game