Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's teaser. Pictures added 10/09/14

Postby panolito » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:I do not mind chicks with dicks but sometimes those little tid bits and references of being male would kinda... ruin the fantasy and mental image so alas I will have to be one of the few(or many!) that will wait and vote for a full female conversation. *Stands back on the longterm hype train* Until then!

You can actually change these little things yourself, i dotn think it would give you more than 10 mins if u know where the scenes are and if you have just a little bit of knowledge of how rpg maker and the files works.Just trying to help so u dont have to make such a wait in that hype train of yours.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:19 am

Koseki wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is it this is going to be the first Vore Dating Sim, when DokuDoku has been working on his since forever ago?

Thats like Ford going to release a new sedan on the market, and then Farari announces a new super car and beats Ford to release day.

Sir, you are a dick. Everyone loves the fact that mysta and doku are making two DIFFERENT games.

You get that Mysta is kind of the Crowned King of the V-Game right. I'm not saying that DokuDoku's is going to be bad. I'm saying that it's going to get overshadowed. It wouldn't matter if his game was ten times longer and better, by shear reputation Mysta will overshadow him.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's teaser. Pictures added 10/08/14

Postby dokudoku » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:39 am

It's always nice to see Mysta go hard at work to bring something to the portal. I am happy to hear of his dating sim too. It looks like he's putting in hard work and I look forward to seeing what the demo will look like. The more vore games the better, I say. ^^
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Koseki wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is it this is going to be the first Vore Dating Sim, when DokuDoku has been working on his since forever ago?

Thats like Ford going to release a new sedan on the market, and then Farari announces a new super car and beats Ford to release day.

Sir, you are a dick. Everyone loves the fact that mysta and doku are making two DIFFERENT games.

You get that Mysta is kind of the Crowned King of the V-Game right. I'm not saying that DokuDoku's is going to be bad. I'm saying that it's going to get overshadowed. It wouldn't matter if his game was ten times longer and better, by shear reputation Mysta will overshadow him.

I've been around the site for a while..for what it is worth I'd call em both about even. both of em are awesome.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fawkingaye » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Raptor1 wrote:Is the succubus going to be able to do soul vore?

I second this question. Regretful and/or unwilling soul vore is my favorite.
fawkingaye
Somewhat familiar

Postby zombieking125 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Koseki wrote:

Ah the choir pedantic... gotta accept them, 'cause it's illegal to kill 'em!
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:40 pm

zombieking125 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Koseki wrote:Sir, you are a dick. Everyone loves the fact that mysta and doku are making two DIFFERENT games.

Ah the choir pedantic... gotta accept them, 'cause it's illegal to kill 'em!

Wait. Who are you calling the choir pedantic? Me or him? Is it supposed to be me? Neither of us got very technical, or overly concerned with pointless detail. I don't think at least. Is it about the them being two different ga... Im so confused.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

mysta wrote:Ok, I'm doing slightly better than I thought, so maybe a week till release?

SOON!! lol
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 am

You got my hopes up and dashed them most magnificently sir.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:50 am

so will there be any anthro chars you can warm up to?
Also what about giantess and or shrinking?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:22 am

longest week ever
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby kenny316 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Well at first they did say a few weeks.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Koseki wrote:longest week ever

Yeah... Sorry about that, I had hoped I'd get it finished before I became buisy, but the I got distracted by fixing the GTS RPG...

Well, I'm back now, so should be able to finish the rest of it soon. :)

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh, and here it is :)

Just a short game with a few scenes for now. ^^;
More girls/deeper relationships to follow.

V 0.09 (demo, beta)
https://mega.co.nz/#!71QjiKbS!vsrIs4QVC ... Mn8fz1i8QI

There is probably some major thing I've missed due to pausing the projest and coming back to it, but hopefully it's mostly playable.

I look forward to your comments, error reports and suggestions,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Voredate V0.09 Demo Beta, 27/08/14

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:31 pm

IM GONNA GO INSANE!!!! :D XD
A NEW GAME TO PLAY!!!!
DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD!!! XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby panolito » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm

As always mysta doing a great job, loving this.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 pm

i love the game, greast work. btw i'm not sure if it is a bug but when you go to the disco the only way to get out is to be eaten by the centauress...and the only way you get eaten by the dragoness is because she needs a snack, the rest of the options with her doesnt semm to do anything.

thank you for another great game mysta
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:44 pm

I just wanted to note a possible bug; when the queen is trying to tease you about being her meal, for some reason her image glitches out and you can only see above her neck and one of her hands on the left side. 'Found that quite weird, along with having NO idea where the centauress went after I ...yeah spoilers. Nevermind.
Monopolus
???

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 am

This is a nice little game so far, I'd prefer f/f but thats just me as I'm sure others are just fine with f/m. One thing I'd like to say is that you might want to add a way to backspace when choosing a name when you start a new game as its already predetermined with the name Snack and theres no way to backspace that in order to put in your own name.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:This is a nice little game so far, I'd prefer f/f but thats just me as I'm sure others are just fine with f/m. One thing I'd like to say is that you might want to add a way to backspace when choosing a name when you start a new game as its already predetermined with the name Snack and theres no way to backspace that in order to put in your own name.

Yes there is, it's either the [zero] button or Z
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game