Mysta's Voredate: V0.31 Discontinued for now.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.211 miniupdate (fix) 19/07/15

Postby Hongry01 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

mysta wrote:Okay, as progress is fairly slow and my content takes time as is, is there anything you guys would particularly like added or things you think I should focus on? :?:

Feel free to request anything, if you ask it is nearly 100% more likely to happen. :lol:
May make some of the more general suggestions into a poll at some point too.

Thanks to everybody for the glitch notifications, really helped in fixing this update. :)

Koseki wrote:In the image folder it seems there is a scene between the centauress sister and the succubus. Any tips how to unlock that or is it not implemented yet?

Spoiler: show
There should be a scene unlocked if you experience the succubus with Kelly scene then go through the digestion path with the sister. (woo, hard to find scenes... :roll: )

I look forward to hearing your ideas,

Mysta

I was hoping to see an interaction between the Harpy and the Queen, whether with the Player as an observer or as part of the scene
Hongry01
Participator

Re: Mysta's Voredate: V0.22 glitchfix bonus 26/07/15

Postby Erecant » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I'd love to see some of the existing events furthered, there's plenty of characters by now, and the queen has been teasing us since the first release. Can only keep the suspense for so long.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:58 pm

how does one go about getting the unbirth scene with the dragon?
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby sauron000 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:37 am

I feel like it's rather hard to get the names of all the characters in this game, so I want to ask, who's Sasha?
sauron000
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 am

thedarklord000 wrote:I feel like it's rather hard to get the names of all the characters in this game, so I want to ask, who's Sasha?

the naga. btw, nice little update mysta. i won't propose anything, not because i don't want some things to happen but i prefer the surprises
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:15 am

Hello can anyone help me, I've selected to be female but the vore scenes show me as male. How do I change that?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kuru » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 am

It's based on the images used for that particular scene. I'm guessing not all of them have variations for male and female characters. Such as when the witch....can't control herself on the date.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Hivelord wrote:Hello can anyone help me, I've selected to be female but the vore scenes show me as male. How do I change that?

Kuru wrote:It's based on the images used for that particular scene. I'm guessing not all of them have variations for male and female characters. Such as when the witch....can't control herself on the date.

Yes all the vore scenes currently have male only images. If somebody wants to do a female conversion of them they're welcome (I'll even provide my Photoshop files for ease if they want). Otherwise I may do one at some point, but at the moment I'm focusing on more content.

Probably going to shift to making smaller, more 'frequent' releases. So hopefully I'll have the latest one finished soon. Will have something like three new content additions, with varying number of scenes associated with them.

Just thought I'd update you,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:29 pm

mysta wrote:
Hivelord wrote:Hello can anyone help me, I've selected to be female but the vore scenes show me as male. How do I change that?

Kuru wrote:It's based on the images used for that particular scene. I'm guessing not all of them have variations for male and female characters. Such as when the witch....can't control herself on the date.

Yes all the vore scenes currently have male only images. If somebody wants to do a female conversion of them they're welcome (I'll even provide my Photoshop files for ease if they want). Otherwise I may do one at some point, but at the moment I'm focusing on more content.

Probably going to shift to making smaller, more 'frequent' releases. So hopefully I'll have the latest one finished soon. Will have something like three new content additions, with varying number of scenes associated with them.

Just thought I'd update you,

Mysta

great news
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 am

Koseki wrote:
great news

Good news everyone!
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KDzee » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:39 pm

There's a same-size image with Aster in the folder, is that in game? I haven't found it at all. Went through as many date options as I could.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:18 am

KDzee wrote:There's a same-size image with Aster in the folder, is that in game? I haven't found it at all. Went through as many date options as I could.

if i remember correctly, you should get this scene if you repeatedly tempt aster during your date. :wink:

hope that helps,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KDzee » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 am

Ah, thanks for the reply. Will get right on that, then!
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nickjkee » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Who can help?...
Is it possible to somehow improve the reputation of the dragon?
How to use an item bought from the alchemist?
Nickjkee
New to the forum

Postby TheNinja0 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:40 am

I have a question regarding the use of images in this and other rpg maker games.

Are you getting permission to use them?

I want to be able to do a similar thing with a game I'm trying to make, but I don't want to get in trouble.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby AuraDrak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Is there going to be more to this game? I want to do more with the dragoness. Also, could you make it so that selling our soul isn't the only way to get money?
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:23 am

AuraDrak wrote:Is there going to be more to this game? I want to do more with the dragoness. Also, could you make it so that selling our soul isn't the only way to get money?

There will be more, I've already made some of it. :)

But... selling your soul is the only way to get rich. :p
(Maybe I'll add something, but I don't just want to add non vore stuff so I'd have to make it interesting.)

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whitewendigo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Will we have more stuff with the centaur girl?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:41 am

whitewendigo wrote:Will we have more stuff with the centaur girl?

How could I not add more for her? ;)

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shiro117 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Will there be more scenes with the neko?
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game