Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game in progress.

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 am

Holy crap the womb level is impossible.

EDIT: Made it, after eleven billion tries, with about half a second to spare. Seriously, the timing that stage is asking for is absurd.

Kind of like the dam level in TMNT for NES?

oooh.... kay. Sounds like I got some difficulties to nerf. That was fast.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:44 am

Mostly, a more lenient time limit would be nice. You basically can't beat the womb level if you screw up even a single jump, and that's kind of obnoxious. Though, on the other hand, I do kinda like the down-to-the-wire feeling of the end of the stage.

I like the change to the mermaid level, the faster tongue ironically makes it easier for me to time my jumps.

Not... too sure on the change to the succubus level. It's harder, but still very much beatable. Just felt kinda weird. *Shrug*
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 am

alrighty, I made a quick edit, I believe the level is a lot easier, and hopefully difficult enough to where it isn't a pushover. Sorry for all those I pissed off. I have a habit of thinking my levels aren't hard enough. :(
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:32 am

Okay, for some reason, I suddenly can't dl the game. The updated one and the not updated one released today. Neither on Firefox or Chrome said it was safe. I managed to get the second dl link to install the game with IE of all things. That still said it was unsafe, but it let me run it so I could install it. Anyway, problems aside, I still liked playing it.
To be honest, I like how shantae's jump has some weight to it now. I thought it was a bit floaty before. The old levels felt a tad bit quicker now with the increased jump decent. I have to say the stomach level was a little bit harder. Some gaps had to have precise jumps to avoid major stamina loss. The way the succubus level was kinda made it really challenging now. It took me 2 or 3 tries, but I managed to beat it. I also played both versions of the womb level, and it was easy for me now, but that was cause I memorized the path with the harder one. Still a good level. When I played the mermaid level, I thought it was gonna be too difficult with the tongue faster now, but then I realized that escaping it is very easy now, so you'd only lose if you were too close to the mermaid, or you have very slow key mashing skills.
I love the new game over CGs. Like I mentioned a while back, I'm not too hot on MLP vore, but in this instance, the art catered to my vore side enough to like it. Props to WafflesOnAWaifu. Can't wait to see what the next update will bring. *hopes goodra wins*
EDIT: Hmm, okay now I can download it. Maybe I was trying to get it too early...
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:35 am

OK first off super happy you used my idea.

Secondly while I had trouble with the gorgon womb i had to do it about 10 to 15 times I found it was pretty fun it seems hard but once you find the best route it's fairly easy. The like like that jumps you right off the bat is annoying the first couple of times and you'll basically have to restart if you get grabbed more than twice by the like likes but all in all it was fun

When I finally beat the level I loved how you get shot out of her that made me laugh.

All in all I thought it was a really good addition.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 am

Firon wrote:that womb level is driving me up the wall....your platform placement is obnoxious to be polite about it!

It took me a while, but I managed to complete the womb level. You just need to lose as little as stamina as possible and be as fast as possible.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:19 am

Give your files a version number, e.g.:
vgamedemo_14-8-13
vgamedemo_14-8-27
vgamedemo_14-9-17

A small jump feature would be neat.
Especially in the mermaid level you often jump higher than needed, and then the tongue blocks the path of your next jump. The succubus level would also become a little bit easier this way.

The mermaid level has one annoying part; it's the fallen over L with the three green blocks to the right of it. If you ascend a second time you have to get yourself grabbed there, otherwise she gets you a few platforms later and drags you down a lot.

The succubus keeps her legs spread after you escape the bats.

If you fail the medusa entrapment level you could follow it up with the same scene as when you escape, just this time you cum out.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:32 am

Okay, for some reason, I suddenly can't dl the game. The updated one and the not updated one released today. Neither on Firefox or Chrome said it was safe. I managed to get the second dl link to install the game with IE of all things. That still said it was unsafe, but it let me run it so I could install it. Anyway, problems aside, I still liked playing it.
To be honest, I like how shantae's jump has some weight to it now. I thought it was a bit floaty before. The old levels felt a tad bit quicker now with the increased jump decent. I have to say the stomach level was a little bit harder. Some gaps had to have precise jumps to avoid major stamina loss. The way the succubus level was kinda made it really challenging now. It took me 2 or 3 tries, but I managed to beat it. I also played both versions of the womb level, and it was easy for me now, but that was cause I memorized the path with the harder one. Still a good level. When I played the mermaid level, I thought it was gonna be too difficult with the tongue faster now, but then I realized that escaping it is very easy now, so you'd only lose if you were too close to the mermaid, or you have very slow key mashing skills.
I love the new game over CGs. Like I mentioned a while back, I'm not too hot on MLP vore, but in this instance, the art catered to my vore side enough to like it. Props to WafflesOnAWaifu. Can't wait to see what the next update will bring. *hopes goodra wins*
EDIT: Hmm, okay now I can download it. Maybe I was trying to get it too early...

Yeah, I might just compile my game as a zip file from now on and hope that cuts time and difficulties.

glad to see you like the update, and I wish you luck with the goodra vote. Seems goodra and Amy are neck and neck at the moment.

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 am

OK first off super happy you used my idea.

Secondly while I had trouble with the gorgon womb i had to do it about 10 to 15 times I found it was pretty fun it seems hard but once you find the best route it's fairly easy. The like like that jumps you right off the bat is annoying the first couple of times and you'll basically have to restart if you get grabbed more than twice by the like likes but all in all it was fun

When I finally beat the level I loved how you get shot out of her that made me laugh.

All in all I thought it was a really good addition.

Well it was a good idea, so I thought I'd take the time to make it a reality.

Yeah, I think the like like at the beginning is kind of a cheap shot, so I might move him someplace new, but I'm glad the level came off as fun.

Yeah, I was originally make the gorgon cum after 3 seconds, but I thought it would be more fun to struggle out first, and then have her fire you out in climax. Glad to see it was worth the extra effort.

by Someone92 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:19 am

Give your files a version number, e.g.:
vgamedemo_14-8-13
vgamedemo_14-8-27
vgamedemo_14-9-17

A small jump feature would be neat.
Especially in the mermaid level you often jump higher than needed, and then the tongue blocks the path of your next jump. The succubus level would also become a little bit easier this way.

The mermaid level has one annoying part; it's the fallen over L with the three green blocks to the right of it. If you ascend a second time you have to get yourself grabbed there, otherwise she gets you a few platforms later and drags you down a lot.

The succubus keeps her legs spread after you escape the bats.

If you fail the medusa entrapment level you could follow it up with the same scene as when you escape, just this time you cum out.

Version numbers? that's just silly. I was considering that, but I don't see any reason why one would want to go back a version for this game since I'm only adding more content with each installment. Also, it keeps the download list small and easy to manage. I was considering it though.

Alas I like to make my rooms difficult as hell so it brings about a good struggle(must be my pred side kicking in) so that annoying L shape may stick around for a bit. I am tempted to fix that issue, but I'll probably tackle it after I get a few other things done.

Making a smaller jump should be pretty easy actually. I'll see if I can make that happen in the next update.

I was afraid someone was gonna call out the succubus's spread legs. I'm sure I can fix that in the next update now that I think I found a way.

I was thinking of making a scene like that for Medusa, but I felt a lot of players would want to hop right back into the action until they could do it right, so a distraction of watching shantae cummified body splurting out of Medusa seemed unnecessary. If I find time, I'll see if I can do that.

Thanks again guys for your input. It really helps put this game together and give it some much needed shape. I'll try to hold off on the insane difficulties from now on, but I'm still gonna be leaning towards some challenge(and cheap shots at times).
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby panolito » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:20 pm

You should make the game over pictures appear when you press certany button so we can still see the animation even after losing all of our stamina. That would be great i think.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm

The update makes it a bit more playable and enjoyable. The Medusa boss is pretty fun now, actually, and the ending is entertaining. Though, I'm wondering if you weren't considering letting the player jump back in after :D . It could lead directly to a game over, but it might be interesting to have just for the people who get curious and see what happens if they try (like me).

Otherwise, I'm kinda getting gang-banged by the bats now but otherwise everything is fine.

Also, is there any reason you didn't have any oral vore for the nagas? Just wondering.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 am

WritingZeal wrote:The update makes it a bit more playable and enjoyable. The Medusa boss is pretty fun now, actually, and the ending is entertaining. Though, I'm wondering if you weren't considering letting the player jump back in after :D . It could lead directly to a game over, but it might be interesting to have just for the people who get curious and see what happens if they try (like me).

Otherwise, I'm kinda getting gang-banged by the bats now but otherwise everything is fine.

Also, is there any reason you didn't have any oral vore for the nagas? Just wondering.

I like the idea of jumping back into Medusa once you beat her ( I tried) but instead of an instant game over just have the standard struggle mechanics. If you struggle she cums you back out again if you don't she just cums and you get a game over.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:27 am

by WritingZeal » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:29 pm
The update makes it a bit more playable and enjoyable. The Medusa boss is pretty fun now, actually, and the ending is entertaining. Though, I'm wondering if you weren't considering letting the player jump back in after :D . It could lead directly to a game over, but it might be interesting to have just for the people who get curious and see what happens if they try (like me).

I was considering doing something like that, but I didn't know if I should have or not. I'll probably make that a thing in the next update, but it's not gonna be a huge part of the update.

as for the all unbirth scenes with the nagas, I only did the first unbirth scene with the nagas since it was easy to animate and I was just getting used to pixel art at the time(still am) but continued with the unbirth for consistancy sake, that and I liked the unbirth escepe idea Riku had. Trust me I was tempted to make medusa oral vore shantae.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 am

I'm mighty glad that it's Amy Rose and Goodra that are the ones leading this. Because, I have nothing against the Plant Girl and I don't know who (or what) the hell is Rottytops. But, personally, I simply can't stand Trixie. Even tough she is now a bit more humble, there's somthing about her that just rubs me the wrong way, so to speak.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:36 am

Maexam2 wrote:...I have nothing against the Plant Girl and I don't know who (or what) the hell is Rottytops...

Just gonna give some informative info here for ya, just cause.
Rottytops is a character in the Shantae games. She's a zombie, and she's one of Shantae's "mutual friends". I use quotes cause Rottytops always says she wants to eat Shantae's brain, iirc, though I'm not sure if she's serious or not. She's also pretty good looking. I mean, at least for a zombie. I won't say anymore so I don't spoil things. Also, the games are pretty fun, so I'd say give them a try when you aren't being eaten as Shantae. Or watch a playthrough on youtube or something. There's also two new Shantae games coming out soon, if you didn't know. I think Half-Genie Hero is coming out sometime in October, and Pirate's Curse sometime this year. Gonna try them when I get a chance.
Okay, rant over.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:45 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:...I have nothing against the Plant Girl and I don't know who (or what) the hell is Rottytops...

Rottytops is a character in the Shantae games. She's a zombie, and she's one of Shantae's "mutual friends". I use quotes cause Rottytops always says she wants to eat Shantae's brain, iirc, though I'm not sure if she's serious or not. She's also pretty good looking. I mean, at least for a zombie. I won't say anymore so I don't spoil things. Also, the games are pretty fun, so I'd say give them a try when you aren't being eaten as Shantae. Or watch a playthrough on youtube or something. There's also two new Shantae games coming out soon, if you didn't know. I think Half-Genie Hero is coming out sometime in October, and Pirate's Curse sometime this year. Gonna try them when I get a chance.
Okay, rant over.

Thank you for the intell! It was most informative! Also, I agree. Eting brans? Eeugh...
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:32 pm

by VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:36 am

Maexam2 wrote:
...I have nothing against the Plant Girl and I don't know who (or what) the hell is Rottytops...

Okay, rant over.

Well shoot, you took the words out of my mouth and then some. Glad to see I'm not the only person familiar with rottytops.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Zombie character? Well I just changed my vote.

Darn, I broke my lurking mode D:
Krieg
Participator

Postby Royal_Starlord » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:29 pm

I'm going with goodra still though.
I have a kink for slimy hugs.
... and maybe slimy boobs. .///.
... what?
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Well shoot, you took the words out of my mouth and then some. Glad to see I'm not the only person familiar with rottytops.

Haha, well I'm a gamer first before I look for vore. Besides, I really liked the Shantae games.
Oh, and if people are wondering what Rottytops looks like and don't want to look for one, here's a picture.
Spoiler: show

Like I said before, pretty good looking and cute, at least for a zombie.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Umm... so I noticed and presumed goodra was going to win the vote, but now see that Amy jolted ahead at the last second it seems, so at this rate I'm making the next update feature both goodra and amy. This means the update may take a bit longer, but you'll at least have two new preds to look forward to.

thanks for the votes guys.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game