Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game in progress.

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Yahoo! Double update! Must be because my birthday is around the block!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 pm

okay, so I was about to make a double update and take a lot longer in doing so, but just after finishing the goodra dungeon, I came to the sad realization that don't know what to do for the amy rose level yet, so while I go about figuring things out for a wee bit, I have made a quick new update featuring the goodra stage. Also, this update features the ability to short jump. I for one hate short jumping but I thought I'd let the players like you decide on if it should stay or go.

As usual if you have any glitches you want to report, or suggestions on what you think would make a good amy rose stage, I'm open to suggestions.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WritingZeal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 pm

The short jump function makes a big difference, at least for me. I support its inclusion.

And I absolutely love the Goodra level. Not actually familiar with the new generation stuff, but the character, swallowing animation, level mechanic, and full tour are very awesome :D
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:36 pm

You said you would put Goodra ND Amy Rose. But I only found Goodra! Y U NO PUT Amy Rose?! :(
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Maexam2 wrote:You said you would put Goodra ND Amy Rose. But I only found Goodra! Y U NO PUT Amy Rose?! :(

You fail reading comprehension.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Pretty awesome update there with the goodra. Aw yiss for Full Tour noms. Interesting stage design as well.

Will you eventually combine elements of levels once we get enough enemies?
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby Navien » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Much as I'd love to see the new level, I'll think I'll wait until there's Amy rose as well. Trust me though, the wait is killing me already...though do take your time!
as for ideas, it 's not much but maybe it could be sonic inspired. Like some platforming and if you fall amy is waiting, or you're running from amy and she can jump on you and stuff you down her skirt if wanted. Also don't forget the abilbity to re-enter medusas honeypot, if you didn't already do that!
Last edited by Navien on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:You said you would put Goodra ND Amy Rose. But I only found Goodra! Y U NO PUT Amy Rose?! :(

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. I was just trying to be funny. What I meant is "Why didn't you put Amy Rose?!". Is it clear enough now?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:00 am

Hmm, well I gotta say, sure didn't see that mechanic coming. Pretty neat, too. Anyway, I really liked it. To be honest, I like the way this game is going, too. Makes me wonder what the CGs will look like for these and later levels.

EDIT: Just played through the whole thing again, and the nagas on the first stage are sort of sunk a bit in the ground. Their performance isn't affected, but it just looks a bit odd. Oh, and this next thing isn't a problem, nor do I think it's bad, but I just realized that the Goodras are the only enemies that eat Shantae head-first.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:59 am

by WritingZeal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:53 am

The short jump function makes a big difference, at least for me. I support its inclusion.

And I absolutely love the Goodra level. Not actually familiar with the new generation stuff, but the character, swallowing animation, level mechanic, and full tour are very awesome

alrighty then. I'll keep the short jump around, and hopefully make some level designs to incorporate more of it.

Thanks, I'm none too familiar with the new gen stuff either, but I can't help but like old goodra.

by 8Shapes4Colors » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Pretty awesome update there with the goodra. Aw yiss for Full Tour noms. Interesting stage design as well.

Will you eventually combine elements of levels once we get enough enemies?

Thanks, I'll admit I'm happy to sort of made a practical reason for having a goodra swallow your chracter.

as for combining elements, that is kind of my plan, but I'm trying to split rooms up for now so players can pic their preferred preds.

by Navien » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Much as I'd love to see the new level, I'll think I'll wait until there's Amy rose as well. Trust me though, the wait is killing me already...though do take your time!
as for ideas, it 's not much but maybe it could be sonic inspired. Like some platforming and if you fall amy is waiting, or you're running from amy and she can jump on you and stuff you down her skirt if wanted. Also don't forget the abilbity to re-enter medusas honeypot, if you didn't already do that!

oh my, sorry to keep you waiting then, but I commend your patience.

Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking of incorporating amy's skirt. I'll add this to my list of options.

oh right, honeypot. yeah, I'll see if I can attend to that when I get time again.

by VirtuosoViking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Hmm, well I gotta say, sure didn't see that mechanic coming. Pretty neat, too. Anyway, I really liked it. To be honest, I like the way this game is going, too. Makes me wonder what the CGs will look like for these and later levels.

EDIT: Just played through the whole thing again, and the nagas on the first stage are sort of sunk a bit in the ground. Their performance isn't affected, but it just looks a bit odd. Oh, and this next thing isn't a problem, nor do I think it's bad, but I just realized that the Goodras are the only enemies that eat Shantae head-first.

Yeah, I didn't have a controllable goodra in mind at first, but something just clicked one day. I'm grateful to see you are enjoying the progress of this game.

Oh, as for the nagas looking sunk, I changed depth to a lot of scenes, so now the bricks are in the way of the nagas. That should be an easy fix.

Also you are indeed correct about this being the only head first nom in the game. I'm trying to keep new ideas in mind, and am doing the best I can to avoid all vore scenes from looking like carbon copies of one another.

Thanks again for the input guys. I'll be getting to work soon on the amy rose level as soon as my next weekend shows up. Till then you can enjoy glorbing around inside goodra's slime filled confines as she squeeses you out of her ass.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:21 am

If your still having trouble figuring out what type of vore you want Amy rose preforming you could always put up a new poll.

My vote is anal vore.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:22 am

Mine is both, oral and anal, depending on how she catches you. Like this, if she catches you with her hands or feet, then it's OV. If she gets you with her hammer or sits on you, then it's AV. How does that sound?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:08 am

Maexam2 wrote:Mine is both, oral and anal, depending on how she catches you. Like this, if she catches you with her hands or feet, then it's OV. If she gets you with her hammer or sits on you, then it's AV. How does that sound?

That sounds much harder to program.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Could make the rising of the medusa's liquids go slightly slower (For both the first bit with the keys and the second bit.) Otherwise, I'd like to see more internal dungeons... maybe an alraune's breast with pollen girls (Basically non-translucent/non-transparent goo girls.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby RikuHidanza » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 am

ian66613 wrote:Could make the rising of the medusa's liquids go slightly slower (For both the first bit with the keys and the second bit.) Otherwise, I'd like to see more internal dungeons... maybe an alraune's breast with pollen girls (Basically non-translucent/non-transparent goo girls.)

I think you mean nectar. Pollen is more of a powdery substance.

Not a bad idea and since she's a plant that looks like a flower you could have bee-girls catch shante and bring her too the lady to be nomed.

Somehing for the games creator to consider I suppose if he/she decides to add the plant girl as well.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Hmm, an inside level for the Aluraune creature featuring nectar girls and bee girls. Sounds like it could be possible albeit a little difficult. Well I was thinking of having the plant girl at one point, and now I have a decent start up idea for a level for her. Hopefully I'll be able to get around to working on that as soon as I finish up Amy rose and possibly get more game over screens for the game.

Oh and if anyone is wondering about the progress of amy rose, I so far have her running around and breaking blocks with her hammer. This will hopefully be a little more of a dynamic level than the previous ones I've made.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:12 am

the amy level sounds like it will be fun but hard. can't wait to see what happens when she catches you.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 pm

by RikuHidanza » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 pm
the amy level sounds like it will be fun but hard. can't wait to see what happens when she catches you.

you and me both. sadly new smash brothers has distracted me for 3 days now. I don't know when I'll finish the next update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
by RikuHidanza » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 pm

you and me both. sadly new smash brothers has distracted me for 3 days now. I don't know when I'll finish the next update.

I've unlocked everything worth unlocking so I'm done playing it for now.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby bloodle8 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Maexam2 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. I was just trying to be funny. What I meant is "Why didn't you put Amy Rose?!". Is it clear enough now?

Reading comprehension is not the same as grammar. Reading comprehension is the ability to understand what you read. If you look a few posts up, you'll see that the creator explained why Amy Rose is not in this update.
bloodle8
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game