Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game in progress.

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 pm

I just want to add that this is probably my favorite vore game in progress right now. Regular updates, a creator that takes suggestions from the players, animated vore, CG vore, actual challenge (which leads to a feeling of actual accomplishment when you beat the level), and lots of enemies with more on the way. Keep up the incredible work! I honestly check this thread for updates every day.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:03 pm

The way you do polls really doesn't make sense. I mean yes you put dragon in the poll but why another Succubus when theres one already in it? Wouldn't you rather get it over with first instead of dreading and putting off the dragon instead? xD
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Naturally yes, but I'm still searching for a good dragon sprite to mod. and decided to leave options open for in case i can't find one yet. If I'm putting a dragon in this game, I don't want it to be a glorified statue, but instead something a little more lively.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:The way you do polls really doesn't make sense. I mean yes you put dragon in the poll but why another Succubus when theres one already in it? Wouldn't you rather get it over with first instead of dreading and putting off the dragon instead? xD

The title of the pole was 'what pred people wanted in the next update'
And people picked Succubus because they wanted succubus. That is very very very good reasoned and explains everything. ( this statement is not very reliable because I'm one of the succubus picker~ )

Instead you can hope to see dragon in the next next update.
Also forcing to change it into dragon means betraying other voters.
acrylic
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Alrighty, the drop box says the new update is posted. This will feature a random game over page for the naga being the old one or the new one(almost like a replay value), the naga level has been a little adjusted so there is a way to go through the whole place without being grabbed if you want(though it is a vore game so...). Also the amy level was partially adjusted aswell so she doesn't get stuck in walls as much. It's not a huge update, but it's enough to fix some small concerns.

Oh and Dragonvorelover135. I'll see if I can get a working dragon by the next update so you can enjoy crawling out of it's ass when it's finished.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Technically, Goodra is a dragon, so there IS a dragon in the game, though I could understand if you'd perhaps prefer a more traditional dragon.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:36 pm

I like the idea of a story mode but I think that you should consider adding a difficulty setting if you do add a story mode. That way you can actually beat the story without dying so many times. I personally have never been able to beat the mermaid level but that's for lack of trying on my part as it is my least favorite level.

I think you should also leave in the ablity to select levels at random. For those of us who just want to see a particular death.

Have you consider the idea of alternate characters?
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 pm

I'd love to see a story mode... with a succubus or goddess at the end who keeps you forever <3
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:31 pm

RikuHidanza » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 am
I like the idea of a story mode but I think that you should consider adding a difficulty setting if you do add a story mode. That way you can actually beat the story without dying so many times. I personally have never been able to beat the mermaid level but that's for lack of trying on my part as it is my least favorite level.

I think you should also leave in the ablity to select levels at random. For those of us who just want to see a particular death.

Have you consider the idea of alternate characters?

I could see a difficulty setting being possible, or at least nerfing the difficulty so it isn't too cheap. Keep in mind I'm one of those people who plays and beats hard NES games for fun so I always feel my levels aren't hard enough.

Yeah, i'm thinking if I make a story mode, it will be an options along with the option of just selecting your dungeon. That way, no ones has to deal facing a pred they do not approve of.

As for alternate characters... I was thinking that idea over, and I want to do that, so players can choose a male or female, but the only issue is I'd have to animate all their game overs as well, and that just came off as a bit well... difficult and time consuming. It sounds like an option for the future, but for now, I'm too burnt out to do something like that.

by ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 am
I'd love to see a story mode... with a succubus or goddess at the end who keeps you forever <3

Well I haven't made up a big baddy who owns the vore dungeon yet, so that is definitely a possibility.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Miridium wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote: Made it, after eleven billion tries, with about half a second to spare. Seriously, the timing that stage is asking for is absurd.

Kind of like the dam level in TMNT for NES?

Dang, that takes me back, that's where I developed lightning fast reflexes to beat games like Escape from vore dungeon (though they are rusty seeing as the mermaid level was kinda tough for me, beaten it multiple times though)
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh yeah, I'd like to see if possible fix that Amy Rose stuck in wall glitch, I know you know about it, just bringing it to your attention again, I can mostly beat her if she doesn't get stuck.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Hmmm... if you do put in a story mode, it would be better to have it on the main menu. The story being new game, and the current method being scenario mode. As for the big baddie, maybe a witch or goddess who has shrunk everything that is in the dungeon and is waiting for someone good enough to escape her creation and walk into her waiting hands. The final stage could either be reaching a powder or potion to return to your normal size, or being put inside her pussy as she considers you worthy of such an honor, trying to reach her womb in a sort of final trial.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:38 pm

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm... if you do put in a story mode, it would be better to have it on the main menu. The story being new game, and the current method being scenario mode. As for the big baddie, maybe a witch or goddess who has shrunk everything that is in the dungeon and is waiting for someone good enough to escape her creation and walk into her waiting hands. The final stage could either be reaching a powder or potion to return to your normal size, or being put inside her pussy as she considers you worthy of such an honor, trying to reach her womb in a sort of final trial.

Oh dear, I really like that latter scenario with the goddess.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 pm

ian66613 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Hmmm... if you do put in a story mode, it would be better to have it on the main menu. The story being new game, and the current method being scenario mode. As for the big baddie, maybe a witch or goddess who has shrunk everything that is in the dungeon and is waiting for someone good enough to escape her creation and walk into her waiting hands. The final stage could either be reaching a powder or potion to return to your normal size, or being put inside her pussy as she considers you worthy of such an honor, trying to reach her womb in a sort of final trial.

Oh dear, I really like that latter scenario with the goddess.

You know what would really tie the unbirth sort of ending together if the goddess is used? Angels that would cuddle or unbirth you themselves in an attempt to hinder your progress. The game over screen could be a picture of the goddess in the throes of an orgasm while you are sandwiched between the walls and possibly one of the angels during a contraction. The victory could be a cutscene where Shantae gradually grows back to normal while the goddess rubs her belly in contentment. Whatever is chosen would be quite epic in any case, so I shall wait and see. Oh, and before I forget, there must be a segment where you walk out of the dungeon itself, where the goddess waits, perhaps in the background to put a proper perspective of her actual size in comparison to Shantae.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:09 am

Wow, nice to see some in depth discussion on the big baddy. I haven't even come up with a character and you guys are already coming up with cool ideas. I think I might have a pretty neat idea for a plot, plus a full twist. I... I just need to wrap my head around how I'm going to do that first, but Goddess sounds like a good pick for the ruler of the dungeon.

I'm gonna look into making an update that features a test level to show some of the gameplay mechanics of the story would roll, and then see how everyone feels about it.

that is of course after I make a new pred or two being Draculina and a dragon level. And if I'm feeling daring, I might make a trixie dungeon since I feel the ponies are getting lonely.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Wow, nice to see some in depth discussion on the big baddy. I haven't even come up with a character and you guys are already coming up with cool ideas. I think I might have a pretty neat idea for a plot, plus a full twist. I... I just need to wrap my head around how I'm going to do that first, but Goddess sounds like a good pick for the ruler of the dungeon.

I'm gonna look into making an update that features a test level to show some of the gameplay mechanics of the story would roll, and then see how everyone feels about it.

that is of course after I make a new pred or two being Draculina and a dragon level. And if I'm feeling daring, I might make a trixie dungeon since I feel the ponies are getting lonely.

If you ever do use the goddess idea, then perhaps you could start the section by jumping on her hand to get her attention. If possible, maybe you could follow up with the area zoomed out till the goddess is normal sized to the camera, followed by her inspecting Shantae before lowering her to her pussy. You can then start the dungeon by platforming up her fingers until you reach the waiting vagina. What comes next? I trust your imagination to manage the rest. Besides, I never mentioned the goddess being a baddy, or even mean spirited, merely a diety with too much time on her hands. Something to think about, no?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:53 am

So there's gonna be a story now? That sounds pretty neat. I think it'll add more reason to play the game again. And now I'm wondering what that twist will be. This thread sure knows how to get me hyped.
reclusenutcase wrote:And if I'm feeling daring, I might make a trixie dungeon since I feel the ponies are getting lonely.

Haha, I was wondering when we'd see another Equestrian pred. Hope you have fun when you get there.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am

no reason you can't have the best of both worlds with the story mode/free pick scenario. Just do it megaman style. You have to clear all the levels to unlock the final set, but you can choose them in any order
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 am

An neat idea and something that you could do that would make the predators in the room happy is add a predator mode where shante or an alternate character progress through the level by eating the enemy mobs how they would normally eat you i.e. unbirth for the naga vore for the pinkies.

For the succubus you'd have to chase down and eat all her bats before she showed up. Then it would be battle to see who could unbirth first.

For levels like princess you'd eat her and then you'd control were the stomach acid drops while the ai trys to reach the exit your job is to digest her before she gets out.

I'd make the Medusa one similarly but you control the walls of your own vagina and have to pull the rest of her in while she trys to push you open enough to get out. If you succeed have a little animation of the pred pulling the rest of Medusa in and then we can leave thought the curtain. If you fail she puts you in herself and I think you know what happens.

As for the mermaid I got nothing short of having to get her to over extend her tounge and then grabbing and eating her by it.

Amy level would be simple your chasing her.

Goodra level would be the same except you'd have to eat each one once they had served their purpose

To be honest I wish I knew programing better so I could help you with this game sadly programing languages and me don't agree.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 am

That is just epic.
Brutaller
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game