Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: New vore dungeon platforming game in progress.

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 pm

My first post on Ekas. I was wondering if there'd be a chance if we can use this in game. ^^;

Sprite: http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=827754

I must say that is a rather impressive sheet of amy, and I was thinking of an amy pred. My only gripe is she's nude in this sheet, and for some reason that bugs me, but I'll look into making something out of it, since it is a well animated sheet, and I wouldn't want to let it go to waste. Thank you for discovering it.^^

i can be pred'

Umm, I'm guessing this means you want to have one of your preds be featured in the game? I don't doubt the possibility, but I must warn you I suck at pixel art, so it would help if you had a decent base to start with. Then I'll look into a way to incorporate the pred.

This game is cool because it has platforming instead of those other rpg games. And my favorite handheld character is Shantae. I do hope to see more updates in the future, it's one of my favorites along with Rosalina's party despite that being a demo. Congrats on the newest level.

Why thank you. I was meaning to make a vore platformer vore game for awhile now and I'm grateful to see you are enjoying the game so far. I'll hopefully have more updates as soon as inspiration strikes me once more. If you want to try out another platformer, you should try out Escape or die-gest. The controls kinda tick me off, but the game is still fun, and challenging. It's kind of what inspired this game. Here is the link to it is bellow.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38641
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby timmy10051 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 pm

I tried Escape or die-gest, feels like super meat boy in a way. But still fun though, I finished it in 5 mins trying to speedrun.
timmy10051
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 pm

timmy10051 wrote:I tried Escape or die-gest, feels like super meat boy in a way. But still fun though, I finished it in 5 mins trying to speedrun.

Cool to hear you liked it. I heard the creator is remaking it with more of an update, so don't be afraid to message him for things you'd like to see in the reboot.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Just a heads up to anyone still following this project, I just added the newest update featuring the full princess gourmet level as well as a level featuring a giantess.

I also made a small change to the succubus dungeon, but I might change it back since i just noticed a potential glitch from it.

Hope you guys enjoy the update, and I'll hopefully have a newer update soon with more preds on the way.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WritingZeal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 pm

I absolutely love the two new levels. It's really fun to do the tour through the princess's gut and it's a neat difference from the other levels. The mermaid level is awesome but infuriating at the same time. I've been playing it nonstop for the past half hour and have only gotten as far as getting all the keys before I'm swallowed up again. It seems like the problem would be with the fact that if you're grabbed, 9/10 times the tongue will keep going but you will have fallen below it and just be an easier target. Then again, it's just as satisfying watching the girl getting swallowed by the mermaid every time. Good job with keeping me distracted >.>
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Nice to see this is still getting updated. Do you have any ideas for a title for the game? I'm sure it would be something like Shantae and the....something something blah blah, I don't know. I'm bad at titles. Other than my horrible skills of coming up with things, the game's turning out great.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Nice update. I still really like the Succubus and I'm looking forward to more possibly involving other Castlevania creatures and characters.
If you're still taking enemy recommendations I figure there's some good stuff in the more recent Castlevania sidescrollers, such as the Black Panther, Draculina, and Lilith in Order of Ecclesia or the Medusa in Portrait of Ruin.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=castlevania
The Sailor Moon arcade game also has a couple enemies you could probably make use of.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade ... ailormoon/
http://spritedatabase.net/game/1746
Anyways, as always I'm looking forward to more. Best of luck to you during production.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:48 am

That mermaid level is SUPER HARD...that being said its doable (I barely stayed one step ahead of the tongue after getting the last key). Love the princess gourmet level, almost as tough as the mermaid, but it has hearts to heal you, are you planning on continuing it or is that the end of the princess one?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am

Notable glitch on succubus level, if you happen to get shoved up her while off screen, only way to continue is with E or going to menu (if you escape)
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 pm

I absolutely love the two new levels. It's really fun to do the tour through the princess's gut and it's a neat difference from the other levels. The mermaid level is awesome but infuriating at the same time. I've been playing it nonstop for the past half hour and have only gotten as far as getting all the keys before I'm swallowed up again. It seems like the problem would be with the fact that if you're grabbed, 9/10 times the tongue will keep going but you will have fallen below it and just be an easier target. Then again, it's just as satisfying watching the girl getting swallowed by the mermaid every time. Good job with keeping me distracted >.>

Yeah, I felt the level was too easy before, so i sped up the tongue and made an event swtich for the bottom keys forcing you to hunt those down as well. It looks really difficult, but it is possible. In the event you want me to nerf it, I can do so, but I'm grateful you like the update.

Nice to see this is still getting updated. Do you have any ideas for a title for the game? I'm sure it would be something like Shantae and the....something something blah blah, I don't know. I'm bad at titles. Other than my horrible skills of coming up with things, the game's turning out great.

Now that you mention it, I forgot to think up a name. I had some plans before making shantae the main character, but now I'm drawing a blank. I'll come up with a few names and start a poll for you guys to decide. I'm not confident in my skill at making game titles.

Nice update. I still really like the Succubus and I'm looking forward to more possibly involving other Castlevania creatures and characters.
If you're still taking enemy recommendations I figure there's some good stuff in the more recent Castlevania sidescrollers, such as the Black Panther, Draculina, and Lilith in Order of Ecclesia or the Medusa in Portrait of Ruin.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=castlevania
The Sailor Moon arcade game also has a couple enemies you could probably make use of.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade ... ailormoon/
http://spritedatabase.net/game/1746
Anyways, as always I'm looking forward to more. Best of luck to you during production.

Trust me I'm always open to recommendations. Whether I'll get them all is another question, but it's nice to have variety. When I was working on this game originally, I had nothing but castlevania preds in mind. My only issue is coming up with what preds I'd like to spend the most time working on since there are so many to go with. I'm tempted to go with Madusa from portrait of ruin. I loved that boss fight, and it could be a lot of fun putting that together. I'll also look into the Sailor moon list as well for potential preds. Always thankful for asset help.

That mermaid level is SUPER HARD...that being said its doable (I barely stayed one step ahead of the tongue after getting the last key). Love the princess gourmet level, almost as tough as the mermaid, but it has hearts to heal you, are you planning on continuing it or is that the end of the princess one?

Super hard has been achieved. My work here is done.

Funny that you ask if there is more to the princess gourmet level. I was originally going to make the game all about Princess Gourmet's dungeon, and Shantae being the unfortunate person on the menu. The game was going to be linear dungeon platformer with a story, and a slew of preds, and multiple times fighting your way out of Princess gourmet's gut as it get bigger and meaner every time you enter. I'm still thinking of doing this, but for now I'm just gonna be making as many levels with new preds as possible, so everyone can enjoy the different forms of vore, and the variety of preds.

Notable glitch on succubus level, if you happen to get shoved up her while off screen, only way to continue is with E or going to menu (if you escape)

Gah!, I was afraid I overlooked that. I was testing a path animation for the succubus, and remembered it didn't work due to the path being relative, so I'll probably just remove it, and make a quick update. Shoot, I'll probably not even announce that update.

Well, shoot, I'm glad to see the update is being enjoyed, and someone found the succubus glitch. I'm gonna start a poll soon with a few titles for the game and see what think. Otherwise, I'm open ideas.

See you guys next update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:27 pm

MERMAID LEVEL NOT HARD ENOUGH!!! >.< xD lol
beaten it 3 out of 4 times
And gourmet after level is nice! beaten it 4 out of 5 times lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rika » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Last edited by rika on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed iron chariot driver.
rika
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkGhost » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Vorgeon
Dungeon Delicacy
Delicious Shantae's Escape
Vorescape
A Taste Of Shantae

Well i spent a good 12 minutes trying for a name.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 am

Needs more internal levels like princess gourmets. That one was fun. What would be neat is if the doors lead to boss mobs that you get eaten by in some way such as oral vore, anal vore, or unbirth and you have to escape their insides. A good idea for the naga level would be like a giantess gorgon like creature who unbirths you and you have to escape her womb that's all the way at the other end of her tail before she fills up with cum if you don't she climaxes and you get crushed if you make it out she has an orgasm so powerful that she passes out thus you win.

To make the going harder you could have it so your going left to right and up all the while as the cum fills it prevents you from seeing the platforms it covers clearly thus if you fall in it you will have a hard time finding your way back up

Just an idea.

The boss mob levels whould also give people a reason to beat the levels and not just get nomed on by it's mobs
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby timmy10051 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 pm

This update was great. The mermaid level felt like a boss battle on Nintendo hard mode. And Princess Gourment's inside story was also like an adventure and a parody of a very familiar game. XD. I did have an idea about the latest level. What if there was a boss in the stomach juice and you had to simply jump over to the other side to grab a key and climb out, kinda like a Mario jumping over Bowser to destroy the bridge.

But man, that mermaid level. It's like "I wanna be the guy" in a vore game without the gun, it's that hard.

I wonder if there can be any slime girl preds in the stomach acid. Absorbtion vore could be possible if there is a sprite for that.
timmy10051
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Can we go inside the succubus' womanhood and get taken in deeper to her womb, then fully unbirthed, soul and all? :3c
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game in progress.

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Just another update to everyone still following this project. I made a new update featuring a boss after beating the naga stage, and also have custom game over screens for when you lose to a naga, Pinkie Pie, and succubus. That and there is a credits section crediting the artist who made the game over screens.

On a side note I also changed Shantae's jumping speed to fall faster, and some of the levels have higher difficulty to them, while the mermaid level has been made to be easier, and harder at the same time.

As always, please send me any messages with any concerns of something breaking the game, or something you want added.

Hope you guys enjoy the update.

oh and an66613 I'm afraid there are no update featuring the succubus completely unbirthing Shantae soul and all. Sorry...
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Holy crap the womb level is impossible.

EDIT: Made it, after eleven billion tries, with about half a second to spare. Seriously, the timing that stage is asking for is absurd.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Shadowlyger wrote: Made it, after eleven billion tries, with about half a second to spare. Seriously, the timing that stage is asking for is absurd.

Kind of like the dam level in TMNT for NES?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 am

that womb level is driving me up the wall....your platform placement is obnoxious to be polite about it!
Firon
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game