Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 720

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 04/21/15 update

Postby CapturePoint » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 am

bloodle8 wrote:Found a bug! In Risky's level, she only says the thing she's supposed to say when you die if you don't hit any of her weak points. Otherwise, when you die, she'll say the same thing she said the last time you hit one of her weakpoints. Also! I would love love love if after you die, there was a little animation of Risky cumming out what's left of Shantae.

I was considering something like that, but it'll be a few days before I can work on that. I don't want to just edit Shantae out of the animation we have now, I want to create something different for it. I have a few ideas. It's good to read suggestions like that, keep it up.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Man, I wasn't expecting the futa level to take off so well. Seems there are ideas shooting all around. I'm fixing the bug that the game over scene had aswell as adding different commentary depending on your progress of the level. I'm also gonna work some more on making the level a little harder so risky's sack doesn't feel like a complete pushover. I'm also going to be incorporating a digestion animation that capture point has made into the next update. There won't be much added besides some refinement, but the update after will probably feature Rottytops and sandwiched Shantae.

Keep the ideas coming. I want to be as inclusive on this project as I can.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game 05/06/15 update

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 07, 2015 1:59 am

Alrighty, new update is out. Very few new implementations since I was away in Ohio for awhile so it's just a lot of modifications to risky's sack, and a little easter egg. Hopefully this should be the end of risky's stage for now.

hope you guys like it.

Rottytops stage will most likely be next.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu May 07, 2015 5:07 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Alrighty, new update is out. Very few new implementations since I was away in Ohio for awhile so it's just a lot of modifications to risky's sack, and a little easter egg. Hopefully this should be the end of risky's stage for now.

hope you guys like it.

Well even though it's just a minor update, I can't believe I actually read through all of Risky's dialogue. Nice work, and I can't wait for the next update.
Spoiler: show
Also, for that easter egg, that is NOT something I wanted to come across at 5 am. Just outta curiosity, I only stayed in that room for less than a minute. I didn't want to stay and find out, but does anything else happen? Or is it just something my mind is expecting, but will never come?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:Alrighty, new update is out. Very few new implementations since I was away in Ohio for awhile so it's just a lot of modifications to risky's sack, and a little easter egg. Hopefully this should be the end of risky's stage for now.

hope you guys like it.

Well even though it's just a minor update, I can't believe I actually read through all of Risky's dialogue. Nice work, and I can't wait for the next update.
Also, for that easter egg, that is NOT something I wanted to come across at 5 am. Just outta curiosity, I only stayed in that room for less than a minute. I didn't want to stay and find out, but does anything else happen? Or is it just something my mind is expecting, but will never come?

sweet, I think I just gave my first replay value to this game.

Also, in regards to the secret, you need to hit something 3 times for anything to happen. Next time I make an easter egg, I'll lean it more towards vore.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Thu May 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Ha ha, good to see my new stuff in there, and so fast too! You people keep the ideas coming, and I'll work with it with pleasure!
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby 456yoga » Thu May 07, 2015 8:37 pm

cool new update *plays... finds secret*
screw you i hate jumpscares lol u troll

still cool update though *anticipates for more*
456yoga
New to the forum

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu May 14, 2015 5:18 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Man, I wasn't expecting the futa level to take off so well. Seems there are ideas shooting all around. I'm fixing the bug that the game over scene had aswell as adding different commentary depending on your progress of the level. I'm also gonna work some more on making the level a little harder so risky's sack doesn't feel like a complete pushover. I'm also going to be incorporating a digestion animation that capture point has made into the next update. There won't be much added besides some refinement, but the update after will probably feature Rottytops and sandwiched Shantae.

Hmm If I were to throw my hat into the ring I'd love to see some more shrinking/size change content. Maybe something that makes Shantae smaller until she's easy to eat/stuff wherever have you. Also another weird kink of mine I love seeing micros chewed up like bubblegum not like gorey or anything just cartoony chewing before swallowed down <3 Just ideas, thanks for the fun game as it is ^^. Oh and what does it say just before the jump scare? the only word I can make out it behind, it just sounds jumbled to me
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Thu May 14, 2015 10:02 am

Shrinking's tricky, as with sprites I'd have to sacrifice a lot of quality. Not saying it's impossible though, I'll explore it a bit before claiming that. Who knows, it might work out beautifully.

As for the chewing, there happens to be a PERFECT animation for that in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, the newest one. Unfortunately, I'm not having any luck finding the sprites from that game. The things I could do with them, though...
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 14, 2015 3:04 pm

scottypilgrim wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:Man, I wasn't expecting the futa level to take off so well. Seems there are ideas shooting all around. I'm fixing the bug that the game over scene had aswell as adding different commentary depending on your progress of the level. I'm also gonna work some more on making the level a little harder so risky's sack doesn't feel like a complete pushover. I'm also going to be incorporating a digestion animation that capture point has made into the next update. There won't be much added besides some refinement, but the update after will probably feature Rottytops and sandwiched Shantae.

Hmm If I were to throw my hat into the ring I'd love to see some more shrinking/size change content. Maybe something that makes Shantae smaller until she's easy to eat/stuff wherever have you. Also another weird kink of mine I love seeing micros chewed up like bubblegum not like gorey or anything just cartoony chewing before swallowed down <3 Just ideas, thanks for the fun game as it is ^^. Oh and what does it say just before the jump scare? the only word I can make out it behind, it just sounds jumbled to me

I have been considering size change in this game, and luckily construct 2 seems a lot nicer when it comes to that stuff since it converts pixels into vector based cells making scaling mostly lossless in detail. Currently I'm thinking how I'd get a giant pred to work that way, or if it would just be a cutcene.

Also, for the phrase toy chica says prior to the jumpscare is "Dine on my oven baked avian behind." It's a quote from a series of games called five nights at fuckboys, which is a game I would definitely advise playing if you are up for some comical but low brow humor.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu May 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Hmm... Perhaps for the shrinking, one of the belly dancers that teach you transfomations in the Shantae game bumps into her, teaching her a dance that shrinks our protagonist down, before you have to go around a level, trying to reach the belly dancer's mouth or crotch for a brief vore or unbirth dungeon.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 14, 2015 3:47 pm

That would be a fun idea. Kind of having to learn the shrink skill by surviving a genie's gut or, taint. That would be one heck of a right of passage.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm

More detailed, perhaps longer cockvore sequences are always awesome. I played the game, its pretty fun, my favorite of course being between the MLP chamber, and the boss cockvoring you.
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:42 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:That would be a fun idea. Kind of having to learn the shrink skill by surviving a genie's gut or, taint. That would be one heck of a right of passage.

Indeed it would, and would be nicer if you added fleshy holes to certain other dungeons such as risky's cock and if you shrink and go in one, well... I'll leave the imagination up to you.

Breast vore would be nice as well, a multi-stage dungeon inside a lamia, or succubus too.

or if you shrink down before taking on a certain boss dungeon, it will change, or the boss may do a different dungeon altogether (IE: Breasts instead of cock.)

The succubus dungeon(s) can kill you, but you could make it so we also have to escape as our soul too.

Shrinking before entering the shrink trial may allow you to learn a second tier of shrinking (Double shrink?) Allowing unaware scenes with bosses.

You could also have it so that if you only "Rub" 0-2 of the spots in Risky's cock, that she doesn't actually go to the cum out scene, and just leaves you inside her forever. You can also make it that, if you take too long to rub the first first rub point, she does something special.
Last edited by ian66613 on Sun May 17, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Date Masamune » Sat May 16, 2015 10:45 pm

do you think we could have something with Chica eating Shantae like in a stage?
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

CV warning, plz.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue May 19, 2015 11:47 am

by UnforsakenFantasy » Thu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm
More detailed, perhaps longer cockvore sequences are always awesome. I played the game, its pretty fun, my favorite of course being between the MLP chamber, and the boss cockvoring you.

Seems a lot of people want a longer sequence of that, though I think I'm gonna hold off for I have a backlog of old and new preds I'd like to have incorporated into the game. I don't doubt there will be another futa stage later on though.

by ian66613 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
That would be a fun idea. Kind of having to learn the shrink skill by surviving a genie's gut or, taint. That would be one heck of a right of passage.

Indeed it would, and would be nicer if you added fleshy holes to certain other dungeons such as risky's cock and if you shrink and go in one, well... I'll leave the imagination up to you.

Breast vore would be nice as well, a multi-stage dungeon inside a lamia, or succubus too.

or if you shrink down before taking on a certain boss dungeon, it will change, or the boss may do a different dungeon altogether (IE: Breasts instead of cock.)

The succubus dungeon(s) can kill you, but you could make it so we also have to escape as our soul too.

Shrinking before entering the shrink trial may allow you to learn a second tier of shrinking (Double shrink?) Allowing unaware scenes with bosses.

You could also have it so that if you only "Rub" 0-2 of the spots in Risky's cock, that she doesn't actually go to the cum out scene, and just leaves you inside her forever. You can also make it that, if you take too long to rub the first first rub point, she does something special.
Last edited by ian66613 on Sun May 17, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Those ideas sound neat, though potentially involved as well. I'm not sure if I'll make it an actual move to shrink since I'd have to think of sequences fore each pred over again for different sizes, making updates take longer, but being shrunk in cutescenes and potentially facing different outcomes is always on the table in my opinion.

by Date Masamune » Sat May 16, 2015 7:45 pm
do you think we could have something with Chica eating Shantae like in a stage?

I'll have to tell the original artist of the chica sprite if it's okay first, plus I'll need to figure out what kind of scenario would happen depending on what I can do with the sprite. Don't worry, I was thinking of a chica pred as well.

by SomeGuy1294 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 pm
CV warning, plz.

Eheh... That's a good point. I kind of overlooked that some people aren't into that kinda thing. I'll post a warning at the door for prior notice.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby moosecowboy » Thu May 21, 2015 4:09 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
by UnforsakenFantasy » Thu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Seems a lot of people want a longer sequence of that, though I think I'm gonna hold off for I have a backlog of old and new preds I'd like to have incorporated into the game. I don't doubt there will be another futa stage later on though.

Well keep in mind it's a category that has its niche but gets skipped in everything... Videos, SFX videos, most 2d/3d animations, pretty much it's there in stories and images. So it getting played out in anything, even a pixelated game, is a big deal.

Would be cool if some of Risky's messages flashed to her on the outside, maybe rub her balls a bit to shake things up inside and add an extra round to the level.
moosecowboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby RykoTheFox » Mon May 25, 2015 7:13 am

So, how do I fix the "Exported games must be uploaded" error? I can't even play this.
RykoTheFox
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

RykoTheFox wrote:So, how do I fix the "Exported games must be uploaded" error? I can't even play this.

huh? that's a new one on me. Are you using the browser version of the game, or the desktop one? If it's the browser one, it doesn't always work, but the desktop one has less trouble running. if the problem persists, I'll have to look into what the issue is.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game