Escape from vore dungeon game 09/27/18 final update prolly.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

with vore dungeon concluded what might be the next order of business?

Get back to making more 3 days to digest updates.
18%
make something like vore dungeon but with original sprites and stuff
39%
Make a platformer where you are the pred instead
33%
Make the sequel(Haha probably not gonna happen)
5%
There is no project. Only zuul.
5%

Total votes : 718

Re: Escape from vore dungeon game in progress.

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Firon wrote:I don't think adding Scat is going to go over too well with a lot of folks

but on the other side of the coin there will be some folks that would enjoy it

Personally, I'd much rather see scat than herms/CV, but really, I think that's up to the game-maker.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 am

I feel really bad I haven't made an update in awhile. As capturepoint has stated, he's helped with some neat animations assets so I'm kind of gitty to try incorporating those as soon as the rottytops level is finished. The most I've done is finish an animation of rotty shaking her waist with Shantae sloshing around inside of her, so it's still gonna be awhile, but I am working on an update. It just so happens to be that life wants to weigh me down for a little while is all.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delicioso » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:33 am

It's quite alright :) Life has a tendency to do so.
Delicioso
Been posting for a bit

Postby CapturePoint » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Okay, so I tried to find sprites for this Myougi from Wings from Vi, but I can't find anything consistent. I couldn't tell which was the right one as I've never heard of the game before now. Do you have a good link to a spritesheet?
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Quite the fun game I say.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Alrighty, I just made a new update to the game. Pretty minimal compared to the dragon update, but this one features rottytops, and my first attempt at a cutscene. The level is pretty easy actually, but I might improve it more later. Don't worry, it's skippable with the enter key. I also updated the walls for all the stomach levels and I'm curious if you guys like them more or just want the originals back.

Hope you enjoy.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Glad to see this is still moving along. I dug the Rotty Tops dungeon, particularly the cut-scenes at the beginning and end, and would have like to have seen similar cut-scenes for the bosses in the other dungeons, even if they were only brief segments of pre-chase taunting. Also would have liked to have seen a scat scene for if Rotty DOESN'T manage to stay awake.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby DarkGhost » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

i played the pokemon dugeon n let goodra digest me n goodra turned into rottytops
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm

DarkGhost wrote:i played the pokemon dugeon n let goodra digest me n goodra turned into rottytops

Whoops, looks like I got something to fix already.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

Well, I wasn't sure what to expect from this dungeon, but I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed. I also liked the little enemy showcase, though my gamer instinct was expecting a trap and all of them would roam around. But yeah, I liked the cut-scenes. Gives the game a bit more depth. You could say "It goo"
Oh, just wondering, but where you thinking of giving cut-scenes to the other preds too? I mean, if anyone doesn't like them, they can skip 'em, so win-win, right?

Just a post full play edit here, I never got any of the goodras to turn into Rottytops. No matter what I did, too. While moving, jumping, staying still, or even going in the acid. Also, is the Trixie GO image supposed to not have any text, or is that a bug for me? And speaking of ponies, are you planning on putting in the others from the mane 6? Man I have a lot of questions. Okay, last thing, not a question. Just wanted to say I noticed the platform texture changes for the internal levels, and I thought that was pretty cool. Okay, done now.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:57 pm

by VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:04 am

Well, I wasn't sure what to expect from this dungeon, but I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed. I also liked the little enemy showcase, though my gamer instinct was expecting a trap and all of them would roam around. But yeah, I liked the cut-scenes. Gives the game a bit more depth. You could say "It goo"
Oh, just wondering, but where you thinking of giving cut-scenes to the other preds too? I mean, if anyone doesn't like them, they can skip 'em, so win-win, right?

Just a post full play edit here, I never got any of the goodras to turn into Rottytops. No matter what I did, too. While moving, jumping, staying still, or even going in the acid. Also, is the Trixie GO image supposed to not have any text, or is that a bug for me? And speaking of ponies, are you planning on putting in the others from the mane 6? Man I have a lot of questions. Okay, last thing, not a question. Just wanted to say I noticed the platform texture changes for the internal levels, and I thought that was pretty cool. Okay, done now.

I'm happy to see peeps are liking the cutscene idea so far.

I was indeed thinking of cutscenes for the other preds. It might just be small segments of teasing or taunting, but for later preds with more story oriented stuff I'll make more detailed cutscenes.

Oh, as for the goodra glitch, I quickly updated it when I heard of it, so that's why goodra wasn't turning into rotty. The trixie go page doesn't have text? I might have to look that one over.

As for ponies, though they make fun preds, I'm trying to avoid saturation. I'm thinking of possibly having chrystalis as a pred though.

Oh, glad you enjoyed the new platforms. I'm hoping to add more life to the internal segments with each update.

Also, don't worry about questions. I'm always open to give answers unless someone beats me to it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:I'm happy to see peeps are liking the cutscene idea so far.

I was indeed thinking of cutscenes for the other preds. It might just be small segments of teasing or taunting, but for later preds with more story oriented stuff I'll make more detailed cutscenes.

Oh, as for the goodra glitch, I quickly updated it when I heard of it, so that's why goodra wasn't turning into rotty. The trixie go page doesn't have text? I might have to look that one over.

As for ponies, though they make fun preds, I'm trying to avoid saturation. I'm thinking of possibly having chrystalis as a pred though.

Oh, glad you enjoyed the new platforms. I'm hoping to add more life to the internal segments with each update.

Also, don't worry about questions. I'm always open to give answers unless someone beats me to it.

Ah, well that's understandable. Don't want to put too much of one thing in there. Anyway, looking forward to new preds and cutscenes.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 pm

You know you could very well copy the map from Rotty's level and slap some buttons to open the walls to the predators to make an early access gallery without going through levels. It'd be outdated very quickly i'm sure but hey just an idea.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 am

Loving it so far. The full tour stomach escape levels are my favorite. It also never feels like losing in this game since its always a vorish end when you do :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:55 am

Why is the only postive answere in the Survey so BARELY positive.

Seriously the Survey reads like:

It's Stupid - It's a distraction from the main game

It's Stupid - Meh...

You're Stupid - I see spelling errors already.(don't judge me!)

and

I honestly Don't Care - It's a cute addition and I'm okay with that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:30 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Why is the only postive answere in the Survey so BARELY positive.

It's Stupid - Meh...

and

Sorry about that, I happen to be very self destructive when I write polls. It's nothing personal or anything, I just don't like making poll responses sound too appraising, yet I'm more than willing to make them sound defaming. This is why I never majored in business.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:47 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Why is the only postive answere in the Survey so BARELY positive.

It's Stupid - Meh...

and

Sorry about that, I happen to be very self destructive when I write polls. It's nothing personal or anything, I just don't like making poll responses sound too appraising, yet I'm more than willing to make them sound defaming. This is why I never majored in business.

Yeah but you could have included an "I liked it" Response.

It should have Read:

I Liked It.

Im Okay with it.

Mehh.

It's a Distraction.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:44 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
reclusenutcase wrote:

It's Stupid - Meh...

and

Yeah but you could have included an "I liked it" Response.

It should have Read:

I Liked It.

Im Okay with it.

Mehh.

It's a Distraction.

Fair enough. I'll keep that design in mind for the next poll.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:49 am

Hey dude, I haven't commented for a while because I'm more of a lurker ouo though I do check out your thread just about daily for updates because I really love this game *u*! I think the cut-scene ideas are cute, though it would make more sense to implement them possibly for bosses or if/when you want to give a bit more detail to the level that you can only do through text, since adding the gfx for it may be a bit too much (depending on limitations etc)

I re-played the internals levels and I have to say, you really did a few good improvements, I hardly got stuck as much as I used to! The animations on Rotty-tops was pretty good as well, though I still can't get myself to understand how a zombie can digest, that's probably not one the top-most priorities for me to be concerned about ahaha!

You're doing a good job with lots of enemy variations, simple gameplay and a few nice pictures here'n there, so great to have something small yet with such variety!
Krieg
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Krieg wrote:Hey dude, I haven't commented for a while because I'm more of a lurker ouo though I do check out your thread just about daily for updates because I really love this game *u*! I think the cut-scene ideas are cute, though it would make more sense to implement them possibly for bosses or if/when you want to give a bit more detail to the level that you can only do through text, since adding the gfx for it may be a bit too much (depending on limitations etc)

I re-played the internals levels and I have to say, you really did a few good improvements, I hardly got stuck as much as I used to! The animations on Rotty-tops was pretty good as well, though I still can't get myself to understand how a zombie can digest, that's probably not one the top-most priorities for me to be concerned about ahaha!

You're doing a good job with lots of enemy variations, simple gameplay and a few nice pictures here'n there, so great to have something small yet with such variety!

Aw, that's so kind of you to say. I'm glad you are liking the changes so far. I'm gonna be looking into a pulsing effect soon to make the internal places feel more lively. I'm also looking into a potential googirl enzyme thing to make more variety instead of a lot of the same, so hopefully I'll have something really neat in store for after the risky update.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game