Cyber elf Plataformer flash japanese game from dlsite

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cyber elf Plataformer flash japanese game from dlsite

Postby panolito » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:00 am

I just found a new game on dlsite and now that i have played for an hour i wanted to share it coz its really worth it to try out.

The game contains monster/f and slime corruption(a slime eats you and you become a slimegirl), it also has internal view.
I would compare it to milia wars but with less cuality and no f/f action. Only can play as prey.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... ique_op=af
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cyber elf Plataformer flash japanese game from dlsite

Postby Nekiame » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 am

Tried it out, but I got a lot confused with the controls. Pretty much everything in in Chinese/Japanese so I don't know what im supposed to do other than run around and shoot things.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Any vore content?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby panolito » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Ye the game is based in vore, only 3 enemies and a boss got no vore. The rest is all about vore and internal view.(like 10-11enemies counting them all)
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby gravifan89 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 am

I can only seem to find the demo of the game, with only three enemy types. And yeah, the controls can be confusing, but through trial and error, I managed to figure them out. You use the arrow keys (WASD might work, didn't try it) to move, with up jumping. While you hold still, you're constantly shooting. On the menu screen, pressing Shift or Enter takes you to the Stat screen, which has your level up progression. The top option lets you level up, then scroll down to your attributes and press Right to level it up. When you're done, hit Shift or Enter to leave the screen. If you get beaten by an enemy, you see a vore/rape scene. Pressing Up will advance to the next animation, while Right or Shift will have you return to the level select screen. For the enemies in the demo, here they are:

Worm Thing: Not much to these, they crawl towards you. Really hard to die to one, but if you do, three frames of vore.

Giant Bulb: Also kinda hard to get killed by, as it doesn't move and you're constantly shooting it, but if it gets you, two frames of vore.

Mecha Dog: This one can be a pain. It shoots at you from it's tail, and if it kills you, you get a two frame dog-rape scene.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game