ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.50 - Online-mode ingame poll

Postby Brutaller » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 am

GuiltyAlice wrote:The server seems fun, but not worth putting up with the headache that is mega to download the resource pack :(

Mega's been making it impossible for people to download things. Why didn't you just use mediafire?

That's strange... MEGA is my favourite downloading site... One of the fastest downloads out there... why can't you download?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 am

If you're using firefox, you can't download from MEGA half the time. It's something they changed about the site so that they require people to use non-firefox browsers unless they install a special addon, which makes MEGA even more annoying to use since the addon forces you to download everything to the desktop. One of the main reasons why a lot of places don't like Firefox: Adblock Plus full edition (Chrome version is way less functional) as well as greasemonkey. (Webkit has its own built-in greasemonkey, but it cannot use greasemonkey APIs, which is a critical part of a lot of Greasemonkey scripts. The developer of Greasemonkey has shown no interest in porting APIs.)

Another reason why people like Chrome, etc. is because of cache. The system firefox has, allows users to force the websites and servers to queue new versions of pages every time a user visits the page (even through reloading.) This makes sure you can refresh AJAX Portions of the page. Other browsers, especially Chrome and Internet Explorer, won't enforce this, so you often find yourself doing a force reload with CTRL+SHIFT+R. The developers of chrome have stated they will never allow you to force a load of a page like firefox does.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:43 am

Still, I'd love the single player map to be updated.

We will eventually update the single player map. But it will be quite a while before single player updates. After all, whats the point of having a server if people are just going to download and play the single player version.

The server seems fun, but not worth putting up with the headache that is mega to download the resource pack :(
Mega's been making it impossible for people to download things. Why didn't you just use mediafire?

Last time i posted it on mediafire, it was deleted for some reason... I'll post it again, but if the link stops working, its probably due to mediafire deleting it. Personally I stopped using firefox, and am using chrome.
https://www.mediafire.com/?sbykftcyip6j3yy
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Doomlycupcake » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:46 pm

i would love to play and see the cockvore scene but i dont have minecraft could someone be kind enough to send me a video plz?
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:20 pm

10/10 Best sever i have seen on minecraft ever!~ :D
Friendly admin and awesome content!~

:gulp:
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebopy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Aww, I'm updated to 1.8 so I can't play :(
bebopy
Participator

Postby Greennyy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:50 am

hmmm... i cant seem to stay logged in, once i use /login, i enter another chucnk and minecraft stops responing...

Edit: Yeah, i guess ill be back on when your not scipting or building... and when all the falling water is normal water/lava where it doesnt need to be falling(yeah, that can cause lag... lots of it... use water/lava source where possible, it doesnt lag anywhere near as much.) Seems everytime im online and lagoff isnt enabled, i start getting massive chunk update times after about 15 seconds, just enough time to login and lag and freeze my client.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am

bebopy wrote:Aww, I'm updated to 1.8 so I can't play :(

You can downgrade while still keeping your current version. First open up your launcher. At the bottom left where it shows your profile, click on the "Edit Profile" button. In the new window that appears under the category "Version Selection." Click the selection box (where it probably says "release 1.8" or "use latest version") and select 1.7.10. Minecraft will download version 1.7.10, while still keeping your 1.8. When you want to switch between the two, you just have to repeat the steps above, but change it to the version you want

Greennyy wrote:hmmm... i cant seem to stay logged in, once i use /login, i enter another chucnk and minecraft stops responing...

Edit: Yeah, i guess ill be back on when your not scipting or building... and when all the falling water is normal water/lava where it doesnt need to be falling(yeah, that can cause lag... lots of it... use water/lava source where possible, it doesnt lag anywhere near as much.) Seems everytime im online and lagoff isnt enabled, i start getting massive chunk update times after about 15 seconds, just enough time to login and lag and freeze my client.

Again as I said, this is a minecraft problem. There are what might be corrupted chunks, and they are mainly around the kitchen. The chunks cause huge lag spikes, and can crash some computers that can't handle it. Wwe are looking for a temporary fix, but the problem will most likely stay until mojang fixes it. The chunks that lag appear to be random, as at first it occurred around the fridge, but by random the fridge stopped lagging and it has migrated over to the cereal giantess...

Also Remember guys about the vote for online-mode. It's still going in the survival world and only approximately 10 out of 182 players voted...
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Greennyy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:45 pm

eatme1234 wrote:...There are what might be corrupted chunks, and they are mainly around the kitchen. The chunks cause huge lag spikes, and can crash some computers that can't handle it. Wwe are looking for a temporary fix, but the problem will most likely stay until mojang fixes it. The chunks that lag appear to be random, as at first it occurred around the fridge, but by random the fridge stopped lagging and it has migrated over to the cereal giantess...

Also Remember guys about the vote for online-mode. It's still going in the survival world and only approximately 10 out of 182 players voted...

And near the vent next to the kitchen wall now.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Hey guys, just a reminder, I'm open to ideas about what to add. After getting this far, it's kind of hard adding new content that's different from the last, its kinda like a writer's block, but with a game. (gamer's block?) So far we've added almost every basic giantess aspect (gentle, unaware, crush, vore, anal, vaginal, cock, etc {Forgive me if I'm missing any}) so adding new stuff is getting to be harder and harder. Remember that suggestions have to be within minecraft's limitations, so patrolling giantess and things like that will most likely be impossible (at least for now).

Also, I know the server hasn't been updated in a while, but college Philosophy and Psychology is apparently harder than I thought it would be. So I have to demote more of my time to studying than going on the server, but I try my best to get on and build, even if its just for a few minutes. As for builders, remember you can build and suggest things, I come on almost every other day and I have yet to notice a build/scene that you added. You still do help me build when I am on the server, but since I have less time on the server, the updates take more and more time, we can somewhat counteract that by adding things even when I'm not on. It doesn't have to be big either, the simplest things like making more furniture or fixing scenes help greatly.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby FlutterVore495 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Sadly won't be able to help you to make the exterior nicer, as I have stuff to do.
man that old signature was cringe
FlutterVore495
???

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.50 - Poll Results

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:02 pm

The voting is now closed. The final decision to determine what online mode should be set to has been decided.

Total number of voters: 20

The results...
Spoiler: show
*drumroll*

True won by one vote!

But wait, all you cracked client users! Seeing that we have a very low player count, setting online-mode to true will result in cutting it by half, and we can't have that. So I must say that we shall be keeping online-mode false. I'm sorry for those who wanted online-mode to true...

Also I am well aware that we haven't updated, but remember earlier about the chunk lag. It is worse in the builders world and has resulted in certain scenes (cereal gts scene) and areas (vents) to become almost unreachable as most users will crash upon entering this area. I am looking to fix this, and adding new scenes and such elsewhere (of course i still have school work todo). So when we finally fix the problem we'll have a huge update
eatme1234
Participator

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Then what was the fucking point in the vote in the first place
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Well it was partially to see how many we had.

Right now we have half our voters at false. Well just under. It was 11>10.

If the votes been bigger. Say 16>5 then we would have swapped. But if the vote means we have 21 playeres. We'd basicky ban 10 of them

Look. I myself would preffer True. But I agree with EM and I support this due to circumstance.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby bebopy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:53 pm

It's irrelevant for me, but I'll enjoy the server just the same
bebopy
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:01 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Well it was partially to see how many we had.

If the votes been bigger. Say 16>5 then we would have swapped. But if the vote means we have 21 playeres. We'd basicky ban 10 of them

Look. I myself would preffer True. But I agree with EM and I support this due to circumstance.

By the way I can cherish myself with the fact that one guy already voted but after playing with me he said he woul've voted for False instead if he knew me... and since eatme doesnt reply to my PM's i couldnt ask ;)

so, for me, false won 8)
Brutaller
Participator

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.50 - Poll Closed!

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Bru. seriously. you know people are unhappy like angel and you deliberately antagonize them. CUT THAT SHIT OUT. Or i will BAN you from this server for antagonizing its playerbase and deliberately upsetting people...

I convinced EM to put it to false, so people like you can keep playing. so cut that shit out or i'll tell him to swap it back just as easily.
NekoYuki
???

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Brutaller wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:Well it was partially to see how many we had.

By the way I can cherish myself with the fact that one guy already voted but after playing with me he said he would've voted for False instead if he knew me... and since eatme doesnt reply to my PM's i couldnt ask ;)

so, for me, false won 8)

Brutaller, stop with the nonsense plz. I never changed his vote. when you vote for president, you can't change your vote a day or two after. You're just angering the side who want's online-mode true, and if you're going to keep doing that, I'll just ban you from the server. Just cause you donated doesn't $5 mean I can't ban you. Paypal allows refunds for up to 60 days. You would most likely be the main one to rage hard If i decided to actually make it online-mode true, and miko would have the right to brag about it too, since she's the one who made me do the ingame poll in the first place. If it wasn't for her, i would have just left the server true
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Can you guys tell me why are you both so butthurt over just a joke?! By the way did i say his vote was unvalid or anything? All i said is, that despite the vote results, its more like even. i DON't antagonize people who have bought minecraft! And also i'm pretty much sure you didnt have to convince EM to change it to false. And for the last thing, be of that courtesy and don't threaten me from your administrator position. I know you hate me but you don't have to be open like a stripper's cleavage...
Brutaller
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Yes you are antagonizing people. you've you're confrontational with angel of hell, you call people who vote true selfish and you've repeatedly cracked at me. I am not THREATENING you. I am WARNING you, if you keep upsetting people like Angel it won't matter if it's true or not, you won't be on it.
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game