ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Postby bebopy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

In my single player map, there are no NPCs and some of the switches don't work, how can I fix it?
bebopy
Participator

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Every time I run server_start.bat I keep getting a black pop up that reads this
C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>title run-minecraft

C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command.
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>pause
Press any key to continue...

Any suggestions I can't get the Single Player Server to run
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:58 am

Tamamo wrote:Say Eat could you post or give us a document that lists all the commands? such as give player (item) # an the like for all the items on the server? :P

http://mcmonkey.org/denizen/evts/ contains all commands that can be run with scripts, for other commands type /help to see a list. The "/ex" command can be used to run script commands without having to make a script for it. For spawning in custom items follow these steps:

1) Goto the plugins/Denizen/scripts/items.yml (Its recommended you open it with Notepad ++)
2) Look for the item name you want to spawn (ex: CrapSoakedHelm, FrostingHelm, etc.)
3) Now ingame type "/ex drop i@(itemname)" (For example: /ex drop i@FrostingChest)
4)The item will have dropped on the ground

bebopy wrote:In my single player map, there are no NPCs and some of the switches don't work, how can I fix it?

Are you sure you're running it from the server_startbat file and not the minecraft_server.jar. NPCs usually don't spawn because you are trying to run a regular plain minecraft server, not from bukkit, which is needed to load the citizen plugin. Type "/ping" and if it says something like "Unknown command" then you aren't starting it properly.

xsallyxacornxx wrote:Every time I run server_start.bat I keep getting a black pop up that reads this
C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>title run-minecraft

C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command.
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Tailsthebest123\Downloads\ShrinkCraft>pause
Press any key to continue...

Any suggestions I can't get the Single Player Server to run

You need to install java from their website
eatme1234
Participator

Postby turkeylurky » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 am

The cereal GTS event is still bugged out with the "already in use" sign when I tried out the singleplayer server, any way to fix it?
turkeylurky
New to the forum

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 am

turkeylurky wrote:The cereal GTS event is still bugged out with the "already in use" sign when I tried out the singleplayer server, any way to fix it?

Ugh, I could have sworn I fixed that problem. For now, just go into creative "/gamemode 1" remove the sign and place a pressure plate in its place. It won't mess anything up, because the signs there only so that there aren't two people in it at once.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Marcus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:36 am

For some strange reason i cannot join my own server, for it won't simply connect, it tells me the connection is timed out.
and yes i am running the server through the Server_start.bat file, and trying to connect the the 127.0.0.1 IP, but it isn't working
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Redpod » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

i can be the pred in the game',orthe characters is only prey¿?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Marcus wrote:For some strange reason i cannot join my own server, for it won't simply connect, it tells me the connection is timed out.
and yes i am running the server through the Server_start.bat file, and trying to connect the the 127.0.0.1 IP, but it isn't working

In the command prompt do you see a message called "Failed to Bind to Port"? If so open up server.properties (you can open it with notepad) and change to port number to something other than 25565

Redpod wrote:i can be the pred in the game',orthe characters is only prey¿?

When you buy shrink dust, you are able to vore other npcs. By shift right-clicking, you can choose how you wish to vore them. (Currently only Oral and Breast work [Breast voring someone will turn them into milk and by using an empty bucket from the store, you can milk yourself and drink it for buffs]). The vore chances are based off of your and the npc's health an hunger. Contray, npcs will be able to Same-Size orally vore you, shrink orally vore you and breast vore you as well (They choose at random how theyll finish you off, but they sometimes chat about how they will vore you).
eatme1234
Participator

Postby turkeylurky » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Another problem I'm having is when an NPC eats me I won't be teleported to a stomach, the whole digestion part plays out but I'll be outside wandering around, it doesn't stop until I die from digestion so I can die and respawn during the event and it will keep going.

An 'invalid world' error pops up when it tried to teleport me to a stomach.
turkeylurky
New to the forum

Postby Marcus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Seems to be working now, dunno why it didn't but now it does
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Mab17 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm

eatme1234 wrote:
turkeylurky wrote:The cereal GTS event is still bugged out with the "already in use" sign when I tried out the singleplayer server, any way to fix it?

Ugh, I could have sworn I fixed that problem. For now, just go into creative "/gamemode 1" remove the sign and place a pressure plate in its place. It won't mess anything up, because the signs there only so that there aren't two people in it at once.

This isn't working. =/
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Ah ok, thanks you, and ic an disable the Npv eats me?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm

So after running around the map like an idiot, checking out all the new stuff added since the last singleplayer version, here's some of the bugs I've found, for what it's worth. At least, I'm pretty sure some of them are bugs.

-A lot of chests won't open for some reason. This includes the one in the achievement room.

-The achievement room itself, well, the script that opens the doors doesn't reach into the opened doors; I walked in only for the doors to slam shut in my face. Unless I sprinted, in which case I was either squished or trapped.

-Some of the picture chests are missing pictures. I'd specify which ones but I was half-asleep at the time.

-Pictures 21, 22, and 23 seem to have been overwritten. They're just blank squares, except for 23, which has an empty spot in the corner.

-One of the big ones... certain warps don't work, and instead, return "Invalid World". This includes "playervore", "playerSSvore", and "out-redbathsink".
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlowingFireAndIce » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 pm

How do you get spider blood?
FlowingFireAndIce
New to the forum

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Wow, I could have sworn that I fixed everything before I uploaded the file. things must have messed up when I started to remove unnecessary files, such as the builders world and various plugins that are no longer needed. I'll fix the problems and upload the server again. now to answer some of your posts.

Redpod wrote:Ah ok, thanks you, and ic an disable the Npv eats me?

Spoiler: show
You can edit the scripts to disable the ability for NPCs to vore you, but I decided to make a custom script so you don't have ot go through it. Just stick this in the Denizens/scripts folder and npcs will no longer beable to vore you (It will say they attempted to vore you, but they will always fail I assure you)
https://mega.co.nz/#!xoEVlD7T!sYWEbFPJsa3cIQDlp7UKwGKpPC_GoG6tEq4o2udi_NM

FlowingFireAndIce wrote:How do you get spider blood?

Upon Killing a spider you automatically gain one SpiderBlood. It's not an inventory item, rather it shows on the scoreboard when you press tab.

Mab17 wrote:
eatme1234 wrote:

This isn't working. =/

OHHHHH. i'm sorry, I remember I had disabled the ability to get there due to people logging off in there. I was trying to find a way to fix it. I'll re-upload the server and that problem will be fixed

-Some of the picture chests are missing pictures. I'd specify which ones but I was half-asleep at the time.

That happens because some builders keep forgetting to play ONLY in the adventure world and not the builder world, so when I updated the server for single player, the chests didn't have the maps to begin with. That's why I have a sign which shows the picture numbers, so for now when you find one of those chests, spawn in the picture with this command: /i filled_map:(picture #) 1 (ex: /i filled_map:4 1)

-Pictures 21, 22, and 23 seem to have been overwritten. They're just blank squares, except for 23, which has an empty spot in the corner.

I'm not sure what causes it, but sometimes the map files get messed up and thats the aftermath, I'll reapply the images and hopefully they work

-One of the big ones... certain warps don't work, and instead, return "Invalid World". This includes "playervore", "playerSSvore", and "out-redbathsink".

Again, those must have messed up when deleting some world so I just fixed them/

Edit: Uploading the world now, it should be done in about 30 minutes.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby DB1224 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:17 pm

When I run the .bat, it's saying :
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap.

My computer use 3 disk with 74.8, 15.6 and 32.8 Go free.
Did I miss something ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby clayton2129 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

So, I tried launching the server. Seems well. But I can't connect to the server from my minecraft. I've tried both 1.7 to 1.8. I've tried the I.P provided, and port forwarding it. HELP!
clayton2129
New to the forum

Postby FlowingFireAndIce » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:17 pm

I can't connect to my own server, it was working before, now it won't.
FlowingFireAndIce
New to the forum

Postby FBnorman » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

your Game here Still Doesnt Work'
& im Using Windows 7 as Well.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowingFireAndIce » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Also, I can't seem to get spider blood.
FlowingFireAndIce