ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.51 - NPC OverHaul Update

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Just because the builders world has laggy chunks and I am unable to build in certain areas, doesn't mean I was not doing anything. There are other things that can use improvements. So I present the
NPC OVERHAUL UPDATE
The npc raze has been increasing more and more. But when they were made, all they did was attempt to vore you. With a 10% chance every 5 seconds. This could get annoying especially when you haven't used a soul gem in a while. So with some research, and a couple days of work, I managed to edit the npcs alot. Here's wjat you can do with npcs

- NPCs now have a complex equation to determine vore chances based on multiple variables. INstead of a base 10% chance of voring someone, this equation is used...
Spoiler: show
16+(npc.health)/10-(player.health)*0.7-(player.food_level)*0.4

For those who don't understand, a npc's chance to vore you is decreased by having more health, and hunger. And a npc's chance to vore you is increased by the npc's health. This means it's best to avoid npcs when you're hungry or low on health There is also a slight 1% increase in getting vored if you are not facing the npc." Also, when vored, it will tell you which victim number you are. Originally, npc's health and vore chances would increase by 1 for every 4 person they've eaten, but we ran into a few bugs and had to remove it. We plan on implementing it later, when the problem is fixed. Do not attempt to kill the spawn guard now as a full health person has a 84% chance of getting vored :gulp:

- NPCS Now Have cooldowns and don't need to hold shrink dust to vore you. They can hold any item and they will still attempt to vore you. Also, npcs can only attempt vore every 5 seconds, and when they have successfully eaten an npc, they have to wait 60 seconds before they can eat again.

- Alot of people wanted this so here it is, You can now vore npcs! Just right click a vorable npc with shrink dust to attempt to vore them. Voring an npc will give you the same buffs as if you vored another player. Similiar to npc v player vore, player v npc vore uses an equation.
8+(player.health)*0.2-(npc.health)+(player.food_level)*0.5>

This equation is different. As you can see, the chance of voring an npc is extremely dependent on their health. So you will have a 0% (or negative as the code goes) chance to vore a full health npc, but as much as a 25% chance if they're low on health.

- POOP! As requested by one of my builders. After a successful vore, npcs and players will crap several seconds later. The poop, which is soul sand and some bones, is a phantom item, and cannot be picked up. It will despawn after a minute to prevent lag.

- Talking npcs :evil: . NPCs have a set of chats they say depending on the situation. They can comment on the item in your hand, how much health/hunger you have, and more

- NOM BLOCKER 9001 - This extremely rare item drops from npcs, if you have one in your inventory and a npc is supposed to vore you, instead of getting eaten, you will instead lose one of the nom blockers. I might add a toggle feature later.

Other Minor fixes
- This isn't minor, but the server has been upgrade by an extra ram! :D :D This means less lag, and i've noticed there has been fewer laggy chunks in the builders world! *cheers*
- Wheat now automatically turns into bread when you have 3 in your inventory, since there are hardly any crafting tables around.
- On death, you have a chance to drop a random amount of emeralds and/or slimeballs. (maximum of 10). The drop at your death location, so if possible you can go back and pick them up.
- Update on teleporters. You can now set up 2 different spawn points, the regular soul gem and the new CityPoint. In key areas, like cities, there will be beacons. Right clicking one will set your CityPoint there. (Its like a WoW hearthstone!) The compass in the menu will now lead to a menu with a list of areas to teleport too. To combat exploits, you can only teleport once every 15 minutes

What's being worked on now?
- Currently only player v npc & npc v player has the variables, not player vs player or npc vs npc. We will fix this as soon as we can.
-
spidergirl.png
Spider Girl Vore Scene
(Will not look like this)
This scene will be triggered by spiders. Everytime you get hit by a spider, you have a chance to get webbed up. The more and more webbed up you get, the slower your movements become until eventually you cant move. The spider will then trigger the scene. The spider attack script is working, we just need to work on the scene
-
Jelly_Girl_34_2500.png
Slime vore (and if you haven't figured it out, im a big fan of mgq)

We won't be able to make the slime look like that, but we can do it so that upon getting hit, you have a chance of getting stuck in the slime. Stay in there too long and you get dissolved. If possible, we will try and implement an escape system.
-
stairs.png
Upper floor of the main house.

- A new house!
As i said before, we will have multiple houses for different "subcategories" of the giantess fetish. The new house will mainly be furry giantesses. We are using http://www.floorplans.com/plan-detail/A ... m-bungalow for the floor plans. The estimated size of the house will be 700 x 1820.
new house.png

- New pictures

And now I leave you with this neat instructional on changing the ingame skins to something of your liking (instead of nothing but steves, due to online-mode=false)
1) Head to http://www.minecraftskins.com/
2) Select a skin that you would like other players to appear as
3) Download to your computer and save it as "steve.png"
4) Head over to your minecraft resourcepack location ({Username}/Appdata/Roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks)
5) Using winrar, open up the shrunkcraft resourcepack and navigate to assets/minecraft/textures/entity/ and move steve.png to there (should be like this: assests/minecraft/textures/entity/steve.png)
6) All players on the server ill now look like the skin you picked when you select the resource pack
eatme1234
Participator

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.51 - NPC Overhaul update v1

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:06 pm

There seems to be an issue with the merchants, i got 30 emeralds and i desire to buy some of their wares, but i can't the console keeps tell me 'i don't have enough items' even though i have more then enough to buy what they are selling. A few other players seem to be having this problem too for some reason.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlutterVore495 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:21 pm

deamented4343 wrote:There seems to be an issue with the merchants, i got 30 emeralds and i desire to buy some of their wares, but i can't the console keeps tell me 'i don't have enough items' even though i have more then enough to buy what they are selling. A few other players seem to be having this problem too for some reason.

^
man that old signature was cringe
FlutterVore495
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:05 pm

This seems like fun, especially the eating other players and NPCs part, but I'd really rather not have my Minecraft account associated with something like this.

I don't suppose there is, but is there any way to connect under another name without paying $20 for another account?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlutterVore495 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:25 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:This seems like fun, especially the eating other players and NPCs part, but I'd really rather not have my Minecraft account associated with something like this.

I don't suppose there is, but is there any way to connect under another name without paying $20 for another account?

The online mode is false, so you could use an unofficial account or a free account
FlutterVore495
???

Postby Big_D » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:20 am

gah I can't join the server, I'm 1.8 and it's 1.7.10 :(
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 am

Big_D wrote:gah I can't join the server, I'm 1.8 and it's 1.7.10 :(

use FTB to download a earlier version of vanilla minecraft...just ask it to get you a copy of 1.7.9 and you are good to go....the resource pack can be dropped in the vanilla folder in the FTB directory as well for all the sounds and such
Firon
---

Postby Big_D » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:17 am

not sure how this FTB even works, I've selected the third party vanilla minecraft I click launch and nothing happens theres a new folder with the name do i luach it from there?

Edit* never mind I'm just dumb
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 am

deamented4343 wrote:There seems to be an issue with the merchants, i got 30 emeralds and i desire to buy some of their wares, but i can't the console keeps tell me 'i don't have enough items' even though i have more then enough to buy what they are selling. A few other players seem to be having this problem too for some reason.

I found out the problem. Spiders we're apparently dropping slimeballs and emeralds with a metadata of -1. Since the shop checks for slimeballs/emeralds with a metadata of 0, they were not registering when you tried to but items them. From now on, the proper metadata emerald drops from mobs. If you ever catch me on the server just let me know and i'll convert the items to the working ones.

Also guys if you get eaten by npcs or other players, please don't suicide to get out. Sometimes it messes the digestion scene up. Stay in there and take the stomach acid like a man!
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Edit: This was kinda dumb
Last edited by Schpadoinkle on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Figure that out yourself as that's piracy/stealing and against the rules to ask anyone here to tell you how
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:51 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Figure that out yourself as that's piracy/stealing and against the rules to ask anyone here to tell you how

Oh right. For some reason I thought there was some way to let the free accounts access multi.

edit: Got in. Not a bad little map, but it's next to impossible to actually eat anybody.

The skill chance is so low that either you or the NPC dies before the skill activates. Then again I guess it's more built towards people who like being prey than pred.

On that note, though, where's the cock vore scene?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jonathan123 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:46 pm

i found a problem with the couch, vorticus drops a keycard but nothing happens wiht the jukebox, the doors wont open
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby FlutterVore495 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Edit: NVM it was just on my end.
Last edited by FlutterVore495 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlutterVore495
???

Postby jonathan123 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Vorticus is glitched....
Attachments
2014-10-23_14.00.32.png
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Outta curiosity, is it possible to survive getting eaten in any way? As in, a way to get eaten, but not end up digesting?
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm

not right now, the survival part isn't built yet. but it's meant to be. problem is we've got noone on right now. really need some more staff to build if anyone has skill.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby FlutterVore495 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:16 pm

I have the skill, but I'm not on often... And I have nothing that I can donate right now :(
FlutterVore495
???

Postby player1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Welp, the idea of the server seems nice. Im curious about the whole vore thingy on Minecraft. Anyhow, i could offer my services concerning the building thing i can offer my services if my connection permit it. Im not a pro or anything, but i like to build megastructures.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 pm

I would love to get some new help as most of my builders are now busy with work, school and various other real life things.

The main problem though is that my parents found out about the server, and they weren't so happy. For those of you who's known this server for more than a month you know what i'm talking about, but those of you who are new; long story short I used to host the server on my desktop computer, then my sister didn't approve and kept shutting it off, then my parents put the nail in the coffin by saying I officially can't run the server. But I went behind their backs and put it up on a host and am now paying monthly for it.

Luckily my parents only found out about the fact that its a minecraft server, not the fact that its an XXX eroge minecraft server centered around giantesses and vore. But they still weren't happy, so they've taken my laptop for a long while. I'm on my desktop computer right now, and its smack dab in the middle of the house, so I can't really go on the server because they might see the server. (Right now my parents went outside so I can type this message)

This doesn't mean that server will go down though. I recently got a job as well, so as long as I have that job I can keep paying for the server. It just means I won't be able to update it until I get my laptop back, where I can privately work on it in my room. That doesn't mean I have full stopped working on the server though, I can still work on scripts for the server, but I won't be able to test them out until I get back on, and a simple typo in a script could mess up the script entirely, thats why when I had my laptop, I would test the script every 10 lines I made. Of course even when I get my laptop back I won't be spending as much time as I used to on the server, being that I have a job AND school work todo. For now, I just trust my builders will keep the server safe from any hackers/griefers, and if possible, fix any bugs in any of the scenes and maybe even work on the furry house, park, and/or sewers.

Anyhow, i could offer my services concerning the building thing i can offer my services if my connection permit it. Im not a pro or anything, but i like to build megastructures.
I'll message you when I'm actually on so I can give you builder perms, so you can help :)

So until next-time...
eatme1234
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game