ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.51 - NPC Overhaul update v1

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:26 pm

You could use a remote minecraft host that uses buycraft.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby 2001pokemon2002 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:57 pm

hey, I am poke, my comp broke so I wasn't on, also, how dare you title me prey >_<
2001pokemon2002
New to the forum

Postby Zeldazackman » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Server is timing out again
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby tanosia » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:13 am

only thing that its coming up for me when I try to connect to the server is "Failed to connect to server. Timed out."
Am I doing something wrong here?
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby jonathan123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:04 pm

i am so glitched...cant use torches or any items, im stuck as prey, and map wont load
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.51 - Simple Q/A before next update

Postby eatme1234 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:18 am

Hey guys, I know the server has been kinda abandoned, but as I said before, it was due to the fact that my parents took away my computer for a month. Luckily they've given it back, and I'm gone back to working on the shrunkcraft server! I just didn't want to message until I released another huge update...

Schpadoinkle wrote:edit: Got in. Not a bad little map, but it's next to impossible to actually eat anybody.
The skill chance is so low that either you or the NPC dies before the skill activates. Then again I guess it's more built towards people who like being prey than pred.

You're not the only one who thinks that, so I've decided to up the chance. I just hope people don't start saying "Vore chance is too high! (P.s nerf irelia)." As a way to combat that, I've adding various armors that can increase/decrease vore chances/resistances. The armors will be vore-type specific, here are two examples of armors already made. "condom armor" will increase the chance of you getting unbirthed/anal vored. Crap Soaked Armor decreases the chance of getting vored/unbirthed and decreases your vore chance.

jonathan123 wrote:i found a problem with the couch, vorticus drops a keycard but nothing happens wiht the jukebox, the doors wont open

I just checked that out, apparently someone managed to destroy the comparator, resulting in the redstone gate not reading the disc. Its fixed now.

TheSignPainter wrote:Outta curiosity, is it possible to survive getting eaten in any way? As in, a way to get eaten, but not end up digesting?

I've just added a type of vore which the player can survive. Npcs (and soon players) are able to Same-Sized Vore you, which has a higher success rate. The victim gets sent to the pred's stomach and will stay in there for a random amount of time, they receive damage over time due to the stomach acids. If the player has enough health, they are spat back out where they can live to see another day. If not, then they won't be able to escape and will be digested.

player1 wrote:Welp, the idea of the server seems nice. Im curious about the whole vore thingy on Minecraft. Anyhow, i could offer my services concerning the building thing i can offer my services if my connection permit it. Im not a pro or anything, but i like to build megastructures.

Great, I need some more staff, seeing that most of them have school and various other real-life factors to attend to (why didn't I make the server public during summer >.> ). Just PM a time that you will be on so I can lead you through the steps.

jonathan123 wrote:i am so glitched...cant use torches or any items, im stuck as prey, and map wont load

I've completely reworked the script for the items, moving them from a plugin to my own scripts. This makes them fancier, allows me to do more than with the plugin and prevents survival world players from making their own in the adventure world. Everyone's adventure inventories we're supposed to reset, but I don't know why it didn't...

As for the prey problem, again that is a error in the script somewhere. The vore-related stuff has reached the 1,000 lines-of-scripts mark, and I'm the only guy who is scripting for the server, so it takes me a while to fix these kinks. For example, for four hours yesterday vore chances were messing up, resulting in a always 0% chance of vore. I spent those hours tryin to figure out whats wrong (going on IRC chats, using yaml parsers, etc) only to find out that all this time the equation for figuring out vore chances was missing a ">" and it messed up the entire vore script. So from now on, I have to be really careful for typos while scripting... For now I'll just put a button in spawn that will reset you back into the TINY group.
Also for the pictures, I currently have a friend who is working on increasing the resolution of those pictures, resulting in a clearer pciture. Of course it could just be the maps messing up again as well ^^;

tanosia wrote:only thing that its coming up for me when I try to connect to the server is "Failed to connect to server. Timed out."
Am I doing something wrong here?

Failed to connect to server could mean various things:
1 - You are using the incorrect version of minecraft. Check your minecraft version to make sure its 1.7.10. Try again and see if that works
2 - Rarely, you might be trying to connect while I'm updating the server. I did do a mini update November 14th...
3 - Sometimes minecraft likes to troll and block certain ips, or your proxy could be blocking the ip. To fix that install a program called Hotspotshield, that fixed the problem for me when I couldn't connect to a particular server
eatme1234
Participator

Postby x51 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 pm

The jukebox/key slot it missing, we can't get onto the couch. and Ironically enough, as I was taking the picture a couch bandit swallowed me from behind haha
Attachments
Untitled.png
Beware the inevitable!

For it is...um... Inevitable!
x51
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 am

x51 wrote:The jukebox/key slot it missing, we can't get onto the couch. and Ironically enough, as I was taking the picture a couch bandit swallowed me from behind haha

Yeah those bandits are known for sneak attacks. They have an increased chance to vore you if they have the first strike and you are not facing them.

As for the jukebox, I am glad you posted this picture! I couldn't figure out for the life of me why it would sometimes fail. The problem is I am using command blocks for that boss. When he dies, the disc gets put into the keycard and read using a comparator to check if its the right disc. After the player loots his home and presses the button that warps them to the top of the couch, a command block replaces the jukebox with lava as to destroy the disc (just replacing the jukebox would result in the disc being dropped). After a second, the lava then gets removed and replaced by an empty jukebox. This screenshot made me realize that that's why the comparator disappeared in the first place, the lava didn't disappear in time, thus removing it. But this is the first time that the lava didn't go away...

Anyways now that I've experimented alot with scripts, I can easily replace the command blocks with a script that AUTOMATICALLY opens the door for a set time, so no more worrying about that. I'll apply the fix once i fix several player vs player vore bugs
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Greennyy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:23 am

now voraticus is stuck behind the door, and like before, i still cant get any of the shops to work. Right click, nothing. Left click, and its just no permision in the area(but thats because i just attacked a block as if to break it.)
only thing that works for me is the storage dude.

And i have to say i love the dual home ability thing in the adventure world, being able to warp to wherever you soul gem bound yourself, and the spot in the little spawn area. no more setting a spawn near a boss to defeat him, then having to defeat him every time to try and get back to spawn cause theres no way out of there but by deleting the home or killing the dude.

Also, i noticed you said for it to reset everybody;s inventories in adventure mode, but now, i cant get me any of the shrink dust, and i rather liked it before. it was nicely done in my opinion, though having it work better when the opponent is at low health is a good idea. I cant wait until it once again works on players.(And i still want my shrink dust back and the other abilities... it was annoying enough trying to buy them in the first place, not only having to deal with them disapper on me.)

last question, why;d you take out the spider blood? i decided to see if i could make the number reach a hundred, but i realized the spiders stopped dropping it... you took out my score keeper on spiders.

Anyways, glad to see the server is back up, running, and being worked on!
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mavalon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 am

Does anyone recall what the command was to get the adventure starter pack? When I rejoined I spawned on a green plain and had to suicide to get back to the world... Then doing that dropped all my things.
Mavalon
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:47 am

Well well well. So far so good.

I really find Shrunkcraft to be a good 'vorification' of minecraft :o The adventure world is well made and the use of basic blocks to decorate it realistically as well. However, there's a few bugs that needs some attention from my point of view. One would be when in a stomach, nothings happens at the end of digestion, which makes us stuck in it until you relog in. Other thing is you can be 'vored' even if you killed the npc that tried to vore you and it's quite frustrating when you finally get some bottlecaps <.<

Overall, id suggest moar npcs, moar rooms and moar everything. Also vore possible in the survival world as well as npcs attempting to stuff you in other places ~
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mavalon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 am

Bugs thus far:
Spawning in after the update required a suicide to get back to civilization, which when combined with the storage reset lost me all my items, including starter things like the toothpick and the help menu.

Purchasing the boric sword just eats your money and doesn't actually give you a weapon, cannot say if the same is true for other items but I was able to purchase some pillow boots just fine.

My bottlecaps also converted themselves into emeralds when I went down the drain in the kitchen into the sewers.
Mavalon
New to the forum

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

My current issue is this. I'm all on my own right now, nobody else online whatsoever. I've gotten up to the table in the kitchen and finally into the cereal bowl. However, there's just a sign there saying "scene in use, please wait".
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Firon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:06 pm

ultimated wrote:My current issue is this. I'm all on my own right now, nobody else online whatsoever. I've gotten up to the table in the kitchen and finally into the cereal bowl. However, there's just a sign there saying "scene in use, please wait".

that sounds like someone logged out within the cereal GTS scene and locked it out

which would of been normal since the only way out was to suicide....but there's been a smal patch to let you get out of the scene properly (at love level 2+)
Firon
---

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 pm

It'd be neat if that scene could kick out DC'd players after like 15 minutes, because it's been nine hours already ._.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Firon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 pm

if someone was stupid enough to logout in a scene when specfically told not to in the server rules....there's nothing you can do

however if an admin figures out who it was....I'm sure they could slap a 1-2 day ban for disruption....but I don't see it happening as no-one is really as malicous as I am
Firon
---

Postby Disalign » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 am

Im sorry for not being able to be on in a while. my computer decided to hate minecraft. Im not sure when i'll be able to come back on... :'c
Disalign
New to the forum

Postby VoreLover99 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Who is Lily? Is there any interaction with her?
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby turkeylurky » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:28 am

Tried out the server recently, really impressed with it. The sense of scale and exploration inside the house is great.

I was wondering, is the full tour vore sequence with the giantess on the toilet a placeholder? It uses the same event as the sleeping giantess.

Does jumping into the popcorn bowl of the blonde couch giantess go anywhere? I waited around a few times after jumping in and activating the pressure plates but just ended up stuck in the bowl.

I think I've found all the interactions except for the hand crush, where can I look for that one?

Looking forward to trying out the cereal giantess vore interaction when that bug sorts itself out.
turkeylurky
New to the forum

Postby Tamamo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Well so far I found that the music disk used to open the doors after defeating the one bandit boss doesn't work. 2nd it seems that the cereal event is still bugged as is says 'in use please wait' and lastly I noticed that the Shrunk Angel NPC is stuck inside her room above the art area. So yea think it may need a reset to fix some of these things, also when the server got updated to the new map did we lose all of our old stuff? like the toothpick ect..
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” Now, on with the Hora Hora!
Tamamo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game