ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Postby killermeow » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Previous upload worked fine when getting in, this one won't let us attempt to connect at all.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olderbro90 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:38 pm

i get this whenever i try to start up the server

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>title run-minecraft

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar cra
ftbukkit.jar nogui
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
olderbro90
New to the forum

Postby slpowerhouse » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:46 pm

olderbro90 wrote:i get this whenever i try to start up the server

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>title run-minecraft

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar cra
ftbukkit.jar nogui
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

C:\Users\older_000\Downloads\ShrunkcraftServer>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

I'm getting the same thing when I run the batch file for starting the server. If I run the server from the .jar file I get it up and running but I can't do anything with it until I can get a 1.7.10 version of mine craft either cracked or though actually buying it. (29.99 is a little much in my opinion for a constantly in beta game).
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonDrake » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 am

I fixed the "not enough space for object heap" error by right clicking on the server_start.bat file, clicking edit, then changing the Xms and Xmx values both to 1G. Hope this helps.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:I fixed the "not enough space for object heap" error by right clicking on the server_start.bat file, clicking edit, then changing the Xms and Xmx values both to 1G. Hope this helps.

I believe it was just the Xmx value you needed to change....the Xms value was already 1G (1G = 1024M)

also...the XMS value is indicating Java's inital memory when starting....so it's got 1gig assigned for us as a java program runs

the Xmx value indicates how much Java is allow to extend to if there isn't enough

so setting both values to 1gig is generally a problem more than a solution as if Java runs out of memory then minecraft will auto crash when hitting that point

the best think to do is leave the values as they are and try and free more memory elsewhere....since Java loads into RAM though...people will probably want to buy more RAM for thier system if minecraft is crashing like it is

EDIT: I've never had a problem with Shrunkcraft's server or client running at the same time....my values are unchanged (my system has 4gig of ram)
Firon
---

Postby Firon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 am

for folks having trouble connecting to your own server

direct connect from minecraft and connect to "localhost" you won't have any problems if your server is on the same machine as your client
Firon
---

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 am

For those of you who can't connect to their own server you can use the above method (localhost) or try "127.0.0.1:25566." I had gotten the *failed to bind to port* message while fixing the problems so I had to change it from the default (25565) to (25566). ^^;
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:13 am

eatme1234 wrote:For those of you who can't connect to their own server you can use the above method (localhost) or try "127.0.0.1:25566." I had gotten the *failed to bind to port* message while fixing the problems so I had to change it from the default (25565) to (25566). ^^;

127.0.0.1 is localhost though....it's the same thing :P

and self connections actually don't need ports if you are using localhost
Firon
---

Postby FlowingFireAndIce » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:13 pm

For some reason, only 1 person can use shrink dust in my server..
FlowingFireAndIce
New to the forum

Postby turkeylurky » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:48 am

I see how I can edit the Cereal GTS scene via the script file but where can I find the files that control the other GTS scenes?
turkeylurky
New to the forum

Postby HollowSnack » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Yeah...I followed all instructions word for word, but I keep getting "cannot connect to server" and their's no add server on the single player section (for obvious reasons I assume) so what am I missing? I must be missing something obvious but I can't wrap my head round what it is. any help would be greatly appreciated.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Navien » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.. but now that i buued to use my account again... is it more are are the signs and strink dust not working?
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 am

FlowingFireAndIce wrote:For some reason, only 1 person can use shrink dust in my server..

Go into the denizens folder (Plugins/Denizen) and delete the saves.yml and restart the server that should most likely fix the problem.

turkeylurky wrote:I see how I can edit the Cereal GTS scene via the script file but where can I find the files that control the other GTS scenes?

The cereal GTS is the first and only giantess that used denizen scripts, all other giantess scenes use command blocks. If your talking about the shrink dust script its in shrinkdust.yml. Remember, all of the custom scripts I made are in the Denizen Folder. If you can't find a particular script for a scene, then that means it uses command blocks.

HollowSnack wrote:Yeah...I followed all instructions word for word, but I keep getting "cannot connect to server" and their's no add server on the single player section (for obvious reasons I assume) so what am I missing? I must be missing something obvious but I can't wrap my head round what it is. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Take a picture of the command prompt (window that appears when running server_start.bat) and post it here (or pm me)

Navien wrote:Welp, it was fun while it lasted.. but now that i buued to use my account again... is it more are are the signs and strink dust not working?

I wish it lasted longer as well, but minecraft is so limited, so I could only do so much. I don't get what else your saying tho lol.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby xcer12 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:59 am

is there anyway to fix the cerealgts problem?
i really want to see what happens when interacting with her
xcer12
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 pm

xcer12 wrote:is there anyway to fix the cerealgts problem?
i really want to see what happens when interacting with her

It is fixed download the updated game. if there's a sign still, remove it and place a pressure plate. I have a command block that now teleports you to her
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Redpod » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 am

I have this error

Spoiler: show

shy?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am

Redpod wrote:I have this error

shy?

This problem was already solved.
I fixed the "not enough space for object heap" error by right clicking on the server_start.bat file, clicking edit, then changing the Xms and Xmx values both to 1G. Hope this helps.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Navien » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:04 am

um, what i ment to say was that when i try to use strink dust it doesn't work. Also when i try to use the signs it doesn't work either. Could you help me figure out whats wrong? ASlo the NPCs only seem to want to oral vore me and not anything else

Also lovely new game being made btw.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby thecheddartrain » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Whenever I start the server, it gets stuck at "Completing queue 'EZIDNEEDID'". Trying to log into the server results in a connection refused error.
thecheddartrain
New to the forum

Postby Anomorphous » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:39 am

Attempting to run the server results in it seemingly hanging up on Lilith.yml, causing the problem cheddartrain and I are having. since the server is stuck on this script, you cant connect, and removing lilith.yml doesn't seem to help
Anomorphous
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game