ShrunkCraft v0.6 - Single Player Map Released

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you think of the new kitchen? (Still a WIP)

I love it!
48%
I like it!
24%
Meh/I don't know/I don't care
21%
I don't like it
1%
I hate it, go back to old kitchen!
6%

Total votes : 129

Re: ShrunkCraft Adv. v0.35 - Minecraft server open and more

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:44 am

SchmuckersJam wrote:After the restart I couldn't rejoin the server, it says it's whitelisted. Pls halp

- Jam

When the server is whitelisted, that means that I am updating the map, and during this time I can't have anyone on the map. These update sessions last only 1-2 minutes though
eatme1234
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 pm

server should've updated yesterday, but someone crashed it. We lost a lot of work. some of it we've redone/improved today.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:00 pm

As someone who's unbearably curious and yet can't play online, I don't suppose someone could show some screenshots of the player/player vore?

A downloadable version would be pretty neat too, but I can see where it would be a problem...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:08 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:As someone who's unbearably curious and yet can't play online, I don't suppose someone could show some screenshots of the player/player vore?

A downloadable version would be pretty neat too, but I can see where it would be a problem...

Nevermind, it was updated since I was last on
Last edited by bebopy on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bebopy
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Uh. Yes there is.

Currently what it uses Argo is a item called "shrink dust" (retextured glow stone) that on use has a 50/50 chance to teleport a victim to a "stomach" model filled with green retextured lava (acid) where they'll die from fire/lava damage.

This is obtained by killing monsters for currencies.
NekoYuki
???

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:31 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:As someone who's unbearably curious and yet can't play online, I don't suppose someone could show some screenshots of the player/player vore?

You can't play online? Just in case you didn't know, you don't need minecraft premium in order to join the server because the server's online-mode is set to false. The server is cracked, so you can make yourself any minecraft name and join.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Fania » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Does this server have scheduled uptimes? I'm not able to connect, I keep getting Timed out
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:07 am

eatme1234 wrote:You can't play online? Just in case you didn't know, you don't need minecraft premium in order to join the server because the server's online-mode is set to false. The server is cracked, so you can make yourself any minecraft name and join.

I gots a proper Minecraft account; it's just that I can't go playin' online because of shitty and limited internet. There's a very limited list of games I can properly play online, and Minecraft ain't on it. At least not in modes that aren't creative or peaceful survival... By the time I see a monster, I'm already dead because of it.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saya » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:32 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:I gots a proper Minecraft account; it's just that I can't go playin' online because of shitty and limited internet. There's a very limited list of games I can properly play online, and Minecraft ain't on it. At least not in modes that aren't creative or peaceful survival... By the time I see a monster, I'm already dead because of it.

Are you using wifi? Or a wired connection? If it's wifi, you might have a chance. If it's wired, then you're out of luck.
Saya
Been posting for a bit

Postby four_fleets » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:38 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
eatme1234 wrote:You can't play online? Just in case you didn't know, you don't need minecraft premium in order to join the server because the server's online-mode is set to false. The server is cracked, so you can make yourself any minecraft name and join.

I gots a proper Minecraft account; it's just that I can't go playin' online because of shitty and limited internet. There's a very limited list of games I can properly play online, and Minecraft ain't on it. At least not in modes that aren't creative or peaceful survival... By the time I see a monster, I'm already dead because of it.

Sounds like the curse of dial-up.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:28 pm

If I remember properly, Argo should have a satellite internet connection from HughesNet (Max set 10gb-20gb limit of bandwith per month) along with a bunch of people on the same connection trying to watch movies at the same time that he/she is trying to game.
I've had HughesNet when I was traveling for a few months and I can say at the best I ever had with them was a horrid 0.7MBs download and 0.3MBs up with about 580+ ping personally.
Last edited by Zeldazackman on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:26 am

Fania wrote:Does this server have scheduled uptimes? I'm not able to connect, I keep getting Timed out

Although the server tries to stay up as long as it can, there will be times where it is down (like when it is storming by me.) Also the server restarts can take from 2 to 4 minutes.

Also, for those of your reading this, please take the time to fill out the poll I have posted up for whether online-mode should be set to true or false. Thank you
eatme1234
Participator

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Posting to bookmark~

Tried this out as well as I could with my connection. Was pretty fun once I got away from the people eating me at spawn and actually found some events!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby vore2412 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Alright, server seems to be down for a bit, eatme, any indication when it will be back up?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm

So people know, turning the server to Online mode will mean people can see eachothers skins, and we can run the latest update pack.

HOWEVER people using cracked MC can no longer play.
NekoYuki
???

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:03 pm

vore2412 wrote:Alright, server seems to be down for a bit, eatme, any indication when it will be back up?

Server was down from 2pm to 9pm US Eastern time on August 8/11 due to bratty elder sibling...

The Server is now back up though. Sorry for the inconvenience
eatme1234
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:36 pm

The Survival portion of the server isn ow open and running, i'm still working on the spawn town and it's a bit buggy, but working
NekoYuki
???

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Survival ain't working anymore, the portals just a big ole ball of lava that kills you now!!!
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 pm

can't seem to connect :\

EDIT: Nevermind, used the address XD
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Disalign » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:50 am

It seems recently the server has been experiencing quite a bit of lag. Do you know why this is happening, EM, and possibly when it will cease?
Disalign
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game