[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun

Postby Junogray » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:23 am

just stumbled appon this game and I can say I'm with everyone and loving it, though you said in the patch notes for 4.1 that leafy was made more common, I have done that level 13 times now and have only briefly seen her as I found my demise... meanwhile in that same level I've found the special nega 5 times...
side note: I'm also not seeing my character after getting invaded by slimes, and they don't seem to ko me when my stamina (hp?) hits zero

Edit: Also perhaps I'm mistaken but you might have uploaded the wrong version or something with this 4.2 version... all I see is the character turn into the black harpy without animation in a secluded room... nothing else...
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:37 am

Yeah... I experienced the 4.2 glitch as well. What's up with that?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 am

Same here. When I choose new game, and like Juno said, your character is in a room. But for me, it plays the dark clothes finisher animation, but I can't do anything else except quit the game. On the bright side, I like the finisher animation.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 am

Weird. I remember setting the player start location back to normal. But you guys are right. It's in the testing room for whatever reason.

Here's a proper version: https://mega.co.nz/#!hAtRHCxT!_UPqIhJtc ... 7FPAOFoqvk
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Junogray » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:39 am

Rayen wrote:Weird. I remember setting the player start location back to normal. But you guys are right. It's in the testing room for whatever reason.

lol, sure makes things easy without collision...
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 am

Junogray wrote:
Rayen wrote:Weird. I remember setting the player start location back to normal. But you guys are right. It's in the testing room for whatever reason.

Er... what do you mean by that? Completely confused by that statement.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:34 am

I think you could change the special monsters to slowly track down the player.....they are more powerful afterall....sure they'll go at normal pace but on levels like the waterfall....Airyal typically is sat right in the corner of the map where she'll never get seen or played with....thusly it might be a good idea to have all special enemies slowly track you down to make you thier property :P

edit: after over 50 tries I've had dark cloth happen twice.....and both times there is no finisher animation just a black screen
Firon
---

Postby Someone92 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 am

Rayen wrote:
Junogray wrote:

Er... what do you mean by that? Completely confused by that statement.

My guess is that he refers to that Airyal has a close to 0% hit chance when you're naked. At least I could never get her to use any attack against me.
edit:
The hit chance is pretty much 0% even if you're clothed.

If you're near multiple Harpies and one Harpy catches you you're devoured by multiple ones; it happened two times so far that two Harpies eat me at the same time. Escaping one removes both. They seem to do the damage of one, too.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Hmmm.... before you add more levels and enemies, it might be a good idea to finish the ones you have first.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Junogray » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Huh, I seemed to have triggered a glich before that allowed me to walk around with any walls and thus in places enemies couldn't travel, I'll see if I can reproduce it, I think it happened involving the dark harpy on the waterfall level and one of the jump pads or something...
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Junogray wrote:Huh, I seemed to have triggered a glich before that allowed me to walk around with any walls and thus in places enemies couldn't travel, I'll see if I can reproduce it, I think it happened involving the dark harpy on the waterfall level and one of the jump pads or something...

That's happened to me a few times before. I was never able to intentionally cause it, though. It's always happened to me on accident
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Junogray » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:50 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Junogray wrote:Huh, I seemed to have triggered a glich before that allowed me to walk around with any walls and thus in places enemies couldn't travel, I'll see if I can reproduce it, I think it happened involving the dark harpy on the waterfall level and one of the jump pads or something...

That's happened to me a few times before. I was never able to intentionally cause it, though. It's always happened to me on accident

did it stay on (the no collision thing) afterwards, like between levels?
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Junogray wrote:did it stay on (the no collision thing) afterwards, like between levels?

Yeah, but I just load up a previous save where I wasn't going everywhere and it goes back to normal. I usually can't get it to do it again when I load a save.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 am

I think it has something to do with the jump pads on the waterfall level....getting caught just above one will make you auto jump down....typically after KO'ing then you start glitching....I dunno if that's the cause of the glitch but it's worth checking
Firon
---

Postby Rayen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Firon wrote:I think you could change the special monsters to slowly track down the player.....they are more powerful afterall....sure they'll go at normal pace but on levels like the waterfall....Airyal typically is sat right in the corner of the map where she'll never get seen or played with....thusly it might be a good idea to have all special enemies slowly track you down to make you thier property :P

edit: after over 50 tries I've had dark cloth happen twice.....and both times there is no finisher animation just a black screen

Special Enemies actually do slowly and constantly go toward the character. RPG Maker pathfinding is pretty bad at times though.

And yeah, the finisher broke. I've fixed it and it'll be in the next update.

Someone92 wrote:My guess is that he refers to that Airyal has a close to 0% hit chance when you're naked. At least I could never get her to use any attack against me.
edit:
The hit chance is pretty much 0% even if you're clothed.

If you're near multiple Harpies and one Harpy catches you you're devoured by multiple ones; it happened two times so far that two Harpies eat me at the same time. Escaping one removes both. They seem to do the damage of one, too.

Harpies and Airyal have a difficult time touching the player due to something that I can't fix. Fixing it would result in them losing their main ability, which is flying over obstacles. Though honestly, that might be a better alternative to them simply being unable to grab the Player. .__.;

And the multiple Harpies catching the Player is also something I can't fix, but I think I might know how to make it happen less often.

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm.... before you add more levels and enemies, it might be a good idea to finish the ones you have first.

This is probably a good idea. Maybe I will make the next update just the "Finish everything so far" update.

Firon wrote:

I think it has something to do with the jump pads on the waterfall level....getting caught just above one will make you auto jump down....typically after KO'ing then you start glitching....I dunno if that's the cause of the glitch but it's worth checking

Will check that. I kinda anticipated that the jump pads could be a bit glitchy.

In other news: I've been doing a little bit of work on animations and stuff, but I'm also experimenting with something else sorta related to this project. I will also have long-term access to a tablet within the next few days, so I'll be able to actually get Game Over images done.

Also, Wii U Smash is great. Because reasons.

EDIT: Tablet get. Drawing stuff. Beastkin Update will come later. I'm gonna go with the idea of finishing up everything before moving on for now. I'll still work on commissions some though.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Current Version: 0.4.3 "Centaur"
EXE: https://mega.co.nz/#!YY1WULhR!s6e_mQ1Vn ... bASgobXudc [20.2 MB]

V.0.4.3 "Centaur" Release Notes:
- Some minor glitch fixes.
- Added new Game Over images for Slime Absorb and Satiya Devour.
- Added new opening scene so you can see the incredibly light story behind the game that I kinda just made up.
- Turned down the volume on all in-game music. It was kinda annoyingly loud before. I also changed the title music because reasons.

Apparently I was using an ancient version of Paint Tool Sai before and now that I've got a proper version, it's working beautifully. Drawing is so much easier now. ;w;

I'll be seeing about uploading new versions more often, since I'm just going to be adding finishers and game over images for a while.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkGhost » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Bug in abandon fortress i got invaded by slime and the character go invisible. i can still move around the map but all enemies vanish.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibet » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Very enjoyable, nice job!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Rayen wrote:V.0.4.3 "Centaur"

Sometimes crashes with an error. When are the scenes with the centaur.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby thyladras » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Rayen, did you stop the "comics style" for the game over screen ?
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game