[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Postby Rayen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am

This project is no longer updated.

DunRun
(This is just a quick sketch I made about 30 minutes ago. The game's art will probably look better)
AKA: Dungeon Runner

Made in RPG Maker VX Ace

DunRun Enemy Information Sheet
Click here to vote for the next enemy to be in the game!

ABOUT THE GAME

DunRun is an action/arcade game made in RPG Maker VX Ace, cause I enjoy making non-RPG games in an RPG engine. I might also be dumb.

The gameplay is simple. You are put in a maze-like map filled with monsters that would love to have you over for dinner. However, you are completely incompetent unarmed and cannot fight. So, all you can do is run and try to find the exit. Touch a monster and they will be your best friend! Or try to eat you. I forget which. If one grabs you, you must tap the action button to escape before they seduce you with their sweet dance moves.

And that's really all there is to gameplay. Some creatures will try to eat you, some will try to make sweet love to you, and some just slow you down. But most have multiple moves, so you never really know what's going to happen!

If you are overpowered by the mighty creatures of the dungeon (like a ball of goo), then as a reward for your failure, you will receive fun little game over pictures. Not only that, but you'll get a score based on how many enemies you were grabbed by, how many levels you cleared, and how much health and clothing you have left. Then you can compete for imaginary internet points by posting your high scores here!

Does this all sound familiar? Well, maybe its because the first game I posted on this forum was basically this idea, though much simpler. And it had terrible art.

SCREENSHOTS

CREATURES

In Current Demo:
-Slime
-Tentacle
-Lamia
-Harpy
-Centaur
-Satiya [Commissioned Lamia]
-Shadowleaf [Commissioned Deertaur]
-Airyal [Commissioned Harpy]

In Upcoming Demo
-Finished things!

FEATURES

-Vore! (Various. Mostly Oral and Unbirth)
-Absorption!
-Transformation!
-Sweet Lovings!
-Tentacle Action!
-F/Various! (The player character is female and I probably won't change that unless someone feels like making a completely new set of sprites/art. Sorry M lovers.)
-Won't summon bees from your monitor! Only a small chance of summoning bees from your monitor!

DOWNLOAD

Current Version: 0.4.3 "Centaur"
EXE: https://mega.co.nz/#!YY1WULhR!s6e_mQ1Vn ... bASgobXudc [20.2 MB]

For now, the game does require the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. Blame Enterbrain and their terrible decisions regarding the RTP.
Download the RTP here. (Link is at the bottom of the page.)

V.0.4.3 "Centaur" Release Notes:
- Some minor glitch fixes.
- Added new Game Over images for Slime Absorb and Satiya Devour.
- Added new opening scene so you can see the incredibly light story behind the game that I kinda just made up.
- Turned down the volume on all in-game music. It was kinda annoyingly loud before. I also changed the title music because reasons.

Old release notes:
Spoiler: show
V.0.4.2 "Centaur" Release Notes:
- Fixed a lot of glitches.
- Added finisher animations for Slime Invade and Airyal Dark Cloth.

V.0.4.1 "Centaur" Release Notes:
- Fixed teleporting enemies/goal.
- Fixed Slime status staying when finishing or failing a level.
- Tweaked the difficulty down some.
- Dashing is back. (Fix was a lot easier than I thought it would be.)
- Rebalanced spawn rate of Special Enemies. Leafy will spawn most of the time on the Forest River level now.
- I hate the RTP.
- Airyal now flies like other Harpies.
- Fixed Slime Invasion leaving the player invisible occasionally.
- I really hate the RTP.

V.0.4.0 "Centaur" Release Notes:
- Added Centaur. Pretty basic enemy with 2 attacks.
- Added Satiya. A Special Enemy. A cute herm lamia. 3 attacks.
- Added Leafy. A Special Enemy. A bouncy deertaur druid girl. 2 attacks.
- Added Airyal. A Special Enemy. A dark harpy. 3 attacks.
- Added finishers for Slime Absorb, Harpy Devour, Satiya Devour, and all of Leafy's attacks.
- New Level Select.
- New HUD.
- Special Enemies. They do a TON of damage and are very hard to escape. But, they're worth a cool 1000 points. Risk vs Reward.
- A lot of reworked systems.
- Temporarily removed Tentacle trap. (So that I can add it back later when it's actually done.)
- Made everything quite a bit harder. Instead of doing no Stamina damage while clothed, attacks do half of their normal Stamina damage while clothed.
- Probably some other stuff. I'm bad at release notes.

V.0.3.1 "Harpy" Release Notes:
- Fixed Harpy placement at reentry of levels.
- Fixed the lockup on the slime's Game Over images.
- Fixed losing to the Harpy causing a Lamia Game Over scene.
- Fixed the character becoming invisible on levels after losing to certain enemies.
- Fixed the waterfall animations appearing over the Harpy's attack animations on the Great Falls level.
- Fixed the speed of the Harpy unbirth when unclothed.
- Fixed the Void enemy list to include Harpy.

V.0.3.0 "Harpy" Release Notes:
- Added the Harpy. She can fly over obstacles but she has a hard time getting a grip on the character. Sometimes you can breeze right past her. Sometimes.
- Added The Great Falls. Run across narrow ledges as you make your way to the bottom of this waterfall. But be careful, once you go down, you can't go back up. Also, watch out for the harpies.
- Added a way to exit the game. Press Escape or X to bring up the pause menu and exit the game from there.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up after failing a level.

V.0.2.3 "Lamia" Release Notes:
- Fixed enemy/exit placement after re-entering a level for the 2nd time.
- Fixed Tentacles not appearing. Watch where you step.
- Fixed text boxes appearing over End images.
- Fixed the issue where you would still be "captured" after being defeated and reappearing in the Stage Select.

V.0.2.2 "Lamia" Release Notes:
- Fixed the font bug. (Hopefully)
- Fixed the enemies placement in the Forest River. (Hopefully)
- You guys break shit too fast.

V.0.2.1 "Lamia" Release Notes:
- Reworked the system stuff. Alot.
- The old "cheat" no longer works. Get tapping, yo.
- Lamia has been (mostly) added. Find her on the River Forest level. Find a lot of her. There's like 80 there.
- "Special" Game Over images for Lamia. You'll see.
- Tentacle trap has been (halfway) added. Has no "naked" animation, so these tentacles give you back your clothes. Gentlemen tentacles.
- Level Select has been added. Clear (or fail) the first level to reach it. When you enter it, you get a chance to save.
- 3 new levels have been added. Okay, only one NEW one, but now you can actually reach levels 3 and 4!
- Minor changes: Lightened up the "Dark" effect. Probably a lot more. I forget.

V.0.1.1 Release Notes:
- Known Issue: Cannot progress to level 3 due to the teleport goal being inaccessible. Will be fixed in next version.
- Added Game Over images for Slime
- You can now access the first 4 levels. Only level 1 has enemies though.
- Added "Dark" effect for indoor levels. Tell me what you guys think of it. It might be a bit much, so I'll probably tone it down for most maps.
- Due to The_Prof angering the Black Boxes, bees now have a small chance of being summoned from your monitor. Do not be alarmed if this happens.

V.0.1.0 Release Notes:
- There ain't much. Only enemy is the Slime and there's only one level. The Slime does have 2 attacks though.
- The only level in the game is small. It is supposed to be a sort of "Tutorial" level. All later maps are about 4x larger.
- Fixed issue where bees were summoned from the monitor.

CREDITS

Uses the following scripts:
- Yanfly Ace Core Engine
- Yanfly Ace Message System
- Yanfly Stop All Movement
- Yanfly Event Chase Player (Edited by myself)
- Yanfly Move Restrict Region
- Yanfly Slippery Tiles (Currently unused)
- Galv HUD (Heavily edited by myself)
- Kread-EX Game Over Common Event
- Jet RVDATA2 Compression

Art:
- WafflesOnAWaifu (Harpy Game Over Image)

Maps:
- Warbrand4 (Several maps. See in-game credits for each one.)

Creature suggestions:
-Themastermushroom (Ghost, Dragongirl)
-TheFetishBeast (Centaur)
-Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus (Wolf)
-Ryan-Drakel (Beegirl)
-Souiguide (Cowgirl, Rabbit Girl [maybe])

Commissioners:
- Schpadoinkle (2 Commissions)
- Svartvinge (1 Commission)
- Warbrand4 (1 Commission)
- killjoy2413 (1 Commission)
- scottypilgrim (1 Commission)

PROGRESS

Please note that I have a full-time job and this is just a hobby. Progress may be slow at times. Also, I removed the progress thing below cause I don't wanna update it. :V

CHARACTER COMMISSIONS 0/3 SLOTS OPEN

1: killjoy2413 [In-Game Character: Octogirl-type]
2: scottypilgrim [In-Game Character: Kitsune-type]
3: Schpadoinkle [In-Game Character: Imp-type]
Last edited by Rayen on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 am

Interesting little demo so far.
The sprite animations look really good.
So good luck for this game!
Also I'm eager to see and play the next version. :D

[EDIT]
What's the highest score you can get in this first level?
Ah... And is there a condition for the second attack (where the player character unbirth the slime) of the slimes or is that complete random?
Last edited by Lawrence Craft on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:46 am

Looks like it could be fun. :)

MOR.

Mysta :)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:15 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:What's the highest score you can get in this first level?
Ah... And is there a condition for the second attack (where the player character unbirth the slime) of the slimes or is that complete random?

Highest score? I dunno. You get uh... 100 for completing the level and points for remaining HP and Cloth. And getting grabbed by (and escaping) a slime gives you 30 points. I don't know why I made it so that you get points by getting grabbed but oh well. If you're really lucky, you can escape a grab without taking any damage, so the absolute highest score for the first level would be something like 900. But I don't think anyone's gonna manage that. :V

And yeah, you have to lose your clothes for the slime's 2nd attack to trigger. There will probably be a lot of attacks that require you to lose your clothing first. Mostly cause when I tried to make a large belly sprite with clothes, it looked really odd. I'm not really the best pixel artist, which is why I'm doing this project. Trying to get better at pixel art. :V
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:09 am

I tried the demo, is very good this game, is very well for a demo, good job^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

Why is it that people are so negative about Mega? I love that site. Best storage site I've ever come across.

Like what you've got so far even if so little. Very expectant of the lamia ^_^ . Say, think you could add centaurs to that list?

Be sure to take all the time you need. I know what it's like. Having a full-time job while trying to live out your fantasies. I'm there too ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Rayen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:Why is it that people are so negative about Mega? I love that site. Best storage site I've ever come across.

Like what you've got so far even if so little. Very expectant of the lamia ^_^ . Say, think you could add centaurs to that list?

Be sure to take all the time you need. I know what it's like. Having a full-time job while trying to live out your fantasies. I'm there too ^_^ .

I'm totally fine with Mega. I guess I worded that poorly in the post. I just like to have mirrors since I know there are people out there who dislike Mega.

Lamia is actually the next enemy I'm working on. As of right now, it has 3 attacks. And as for centaurs, I'll add em. For some reason they always slip my mind.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:23 am

I defy the commands of the black boxes
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

I have a question considering the the stomach sample screen shot. Is there a giantess monster in the game or does one of the planned monsters shrink the character before eating her? The reason I ask is, for example, if one of the monster girls, in the screen shot above the stomach screen shot, same-size vores the character, she wouldn't be that small in the stomach. The stomach shot would be one tile, where the the character couldn't move(just turn 360 like she is struggling), or two tiles at the most if you really want to give the character bit more movement in the stomach. From the standpoint of a person into vore, if the character is same-size vored and then ends up in a stomach that already has enough room around her for at least fifty characters of her size, then that would throw me right out of the game, in that it wouldn't make sense.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm

A high score based game?!?!?! xD
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sergit » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm

I am glad to see you making games again! Some years ago, when I joined Eka's portal, one of the things I loved the most was following the development of your games. Consuming Ocean and Adventure were nice projects, and it was fun playing with the prototypes, even if they were not completed.

I have high hopes with this new project of yours, and I'll look forward to play the new verions of this game as it is updated, to give as much feedback as I can. I hope you have fun in making this game. ^w^

Also, I am wondering if you will use the Rayengame blog to announce the updates.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:12 pm

SwallowMe wrote:I have a question considering the the stomach sample screen shot. Is there a giantess monster in the game or does one of the planned monsters shrink the character before eating her? The reason I ask is, for example, if one of the monster girls, in the screen shot above the stomach screen shot, same-size vores the character, she wouldn't be that small in the stomach. The stomach shot would be one tile, where the the character couldn't move(just turn 360 like she is struggling), or two tiles at the most if you really want to give the character bit more movement in the stomach. From the standpoint of a person into vore, if the character is same-size vored and then ends up in a stomach that already has enough room around her for at least fifty characters of her size, then that would throw me right out of the game, in that it wouldn't make sense.

Haha, no no. That screenshot was actually just a test of some tileset edits I made. I plan for there to be a level later on that will be inside of some massive creature, so I was playing around with some tilesets and sprites. I liked how it turned out so I just put it up for fun. Trust me, that's something that bothers me too. I like for things to make sense. Well, as much sense as a vore game allows. :V

Sergit wrote:I am glad to see you making games again! Some years ago, when I joined Eka's portal, one of the things I loved the most was following the development of your games. Consuming Ocean and Adventure were nice projects, and it was fun playing with the prototypes, even if they were not completed.

I have high hopes with this new project of yours, and I'll look forward to play the new verions of this game as it is updated, to give as much feedback as I can. I hope you have fun in making this game. ^w^

Also, I am wondering if you will use the Rayengame blog to announce the updates.

Funny thing about Consuming Ocean... It ended up inspiring me to make a normal project set in roughly the same world (Feyla is actually one of the main characters). It's currently on hold due to a couple of the people I'm developing it with getting swamped with school.

Also, I completely forgot about that blog. I probably will just announce updates here. :V

The_Prof wrote:I defy the commands of the black boxes

No! The black boxes were the ones keeping the bees away! You've doomed us all!
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sergit » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Ah, okay. I guess I'll remove the blog from my favorites, since it has been declared abandoned XD.

Developing things with other people's help makes things easier, but requires more free time for everyone involved to make some progress, doesn't it? : P
If you ever finish that game, feel free to post it in the intrnet so that we can play it too. :3
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Hey, Rayen! I remember you. Gonna try out that demo as soon as it doesn't feel awkward to play while I'm at someone else's house. AKA when I get back home.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:14 am

Update!

Just a bit of a small one. Finished up the first batch of Game Over images. Now if you are bested by the mighty Slime, you will get a reward for your failure!

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!cNUHwDzQ!OZU5qsjHH ... qvW_maBiFM

Still requires the RTP, since I haven't fixed the issue with that yet.

On a side note, thanks to an upstanding member of this fine community, I was able to salvage a version of my old game ADVENTURE. I've updated the ADVENTURE post with a new download link so you guys can stop pestering me about fixing that. :V

Here's a link to the topic for the lazy: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25153
Download is in the download section.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 am

Heh, I likey already. Especially the slime's alternate "attack". Any chance fer more like it? :3

Maybe bonus points if ya manage ta escape a level with somethin' in ya?
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 am

When I first saw the art I was like "Hey this style looks familiar" then I looked at the creator and I was like "IT'S YOU :D " Welcome back :D I really like how this reminds me of Consuming Ocean's gallery mode / free run mode :D
peteian
---

Postby thyladras » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:31 pm

omg I expect that long the return of rayen i love all your creation
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Another game to follow.

Thank you Rayen!
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:27 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Heh, I likey already. Especially the slime's alternate "attack". Any chance fer more like it? :3
Maybe bonus points if ya manage ta escape a level with somethin' in ya?

Someone else mentioned the idea of bonus points for escaping while being full of something. I might see if I can add it in.

peteian wrote:When I first saw the art I was like "Hey this style looks familiar" then I looked at the creator and I was like "IT'S YOU :D " Welcome back :D I really like how this reminds me of Consuming Ocean's gallery mode / free run mode :D

We meet again, peteian. And yep, that was the inspiration for this. :V
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game