[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 am

Shame to see this be the end of your game, but I love what you made. :3 I hope you continue to make amazing stuff! As for working with someone, there actually is someone looking for help with their game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41291
bloodle8
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 am

I'd actually love to get some sprites off you, i'm making my own game currently Rayen and your Lamia sprites are wonderful. I'm lookign for a source to get a Succu-lamia from XD
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby lati65 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 am

Guess it was only a matter of time before this happened, still it was fun while it lasted. But, who knows maybe you might continue it in the future or someone might do something with it.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:08 pm

guess that means my second earned commission is out the window. oh well, was fun while it lasted, and got to do something helpful.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby quicks » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Hey, this was great and I hope it inspires future work from yourself or others! Dont feel bad walking away from it. This was fun and im sure it was a lot of work. Thanks!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:17 pm

That's why ya don't do things solo. =w=; the stress builds up on 1 person.
Granted I've known people who made epic games/series... [Cave story, Touhou, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc...]

So it's better to organize a team, get friends to help.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:That's why ya don't do things solo. =w=; the stress builds up on 1 person.
Granted I've known people who made epic games/series... [Cave story, Touhou, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc...]

True, but you don't think that those were their first games, right? I'm sure each of those indie developers had their fair share of attempts before they made their big and popular one. I'll admit it's sad to see this project end, but these things happen. And yeah, it does sound like a good idea to do projects with a team, but that's completely up to Rayen.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 pm

VoreNut wrote:Oh well, you made a good attempt, just bit off more than you could chew. I guess you just need to do small projects first before you get into something potentially big like this. Although... perhaps instead of stopping entirely, get some practice in with your smaller stuff, then when you're more confident, see if you can continue but with smaller portions. Gotta pace yourself after all.

Well, I just have gotten really really sick of trying to animate RPG Maker sprites and also brute forcing the animations in RPG Maker itself. It was not built for animations over 3 frames long.

scottypilgrim wrote:Aww darn I'da loved to see Vi in a video game. Ah well thanks for considering though. Game is still super duper awesome without her <3!

Check your PMs.

bloodle8 wrote:Shame to see this be the end of your game, but I love what you made. :3 I hope you continue to make amazing stuff! As for working with someone, there actually is someone looking for help with their game! viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41291

There's plenty of people looking for help, but it also has to be a project that I'm pretty interested in. Also, that person already seems to have a few people interested. :V

NekoYuki wrote:I'd actually love to get some sprites off you, i'm making my own game currently Rayen and your Lamia sprites are wonderful. I'm lookign for a source to get a Succu-lamia from XD

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

warbrand4 wrote:guess that means my second earned commission is out the window. oh well, was fun while it lasted, and got to do something helpful.

Check your PMs.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:That's why ya don't do things solo. =w=; the stress builds up on 1 person.

Yup. Never doing anything solo again. Tired of getting overwhelmed.

VirtuosoViking wrote:True, but you don't think that those were their first games, right? I'm sure each of those indie developers had their fair share of attempts before they made their big and popular one. I'll admit it's sad to see this project end, but these things happen. And yeah, it does sound like a good idea to do projects with a team, but that's completely up to Rayen.

You're right, but regardless, I think it's a bit mad to try and make a proper game without a team. Especially for someone like me. :V

And to the rest of you, damn it, you guys aren't supposed to be this supportive. ;__;
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Not supposed to be that supportive?

Boy, what place do you think you're at, 4chan?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ironf1st » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:50 am

I think it's cool that you came out and were honest about how you were feeling about the game instead of just putting it off and putting it off, knowing that you didn't want to work on this game but not telling people is one of the things that breeds frustration for both sides the most I think.

That being said, if you really do plan on leaving the game as bug-free as possible, I would suggest focusing your most immediate attention to the black harpy who's name I can not remember for the life of me ;.;
the harpy simply doesn't do anything to you once it has caught up to you; it just flaps all around you until its agro resets. I am really curious to see that particular enemy's animations (not sure if there ever was a time when that enemy's animations were working but when I found this game they wern't T.T), and that is probably the biggest noticeable bug at the moment.

Again, I'm said to see that this masterpiece of a project will likely be kicking the bucket once it works properly, but Id rather see a brilliant content creator such as yourself be honest with the people who eagerly look forward to his work then just leaving them high and dry with no knowledge why o.o
Ironf1st
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 am

Well im sad to see that u give up on this game :/

On the other hand i can completely understand where you're coming from.
It seems to be a typical problem for solo developing things like this.
Also i felt like the game was in a pretty decent state apart from the harpy's
they have been buggy for as long as i can remember
but you also said why it was and to me it seems like a really odd problem to fix.
Oh right and can u check your PM's rayen?
tritrium
Participator

Postby Rayen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Not supposed to be that supportive?

Boy, what place do you think you're at, 4chan?

Well, I'm a bit more used to people being something other than wholly supportive. :V

Ironf1st wrote:I think it's cool that you came out and were honest about how you were feeling about the game instead of just putting it off and putting it off, knowing that you didn't want to work on this game but not telling people is one of the things that breeds frustration for both sides the most I think.

That being said, if you really do plan on leaving the game as bug-free as possible, I would suggest focusing your most immediate attention to the black harpy who's name I can not remember for the life of me ;.;
the harpy simply doesn't do anything to you once it has caught up to you; it just flaps all around you until its agro resets. I am really curious to see that particular enemy's animations (not sure if there ever was a time when that enemy's animations were working but when I found this game they wern't T.T), and that is probably the biggest noticeable bug at the moment.

Again, I'm said to see that this masterpiece of a project will likely be kicking the bucket once it works properly, but Id rather see a brilliant content creator such as yourself be honest with the people who eagerly look forward to his work then just leaving them high and dry with no knowledge why o.o

The black harpy (Airyal) has the same issue the other harpies have. I will be fixing this soon, one way or another. The way I'll be doing it if I can't get it to work otherwise, is to remove their ability to fly. Sounds dumb, but their ability to pass through walls is what causes the issue they have.

tritrium wrote:Well im sad to see that u give up on this game :/

On the other hand i can completely understand where you're coming from.
It seems to be a typical problem for solo developing things like this.
Also i felt like the game was in a pretty decent state apart from the harpy's
they have been buggy for as long as i can remember
but you also said why it was and to me it seems like a really odd problem to fix.
Oh right and can u check your PM's rayen?

My PMs appear to be empty. :V

And as a side note, I intended to work on the project some more tonight.

But I got distracted and drew a thing instead. So I might as well post it here.

Don't ask who the random elf girl is. I have no idea.

Also don't ask why my harpy randomly grew a dick. I have no idea.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tritrium » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:43 am

Well they were empty cause i was still writing it xD
i was a bit too fast with the post
tritrium
Participator

Postby lati65 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:22 am

Rayen, before all this you had released a screenshot showing a gallery, where you can see the game over pics and the animations. I was just wondering if that might get added, but the choice is up to you and i don't want to inconvenience you with more work then you already have.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:52 am

Sorry to hear that the game is ending. It had alot of potential. Are you going to change the title of the thread to reflect that, you know so people won't try necroting it as readily?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 am

lati65 wrote:Rayen, before all this you had released a screenshot showing a gallery, where you can see the game over pics and the animations. I was just wondering if that might get added, but the choice is up to you and i don't want to inconvenience you with more work then you already have.

Gallery will be in the final version. It's mostly done, so it'd be silly to not include it.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Sorry to hear that the game is ending. It had alot of potential. Are you going to change the title of the thread to reflect that, you know so people won't try necroting it as readily?

I'll change the thread title when I actually put the final version of the game out.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 am

Love the latest release, especially Satiya, wasn't expecting either the breast or cock vore. Looking forward to the finished animations for these sprites, I understand it gets frustrating to work on this, thank you for your hard work, I'm glad people are being supportive and not bashing.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lati65 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 pm

I don't mean to be a bother but I am just curious as to how it is coming along with the final update or whatever it's called.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby SylphNatural » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:54 am

Any other download link? I don't like to use mega download. There seem to be malicious files present.
Chi~Pa~Pa!
I take art commissions
You can also check out: http://dotta-natural.deviantart.com/
SylphNatural
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:13 pm

SylphNatural wrote:Any other download link? I don't like to use mega download. There seem to be malicious files present.
There isn't malicious files. If you believe Google Chrome's crappy system you're taking false info. The file is harmless as I scanned it with my antivirus multiple times. Just go to show all downloads and recover the file.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game