[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun

Postby Brutaller » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Krieg wrote:Yo sup buddy, I've literally played every game you ever posted up here since 'Consuming Ocean' (I think I got it wrong?) was that little minigame which I just can't find anymore anywhere before you made it with a funky storyline :v

I'm really happy to see you working on this :3 though I've never been able to find Shadowleaf, ever. I've only found Satiya and I think Areil is bugged because she just flutters up to me and wiggles about, and I only find her on the funky dimensional level.

If you're looking for the Consuming Ocean, i might have a copy in here somewhere if you want..... Dunno were tho.. Want me to take a look?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby bebopy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Brutaller wrote:
Krieg wrote:Yo sup buddy, I've literally played every game you ever posted up here since 'Consuming Ocean' (I think I got it wrong?) was that little minigame which I just can't find anymore anywhere before you made it with a funky storyline :v

I'm really happy to see you working on this :3 though I've never been able to find Shadowleaf, ever. I've only found Satiya and I think Areil is bugged because she just flutters up to me and wiggles about, and I only find her on the funky dimensional level.

If you're looking for the Consuming Ocean, i might have a copy in here somewhere if you want..... Dunno were tho.. Want me to take a look?

Hi! I was wondering if you could send me a link to it as well, I never got to play it, and I love your work
bebopy
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Spoiler: show
bebopy wrote:
Brutaller wrote:

Hi! I was wondering if you could send me a link to it as well, I never got to play it, and I love your work

Okay, dunno how to put it, i pilfered through my stack of vore games, and for some to me unknown reason i couldnt find it..... Sorry for getting your hopes up! I'll try searching in some other directories but a bummer is, i can't use the Find tool, since i own Win 8 and it TOTALLY sucks...
Brutaller
Participator

Postby lati65 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:53 pm

I have pretty much completed every level, after doing so i was thinking of something that might be interesting to add. This thing being a scoreboard that will show your highscores for the levels, its more for people who want to challenge their previous score or see if they can do better. Something else i was thinking of was about the password distribution, it could be a completionist award or have be unlock all the special characters in the gallery. By completionist i mean beating every level and completing the gallery. These are just my thoughts and ideas andthis your game so you can do what you want since you have already been doing a good job with it already.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:56 am

I like the game, but one thing is driving me nuts. In the Void(Perhaps other levels) there are 3 boss mosters, but you only ever see the black Harpy. I litterally played the level over 30 times in a row, and on all but 2 of them the boss I found was the Black Harpy. I encountered the Flat Naga once, and the Deer Taur once. Most of the other monsters have 2 forms of vore, so I wanted to see if they did too, but I only ever find the Black Harpy. Doesn't help that she's broken and never vores. I stand still for her, and she just fly's all over me, but does nothing.

All three bosses should spawn every time.

Oh I also noticed the portals take you to the same order of places every time.

Another suggestion I have to help make the game more enjoyable, is to allow the other monsters to forget about you and walk away once you've been eaten. Nothings worse, the escaping, only to get Vored again with no hope of running, only to escape, and get eaten AGAIN, with no way to run.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:39 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Another suggestion I have to help make the game more enjoyable, is to allow the other monsters to forget about you and walk away once you've been eaten. Nothings worse, the escaping, only to get Vored again with no hope of running, only to escape, and get eaten AGAIN, with no way to run.

That, or at least i'd like to propose a togglable option for enemies to vanish from the map when you defeat them (by struggling 30 times)(45 times for bosses i think), not just because it just happens so they respawn just off the screen and instantly chase you again, but also because you'd get a nice feeling of clearing the place out at least a bit.
Brutaller
Participator

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun [On Hold for Holidays]

Postby Rayen » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 am

Harpies are bugged, Airyal included. I've been trying to fix it, but it's being difficult.

Snorlaxkid wrote:A weird little bug. In the Void, only one of the three unique enemies will spawn per visit in a way that you can interact with them. The other two will spawn off the southern side of the map. (you can just BARELY see them by going as far south as you can)

Ah, yep, forgot to make them poof. All the possible special enemies spawn at first, but then I let the game choose one to send out and the other ones are supposed to disappear.

Brutaller wrote:If you're looking for the Consuming Ocean, i might have a copy in here somewhere if you want..... Dunno were tho.. Want me to take a look?

Okay, this might sound a little dickish of me, but I'm going to be honest. It would be really nice if Consuming Ocean didn't show back up. If someone posts a link to it, I won't be a dick and tell them to remove it, but just so you guys know, I'd rather not see that pop up. My reasons are because I kiiiinda reused a lot of the names and designs for my "normal" game project. It would be rather awkward if someone finds out that it all started out as some sort of vore game. :V
Though again, not gonna stop you guys or anything. Just letting you know my opinion on it.

lati65 wrote:I have pretty much completed every level, after doing so i was thinking of something that might be interesting to add. This thing being a scoreboard that will show your highscores for the levels, its more for people who want to challenge their previous score or see if they can do better. Something else i was thinking of was about the password distribution, it could be a completionist award or have be unlock all the special characters in the gallery. By completionist i mean beating every level and completing the gallery. These are just my thoughts and ideas andthis your game so you can do what you want since you have already been doing a good job with it already.

Scoreboard is a good idea and pretty easy to add. I'll probably throw it in the Level Select area at some point.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I like the game, but one thing is driving me nuts. In the Void(Perhaps other levels) there are 3 boss mosters, but you only ever see the black Harpy. I litterally played the level over 30 times in a row, and on all but 2 of them the boss I found was the Black Harpy. I encountered the Flat Naga once, and the Deer Taur once. Most of the other monsters have 2 forms of vore, so I wanted to see if they did too, but I only ever find the Black Harpy. Doesn't help that she's broken and never vores. I stand still for her, and she just fly's all over me, but does nothing.

Leafy (deertaur) spawns most often in the Forest River. Satiya (flat lamia) has 2 maps where she's the only special enemy that spawns. Airyal (black harpy) has a high spawn rate in the Void level and will spawn there the majority of the time.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:All three bosses should spawn every time.

No they shouldn't. Eventually, there will be quite a lot of these "boss" type enemies and I can't have them all spawn. Besides, some are supposed to be rare.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh I also noticed the portals take you to the same order of places every time.

Working as intended. Void portals have a pattern. :V

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Another suggestion I have to help make the game more enjoyable, is to allow the other monsters to forget about you and walk away once you've been eaten. Nothings worse, the escaping, only to get Vored again with no hope of running, only to escape, and get eaten AGAIN, with no way to run.

That involves a bit of difficult AI work (in RPG Maker, it's difficult at least). I'm not an amazing programmer by any means. I'm actually pretty terrible, I'm more of an art/design sort of guy. I will, over time, try to improve it, but I cannot make promises.

Brutaller wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:That, or at least i'd like to propose a togglable option for enemies to vanish from the map when you defeat them (by struggling 30 times)(45 times for bosses i think), not just because it just happens so they respawn just off the screen and instantly chase you again, but also because you'd get a nice feeling of clearing the place out at least a bit.

Maybe, but that would really kill your high score possibilities, especially once I add in items that restore the Player's stamina and cloth. :V

Now with all that out of the way, time for a not so great update:

The game is temporarily on hold because of holidays. I may still work on it some, but don't expect any major updates until after New Years.

Why? Cause I'm broke. I have just barely enough money to pay rent, buy gas, and get food. So basically, I gotta spend some of my free time doing something that will actually get me some money.

And one of the ways I can do that is pretty simple. Drawing commissions.

I can usually finish a drawing commission in 1-3 days, depending on complexity.
Prices are as follows:
Full Color: $15 Example
Flat Color: $10
Lines: $5 Example

Multiple Image Full Color: $12 per image
Multiple Image Flat Color: $8 per image
Multiple Image Lines: $4 per image

Everything is negotiable though. And more complex stuff will cost more. If you're interested then PM me. Please do not post here in the topic about drawing commissions, since it's not really related to the game.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:06 am

Sheesh, money troubles always seem to hit at the worst times. Ah well, I'm sure that you can pull yourself out of the current slump. Besides that, I wish you a premature "Happy Holidays".

Take care of yourself, ya hear?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Hmm your art work's really quite good o3o and pretty affordable. i might have to look into getting some, since the lamia you drew, is a friend of mine.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Bright » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:17 pm

I`ve somehow managed to get the character walk through everything. Walls, water, air, you name it.
I am not able to replicate the bug when I played the game a second time. I wonder if something happened when Player got eaten by harpy in the waterfall level.

Edit:
Still, I like the idea, and the game is quite fun.
I find the beginning intro very cute.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby syakatsura » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm getting an error saying that the Graphics folder with the tileset is missing.
syakatsura
New to the forum

Postby Gibet » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 pm

syakatsura wrote:I'm getting an error saying that the Graphics folder with the tileset is missing.

Did you download and install the runtime package?
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Vayne » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:54 am

Don't know if you'll see this but,
First off, love the game :D wish I could use RPG maker like that.
Second, I noticed a strange glitch I don't think has been addressed. On the level with all the harpys and the circles that make you jump down towards the goal I encountered a strange glitch. The moment I stepped on the jump pad I got caught by a harpy who nomed me right there. I got free and didn't jump. From that point on, no matter where I go, my character can walk through walls, over water, and it's rather game breaking apart from the fact it sometimes wont let me get eaten by enemies.
Hope to see this game updated soon!
Vayne
New to the forum

Postby Rayen » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Oh god I just opened the game file and I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

I'm back to work on this, but you're gonna have to give me a little while to remember how to work these things.

Also, I'm bloody sick of Harpies being glitchy as hell, so I'm fixing them. That is priority #1 at the moment.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:30 pm

i can be preed in the game?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Redpod wrote:i can be preed in the game?
I'm pretty sure you commission for that.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Ha ok no thanks ajja
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vayne » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 am

By the way Rayen, just a question of curiosity but why isn't that green slime int he beginning of the game say, the rare boss version of the normal slimes? It seems like it would make sense and you already have the sprite and what not (i think). Just an idea, don't mind me >.<
Vayne
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:45 am

Green slime? I dont remember seeing a green slime...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Rayen » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:52 am

Redpod wrote:i can be preed in the game?

I assume you mean play as a pred. If so, then that feature is coming eventually. Not in the game yet though.

Vayne wrote:By the way Rayen, just a question of curiosity but why isn't that green slime int he beginning of the game say, the rare boss version of the normal slimes? It seems like it would make sense and you already have the sprite and what not (i think). Just an idea, don't mind me >.<

Yeah, that's the only animation I have done for her so far. She'll be in a little later. :V

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Green slime? I dont remember seeing a green slime...

I assume he's talking about Slimegirl in the opening scene. (Also in my signature)
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game