Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore RPG / RPG Maker Ace) Version 1.0

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:24 am

Fun game!
Sucks for the frog girl's home...
Hope she didn't.... get made into frog legs! xD lol

Also, nice on using Alice from MGQ xD

Bugs found are the same as stated :|

In my opinion, for the 2 fairy princesses, they should have a different vore scenes... just saying lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 pm

@Azirov:
Spoiler: show
*bark*bark* What lassie, *bark*bark* Timmy fell down the XXXXX

No more hints after this, all hidden scenes need to found on your own... it's why their called hidden... Gotta hump... I mean click on anything and everything, you never know what will be down that whole, or if the rock is actually something else... or the moon will fall from the sky just to get a taste of you... OH NO!!! MOON VORE... I started it, you heard it here people...

@Bright: No problem mate, I was thinking of going down that road... but I decided not to the pirated version. And to be honest, trial stuff erks me the most...

@Zomulgustar: (love the name, know the reference :) There will be D&D classes, D&D skills, and implied D&D weapons later (e.g. Vorpal, Flaming, Energy) but I haven't gotten around to doing that, wanted to get a bare bones system out to give you guys a taste and a heads up. In the updated patch, your lvl 1 character will have one or two skills to utilize (kind of like feats in D&D). But I'm sure you'll dig the story-line more in the coming updates.

@Koseki: I hear yeah... Maybe I'll throw a new quest in town before you go out, that way you'll be level two coming into the Dense Forest. Maybe... once I update the character classes, they may prove a bit more useful in a fight... like I said, I walked in there and hammered away with just a weapon and no armor and beat here... on several occasions, but by the skin of my teeth... maybe I was just lucky.

Of course... luck is on my side for games, but when it comes to real life shit... no luck at all. I failed to obtain the score that I wanted on my GMAT... so back to studying for the damn thing again and retake it in 2 months.

How that relates to the game... probably more time updating now and in sometime in the middle I'll slow down and concentrate more on studying. But I'll deal with that when it comes up... back to update :)
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raru » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:58 pm

I've encountered an... Interesting glitch, it seems. I neglected to do the blood rubies' quest, and that is the only quest I have left to do...

Unfortunately, every time I try to re-enter the "secret back door" in the Temple, it seems to wrong-warp me to the back of Sapphire's house.

This is after the burning village.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Altimos wrote:@0Anesthetic4u your reasoning is sound, I know every aspect of my game and what is entailed to complete a specific task. However, when I go to test out the play through factor... I do so with an unbiased factor through mechanics. Meaning, I walk in with the barest of materials (with just a weapon, no other gear or items [to include potions])... and any RPG'er can utilize their previous experience to extrapolate just exactly what they need to do to complete a fight (strike, guard, escape). If I cannot defeat the mob with the bare mechanics I imposed on myself, I change the results until I can. That way, when an individual goes into a fight, they have a greater chance of success... but still has the possibility of failing.

I hope your game design 101 speech was not filled with anger, and I hope that any battle sequence you encountered in my game did not frustrate you. If it did, I'll re-evaluate the combat system to see if any change is needed...

Altimos

No it wasn't anger. Infact I fought the fairy queen my self and won fairly easily. The only party memeber who went down was Sapphire. Though I was on my last legs as Sapphire had just run out of magic anyway and if I couldn't heal I would not be much of a threat.

Damn this game turns dark fast. I would have expected at the very least to have seen the party for your sister.

Couple serious glitches. 1 if you exit the village after it's destroyed and then re-enter it, you cant leave again, as you would have to defeat the Demoness before you can leave, and she's still gone.

2 If you try to enter the cave again after the destruction of the town, you will teleport back into town in Sapphire's house before the town gets destroyed. From there you can do stuff like sleep in the inn, and get the Cow girl to eat you. Once you leave the town starts burning again, and re-entry causes you to get stuck.

3ish Im not certin if it's a glitch, but you are not allowed to leave the area(or at least thats what it says) if you have open quests in your log, if you have accepted but not compleeted the blood rubies sidequest, by the time the village is destroyed, you become traped and unable to leave the area ever. If you are allowed to leave at all if the quests are completed anyway.

EDIT: OK apparantly the first time I fought the fairy queen I was just lucky. Im a level higher now and she keeps raping me by doing nothing but casting AOE attacks. Seriously she went 8 turns in a row just "Blizard, Spark, Blizard, Flame,Spark Blizard, Blizard, Flame". You need to limit the ammount she cam pull these attacks. The first time I think I might have been on the verge of winning, but then she just went HAM on me and killed me with in just a few turns.

EDIT EDIT: So I just fought her again, and I stomped her into the dirt. All my characters were at full health by the end of the fight. It realy just comes down to how many times she chains together AOE attacks. For the most part in that match she was just attacking normaly and casting heal. I think she used both Blizzard and Spark once each and never Flame.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

BIG GLITCH! So I completed all the side quests after have seen the crystal, but before leaving the forest to head back to town... and the town is not buring. It's not destroyed. I cant get back into the temple. I can't get the town to burn. At this point the story is just broken and I can't advance anymore.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Infact, entering the cave twice through the vines always causes you to telport into town. Regardless of weather or not its been destroyed.

EDIT.

But I would be remissed if I didn't mention the Mono digestion thing gets... Unbelieveable. I wouldn't mind it if it were here or there, but every enemy who eats you, goes for you first, and is always so impressed with how you taste that they have to sit down to enjoy it all by it self. And thats not a problem, but when EVERY... SINGLE... ENEMY... has the same reaction to eating you it becomes out of place. Your suspension of disbelief, or at least mine, breaks from this at a point.

If you like Mono Digestion thats fine, but you need to come up with some other excuses. Not just "You taste so good I need to stop and Ponder this." Maybe have your party members get eaten first. Maybe have them escape, or be teleported away. Maybe they died in the fight, or you got seperated from them. I would also add in some multi digestion for variety's sake so there isn't ALWAYS an excuse, but that's entirely up to you. The same reasoning thing though needs to have some variance.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:00 am

@ TheAllSeeingEye: I love MGQ, sadly though Alice is only a temporary placement, as I plan to do my own artwork... as soon as I get a new Wacom...

@ 0Anesthetic4u: You are an interesting sort, I was laughing the entire time I read your posts. But I certainly feel your dismay.

All the times you've mention are being addressed in the new patch, with some new surprises. They're actually pretty awesome surprises and
I'm sure you'll all love them. The only surprise I'll tell (which isn't much but is big for me), is that the screen size is now 840x460.

I will not make any changes to the fairy princesses or the fairy queen sense the other surprise with help solve that issue.

I'm trying to integrate both mono and multi vore into certain scense, I did start this like 9 days ago, while studying for the GMAT that I failed today...
But I will admit that the bee girl vore scene is multi-vore. And I do believe the alchemist is also multi... if you are abrasive to her.

I'm also going to be redo most of the vore scenes anyways, because I liked an earlier suggestion of having more back and forth dialog between the
prey and predator. But that will come from another patch after then next one I release, I want to fix as many of the broken scripts that you all found already.

Altimos

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrme2000 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 am

Ahhh, trying to hold back from downloading this while I wait for the first patch is killing meeee~

It is just so rare to see a game that is 1.0 here and is actually playable to the end. It looks really interesting, too!
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Altimos » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Oh my friend, the end is a loooooooong way from now. This is just chapter one.

Update should be come either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:59 am

Idk if this has been said yet, but if you choose to be UB by the alchemist, & choose to ride the wave, the game freezes right as you're about to exit her
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cornigian » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:25 pm

could you pls put it on another site for the download? cause in my country they have blocked mega and I would really like to play at this game... ty
cornigian
New to the forum

Postby hilt51 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 pm

I did the ruby quest and when i went back through the hidden entrance to do the main quest i keep appearing in saphires house
hilt51
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore RPG / RPG Maker Ace) Version 1.1

Postby Altimos » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Cornigian: I'll see what I can do...

UPDATE!!!
Get the new update while it's hot... I'm off to bed, tomorrow I'll try and find an alternate download source that won't cost me.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore/RPGmaker) UPDATE Version 1.1

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:00 am

Yay, Freya vore! Like the balance between party members. The new skills seem to be working well. Rogue may be a little underpowered compared to the rest, but all have a function to fulfill in the party. New party member is awesome. Feels more D&D like now. Long sword +1 FTW!

Bugs:
White wave still doesn't complete for me. It freezes at a black screen after I escape. I used option soft vore with digestion(no scat).
girl with jump rope in first town still transforms when you talk to her and different angles.
Pub can be walked onto from the ground starting at the top center.
Group vore scenes don't all take the newest party member into acount. (for instance, fairy mentions the other 3)
That's it for now. Thanks for the update.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:17 am

boooo, no new vore content.... =.=
lol
Oh well...
Just old text that's not updated yet like Zomulgustar said.... so far...
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

TheAllSeeingEye: Sorry, I'm working on it...

Zomulgustar: Dang, I must have missed that portion of the script. I fixed the one for softvore through scat... I forgot to fix softvore and softvore with digestion.

Yeah, there will more weapons (got the swords pretty much handled) and rogue is normally underpowered until they get their cool abilities like crippling strike and what not, which he does get at level 5 or 6 I think.

I'll put a block in regards the pub from ground... that shouldn't be too hard.

I didn't change the vore scenes to incorporate the new member because I'll be redoing all the vore scenes, to incorporate images later on.

There will also be new classes that you can switch to while in major cities, these will more likely be prestige classes... you can try them out, and if you don't like it you'll be able to switch back or to another class, or to your main class.

Thanks for the update.
Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Still working on a new update, finished all 460 items/weapons/armor/accessories... now working on skills.

Wanted to get it all done before I attempt any further progress with story...

I also bought a $79 dollar WACOM (not as good as my broken one... but hey, the $79 dollar one isn't broke, so it's actually better), so I'm also working on art for the vore scenes...

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:02 pm

nice! cant wait to see the vore content! xD
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 am

:D Loved it...
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cornigian » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:47 am

ty very much altimos :D
cornigian
New to the forum

Postby four_fleets » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:45 am

Bookmarkin'
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.