Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore/RPGmaker) UPDATE Version 1.1

Postby Redpod » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

where ic an download this gamepslease'
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dark_phoenix » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:32 am

Altimos wrote:Also... I'm using MEGA because I get up to 50GB storage for free... that's awesome... I'll figure out something as far as those who cannot access MEGA. Maybe I'll only offer without RTP on those sites... but it's late and I'm off to bed.
-------------------------------------------
With RTP include…

RTP required…

RTP files here…

Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Globilian » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:41 am

It seems that I got a decryption error from the site, not allowing me to download it.
Globilian
New to the forum

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Any idea on when we can go in the Mountains & Stuff ???
Because the Game Ends There :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lalalalas » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 am

Last edited by lalalalas on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:29 am

for those of you having trouble with the fairy queen, stunning strike, invigorate, and healing wave, that is all you need to win

in the meantime I'll look for more hidden scenes, hoping to find some more in the town, maybe the maid or the rest of your party other then Freya
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby KyuubiNoKitsune67 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 am

Hey? Does anyone know where to find Lette? I can't seem to find her anywhere.
KyuubiNoKitsune67
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Not sure if this had been reported yet, but the quest to gather items for the grandmother stays as "In progress" even though I've finished it.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Splendid game, despite the good ol' RPG cliches (Unbeatable Boss Fight, Doomed Hometown). I like the humor elements, but the characterization could use work. Specifically, Freya. Freya's supposed to be your friend, and when you go into her room
Spoiler: show
she murders your dumb ass and then your innocent sister! Because your friend invading your privacy is sufficient cause to murder them.

Seriously, what the fuck, Freya?

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble tracking down the Fairy Queen. Little help, anyone?
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:48 am

Are you still working on this?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm

by 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 am

Are you still working on this?

Aye, though it is in a total revision mode after taking everybody's input on bugs an what-not. All items, weapons, armors have been implemented, I'm currently creating new animations for skills/spells.

I've also been creating all the artwork myself. It's extremely difficult since I am no artist and all the artists that I've asked said no to letting me use their artwork or making the art for me (or at least cheaply/free since I'm making this game for free)... So I'm doing a trial by error sort of thing, and when I actually get something decent, I'll post up some examples for everybody to see the style of artwork that will be in the game.

My knowledge in RPGMaker has grown extensively since I've started and thus I've switched to parallaxing, and currently finding other various scripts on RPGMaker website forums that will help in creating my game further. I'm working with a couple of scripters on those forums to help with a map GUI (I'm not overly fond of having a world map).

I was hoping to work on it more during the holiday break, but since I had corrective eye surgery (PRK not Lasik), the healing processes is taking longer, and now that school started back up, I'm switching my focus to more on school then the game.

Also, 2 weeks ago I quit smoking, back to working out, and removed all glutin from my diet. So I'm making a lot of changes to my body...

But I'm still working on it, trust me when I said that I want this game to be one of the greatest VORE RPGMaker games on Aryion, something that will be talked about well into the future.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore/RPGmaker) [WIP] New Demo Soon

Postby Koseki » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:10 pm

this game is getting more promising than i expected (and i liked it from the beginning).
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Congrats on the PRK, I enjoy my now 8 years being free of corrective lenses, good luck with school, and look forward to seeing more of the game it was good to begin with (and addictive).
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby toadboy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:32 am

I cant even find the fairy queen
toadboy
New to the forum

Postby toadboy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:41 am

NVM i have found her
toadboy
New to the forum

Postby Slayer3345 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:49 pm

I haven't played too far into the game thus far, but from what I've seen it's really good. I'm only problem is the vore scense. I love the descriptive detail in them, but it would be nice to have an image to go with it. I know you're working on it, but I figured I'd let you know. Either a flat background image, or sprite animation would work, but I'm sure you have a good idea of what you want to do. Keep it up!
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby ulti » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Just discovered this game and loving it! Keep up the fantastic job.
ulti
New to the forum

Postby Balgias » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:40 am

Can you please include some screenshots for your game in the OP ? Thank you.
Balgias
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:44 am

Ok.... I love where this game is going. ((Spoilers warning!!!))

If i had to list the points that, for me, you must ABSOLUTELY keep up it would be these.

First, I LOVE the scenarisation of this game. You see, there's a lot of ways to share emotions through games and the combinaison of the characters's dialogues who unless like many other Vgames ive seen seems to >utterly< don't give a fuck about the death of loved ones your team of forced adventurers transcribe well the reaction one would have after such an event, there's some real character development there. Keep it on!

Second, the map layout and the sprites matches nicely! Appart from using alice from mgq (a character i deeply adore :3 ) as an antagonist, i love the graphics from the general UI to the map details. kudos.

Third, the vore! For now there seem to be only OV, but well written OV. Im not a grammar nazi so i can't really judge but the display of scenes is good for me, just like the general story which seems to be not too exotic but original enough to keep us going.

>BUT< and i need to emphasize on that >but<.

I have this awkward feeling of deja vu concerning this game, i don't want to scare you or anything although i feel the need to warn you. I feel like you're biting a big cake, a real big cake and likely eating more than you can chew. The general layout is awesomely done and this much detail into such demo make makes me remember when i first played Gulp quest or that SNES like Vrpg. I mean that you're gonna have more and more work going on that may not match your RL schedules and you will be forced after a while to abandon such a project. SO, id suggest if you can that you delegate some of this work to peoples you might trust enough to share sprites or NPC creation.. maybe even scenes! Just so you can step up and climb through all obstacles so your game doesn't finish like many before.

> Promising, yet demanding too much and finally abandonned.<

Here are my two coins, hope it'll help ya! Keep up the good work
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker]

Postby Altimos » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:50 am

Thanks for all the feedback, I wanted to let you all know that I've moved into full time creation.

All additional information plus a teaser spoiler title screen as been placed on page 1 of this topic.

I set up a Patreon site for those who wish to help support my efforts and see the inside track before the community does.

NOTE: For all those going to GENCON this year, I will not be going since I've depleted my funds. If I were to go it, I would end up sleeping in my car, and my back would not enjoy that. That and spending money on art again like I did in 2012, 2013, and 2014 would just straight up ruin me. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to GENCON next year... OMG!!! I'm going to be skipping a year... *cries*

Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game