seeking artists for game over scenes in dungeon platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

seeking artists for game over scenes in dungeon platformer

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:48 am

Currently I have a vore dungeon platformer which you can find play here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39556&view=viewpoll

What I'm seeking now for the game are some artists who'd be interested in making a game over picture for the preds in the game. This idea came into mind when I was advised to make a game over scene for the game, but since there are so many preds, and different vore types, I thought it would be more fun to devote a piece of art to each pred's game over scene. This way I would be able to have community input for this game as well as have a nice addition to the game's appeal. I'm also doing this cause I suck at art and I'm too lazy to art. I'm open to volunteers whom I will do the best I can to credit in the game, but I'm also open to commission artists who feel up to drawing some game overs.

The idea would be a simple conclusion pic of the pred either taunting their now trapped prey, or laying triumphantly with their new victim squirming helplessly inside their belly. I was thinking that x ray shots showing shantae trying to fight her way out would be ideal, but it's not mandatory. I'm open to artistic liberties depending on ideas. I have mixed feelings about scat, as well as fatal aftermath, but I'm open to discussion.

Currently the only finished preds are a naga, Pinkie pie, Princess gourmet, and the succubus from Castlevania. I'm now working on making a giantess, as well as many other preds so the needed art for game overs will expanded every time there is a new update.

If you are interested in making a game over scene, just PM me with the details of what character you want to draw the game over of, and whether you want to do this voluntarily or under commission status. Also, if you are doing a game over pic under commission status, I'd like to know your rates but I guess that is kind of obvious so... nevermind.

the list bellow is the current preds that need game over pics.

Princess gourmet

Amy rose

Mermaid

draculina

goodra

medusa

I'll make sure to update this list every time there will be a needed game over pic.

Here are some examples of what some of the game overs look like so far.

nagagameovertest.png

pinkiepiegameover2.png

trixiegameover.png

here is the template for anyone interested in wanting to incorporate their own game overs.

gameovertemplate.png
gameovertemplate.png (29.29 KiB) Viewed 878 times
Last edited by reclusenutcase on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: seeking artists for game over scenes in dungeon platform

Postby Bright » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Could you post a reference picture for them?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: seeking artists for game over scenes in dungeon platform

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40 am

Well... I'm no artist. But, I'll try to keep an eye open to possibilities.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game