Excel Warrior : Trials & Tribute

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Excel Warrior : Trials & Tribute

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Okay, I have a two or three Heroes that come around to challenge your Great Villian. I am also looking for some writers ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bigFurry7 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:38 pm

I messed with Excel Warrior some years ago when it first came out and found out by selling your gold (or some other item that caused the game to freak out) to a merchant caused the game to crash and result you to go into debugger mode to debug it. I normally used this method to go into the files within it and edit some of the properties within the game in order to either make new enemies or add another story line to the game. A little bit of coding knowledge is required and how the engine is preformed and handles certain events, this can be rather hard to edit and test run every single part of the game.

Having said that, I'm glad to see someone is managing to redo this game into their liking. I might be interested in becoming a writer for either monsters within the game or within certain parts of any side story missions you are wanting to do.
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Greennyy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah, theres other ways to do it. In my personal test copy, i simply coded in if you went to the game options, and hit ~, it broke the game and opened ebugger since it called on a nonexistant class. Same in the copy im coding for the expansion, except ill remove it before uploading it.
And bigFurry7, Right now what we mostly need is simply writing... ideas... more storyline, quests, maybe npcs. We also need to finish the captai of the guard, since he actually has a romance score counter, and it says check back in a later version of the game to see it completed!
So yeah, the selling your gold is fixed... but a few other bugs have popped up. im fixing them as i come to them.(one i had was i quit the game while in the witches belly, restarted it from the same window, and somehow it thought i was still in the belly so i couldnt use the teleport spells.(wasnt abble to replicate it so i left it alone... but yeah, theres still bugs every once in a while. As the Readme says, if you see anything that needs attention, like a glitch or a exploit, tell me about it.

Being said... on the previous page, i made a small form that shows you how you can submit what you have for the game in terms of written scenes and fights. Be warned, on fight encounters, you do have a limit as to how much you can have be the vore text. For a plin win loss, you can have it be the genaric, or you can have it be... different, like when britta is defeated, she talks to you a bit, and when tala defeats you, she does her little i dont know why you bothered thing... but specifically, being vored, it does have a limited space.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby hyenaofleisure » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:57 am

Working on a few romance options, but I'm a bit over critical of my writing so it might take a bit. Also, half of what I've done so far was going into the option of romancing another guard. So this is now a tad awkward. XD Ahh well, I'll just work on some other stuff. If I wrote up a scene with Gar involving belt of the mouse, would you be able to edit it in? Or does editing existing characters take too much effort/risk blowing up the code?
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Greennyy » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:25 am

hyenaofleisure wrote:Working on a few romance options, but I'm a bit over critical of my writing so it might take a bit. Also, half of what I've done so far was going into the option of romancing another guard. So this is now a tad awkward. XD Ahh well, I'll just work on some other stuff. If I wrote up a scene with Gar involving belt of the mouse, would you be able to edit it in? Or does editing existing characters take too much effort/risk blowing up the code?

Editing them, as long as they arent essential plot characters, shouldnt be too hard... like hmaking Miles killable before the end of the main questline? broken game. making miri romancible? if i have writing for it, no problem. And writing a scene involving Gar... shouldnt be too hard to code in. If you mean an endo scene though, where you go through his insides, youll need some descriptions of where your going inside him, what sort of stuff youll see in there, and of course, is it willingsort of info.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolboy13 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:33 pm

I am writing in a bunch of Belt of Mouse stuff. I also wrote an improved Dryad scene. I plan on doing a lot of Macro/ Micro stuff. Unaware, aware, endo, digestion, feet/paws, vore, mawplay, etc etc. I have a few things planned for Britta, Tala, Gar, maybe Martha. I'm also going to put in a few other characters too. Things if you mess up during a side quest. They will most likely be repeatable, at least that is my hope ^^' Another thing I plan on doing is a random event like Indig did, with the red head witch. Green, you think you can transfer that scene on over too? I plan on doing that with a male bandit, in which he uses something he stole from a caravan and uses it on you. You shrink and are vored by him, but like I said. Main stuff first. Everything fancy can come later. I highly recommend using skype or at least frequent PMs. I'm going to contact Green and see what we can set up. Once I actually find out the story of this thing I can get to writing it. If you would like to add, please message Whereaminow27 or myself. I recommend myself considering I am easily contactable as opposed to Whereaminow, who is seemingly gone frequently.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Sorry, I've had the strep throat, so I have not been on lately. Ill be back soon. With more new content, assassins random, and heroes.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolboy13 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 pm

I don't mean to come off as rude, but it sounds like you are keeping a lot of the story to yourself. I would love to assist in writing it with you and edit it, but I need to know what is going on and know what is and isn't in this expansion. As I have previoulsy stated I am working on a few scenes, but they involve characters from the previous game. If all previous characters are not in this expansion I would need to know before I write all these scenes that we will never use

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 am

Okay, I am feeling way better. Hopefully we can get a patch out maybe :)
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolboy13 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:34 pm

We need more willing writers! Please, if you have played Excel Warrior we highly encourage you to give us your input ^^ If you would like to assist in the writing, pm Whereaminow27 or myself, where I will send you a file link so that you may assist on google docs. We hope to have your assistance.

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:58 pm

I'd help but I'm not much of a writer, if I was I do happily write stuff for you...monsters arn't to bad though hmmm rephrase my first statement I'm not to good at writing characters I don't know
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Okay, Life crisis keep adding up in a row beyond the ability to actually believe it is happening. Ill have skype soon. and shit happens.

Big_D, any writing can be of help ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolboy13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Still need writers, people -.- ... I seriously can't be tasked to write everything.... Any written stuff involving the characters is greatly appreciated. Just FYI

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 pm

I have a decent understanding of the English language, and the RP partners I've had seemed to have enjoyed it. I'd be interested in helping to write some stuff. Too many Vore games out there stagnate, and I'd like to do my part. Hopefully this is still being worked on.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:27 am

Never could try Excel Warrior sadly, as i dont have Excel; or more, i already used the free trial month and dont want to pay each month just to be able to play the game. Would be nice to have an alternative for Excel...
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby amestu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:22 pm

i do hope this goes well. i was never able to play excel warrior do to...lack of excel. it seems like the kind of game i would really enjoy too...
amestu
New to the forum

Postby Exodus2150 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 am

Is this project still going?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game