[MMD]-giantess-vore game project

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[MMD]-giantess-vore game project

Postby MoMiDo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:13 pm

IMPORTANT: READ EVERYTHING PLEASE
And sorry for my bad English.

Hi everybody

I had an idea and now I will try it out. With the program MMD (MikuMikuDance) and Novelty (visual novel maker) I plan to create a special "RPG-adventure". I hope my concept will work. ^^

Game-Story

The story is very simple. It's about a team of adventurers and researchers who created a machine which can open portals to other worlds. Sounds great to them... but when they finaly arrive the other worlds ... well... the worlds arn't like they thought.

In the game you play one of the team and you have to decide which way you will go to come back to your homeworld without ... well ... :gulp:

Game-Style
There will be lots of stuff of vore and giantess mostly from woman. (But man possible)

:arrow: vore stuff: soft vore, unbirth, analvore, ...
If I can find out how to handle the belly I also will creat sameside vore.

:arrow: giantess stuff: feet and breast play, crush, playful, ...

Next to pictures I will install some animation-clips like this one in the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1r-Pdr ... q34xlbqweo

Miniatur.PNG
It's my first animation. Sorry for the lack of sound.

:!: IMPORTANT PART :!: Changed my mind. ^^
First I wanted to give a demo or a full-version onliy to people who help me to create this game. But that really sounds selfish. Sorry for that. The meaning behind that was ... well ... it's a lot of work to do for the creator of the game ... and the people who want to play it just have to wait. I didn't want to exept this.... but it is also really hard to refus a full-version to all people who didn't help. So I think that the idea from Tomo would be great. All poeple who help me with the game they will become the demos and the half-versions. All others becomes the full-versions (They have to wait longer.)

To find good models, sounds, effects and stages it will take much time. To shorten this we all can search in the internet and post good stuff that we find here. So that everybody can use it.

Search around or offer your own stuff here. I will also post her great stuff that I find.

:idea: 1. Exemple
Post a picture of the model or what you have:

tumblr_mpbbj6Gt2o1rne1ubo1_1280.png

Post the link where you can find the model and can be download.

https://bowlroll.net/file/20856

If there a password so please write it here down or make it sure, that we can find it there.

:idea: 2. Exemple
If you found a webside where is lot of stuff to download... so please post the link to this side...

http://citrusmoothie.tumblr.com/

... and give a little exemple.

tumblr_n8imjfIJie1rne1ubo1_1280.png

http://citrusmoothie.tumblr.com/tagged/snake

:idea: 3. Exemple

Like models you also can post stages, effects and objects here.

Tropic Island.png

http://nyalinaa.deviantart.com/art/MMD- ... -395225609

:!: Important for all exemples: The download have to work. I don't like it if the download is closed or deleted. :!:

What I'm looking for

Don't post normal humans. They are too simple to find.
Post special models like:
Neko, youkai, monstergirl, catdirls, doggirls, lamia, centaur, furrys, ciborgs, angles, elves ... only really really beautiful or with really huge breast are acceptable.
No standard.... normal is borring.

For stages I'm looking for special place like ....
outdoor: forest, jungle, beach, ruins, .... and more....
indoor: laboratory,temples, ... and more...
No simple dancestages... We are creating a good adventure. Think about places where do you want be eaten from a giantess.

And objects and effects.
Well.... what do you want to see if you are on a adventure, where you find yourself as a micro in a world where the giantess want to play with you... or they want to eat you.

Sounds:
All sounds which I can use for a vore-game are welcome.

So... what do you think of this idea?
I hope there are many people who want to help me with this project.
Last edited by MoMiDo on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
MoMiDo
New to the forum

Re: [MMD]-giantess-vore game project

Postby ian66613 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm only good at writing stories. So I probably won't get a copy of this game ever. Sorry, I wish you luck in the meantime.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby MoMiDo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:33 pm

I think you misunderstand me.

I don't want that you create some models or stages. That will be too much work. You onli have to search in the internet ... and if you find somethin where you think: "Wow... that would be a great in the game." Just post it here. Post a picture and a link where we can download it. :gulp:

That isn't really much work.

>>> Just search and post. That's all what I expect. :D
MoMiDo
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Is this the sort of thing you're after?

Laboratory:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x682c ... zd/lab.zip

I don't have MMD, so I can't look at the whole map, but the video that I saw made the map look pretty good.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Murderkarp » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:22 pm

Might as well throw in my two cents. As far as models go, you could actually make whatever you want with 3D Custom Girl and port the models into MMD. Well, I say whatever, but I hadn't actually found any tails for lamias or mermaids, but alas. There's even some belly mods.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 pm

What sounds formats are you lookign for?

If you add Ardith Prime on skype i'll forward you "vore sounds" i have collected from my time using RPG Maker
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby ian66613 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm

MoMiDo wrote:I think you misunderstand me.

I don't want that you create some models or stages. That will be too much work. You onli have to search in the internet ... and if you find somethin where you think: "Wow... that would be a great in the game." Just post it here. Post a picture and a link where we can download it. :gulp:

That isn't really much work.

>>> Just search and post. That's all what I expect. :D

Why are you not doing it and writing this post? In the time you wrote that huge thread opener, I bet you could've found a lot. Regardless, I won't help a game developer that won't make a game available to the masses.
ian66613
---

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Pretty neat and interesting!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tiredtomato » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Last edited by tiredtomato on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:53 pm

First of all, I think your Idea is great man!
It will definitely be nice to experience something completely different then the generic but still nice RPG maker games we have.

Oh wait, I won't be able to experience that...
MoMiDo wrote:Sorry if that sounds a bit selfish but I DON'T GIVE A DEMO OR A FULL-VERSION OF THE GAME to people who don't help me to create this game. But it's very simple to help.

/rant on
I'm all for developers wanting help from the community, but refusing to release a full-version of the game when it's completed? That Moronic.
You make such a detailed thread about your project, only to reject 90% of forum's viewer base that's just insane!
Heck, after spending what I assume will be months making the game, it must be frustration knowing only a couple of people will be enjoying your game.
/rant off

Now, not releasing a demo though that's something I can get behind! Those helping should definitely get first taste and leave those not contribution waiting in excitement.
But you should really reconsider the "Not giving a full-version release" thing.
Not only are you bringing negative attitude with this, but there's also a lot of potential help being driven away. (Like this one here)
ian66613 wrote:Regardless, I won't help a game developer that won't make a game available to the masses.

I don't mean to just be all negative here, but it's something which you shouldn't ignore!
Think of it this way! You'll release a demo version of the game to everyone who's contributing during the development, while those who doesn't want to will have to wait for a final version!
We all know that developing games are a though thing, after all there's months in between release of the current vore games on here, so ambiguous projects such as this will surely take time hopefully inspiring more people to help.

This project of your seem damn nice and I find it a shame to see it not being released outside from those who help with development.
Worst-case scenario you get someone who contributes and decides to leak said version creating a whole mess.
All of this said, it could just be that you're using this whole "Not releasing anything unless you help" as a bait to get people to help you, however. You'll probably create more hate / negativity then actual productivity.

I wish you luck and I do hope you'll re-consider man! This project will probably end up being a great vore game!
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby MoMiDo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:27 pm

After a time of thinking.... yes... that's really selfish from me. Sorry for that :roll: :oops: :lol:

I changed my mind for the part that I don't give the demos and full-versions to other people.
You've got a great idea Tomo. I will send the demos and the half-versions to all people who help me to create this game. The others have to wait for the full-versions.
That sounds fair.

Thanks by the way for the stuff that you already posted here. They look great and I can start to creat the first parts. :D

For the sounds you asked... yes... the sounds from bellys and gulps... from slurp to chew.... all the sounds I need. But also the sounds from giantess when they move around. (Steps as exemple)
But alos other sounds which you think that will be good in the game and I never thought about them are useful.

P.S. If someone have a stage or a background for a mouth or belly... that would be awesome if you post it here. :D
MoMiDo
New to the forum

Postby WritingZeal » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:36 pm

I don't really know how they work, but would it be possible to modify an existing stage? You might be able to change up pool environments to mimic a stomach...

http://chococat9001.deviantart.com/art/ ... -312464451

http://chococat9001.deviantart.com/art/ ... -325414848

Either that, or maybe with a different angle and/or lighting, the jelly could resemble stomach walls or floor. Maybe even inside of the jelly itself

http://keke-s-h.deviantart.com/art/MMD- ... -209050123

I'm very interested in this game concept though
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby ian66613 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 am

@Tomo, the OP said they will not give the final version out freely either, you have to help on the project even for that.
ian66613
---

Postby Akajama » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:05 pm

:? I don't think so.

It looks like MoMiDo has detected that his way doesn't work well.
I think the plan of limeted fullversions and demos are to get a lot of helpers. We all know how lazy people can be... so I think MoMiDo tried to force them to help. Not with evil intentions... but ian66613 and Tomo showed him with their posts that this wouldn't be a good way to get help.

MoMiDo has also apologized... so I think, that he really will give the final version to all people free.
But on the other side ... it wasn't a really big job to help. So how I understand we only have to post maybe one model from a webside for MMD here and that would be done. Am I right or did I missunderstand?

By the way... It's a really good idea. I never saw a combination of MMD and novelty... plus there will be 3D-animations in the game. And if they are so good like your fist try on youtube... than I'm really looking forwart for this. :-D

And for last...
Can you use her in your game? That would be awesome ^^
https://bowlroll.net/file/33664
Akajama
New to the forum

Postby Tomo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

ian66613 wrote:@Tomo, the OP said they will not give the final version out freely either, you have to help on the project even for that.

Yes, MoMiDo did state that he wouldn't give full version or demo to anyone besides contributors.
But as I've come to understand there's been a change of heart concerning that.
MoMiDo wrote:I changed my mind for the part that I don't give the demos and full-versions to other people.
You've got a great idea Tomo. I will send the demos and the half-versions to all people who help me to create this game. The others have to wait for the full-versions.
That sounds fair.
So rather that only contributors gets access to the game, they are now the only one getting access to the demos.
Full-version of the game (once released) will be available for everyone, we all know that's not happening anytime soon.

This is good! It will inspire people to actually help, I did try to find some good MMD models but man, that shits hard!
So MoMiDo is going to need all the help he can get if he's going to pull this off with decent to good variety.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby WritingZeal » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Akajama wrote:
And for last...
Can you use her in your game? That would be awesome ^^
https://bowlroll.net/file/33664

I second this please
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 am

I did a brief look to see what models and stages there were online and found a bunch rather quickly. Could you maybe be a bit more specific in what you're looking for? I found a bunch of nekos that I think would work as well as a demon girl and a few stages that I could see a scene playing in nicely(a well lit open courtyard and a police station). If you'd like me to send links I could do so. But like I said, they were rather easy to find(a bunch were on deviantart), so I don't think that's helping very much.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby MoMiDo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 am

Thanks for your help everybody. :-D

I know ... there are lots of stages and models online... but to decide which one is good and which one would be better is not easy. ^^
And I always have the apprehension to miss the best one.

If you find great models with the perfect stage together would that be awesome. I don't know myself which pred would be great. I'm looking for the favourites. Think about the girl which you want to see in a special stage in a vore-scene.

Of course you also can send a model and a wish what she should do with the maincharacter... next to vore... ^^

But I think the best way to help me is to send a link where I can find all the good stuff and together with that you can post your favourite model/stage/object or effect.
Like Akajama.... the girl he/she ask me for looks really awesome and of course she will be in the game.
Or the labor from bighead is perfect for the prolog of the game.

I'm just looking for the best of the best... the cutest of the cutest... the sexiest of the sexiest... just interesting.... you know :D... no standard. (And the part with neko and monstergirls... it's my little favourite. ^^)

P.S. Next to all the stuff to download. It's the first time that I work with MMD... so it would be also awesome if someone give me some hint or can teache me some special tricks. I'm still learning with it.^^;
MoMiDo
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:54 am

Glad to hear I was able to help. Unfortunately, a lot of the links I tried out for things like temples, stages etc weren't valid anymore, the files having been taken down from wherever they were hosted.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game