"Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alp

Postby BaronBuffalo » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm getting a "Script 'cache' line 106: RGSSError occured. failed to create bitmap" pop-up when I try to enter Glasswick.
BaronBuffalo
Been posting for a bit

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:44 pm

OKAY so played through the game all the way to the end(which i assume is the cave?) and I gotta say not bad.
There are TONS of bugs and broken scenes but hey its a alpha so that's expected lol.
Vore scences are nicely done..could use more dialogue still good~
The map is pretty big and I see you have ALOT of stuff planned which I really look foward to.
Anyways the game has great potential and I can't wait to see what comes of it :D
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm

vore2412 wrote:Like the new version, just confused on where all to go, been through the mountain, to the cave, to the desert, and don't know where some of the other monster girls are. I've found: werewolf, harpy, dragoness, naga (broken scene) salamander, and wurm. Is that all for now?

There is an easter egg scene where you can convince a kid in Khence to let you take him to Pirn, and you can feed him to a monster.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm

BaronBuffalo wrote:I'm getting a "Script 'cache' line 106: RGSSError occured. failed to create bitmap" pop-up when I try to enter Glasswick.

Same to me.....it a file missing or we need something?
sommion
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:35 am

Well, a cog has been thrown in my way of working on the game...
Don't you just LOVE when Windows does what it's supposed to do?

My computer has crapped out, and constantly gives me the error: "0xc0000185" when I try booting it up.
I have a spare computer, but it doesn't have anything RPG maker related or Hero's Re-gulp-tion related on it.

I think my computer's hard drive is broken, but I'm not sure. Anywho, this will stop work on the game for a while...
Dammit...
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:41 pm

That error is related to registry entries. Something sounds like it got messed up in some vital part of your registry. Now this could be because your hard drive is going and that the information is on bad sectors or it could just be something corrupted them. If its the first you might be boned. If its is the second try running a repair. Open it by hitting your corresponding function key. Sometimes its F11 or F12, depending on the maker and bios of your board it could be different keys, but almost always one of the function keys.

If you can't find that try downloading an iso of the operating system you have (completely legal) off of Microsoft's digital river page. Then use Microsoft's usb tool to make a bootable usb (going to need at least an 8 GB stick). When you boot your computer with it in it should go through the process like you were going to reinstall. Instead of reinstalling it should pick up you have Windows and let you pick a repair option. Hopefully one of these will get your computer up and running. If not I would suggest you invest in a Hard drive cradle from staples or some other store (typically 50 bucks or so) and try to get your files off. If the cradle doesn't even work then it is likely your hard drive is toast.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Sinistral wrote:That error is related to registry entries. Something sounds like it got messed up in some vital part of your registry. Now this could be because your hard drive is going and that the information is on bad sectors or it could just be something corrupted them. If its the first you might be boned. If its is the second try running a repair. Open it by hitting your corresponding function key. Sometimes its F11 or F12, depending on the maker and bios of your board it could be different keys, but almost always one of the function keys.

If you can't find that try downloading an iso of the operating system you have (completely legal) off of Microsoft's digital river page. Then use Microsoft's usb tool to make a bootable usb (going to need at least an 8 GB stick). When you boot your computer with it in it should go through the process like you were going to reinstall. Instead of reinstalling it should pick up you have Windows and let you pick a repair option. Hopefully one of these will get your computer up and running. If not I would suggest you invest in a Hard drive cradle from staples or some other store (typically 50 bucks or so) and try to get your files off. If the cradle doesn't even work then it is likely your hard drive is toast.

I can't download anything. It says that there's a required device that either isn't connected or isn't responding.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:11 pm

You said you had a spare computer. I'm assuming you would use it to download the iso and usb tool and then use those on the borked PC. The first option still stands though I would just keep booting your broken computer and tapping your function keys till one of them brings you up to repair your computer option. This is before Windows loads, when you first turn on the PC. I know HPs use F11, and I think Dell computers use Ctrl+F11. Your best bet is to google your computer model (if it is a prebuilt).

Also now that I think about it this might be something to do with your boot options in BIOS. If you can find what key gets you into BIOS you are going to want to make sure secure boot is disabled. UEFI Boot is changed to CSM boot and Sata controller mode is in compatibility mode. It will vary slightly from bios to bios, but you want to do that it that order. UEFI mode has borked a couple computers I've had to work on. If these options aren't causing your problem then try getting the needed files from my first post off a working PC and use the tool to make a boot usb. You will need to go into the bios to make sure the boot order checks for usb before the hard drive though.

This is the Microsoft tool I use to make my bootable OS sticks.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... nload-tool

Perfectly legal since you still need a software key to activate and comes straight from MS themselves. You won't need to reactivate if you use the repair option though. Don't know what OS your computer uses so just google that with the words digital river and you should see a legit download in the first few hits.

Edit: Also your computer might not have CSM boot listed, but rather Legacy. Basically you don't want UEFI on.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rarrawer » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:32 pm

This might help you, it's a tool for backing up data.
http://redobackup.org/
You burn it to a CD and it lets you back up your hard drives.
I used it a few years ago, and it seemed to do the job.
I'd suggest using an external drive to save a backup of everything to before you make any changes.

Or you could just use a Ubuntu liveCD
http://www.ubuntu.com/
You burn it to a disk and you can run it off the CD
You can then just drag and drop files like you would in windows to back things up
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:18 am

I'd recommend trying safe mode first. You can back up your files onto a usb drive and try fixing your computer before basically overwriting the OS. If you have an older restore point that would probably work. Or you could attempt to uninstall anything new and, if you're feeling adventurous, enter msconfig and disable a bunch of your non microsoft services and start up processes. Run a virus scan and malicious software removal tool too if you can. Malwarebytes works really well. Microsofts isn't bad. Try restore point first though if its turned on and definitely look into backup options(cloud, external storage) and malware protection. A Windows repair disc is a strong solution, but why use a sledgehammer if you don't need one? Ubuntu won't help much if the files were on a protected portion of your hard drive. And I've never seen one that can run off a cd that can do much with NTFS, though its been awhile since I've tried. Good luck.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Well, a cog has been thrown in my way of working on the game...
Don't you just LOVE when Windows does what it's supposed to do?

My computer has crapped out, and constantly gives me the error: "0xc0000185" when I try booting it up.
I have a spare computer, but it doesn't have anything RPG maker related or Hero's Re-gulp-tion related on it.

I think my computer's hard drive is broken, but I'm not sure. Anywho, this will stop work on the game for a while...
Dammit...

Are you saying Window's is Designed to break?

Also, I'm having the same RGSSError the other guys are having when I try to enter Glasswick. I'm wondering if it's because we are using old save files we've reimported so we didn't lose progress.

Yo other guys, are you starting anew or using old save files?

EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope just started over, and the game crashes every time I try to enter Glasswick.

EDIT EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------

Man a lot of stuff crashes this game right now. Two of the cities, Glasswick, and the town in the desert, as well as getting eaten by the Naga crashes the game, and thast just thus far.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:26 pm

So what kind of vore is in this game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I am happy to announce that production for the game is BACK IN ACTION. I've got a new computer and I'm working on the next update. :D
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Awesome! ^^
I look forward to seeing it updated x3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:21 am

Why would I be offended by Vore... on this site?

Also good to hear about the computer situation.

Might I ask the specs?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shrunken1ninja » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:27 am

When i try to download it i get an error message.
the shrunken ninja is everywhere.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 am

Ok, the poll system is glitching out on me, so I can't create a poll, so I'll just have to do this the bootleg way unless someone knows what's wrong:

I'm adding a few more vore scenes, and I was wondering, what would you like to see?

- Straight up feral vore
- Willing vore
- Vored while under a spell
- Vore with "mature" content, such as...um...j-j-jizz-jizzing... >.>
- Sex then vore(or vice versa) like in The Chosen Ones
- (Any other ideas anyone has)
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:33 am

Welp, I've run into YET ANOTHER roadblock. Every single image editor that I try to use either freezes or refuses to install.
I can't get Paint.NET back because my computer doesn't have Window 7 SP1 on it.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:42 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Welp, I've run into YET ANOTHER roadblock. Every single image editor that I try to use either freezes or refuses to install.
I can't get Paint.NET back because my computer doesn't have Window 7 SP1 on it.

Fukin life man.

Service pack 1 sould be pretty easy to get, shouldn't it?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby twib » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:56 am

If we are to vote here via posts I put vote for "- Vored while under a spell" If it means like a spell for falling in love for predator, or just good'ol mind control.
twib
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game