"Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alp

Postby martyr » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 pm

When I try to download v0.0.11, Mega counts up to 100% and then just gives me a file not found error. I haven't used Mega in a while; does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
martyr
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 pm

sounds like something is blocking you from connecting to the cloud storage mega uses, might want to do a scan and google the error.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby martyr » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 am

Turns out it was some interaction between Mega, Chrome, and the download being relatively large. Using (uuuuuugh) Internet Explorer to download it fixed things.
martyr
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:37 am

I want to point out that I'm not trying to knock the game or anything, I just want to make the glitches that I run into apparant so they can hopefully be fixed.

Keep in mind that I have Troy Banker in my party for all of this, so he could be a factor.

You can't exit the Bar in Brendon, once you enter, you cant exit Elvesdale, once you enter, and you can't exit the Alien Invasion Island, once you enter.

Loosing to Sybil causes the game to come to a hault, you can F12 out but as previously stated that causes the game to crash upon re-entry. Otherwise you just sit there for ever.

Entering Eshille will cause the game to crash without fail.

As I have litterally at the time of writing this discovered, apparantly, minimising the game repeatedly causes it to crash having "Failed to Create Bitmap".

The F12 problem is apparantly a Script Error from "Khas Awsome Light Effects".

Entering the House in the "Farm" just causes you to automatically exit. (I did do that one without Troy.)

------------

So Yeah. Those are all the glitches invoving the Area past the Wolf that I made a note of. Incedentally I noticed that the Wolf pops up in random combat on the mountain path where you fight the Harpies, Wearwolves, and Dragon, causing insta death. Not sure if that's a Glitch or not.

Again not trying to put you down, I just want to give you the info you need to make a great game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Okay. Since I have made this game from beginning to end(I realize there's still a shitload of bugs in it), I am going to be focusing the majority of my creativity on a new project. It will have absolutely NOTHING to do with vore or any other fetish, but it will be a decent JRPG(or try to be) about a boy whose sister gets kidnapped by an evil guy. It may end up having lots of cliches in it, since I don't really know how to do a non-vore based JRPG, but I wanna kinda steer away from the vore RPG Genre, as I'm running out of ideas for vore scenes and I don't feel like my vore games are even "games" so much as they're more like "vore simulators". Anyway, since it will be a non-vore JRPG, I will be posting it somewhere else(obviously). I will be posting it to IndieDB.
I will update when there is a playable copy for anybody who wants to check it out...

*note: This does NOT mean that development on Hero's Re-Gulp-tion will cease. I will keep working on it until I get the majority of the bugs out of it. So don't fret, people that have started following this game. :wink:
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:32 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Okay. Since I have made this game from beginning to end(I realize there's still a shitload of bugs in it), I am going to be focusing the majority of my creativity on a new project. It will have absolutely NOTHING to do with vore or any other fetish, but it will be a decent JRPG(or try to be) about a boy whose sister gets kidnapped by an evil guy. It may end up having lots of cliches in it, since I don't really know how to do a non-vore based JRPG, but I wanna kinda steer away from the vore RPG Genre, as I'm running out of ideas for vore scenes and I don't feel like my vore games are even "games" so much as they're more like "vore simulators". Anyway, since it will be a non-vore JRPG, I will be posting it somewhere else(obviously). I will be posting it to IndieDB.
I will update when there is a playable copy for anybody who wants to check it out...

*note: This does NOT mean that development on Hero's Re-Gulp-tion will cease. I will keep working on it until I get the majority of the bugs out of it. So don't fret, people that have started following this game. :wink:

That a little dissapointing. Good to hear you will be working on other projects, but a bummer that one of the more promising game from the community will be grinding to a Hault in updates.

I get that it must be disheartening to release an Update you are proud of only to get hit with nothing but bug reports though. I do not begrudge you wanting to find something new.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 pm

I wish I wasn't so lazy that I can't bring myself to do any work on the game...
I've been outta the RPG Maker loop for so long that I've gotten to where my response to working on games is "I don't wanna."

>.> >.> >.>
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat May 23, 2015 3:32 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I wish I wasn't so lazy that I can't bring myself to do any work on the game...
I've been outta the RPG Maker loop for so long that I've gotten to where my response to working on games is "I don't wanna."

>.> >.> >.>

Even more dissapointing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm about THIS close to just giving up on this game. I only have access to the encrypted version of the game, and I'm trying to download it and get a decrypter in order to open up the game and start work on it again, but apparently decrypting even YOUR OWN FUCKING GAME is illegal, and I can't find a decrypter in english that works for RPG Maker VX Ace. Just Anti-Decrypters. GAH! If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. If not, then I'm just giving up on this game... :evil:
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I'm about THIS close to just giving up on this game. I only have access to the encrypted version of the game, and I'm trying to download it and get a decrypter in order to open up the game and start work on it again, but apparently decrypting even YOUR OWN FUCKING GAME is illegal, and I can't find a decrypter in english that works for RPG Maker VX Ace. Just Anti-Decrypters. GAH! If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. If not, then I'm just giving up on this game... :evil:

Bad news after bad news. Thats realy unfortunate, I realy hope someone helps, I'd hate to see another dead project.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:02 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I'm about THIS close to just giving up on this game. I only have access to the encrypted version of the game, and I'm trying to download it and get a decrypter in order to open up the game and start work on it again, but apparently decrypting even YOUR OWN FUCKING GAME is illegal, and I can't find a decrypter in english that works for RPG Maker VX Ace. Just Anti-Decrypters. GAH! If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. If not, then I'm just giving up on this game... :evil:

I have one wich works with all versions, already used a lot. By night I can pm it to you.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daedra » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 am

I have dercypter also, but shhhhh.. it's a secret
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 pm

OK, I've got a bunch of decrypters to try out now, I don't need any more. Thanks, guys. :-D
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:04 am

WORK HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN YET AGAIN ON THIS GAME! But the next update will take a bit to finish.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zombieking125 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote:WORK HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN YET AGAIN ON THIS GAME! But the next update will take a bit to finish.

URA!!!!!! That is wonderful news!
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Ok, I feel bad that I've been putting off the game. I've already made endings for the game and have lost creative inspiration for this game. I really wanna keep it going, but I feel like the game isn't the best compared to the non-vore RPG Maker games I've started...

I'm debating right now whether or not I should just close updates and stuff for the game. I really don't want to, but I may end up having to end development of the game. I have a HUGE problem with being motivated to do work on something that I've been working on for a while and I'm not very happy with how the game is. :?
DAMN MY INABILITY TO PUT IN ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING AT ALL!!!
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 am

Pk, so I've decided to still work on the game, but just less(I can work on it less than I have?!), and work on another RPG Maker project that I started a while back called "1945".
It's a lovecraftian game taking place in a 1940's Rhode Island town, and while it will not be a vore game, there will be hints at the Eldritch creatures devouring people whole. I've actually made an edit of a dead monster sprite, with an arm sticking out of it's stomach. Now, this may not appeal to anyone on here, since it's the type of non-fetishy vore, and your more than welcome to check it out if you want.

Link: http://www.indiedb.com/games/brawnyjavo
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:43 am

I've been thinking alot about this game here lately, and also about vore games in general, and I'm on the fence right now about whether or not I'll decide to make another vore game like this one or Chosen Ones. I may not even make it in RPG Maker. I may end up trying out Ren'Ply or something. That is, if I decide to actually make a new vore-based game. I guess it depends on how many people on here actually want that...
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:17 am

My personal opinion would be to finish those started before starting another. :wink:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:51 am

Ryuu27 wrote:My personal opinion would be to finish those started before starting another. :wink:

True. I tend to have a habit of starting something, giving up, and starting something new...
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game