Corruption of Champions... For Vore or with it?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Corruption of Champions... For Vore or with it?

Postby shamelesszombie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:42 am

I've been playing a bit of COC and really enjoyed it, but wish it covered a few other things. Anyone know of anything similar?
shamelesszombie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Corruption of Champions... For Vore or with it?

Postby Runek » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:11 am

http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/ Have fun with this. I command it!
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 am

Yes drum up bussiness for fs
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZeroEnigma » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 am

Well there are a few vore scenes in the game funny enough. just no Game Over ones.

Urta Lover mode With you as slime= Cock vore

Randam Giantess UB scene after so many times though it will end with a Game Over
ZeroEnigma
New to the forum

Postby Voslar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 am

ZeroEnigma wrote:Well there are a few vore scenes in the game funny enough. just no Game Over ones.

Urta Lover mode With you as slime= Cock vore

Randam Giantess UB scene after so many times though it will end with a Game Over

... Well, time to get into this game again!

Thanks for the heads up :)
Voslar
New to the forum

Postby shamelesszombie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Damn you guys are fast, thanks!
shamelesszombie
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 pm

...Screw you guys for introducing me to an absurdly addictive and depraved RPG. :lol:
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby vintious » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:48 pm

I do know of a few technical vore scenes, there's a tentacle beast bad end when playing as a hermaphrodite, and there's the tentacle pod in the deep cave. That's all I know however.

For reference, the policy of vore for CoC is non-fatal/non-grotesque only
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 pm

So what all vores in Flexible Survival? I have only found the Wyvern does it.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So what all vores in Flexible Survival? I have only found the Wyvern does it.

Only found that one as well, but I haven't really explored the game very much, so much danger :(
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 pm

truth be told I have wondered how a harpy daughter tastes like, heh heh. Topheavy harpies are a weakness... I do remember a furry fetish game, Nimin I think... had a feline that unbirths you and another, Results in you turning more feline-like.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Big_D » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 pm

I've found a few on fs but then i now people on there who's into vore so they point me to the vore ones like Quetzalcoatl which eats whoever it beats
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Surge » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Where exactly is the vore in CoC?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 pm

I've found a few on fs but then i now people on there who's into vore so they point me to the vore ones like Quetzalcoatl which eats whoever it beats

Would you fill us in on where it's located?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

I suggest searching the wiki, forums and the blog for the word vore. Not everything is documented but a good majority is between those three places. You're missing a lot of content if all you found was one or two scenes.
Cilis
Participator

Postby mr_dawg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 am

Big_D wrote:I've found a few on fs but then i now people on there who's into vore so they point me to the vore ones like Quetzalcoatl which eats whoever it beats

Quetzalcoatl isn't in the singleplayer FS, guess you were playing the multiplayer version?

Anyways, there's a couple instances of vore that I know of in the SP version:

-The snake you can encounter on the plains sometimes swallows you if you lose/submit.
-The Sierrasaur found on the plains will sometimes eat you and has a special, more detailed "bound state" vore scene tied to it.
-Feral Sea Dragons (found at the beach) and Yamato Dragons (found in the park) also have bound state vore scenes should you lose/submit to them.
-Wyverns found in outdoor areas will eat/unbirth you on loss, depending on the gender.
-The Margay, found at the state fair, will unbirth you when you lose/submit.

-As far as NPCs go there's the stuck dragoness that can UB you when you free her, if you choose not to struggle when presented with the option. Repeated sex afterwards will eventually lead to an unbirth scene being triggered every so often instead of just the normal sex. She's currently getting an expansion that allows you to change her sex to male and open up an CV scene instead of UB but I'm not 100% sure how that works.
-Doran the dragon can vore you every time you have sex if you talk to him about it. He also has little roleplay scenes with the player that can lead to vore as well.

-Finally the player themselves can vore/UB enemies and the easiest way to get it is to complete a certain encounter. Usually I just type "hunt inner" while at the library hunting area and use the vial that's found during the scene. Afterwards you'll randomly get the chance to vore most enemies after beating them; the option is more likely to appear if your character is hungry and if you've consumed a lot of enemies in the past. There's limitations though- you can't eat creatures bigger than yourself and you can't eat certain unique creatures like the wyvern, reindeer, shemale smooth collie, etc. Characters with a vagina can gain the UB ability afterwards by visiting doctor Medea at the Pediatrics Lobby.

I'm certain there's other stuff but these are just the ones I usually go for. You really should consult the wiki as the amount of content in FS can be a bit overwhelming.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Theres also a dragon/ess in the park that can unbirth or swallow you if you lose/submit.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 pm

mr_dawg wrote:
-Feral Sea Dragons (found at the beach) and Yamato Dragons (found in the park) also have bound state vore scenes should you lose/submit to them.

Skeiron wrote:Theres also a dragon/ess in the park that can unbirth or swallow you if you lose/submit.

Same
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SRP » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:24 am

ZeroEnigma wrote:Urta Lover mode With you as slime= Cock vore

Don't forget that that scene leads into unbirth, resulting in a centaur that looks like she's pregnant with sextuplets.

-who then promptly births you.
SRP
New to the forum

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm

The slime-girl, Valeria, will allow you to perform anal vore on her as much as you like once you have her as a follower in your camp.
SomeGuy1294
???

Return to Vore game