On The Menu: Rise of Zee "Im Back Baby!"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: On The Menu: Rise of Zee (f/f)(f/m)

Postby Erecant » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:54 am

Wow, I'm glad I got this early. I'm not going to waste time harping on grammar and spelling (though honestly it's mostly just spelling, the grammar is for the most part correct) as a quick proofread through your events will catch the most glaring errors.

I imagine that, as this is a rough version, you've yet to fill in several of the enemies game-overs, but with the framework you've laid Zee doesn't K.O. at 0 hp, thus you can't really lose against certain enemies. Not really a bug, more of a feature without the requisite content. There were several instances of triggers going awry, causing loops, or in one case a crash, the latter being following the events of chapter 2, if you enter the bathroom of the coven, the client will crash. Another bug that took me a fresh save to work-around, the fight with the little girl's mother, after you win and claim your prize, the digestion never progresses, instead every twenty seconds or so you'll merely get the first message, over and over and over.

That's about it for my gripes, and now to the fun part. I absolutely loved this game, probably one of the best rpgMaker's I've seen on the portal to date. You've got a clever concept, fun side bits (Ellie and Blue are both entertaining, and innovative in their implementation. Summoning persistent allies? Gold right there.) Above all, for an initial release, this is actually a huge chunk of game! I eagerly look forward to the advancement of your story, and the fleshing out of the bones of the world you're building for us.

With all my heart I beg you to continue the good work, and be not discouraged by those who might find issue with the rough scripting, if you find the task too onerous to fix those errors, I'm one hundred and ten percent sure that there are good folks here at the portal willing and able to proof for you.

--Ere
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:13 am

Yeah um, you're gonna have to put up a different link cause dropbox isn't working. Mediafire would probably be better since the traffic on there won't hurt anything, or at least as far as I know.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby beagirl » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:21 am

Erecant wrote:Wow, I'm glad I got this early. I'm not going to waste time harping on grammar and spelling (though honestly it's mostly just spelling, the grammar is for the most part correct) as a quick proofread through your events will catch the most glaring errors.

I imagine that, as this is a rough version, you've yet to fill in several of the enemies game-overs, but with the framework you've laid Zee doesn't K.O. at 0 hp, thus you can't really lose against certain enemies. Not really a bug, more of a feature without the requisite content. There were several instances of triggers going awry, causing loops, or in one case a crash, the latter being following the events of chapter 2, if you enter the bathroom of the coven, the client will crash. Another bug that took me a fresh save to work-around, the fight with the little girl's mother, after you win and claim your prize, the digestion never progresses, instead every twenty seconds or so you'll merely get the first message, over and over and over.

That's about it for my gripes, and now to the fun part. I absolutely loved this game, probably one of the best rpgMaker's I've seen on the portal to date. You've got a clever concept, fun side bits (Ellie and Blue are both entertaining, and innovative in their implementation. Summoning persistent allies? Gold right there.) Above all, for an initial release, this is actually a huge chunk of game! I eagerly look forward to the advancement of your story, and the fleshing out of the bones of the world you're building for us.

With all my heart I beg you to continue the good work, and be not discouraged by those who might find issue with the rough scripting, if you find the task too onerous to fix those errors, I'm one hundred and ten percent sure that there are good folks here at the portal willing and able to proof for you.

--Ere

Ok then, apparently I didn't clean it up as much as I thought, so I'll run through it again and see what's up. admittedly I may hadn't been the most carful with this version since it's not the real version.
thanks for the encourage too, and don't I plan to continue and I know I'm still learning
beagirl
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 am

Also several of the Exits are broken to hell and back. I.E the basement to the guard barracks. When you go there and go back up the staircase, you get teleported into wall of another building entirely, considering i have 3 mana to fight the guard captain, i think i'm screwed. The mother scene has also been highlighted. Also the mage-shop vore items are broken. I have an invisible item in my inventory i don't know what to do about. The little girl won't talk to me either after eating her mother. so yeah. lots needs work.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby sommion » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Nice "Demo" after de battle with the dragon and you going to wash yourself...its the "ending" of this Demo? or i miss something? ....well YOU GOT A FAN....i hoping for a decent working version soon ^^
sommion
Participator

Postby Erecant » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:44 pm

There's actually quite a bit more, while the game crashes if you go to the bathhouse, the triggers are in place for the next step, go back to the lake where you encountered the dragon to progress.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:01 pm

How do you even fight the dragon? I have Zee saying "I need to rescue them"
But I can't for the life of me, work out how.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Terrafox » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Is there any kind of unbirth in the game? Also what about the different types of vore or themes like giantess/shrinking,
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 pm

NekoYuki wrote:How do you even fight the dragon? I have Zee saying "I need to rescue them"
But I can't for the life of me, work out how.

use the spell mind reader. it is left from the lake
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby folomo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Really liked the concept :).
Kudos for doing such an interesting initial release.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirov » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Terrafox wrote:Is there any kind of unbirth in the game? Also what about the different types of vore or themes like giantess/shrinking,

There is an unbirth scene in chapter 3
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby viperxvii » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:02 pm

This game has a LOT of potential. A lot of good concepts, scenes, and lead-ins...though there is the many broken triggers and loops as mentioned in previous posts. All of which I can work around without worry (Though I definitely wanna see the missing scenes in!), buuut...I'm tryin to figure out the workaround for after eatin the mother. Can't figure out to progress that. Also the blue-haired girl in the pub, her progression crashes.

How did you all work around the fire-elemental-mother?
viperxvii
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:50 am

I wasn't able to, had to skip it altogether.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:24 am

Um I know this has been asked and answered but I already knew that part, how am I supposed to fight the dragon? I know I'm supposed to use the mind reading spell but all that does is waste my magic and doesn't do anything. Am I supposed to do it from a certain side of the dragon?
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Koseki » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:42 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Um I know this has been asked and answered but I already knew that part, how am I supposed to fight the dragon? I know I'm supposed to use the mind reading spell but all that does is waste my magic and doesn't do anything. Am I supposed to do it from a certain side of the dragon?

use it when you are close enough to the dragon and then talk to the dragon
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:06 am

So everything about the poor English and broken transitions has been said already.

Is there any way to level up decently? The only monster in the forest that I fought that didn't take forever to kill was the slime girl, and they gave like no exp. Plus the Dryads hit super hard.

Also I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of having to pass up meals just to learn basic spells like heal and whatnot.

And is there any way to avoid being eaten by Sam at the very beginning of the game? Prefer to do the eating myself.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:So everything about the poor English and broken transitions has been said already.

Is there any way to level up decently? The only monster in the forest that I fought that didn't take forever to kill was the slime girl, and they gave like no exp. Plus the Dryads hit super hard.

Also I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of having to pass up meals just to learn basic spells like heal and whatnot.

And is there any way to avoid being eaten by Sam at the very beginning of the game? Prefer to do the eating myself.

use your Dazzle spell to do decent damage, generally takes about 2 casts per slimegirl and beegirl

also you can't beat Sam at the beginning. It's supposed to show you Zee kinda sucks at being a witch
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Koseki wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Um I know this has been asked and answered but I already knew that part, how am I supposed to fight the dragon? I know I'm supposed to use the mind reading spell but all that does is waste my magic and doesn't do anything. Am I supposed to do it from a certain side of the dragon?

use it when you are close enough to the dragon and then talk to the dragon

So use it from the front then?

*Edit* Nevermind, I figured it out. Not that it did much good anyways since the game crashed when I entered the bathroom house.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Azirov » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:10 pm

You dont need to go to the bathroom, go back to the lake.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:42 pm

so i seem to of hit a problem, where after i digest the elf girl, it tells me i still need to go to the bathroom, but when i do, i am somehow digested by the girl from the beginning -_-, why is that? and also on another save where I have yet to go to the elf girl, the mother seems to not ever want to digest, so it seems pointless me going on further without knowing they are fixed, or if there is a fix, if not, i may just keep tabs on this game till its not in demo and play then, cause so far I have enjoyed it alot, but not gotten too far with some of the hiccups -_-
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game