On The Menu: Rise of Zee "Im Back Baby!"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: On The Menu: Rise of Zee (f/f)(f/m) Demo

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:17 am

Ann... Never... DIGESTS!!!

Seriosuly I just beat the damn Dragon, moved on to the third chapter, and the little girl has still yet to digest.

Whats worse is that I can't get rid of anyone else untill she does, so the game is just constantly telling me I need to find a bathroom to get rid of either the Elf, or Ann's Mom.

Edit.

There seems to be an inordinate number of fights in this game that I cant lose. My health hits Zero, but I can still fight, and wont ever die, even when I win and my health is Zero I don't suffer any consequences.

Also who is the slim girl who apparantly lives in Zee. The elf girl shows up every now and again, even before I had Zee eat her, but I've got no idea where the slime girl is from. They just both talk to me when I enter town.

Edit Edit.

Found a game breaking glitch. In chapter 4 if you pay the toll to get past the guard, then go aquire the Queen's honey, you are locked out of the area past the guard again once you return. He will try to move out of the way, but will stop before letting your character through.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pinhead2212 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 pm

This looks awesome!
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby VoreSkeeter » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 pm

So i ran into a problem. I ate the girls mom and she wont digest . . . It's been like 30 mins.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:34 pm

That's a known bug in the old demo..Download it again.
Then again, even the new demo is quite buggy :cry:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:50 pm

In the new demo to digest the mother, use the toilet in her home
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:15 am

Ok so with all said so far i'm not going to bother re-hashing everything. Spelling blows, grammar, weird bugs, etc.

however the game is really fun with what works, so kudos for that

*edit* i had a question in here but figured it out,

anyway, ya great start, if the game your working on is along these lines, i can't wait to play it
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 am

There are Still some Glitches in This Game' but i have Finished it'
im ALSO in a Place Where you are in a HUGE MAZE'
let me Know when the Game is Finished & NOT a DEMO Anymore.....
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Illiathu » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Excellent game however I have encountered a number of bugs, but the one that I am having problems with right now is: I beat the dragon (used garlic), Went to see Brimstone, Went to bath-house, went to lake, watched event, next chapter started, but what now? Going back to the area with the bath just starts the end-of-previous-chapter cutscene as soon as I enter the area, dropping me outside Ellie's house, going into the bath-house cause a message saying "they are still at it" to appear yet both girls are invisible and Brimstone says the same as she did before the end of the chapter and to go take a bath. What must I do to progress? I have mind-read every npc I can see. I have eaten the girl and the mother and completed the Elf girl's hunting quest.
Illiathu
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Illiathu wrote:Excellent game however I have encountered a number of bugs, but the one that I am having problems with right now is: I beat the dragon (used garlic), Went to see Brimstone, Went to bath-house, went to lake, watched event, next chapter started, but what now? Going back to the area with the bath just starts the end-of-previous-chapter cutscene as soon as I enter the area, dropping me outside Ellie's house, going into the bath-house cause a message saying "they are still at it" to appear yet both girls are invisible and Brimstone says the same as she did before the end of the chapter and to go take a bath. What must I do to progress? I have mind-read every npc I can see. I have eaten the girl and the mother and completed the Elf girl's hunting quest.

To be fair, I had some problems with this too, it just spawns you outside Ellie's without any hints on what to do.
What you need to do is:
Enter house.
Talk to Ellie.
Ask about things to do, she'll mention a good restaurant.
Go to restaurant.
The guard should now be asleep, allowing you to enter.

At least, that's what I THINK you need to do, it's what I do, and it works, I believe talking to her about things to do before that chapter raises the event flag as well, but I don't really remember.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Illiathu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 am

OK, terrific, it worked. Guess I was just being dumb not knowing what to do next. Thanks for the help
Illiathu
New to the forum

Postby beagirl » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Ok I'm back again sorry for not being on for while, but I didn't really have access to the internet. Ok for all those still having bugs I'm sorry but I'm only planning on working on the real game, This is supposed to be a very ruff version of the game so I didn't expect everything to work 100%. Good news though is the actual game has very little bugs for me to work out, better graphics, better and more clear story and I'm almost ready to release the first part of it, (assuming I will be able to with my internet situation). Thank you to all of you who gave feedback I incorporated many of your ideas in the real game as well as fixed or changed things that where problematic, or that people didn't like, So Thank you every one for helping me make this game the best I could make it.
beagirl
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:24 am

Bumping just to show there's still interest in this.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:14 am

hernextmeal wrote:Bumping just to show there's still interest in this.
I am very interested too. I hope it is still in development
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:42 am

I'm quite hoping that in the updated release there will be more secrets to dig up, secret doors and paths that lead to cool scenes or treasure. Stuff like getting getting to explore the town while tiny, and maybe finding some unaware vore scenes as well. Those are fun
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby beagirl » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Sorry about not being around lately, but I'm not making an excuses. Anyway new version is up, and hopefully it doesn't have to many glitches in it. Report anything wrong and I will gladly fix it.
beagirl
New to the forum

Postby Brutaller » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm

beagirl wrote:Sorry about not being around lately, but I'm not making an excuses. Anyway new version is up, and hopefully it doesn't have to many glitches in it. Report anything wrong and I will gladly fix it.

Not your fault anyway. Doesn't matter if you were busy or just didnt feel like making progress in the game developement since you do this voluntarily, does it? :) We're happy for every new release of your, any anybody else's work :wink: Is there any changelog? i kinda forgot where i left off... I just do remember this being an epic game.

EDIT: seems like its the one where i got to prison, triggered some faraway script and got teleported back to starting location :D
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Koseki » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 pm

i am excited! i really like this game. is it only updated the last part or do you recommend starting from the beginning. btw you should change the title of the post every time you upgrade the game, i am sure a lot of people will not notice the update if you leave it as it is
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Koseki » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:40 pm

oh, it seems some things are different. btw, when sam lets you out, you can't advance in the story. I go to the bathroom and take a bath but nothing happens
Koseki
Participator

Postby Azirov » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:51 pm

I get the black screen then starting ch 4.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby beagirl » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Koseki wrote:oh, it seems some things are different. btw, when sam lets you out, you can't advance in the story. I go to the bathroom and take a bath but nothing happens

Try moving around in the tub there should be several places to trigger the event.
beagirl
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game