On The Menu: Rise of Zee "Im Back Baby!"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: On The Menu: Rise of Zee (f/f)(f/m)

Postby WolfHunter » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:19 pm

this is a totaly awesome demo can"t wait for the full version.
i really liked the story so hope you dont change it too much.
if your gonna fix this demo so a few pointers:
you become unkillable during and after the fight with the fire spirit( in story battles at least)
the voraphilic kid's mom doesn't digest
there are some loops that crash the game

even thou i write all this i still would prefer your alpha version or beta version of the game instead of a steady demo :lol:
keep up the awesome job your doing and good luck
WolfHunter
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Final bug report time.

As you know, the mother and daughter scene doesn't quite work, due to missing game over, and missing digestion of the mother.
This same rule applies to any story fights even to the final fight of the "demo" against Candice.
Using "Mind read" spell causes some sprites to move, such as the guard at the Diner moves slightly to the right in his knocked out position. On that note, the large woman whom suggest using you as a toy (( You tease! )) seems to always do that as if it's a mind read, but it's the normal interact.
If you get to where the coven is on fire, and then go in the bathroom, you will break the game back to going to bath in the lake. Going in to catch the two girls and go to the lake the first time, causes a crash.
If you get to where you beat the guard captain, you cannot enter the school after you appear in the bathroom because it keeps going "The next morning" and porting you to the bathroom, and seeming to try and restart the disposal scene.
Also going into the diner a second time will restart that scene, but it stops working when you go back to sit across from the actual criminal. This also redoes the fight scene against that maid, but again, stuck in the door way.
Just listing these so you can double check. Hope this helps ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby beagirl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 am

Ok, So I'm back!
so I didn't relies there were this many problems in the demo so I'm going to take a break from the final version for awhile (it's frustrating me anyway) and completely go through the demo and fix anything you mentioned or I find, and I would just like everyone to know that I do have two people proof reading my final version, so that's good since you probably resized I really suck at spelling and grammar or English in general, but I would like to thank everyone for the feedback everyday I'm getting better and a lot of it is because of you guys. Thank You

Ps. I will probably not have access to the internet for a little while after today so if I don't get done with the touch ups it may be awhile, I apologies but it's unavoidable. I will probably find a work around but as of now it looks like a complicated week ahead, so sorry for the delays.
beagirl
New to the forum

Re: On The Menu: Rise of Zee (f/f)(f/m) Demo

Postby dagar » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanks for keeping in touch! It's good to see you're trying to fix things. I would just like to warn ya, that if the glitch is still in your final version, fixing some of these things in the demo may be counter productive. I still wish to see this game succeed! So keep up the good work. ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm

beagirl wrote:Ok, So I'm back!
so I didn't relies there were this many problems in the demo so I'm going to take a break from the final version for awhile (it's frustrating me anyway) and completely go through the demo and fix anything you mentioned or I find, and I would just like everyone to know that I do have two people proof reading my final version, so that's good since you probably resized I really suck at spelling and grammar or English in general, but I would like to thank everyone for the feedback everyday I'm getting better and a lot of it is because of you guys. Thank You

Ps. I will probably not have access to the internet for a little while after today so if I don't get done with the touch ups it may be awhile, I apologies but it's unavoidable. I will probably find a work around but as of now it looks like a complicated week ahead, so sorry for the delays.

I look forward to continue)
it would be nice if there was a visualization of a full stomach

P.S. I hope that friends Zee alive (inside harpy)

(Google translator to help me) ^^;
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:05 am

This BUG Sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N18Uv47J0Nw

it Happens when i Going to the Town Dungeon'
& When i Leave the Dungeon' Thats when the BUG Kicks in :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hilt51 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Great Demo! Just a few bugs with transitions. I think most of them have been mentioned so far but there is one where you talk to the magic shop owner about vore she tells you to "drink this" but nothing happens and no new item appear in bag.

Just finished the bit with the dragon and when I went into the bathroom the game crash, restarted it 4 times still crashes.
hilt51
Been posting for a bit

Postby beagirl » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:41 am

Ok, I think I got everything that was wrong. So this will probably be the last update for the demo unless there is something major I missed. I also added a couple quests from the version I'm currently working on, followed up on some complaints for example you can now learn healing spells from bookshelves not fairies, and now you can go on to what I had of chapter 4 done "although it's not even close to complete and many features may not work". So Thank you for playing, and I hope to make some real progress on curent version soon.
beagirl
New to the forum

Postby Big_D » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:01 pm

yeh found a bug that will bugger you up, I went to town through the front door and triggered the scene with the two companions even though i only just went there for the first time, finished chapter 2 and for some reason the door gaurd isn't out cold so you can't enter and get the second girl it might be i didn't do something else first but if not thats a bad bug which makes getting to chap 4 impossible
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:06 pm

I have encountered some bugs:
1)If you choose the garlic option with te dragon than zees level drops to 2 .
2)When I start chapter 4 i get a black screen (the dialogue between Z and the companions is present).
3)When you start ch4 Z level goes down to 3 (I was level 8 ).
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm

ch4 screen is black
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby fholgore » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:35 pm

could raise the game in mega o another server ,o I can not mediafire download, if someone does thank you very much
fholgore
Been posting for a bit

Postby beagirl » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Azirov wrote:I have encountered some bugs:
1)If you choose the garlic option with te dragon than zees level drops to 2 .
2)When I start chapter 4 i get a black screen (the dialogue between Z and the companions is present).
3)When you start ch4 Z level goes down to 3 (I was level 8 ).

Sorry about that I forgot to actually make you be able to go to chapter 4 and you shouldn't go down in level anymore, try the new download hopefully it's good... I swear on day I won't screw something up when uploading these things.
beagirl
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

once you get the honey the guard doesnt let you pass cause he kinda gets stuck. and you cannot lose in the flowers game
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Koseki » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:38 pm

i know i'm sounding like a jerk cause all i'm doing is saying "this doesnt work....this doesnt work blablabla" but i really like this game. i like the plot and i love the scenes that are done (specially the first ones)

if i can give you an advice is that in the other version give the same love to every vore scene, cause there are like 3 great vore scenes (your partner at the beginning, the blue haired elf and the little daughter) and the rest are rushed. i know this is probably because it is a beta but i think it would be the best if you focused first in the vore scenes and make them detailed, cause i love and i mean LOVE your descriptions in the lenghty scenes you have made
Koseki
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 pm

There are way to many bugs and glitches with the game to mention, SO I will just wait until you get some time into fixing these problems until I will even consider playing your game.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 am

The toilet bug still remains, if you go over a toilet with no 'prey' inside you will transform into the blond girl, and game over. :zombie:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:25 pm

My favorite glitch is getting digested by Sarah, then going back to the school room and doing the battle with sarah again, as sarah. From then on you can choose to not digest and go through the game as sarah. Though you don't get the abilities from the fairies and eating the elf girl.
On The Menu: Rise Of Sarah
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 am

Lol. Now I'll have to replay the game and try that :D
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby theprinceh » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 am

Great game, Only problem for me is the glitches and typos which can be solved. Keep up the good work! 10/10
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game