I got three RPGmaker VX Ace keys

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: I got three RPGmaker VX Ace keys

Postby Bright » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 am

I can put up a list of who I think has put forward a decent pitch in the opening post.

Anyway, to make a good pitch, one should at least have:

Plot: What is the game about?
Genre: What type of game is it?
Setting: Where is it situated?
Length: How long does it take to play through?
Determination: How much do you want to make a game?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:36 am

Kind of a fun idea for people to share game ideas. Was thinking of starting a thread for people to post ideas as a template, listing their ideas and what they were good at and what they needed help with. Lots of talent on this site, just so few developers working together. Glad to see people sharing, even if it is to get something for free :-D

So now for my idea. Though before I start I'd state that I have no time to develop a game right now. I don't have rpg maker and would probably find some time to mess around with it and look over other people's stuff and learn what I can, maybe help. But hearing of the hours it takes some of my favorite developers on this site to release a decent game I know that I don't have the time to spare to create one myself. For now anyway....

Bright wrote:Plot: What is the game about?

For a first game I'd borrow heavily from an old classic. Final Fantasy 6. Except in this version, Espers are monsters whose magic comes from eating humans. The main character(Terra in the game, would rename her in mine), is half Esper and has no memory after the prologue of the game. Biggs and Wedge would make a good first detailed scene. Plot would continue somewhat familiarly(lots of opportunity for vore scenes with Terra trying to fill her mp using vore in battle and meeting the moogles. She would be the only pred until Celes shows up. Having magicite in her body has given her the ability to vore as well. Something she quite enjoys :D Espers will be able to vore of course, as will the goddess statues.

A retelling of one of my favorite game stories with lots of vore added in basically.

Bright wrote:Genre: What type of game is it?

old school jrpg. Nothing too fancy. First game.

Bright wrote:Setting: Where is it situated?

Kind of covered this in plot. Evil empire, rebellion, war torn lands, etc. See Final Fantasy 6.

Bright wrote:Length: How long does it take to play through?

Pace will most likely be a lot faster than the original. Can't give exact figure of course, but if I were to make the game how I'd like it to be then the world of balance would take about 10 hours and the world of ruin slightly less(lots of vore opportunities there though).

Bright wrote:Determination: How much do you want to make a game?

I want to make it. But as I said earlier, not sure I have the time. And if accepting this rpgmaker key creates an expectation of a game to start developing right away then I'm not your guy. I might have something about a year from now after a lot of dabbling and looking over other people's stuff(my favorite way to learn).
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Bright » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 am

I am not saying the game should be done right away, but one should have the desire to actually work on it.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Dage » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:47 pm

I went ahead and updated my entry so it has the amount of time it takes to playthrough and how determined I am to make the game.
Dage
Been posting for a bit

Postby JeanetteV » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:03 am

I posted an idea for a My Little Pony FiM-related vore game a while back, but couldn't find anyone with RPG Maker VX Ace to help make it. Here is the original post.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33897&p=1550100#p1550100

I would like to propose it again here for this contest.

Title: MLP FiM Vore RPG--Chronicles of Trixie

Plot: Your main party member is the Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon, returned to Ponyville after two years of self-exile, during which she has been honing her magic skill to compete with her long-time rival, Princess Twilight Sparkle. She has learned that her magic will become stronger through the consumption of other living beings--especially unicorns--and, as immoral as it sounds, she has taken a liking to this new skill known as "vore" and has vowed to put it to good use on her quest. After exposing a changeling impersonating Mayor Mare and rescuing the real mayor after defeating it, Trixie is asked to meet with Twilight in Canterlot, who tells her of the imminent threat of the barbaric Centaur Kingdom and their desire to free the magic thief Tirek--who they worship as a god--from the planes of Tartarus. Trixie must travel across Equestria and beyond to gather her own company of allies and defeat Tirek and his minions once and for all, while at the same time building up her power one digested pony at a time to hopefully one day confront Twilight in a final magic duel, and see once and for all who is truly Great and Powerful!

Genre: Part turn-based RPG, part choose-your-own-adventure game, part dating sim. Yes, dating sim. There's an element in the game where Trixie can romance most of the NPCs of your choice--yes, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and Princess Twilight! Twixie OTP!!!

Setting: The game is set in Equestria, two years after Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have gone into a thousand-year hibernation to recover their lost magical energy after a millennium of endless threats to their land. Twilight is left as the main ruler of Equestria, ruling from Celestia's former palace in Canterlot while Twilight's Palace of Friendship near Ponyville is used as Celestia and Luna's resting place. The former Celestial Empire has been restructured into the Twilight Imperium, a new government that aims to unite all of Equestria in friendship and harmony. However, at this present time two years after she assumed the throne, multiple enemies to Equestria threaten to cripple Twilight's new regime. First, there's the resurgence of the changelings led by Queen Chrysalis, who have infiltrated key positions in Equestria's government structure to spy on day-to-day operations. Then there are roaming bands of gryphon bandits and raiders that stalk the wilds outside the cities and attack trains and caravans, making everypony afraid to travel for fear of being taken captive and possibly eaten by these hardened warrior beasts. Finally there's the encroaching forces of the Centaur Kingdom, who wish to see Equestria burn in the name of their god, Tirek, and try desperately to resurrect him so he can lead them to victory. Perhaps, in this dark hour, it is time for a new hero to rise to save Equestria...

Length: I don't know an approximate length, as new ideas for story elements and sidequests will only serve to make it longer, but all I can say is that it will most certainly not be a short game by any means!

Determination: More than anything, I want to see this become a reality, and I feel that finally getting my hands on RPG Maker could be tons of fun! I love RPG games, and I love MLP, so why not create something that combines two things that I love??? I will, of course, make more games after this one, especially if this one succeeds well enough to warrant making more!
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 am

Hello everyone, I have an interesting idea for a game if you're up for it. The premise of this is that you are a character, male or female, who has been looking into a rather prominent activity that has been going around in their community. The act of shrinking down and pleasuring various women, a sort of game that involves coercing them into playing along and getting them to orgasm while on or in them. Additional sessions with the same girls will only count if the player manages to achieve a more difficult result. The spell that shrinks the player however will prevent the giantesses from gaining the urge to eat them, as the founders of the event decided that it would be no fun if the players kept getting swallowed alive and digested. In addition, it grants them a degree of night vision, to better appreciate the inner flesh of the women's pussy. Each participant is sent to a different locale and given a logbook to record their conquests, ranging from humans to elves, monstergirls and nature spirits, to even angels and demons. Players can enter another contestants region, but are bound by the "administrator's" magic to be unable to shrink themselves or interfere, although there is no rule against the player having fun with the female players visiting their region, but will not receive fame except with the girl in question. Socializing with other players however is fine as long as there is no hostility. While there is no official score for this event, reputation and prestige amongst the members are decided by some factors. The most common way to gain prestige is simply to make as many women climax as possible regardless of the other factors. Additional reputation can be divided into four things.
1) The more powerful the "target" is, the more difficult she is to get off, and will be considered more impressive if successful.
2) How you manage to get her to cum. Getting her off simply by playing with her sensitive spots will award minimal rep. Getting into her pussy grants some more.
3) A full unbirth. Such a thing is considered difficult, even with "easy targets", and will be labelled as a total conquest, granting tremendous fame. The magic granted through shrinking will teleport players out if the woman is too tired or just refuses to release you, although they can simply choose to stay as long as they please as long as they let their host know. Repeated unbirths while encouraged will not grant you additional fame
4) If a player decides to wait inside the girl and she convinces another woman to have sex, he or she is encouraged to slip from the host to her partner, but will only receive fame if they reach the womb for the greatest gain of rep.
Seeing the rules and premise of the game, it inspires you to join up and reach the upper echelons of the game, with a grand ambition to be unbirthed by every girl in the designated region. A difficult task indeed, but you're sure it will be worth it.
I personally can't accomplish this as I am rather dismal at actually creating games, so any takers would be appreciated. There are only 4 conditions.
1) There must be an archangel, seraphim, or goddess, who will only appear if you haven't had tiny sex with anyone else.
2) There must be a succubus queen or archdevil that will, only appear if you conquer at least half the region.
3) I'm going for some realism in gameplay, so appropriate sound effects are a must.
4) Finally, there must be a minigame for the internal, with graphics for the journey inward. Realistic maps for the pussies and womb, while not necessary, would be appreciated, especially if they were from mashiro's exploration record or vore night.
Before I forget, waiting in the womb will either maker the giantess chat with you, move somwhere else you can't reach yourself, like a locked room, or the lesbian sex as mentioned earlier.
If you make this game, you will likely be a legend on the ub side of eka, but playing it will be just as epic. For those who make the attempt, I say good luck, I have faith in you. Have as much fun building this game as the people will have playing it!
Unfortunately, I have learned through possibly a dozen attempts, that I have no talent using any form of rpg maker. So I request that someone take this idea and make it happen. It'll be a tough one, but I have faith in whoever takes the challenge. Hope you have as fun making and testing it as we all would playing it. Good luck.
Last edited by VoreNut on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:20 am

VoreNut wrote:Hello everyone, I have an interesting idea for a game if you're up for it. The premise of this is that you are a character, male or female, who has been looking into a rather prominent activity that has been going around in their community. The act of shrinking down and pleasuring various women, a sort of game that involves coercing them into playing along and getting them to orgasm while on or in them. Additional sessions with the same girls will only count if the player manages to achieve a more difficult result. The spell that shrinks the player however will prevent the giantesses from gaining the urge to eat them, as the founders of the event decided that it would be no fun if the players kept getting swallowed alive and digested. In addition, it grants them a degree of night vision, to better appreciate the inner flesh of the women's pussy. Each participant is sent to a different locale and given a logbook to record their conquests, ranging from humans to elves, monstergirls and nature spirits, to even angels and demons. Players can enter another contestants region, but are bound by the "administrator's" magic to be unable to shrink themselves or interfere, although there is no rule against the player having fun with the female players visiting their region, but will not receive fame except with the girl in question. Socializing with other players however is fine as long as there is no hostility. While there is no official score for this event, reputation and prestige amongst the members are decided by some factors. The most common way to gain prestige is simply to make as many women climax as possible regardless of the other factors. Additional reputation can be divided into four things.
1) The more powerful the "target" is, the more difficult she is to get off, and will be considered more impressive if successful.
2) How you manage to get her to cum. Getting her off simply by playing with her sensitive spots will award minimal rep. Getting into her pussy grants some more.
3) A full unbirth. Such a thing is considered difficult, even with "easy targets", and will be labelled as a total conquest, granting tremendous fame. The magic granted through shrinking will teleport players out if the woman is too tired or just refuses to release you, although they can simply choose to stay as long as they please as long as they let their host know. Repeated unbirths while encouraged will not grant you additional fame
4) If a player decides to wait inside the girl and she convinces another woman to have sex, he or she is encouraged to slip from the host to her partner, but will only receive fame if they reach the womb for the greatest gain of rep.
Seeing the rules and premise of the game, it inspires you to join up and reach the upper echelons of the game, with a grand ambition to be unbirthed by every girl in the designated region. A difficult task indeed, but you're sure it will be worth it.
I personally can't accomplish this as I am rather dismal at actually creating games, so any takers would be appreciated. There are only 4 conditions.
1) There must be an archangel, seraphim, or goddess, who will only appear if you haven't had tiny sex with anyone else.
2) There must be a succubus queen or archdevil that will, only appear if you conquer at least half the region.
3) I'm going for some realism in gameplay, so appropriate sound effects are a must.
4) Finally, there must be a minigame for the internal, with graphics for the journey inward. Realistic maps for the pussies and womb, while not necessary, would be appreciated, especially if they were from mashiro's exploration record or vore night.
Before I forget, waiting in the womb will either maker the giantess chat with you, move somwhere else you can't reach yourself, like a locked room, or the lesbian sex as mentioned earlier.
If you make this game, you will likely be a legend on the ub side of eka, but playing it will be just as epic. For those who make the attempt, I say good luck, I have faith in you. Have as much fun building this game as the people will have playing it!
Unfortunately, I have learned through possibly a dozen attempts, that I have no talent using any form of rpg maker. So I request that someone take this idea and make it happen. It'll be a tough one, but I have faith in whoever takes the challenge. Hope you have as fun making and testing it as we all would playing it. Good luck.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeanetteV » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Did you just quote your own post???
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm

he just did it....

I believe that is against the rule to double post.

no one will ever do it if you even request it.

You hire someone here to do it or do it by yourself.
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:18 pm

My idea was nothing special, just two worlds in a single RPG game where we choice which to go.
MLP world of equestria and My own world.
the difference is that mostly macro/micro (mostly the character shrunk)

Answer: The Game's history begins in our world. A group of young genious created the first functioning inter-dimentional portal, capable to go into any dimmension they wanted just by putting quantum coordinates (more like google search, don't try to find sense in this). they sent the first man to exploration mission into a world of their chosing, one of the group is actually a brony and found that Equestria exist in a relative long search. Other scientist, do no agree with this and prefer to sent the man into a more relative safe dimension.

there is a choice, the man either decided to go to pre-destined world or Equestria.

Scientist's "more safe dimension": if the man choice this. He will be teletransported into the World of Orev, however the portal malfunction in the other side, this caused the man to be stranded in what looks like a medieval city. Orev is a land where creatures that mankind deemed legends and myths exist in a medieval/fantasy setting, such ogres, orcs, pegasus griffins, elfs, etc... even magic exist, the problem is that our protagonist is... small. now he fight in a world where he need to find a way to return back to Earth he know, but how? if every single man, woman, child and a creatures want a taste of him, use him as toy or what ever thing they plan to do to him.

Equestria: if he choice this, the scientifics frown but do so in order to test the capabilities of the portal, the bronies members of the group are overjoyed, the protagonist simply sigh, watched some episodes of the show, he didn't look it so bad. as the portal opens and the man enters. a malfuction issues, this cause him to be stranded in equestria specially, in Sweet Apple Achers in small size, similar to of a soldier toy.

however with basic knowledge of MLP, the main character need to find help to get back into his home dimension.

Answer: Basic RPG game.

Answer: as said before. it set in Orev or Equestria, both are magical lands where the main character, you are stranded in.
Orev: is a magical land where creatures of all the sizes and shapes exist, magic exist unlike our world so the character can learn spells, there was a war between demons and angels that brought the world into a dark age that recently ended with a stalemate, however, the humans, elves and Dragons kingdoms are in odds with each other, with the humans and elves siding with the angels and dragons siding with the demons only because of lands that the elves stolen in a long past.

there is however, a very unlikely alliance with the orcs and giants (you're an ant compared to them) plotting to destroy the kingdoms. there was a prophesy about an small heroes coming from far from the main existence to defeat the an evil dark lady that comands this alliance.

Equestria: we all know about MLP and it's characters so that's pretty self-explanatory. Since you're stranded in a world and with a size of a soldier toy or less, you try to find help from the ponies you have enjoyed seeing, however, you have powers that only discord have, something completely impossible (no try to find reason in this one neither.) you can do anything except changing your size or even returning to your dimension.

But are... you're in hurry? you might enjoy this while you're like this.

How long does it take to play through?
Answer: To be honest that's depend in what I plan or taking inspiration of others.

I was actually making this game a year ago but I got no time to ever complete it due to college, in beginning of this year, My pc got a virus and a got to format it, I lost most of my job of it so I give it up.

This idea is up to adoption by the way.
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 pm

JeanetteV wrote:Did you just quote your own post???

Whoops, pressed the wrong button by mistake, won't let me delete my second post. Sorry.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeanetteV » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:36 pm

VoreNut wrote:Whoops, pressed the wrong button by mistake, won't let me delete my second post. Sorry.

Right, right... >.>
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Regardless of whether my plot for a game is used or not, it would be awesome for a game to involve being unbirthed by as many women as possible, sounds and internal maps included.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:40 pm

No plot in mind. A Vore Dating sim style game set in a (fantasy) high school.
Small edit: as a 'game' it will mostly start off with vore animation, as that would be easily expandible. The dating sim would probably come up later as my focus would be the vore animations rather then story.

Mostly an excuse to get as much vore out of the scenario as I can. With nearly every type of vore (as long as I can learn to animate it properly)
Length to complete the game, as long as I can make it.
Determination, If I am one of the winners I will dedicate myself to learning everything properly.

I will rely on player feedback to get me to focus on the fetishes the community wants, I want to have more of a focus around 'rare ' vore at first.
Cock, Breast, Unbirth. Herm style if I can manage, Male/Female/Herm Protagonist.
Last edited by Dark_phoenix on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:51 pm

DAgoodeats1337 wrote:
Bright wrote:I am keeping this thread open until the end of October. The best three pitches get a prize, or if there are more, you`ll go through a round where you have to elaborate on your idea.
If there are less than three pitches I find worthy, I`ll save the remainder key for something else.

So are you gonna have a list of your favourite pitches at any point, or is it going to be secret until the end of October?

With my pitch.. I wonder do I actually have a chance? :lol: I have seen a couple of great ideas...
While mine seems to be as I go (it is), others have these massive worlds already build in their heads...

Perhaps Bright can make a list of who proposes what idea and we can each give a recommendation for another project? ^^;
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 am

I like that idea. It would be a nice encouragement for those chosen too. That they actually have people looking forward to their proposed "project". I know I would be open to opinions to expand my idea as well, so an idea of who might be interested in brainstorming ideas would be nice, even if I'm not chosen. Though regardless, the end decision is Brights since he's the one giving away stuff for free. On a side note, I've been thinking of another idea. I hesitate to list another on this thread since its designed to just list people's idea for a first game. Soooooo.... Bright, you interested in hearing multiple ideas and giving feedback on which you might prefer to see first or should I just lead with my main idea(the one I'm most excited about)?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:54 pm

I would like to give keys to people who have the desire to finish making a game. Thus I would be most interested in hearing the ideas that you guys are most excited about.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I have copied all the ideas I could find,
SORRY FOR THE WALL OF TEXT 8O

SnakeFan wrote:i just have a idea
mabye a vore game themed by baking and cooking
most games are with monster girls and i think something like u get caught and they make a cake from you or bread with special recipes would be a fresh wind in the vore games.
that while the predpare you and bake you u feel all until you got eaten and digested.
its just an idea from me.
if someone has talent go and make my dream come true :P

EPVamp wrote:Well for me I am away to attempt to create my first ever game learning how it all works as I go along. It may take some time before anything good comes out of it but my idea is to be like a giantess vore style game where you live among giantess's some people willing to be vored and some not. I'm hoping I can make it so that the prey can have a loving relationship or friendship and that they like to play vore like games and all sorts. But these ideas could change as I get used to the ins and outs of creating a game. I hope I can create something worthy.

Gelus wrote:My problem is I have ideas but no ability to create assets. I'd love to make a game with, say a male predator in a typical female-predator-only setting where he's either trying to establish himself as a proper predator despite his 'handicap' of being male, or simply to find a safe place to be himself without having to constantly prove himself ( not to mention basically being a sideshow attraction as something 'impossible'). But I can't sprite or program so I'm not sure if that would even be a possibility.

As someone who has never used RPG maker, I am genuinely curious, does it only support the standard side-style turn-based battle system, or could you make, say a grid-based TBS such as those in Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics? A Vore-Tactics game could easily be more wide-ranged and appeal to multiple audiences via multiple 'armies' each with a style closer to one or another preference [Male, female, animal/monster, anthro, etc.]. I just don't know if such a thing is even possible to create.

But yeah, in my case less asking for a Key and more hoping someone can tell me if the idea is a possibility at all.

DAgoodeats1337 wrote:Here is my proposal:
The story takes place in the land of Gale, a world inhabited by demi-humans and other species. There are several different cities and towns spread across the land, and many are ruled by local governing councils. You play as a newly commisioned officer in the mouse-person (known as the "Scraney") army who returns to his or her home town to find touble. The council of your hometown, as well as several others, has collectively witnessed the same dream of imminent destruction that has propmted it and the councils of neighbouring towns, to intern all non-essential males because of their "aggressive andendangering natures." Your mentor believes that these dreams are not foreshadows but the work of someone sinister, and sends you on a quest to stop the threat. Along your journey you will encounter allies who will hopefully assist you with your task and put a stop to the growing madness.

The game will primarily have macro/micro oral vore with female preds, but there will be some samesize and "alternative" vore. I'm not planning on having any male preds, but there will be some non-descript enemies (plants, slimes, dragons) that could have some vore scenes if people want them to.

Unlike many of the games here you can actually modify your team to better suit your unique play style. As you progress through the main story there are seven other characters I have planned to add to your team. Each one has different attributes that make them useful in battle, so different players can handle battles however they choose.

About a quarter way through the game the play will have access to his or her own ship, where he or she can interact with various team members and update his or her squad. The ship will also be used to navigate between many locations, and gives the player a degree of freedom when it comes to exploring the land.

The game's main plot should only take around five hours, since I don't wan't it to be too grind heavy, but all the sidequests and bonus stories I have planned should add an additional three hours (bringing to a total of eight hours).

I've worked with RPG maker before, so I know how to do a majority of the scripting and I've checked to confirm I can do everything I plan to do. I also have various charts typed up for character stats, enemy difficulty and item drops, and items effects, so I've thought of many of the more minute but important details.

I'm really excited to get the chance to work on this game, and I plan to be actively engaged with the community to make improvements and give the people what they want. I don't post often on the forums, but I hope you'll consider me anyway ^^;

Zomulgustar wrote:Kind of a fun idea for people to share game ideas. Was thinking of starting a thread for people to post ideas as a template, listing their ideas and what they were good at and what they needed help with. Lots of talent on this site, just so few developers working together. Glad to see people sharing, even if it is to get something for free :-D

So now for my idea. Though before I start I'd state that I have no time to develop a game right now. I don't have rpg maker and would probably find some time to mess around with it and look over other people's stuff and learn what I can, maybe help. But hearing of the hours it takes some of my favorite developers on this site to release a decent game I know that I don't have the time to spare to create one myself. For now anyway....

Bright wrote:Plot: What is the game about?

For a first game I'd borrow heavily from an old classic. Final Fantasy 6. Except in this version, Espers are monsters whose magic comes from eating humans. The main character(Terra in the game, would rename her in mine), is half Esper and has no memory after the prologue of the game. Biggs and Wedge would make a good first detailed scene. Plot would continue somewhat familiarly(lots of opportunity for vore scenes with Terra trying to fill her mp using vore in battle and meeting the moogles. She would be the only pred until Celes shows up. Having magicite in her body has given her the ability to vore as well. Something she quite enjoys :D Espers will be able to vore of course, as will the goddess statues.

A retelling of one of my favorite game stories with lots of vore added in basically.

Bright wrote:Genre: What type of game is it?

old school jrpg. Nothing too fancy. First game.

Bright wrote:Setting: Where is it situated?

Kind of covered this in plot. Evil empire, rebellion, war torn lands, etc. See Final Fantasy 6.

Bright wrote:Length: How long does it take to play through?

Pace will most likely be a lot faster than the original. Can't give exact figure of course, but if I were to make the game how I'd like it to be then the world of balance would take about 10 hours and the world of ruin slightly less(lots of vore opportunities there though).

Bright wrote:Determination: How much do you want to make a game?

I want to make it. But as I said earlier, not sure I have the time. And if accepting this rpgmaker key creates an expectation of a game to start developing right away then I'm not your guy. I might have something about a year from now after a lot of dabbling and looking over other people's stuff(my favorite way to learn).

JeanetteV wrote:I posted an idea for a My Little Pony FiM-related vore game a while back, but couldn't find anyone with RPG Maker VX Ace to help make it. Here is the original post.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33897&p=1550100#p1550100

I would like to propose it again here for this contest.

Title: MLP FiM Vore RPG--Chronicles of Trixie

Plot: Your main party member is the Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon, returned to Ponyville after two years of self-exile, during which she has been honing her magic skill to compete with her long-time rival, Princess Twilight Sparkle. She has learned that her magic will become stronger through the consumption of other living beings--especially unicorns--and, as immoral as it sounds, she has taken a liking to this new skill known as "vore" and has vowed to put it to good use on her quest. After exposing a changeling impersonating Mayor Mare and rescuing the real mayor after defeating it, Trixie is asked to meet with Twilight in Canterlot, who tells her of the imminent threat of the barbaric Centaur Kingdom and their desire to free the magic thief Tirek--who they worship as a god--from the planes of Tartarus. Trixie must travel across Equestria and beyond to gather her own company of allies and defeat Tirek and his minions once and for all, while at the same time building up her power one digested pony at a time to hopefully one day confront Twilight in a final magic duel, and see once and for all who is truly Great and Powerful!

Genre: Part turn-based RPG, part choose-your-own-adventure game, part dating sim. Yes, dating sim. There's an element in the game where Trixie can romance most of the NPCs of your choice--yes, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and Princess Twilight! Twixie OTP!!!

Setting: The game is set in Equestria, two years after Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have gone into a thousand-year hibernation to recover their lost magical energy after a millennium of endless threats to their land. Twilight is left as the main ruler of Equestria, ruling from Celestia's former palace in Canterlot while Twilight's Palace of Friendship near Ponyville is used as Celestia and Luna's resting place. The former Celestial Empire has been restructured into the Twilight Imperium, a new government that aims to unite all of Equestria in friendship and harmony. However, at this present time two years after she assumed the throne, multiple enemies to Equestria threaten to cripple Twilight's new regime. First, there's the resurgence of the changelings led by Queen Chrysalis, who have infiltrated key positions in Equestria's government structure to spy on day-to-day operations. Then there are roaming bands of gryphon bandits and raiders that stalk the wilds outside the cities and attack trains and caravans, making everypony afraid to travel for fear of being taken captive and possibly eaten by these hardened warrior beasts. Finally there's the encroaching forces of the Centaur Kingdom, who wish to see Equestria burn in the name of their god, Tirek, and try desperately to resurrect him so he can lead them to victory. Perhaps, in this dark hour, it is time for a new hero to rise to save Equestria...

Length: I don't know an approximate length, as new ideas for story elements and sidequests will only serve to make it longer, but all I can say is that it will most certainly not be a short game by any means!

Determination: More than anything, I want to see this become a reality, and I feel that finally getting my hands on RPG Maker could be tons of fun! I love RPG games, and I love MLP, so why not create something that combines two things that I love??? I will, of course, make more games after this one, especially if this one succeeds well enough to warrant making more!

VoreNut wrote:Hello everyone, I have an interesting idea for a game if you're up for it. The premise of this is that you are a character, male or female, who has been looking into a rather prominent activity that has been going around in their community. The act of shrinking down and pleasuring various women, a sort of game that involves coercing them into playing along and getting them to orgasm while on or in them. Additional sessions with the same girls will only count if the player manages to achieve a more difficult result. The spell that shrinks the player however will prevent the giantesses from gaining the urge to eat them, as the founders of the event decided that it would be no fun if the players kept getting swallowed alive and digested. In addition, it grants them a degree of night vision, to better appreciate the inner flesh of the women's pussy. Each participant is sent to a different locale and given a logbook to record their conquests, ranging from humans to elves, monstergirls and nature spirits, to even angels and demons. Players can enter another contestants region, but are bound by the "administrator's" magic to be unable to shrink themselves or interfere, although there is no rule against the player having fun with the female players visiting their region, but will not receive fame except with the girl in question. Socializing with other players however is fine as long as there is no hostility. While there is no official score for this event, reputation and prestige amongst the members are decided by some factors. The most common way to gain prestige is simply to make as many women climax as possible regardless of the other factors. Additional reputation can be divided into four things.

firelordzx5 wrote:My idea was nothing special, just two worlds in a single RPG game where we choice which to go.
MLP world of equestria and My own world.
the difference is that mostly macro/micro (mostly the character shrunk)

Answer: The Game's history begins in our world. A group of young genious created the first functioning inter-dimentional portal, capable to go into any dimmension they wanted just by putting quantum coordinates (more like google search, don't try to find sense in this). they sent the first man to exploration mission into a world of their chosing, one of the group is actually a brony and found that Equestria exist in a relative long search. Other scientist, do no agree with this and prefer to sent the man into a more relative safe dimension.

there is a choice, the man either decided to go to pre-destined world or Equestria.

Scientist's "more safe dimension": if the man choice this. He will be teletransported into the World of Orev, however the portal malfunction in the other side, this caused the man to be stranded in what looks like a medieval city. Orev is a land where creatures that mankind deemed legends and myths exist in a medieval/fantasy setting, such ogres, orcs, pegasus griffins, elfs, etc... even magic exist, the problem is that our protagonist is... small. now he fight in a world where he need to find a way to return back to Earth he know, but how? if every single man, woman, child and a creatures want a taste of him, use him as toy or what ever thing they plan to do to him.

Equestria: if he choice this, the scientifics frown but do so in order to test the capabilities of the portal, the bronies members of the group are overjoyed, the protagonist simply sigh, watched some episodes of the show, he didn't look it so bad. as the portal opens and the man enters. a malfuction issues, this cause him to be stranded in equestria specially, in Sweet Apple Achers in small size, similar to of a soldier toy.

however with basic knowledge of MLP, the main character need to find help to get back into his home dimension.

Answer: Basic RPG game.

Answer: as said before. it set in Orev or Equestria, both are magical lands where the main character, you are stranded in.
Orev: is a magical land where creatures of all the sizes and shapes exist, magic exist unlike our world so the character can learn spells, there was a war between demons and angels that brought the world into a dark age that recently ended with a stalemate, however, the humans, elves and Dragons kingdoms are in odds with each other, with the humans and elves siding with the angels and dragons siding with the demons only because of lands that the elves stolen in a long past.

there is however, a very unlikely alliance with the orcs and giants (you're an ant compared to them) plotting to destroy the kingdoms. there was a prophesy about an small heroes coming from far from the main existence to defeat the an evil dark lady that comands this alliance.

Equestria: we all know about MLP and it's characters so that's pretty self-explanatory. Since you're stranded in a world and with a size of a soldier toy or less, you try to find help from the ponies you have enjoyed seeing, however, you have powers that only discord have, something completely impossible (no try to find reason in this one neither.) you can do anything except changing your size or even returning to your dimension.

But are... you're in hurry? you might enjoy this while you're like this.

How long does it take to play through?
Answer: To be honest that's depend in what I plan or taking inspiration of others.

I was actually making this game a year ago but I got no time to ever complete it due to college, in beginning of this year, My pc got a virus and a got to format it, I lost most of my job of it so I give it up.

This idea is up to adoption by the way.

Dark_phoenix wrote:Plot: What is the game about?

No plot in mind. A Vore Dating sim style game set in a (fantasy) high school.
Small edit: as a 'game' it will mostly start off with vore animation, as that would be easily expandible. The dating sim would probably come up later as my focus would be the vore animations rather then story.

Mostly an excuse to get as much vore out of the scenario as I can. With nearly every type of vore (as long as I can learn to animate it properly)
Length to complete the game, as long as I can make it.
Determination, If I am one of the winners I will dedicate myself to learning everything properly.

I will rely on player feedback to get me to focus on the fetishes the community wants, I want to have more of a focus around 'rare ' vore at first.
Cock, Breast, Unbirth. Herm style if I can manage, Male/Female/Herm Protagonist.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:55 pm

So how do we vote? I guess we aren't allowed to vote on yourself :lol:

These are the summaries of the stories as far as I could see..to condense that wall of text a bit ^^;

SnakeFan: Monster girls, Baking and Cooking Vore
EPVamp: Giantess Vore, focus on willing prey and relationship
Gelus: Male predator in Female Pred world setting
DAgoodeats1337: Focus on Micro/Macro oral vore. Long story planned.
Zomulgustar: Retelling of Final Fantasy 6 story with vore included
JeanetteV: My Little Pony FIM vore game "Part turn-based RPG, part choose-your-own-adventure game, part dating sim"
VoreNut: focus on Micro Unbirth and Female/Female relationships between giantesses.(Author does not want to make game himself?)
Firelordz5: Two worlds in a single RPG: My Little Pony FIM and Original World PC is shrunk down.
Dark_Phoenix: Vore Dating Sim Style Game, Fantasy High School. Focus on 'rare' Vore and Vore animation.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

It's not so much that I don't want to make the game myself, it's just that, despite my vivid imagination, I do not have the necessary programming skills to put such a thing in action, with or without a how to guide on the rpg maker, even after about a dozen attempts. I personally blame my autism.
Last edited by VoreNut on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game