I got three RPGmaker VX Ace keys

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

I got three RPGmaker VX Ace keys

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 am

I got three RPGmaker VX Ace steam keys (Got one from humble bundle and the two other from a pack.)

And I dunno what to do with them.

Do you want to make a game?
Do you have a really good idea for one?
Do you lack the actual means of making one?

Pitch your idea here, you might find yourself lucky.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: I got three RPGmaker VX Ace keys

Postby ZeroTakenaka » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:05 am

While I can't say I'd actually do much with it considering the time it takes to set up everything, if you still have keys, I'd like one... The main problem here is I don't usually have the patience to deal with it. I mean sure, if you have the correct skills and time, you could make a game, most of the time, you need good drawing skills in order to do custom sprites/etc.

But you know, feel free to give it to someone far more deserving than I am... someone that would actually do something with it.
ZeroTakenaka
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:28 am

I'd like to preempt the jerks who would say this seriously and personally cite "I like getting free things" as the reason so nobody else can claim it as their reason
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby SnakeFan » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 am

i just have a idea
mabye a vore game themed by baking and cooking
most games are with monster girls and i think something like u get caught and they make a cake from you or bread with special recipes would be a fresh wind in the vore games.
that while the predpare you and bake you u feel all until you got eaten and digested.
its just an idea from me.
if someone has talent go and make my dream come true :P
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:15 am

i use a free copy of the rpg maker, and if i want to create game not only vore but some of my friends on YT.

i have a lot of idea, some is good and another i need to created
some good.

i not know i do alot, but i try my best to exit the game very soon.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Koseki » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:03 am

Themastermushroom wrote:i use a free copy of the rpg maker, and if i want to create game not only vore but some of my friends on YT.

i have a lot of idea, some is good and another i need to created
some good.

i not know i do alot, but i try my best to exit the game very soon.

This guy deserves a key.

I am sorry but i had to write this
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Vidofinir » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Me and a couple friends have been planning to make a largely text-based game around MLP vore. RPG Maker could be a good means to do so, though I'm only familiar with older versions and can't say I'd necessarily make the best use of a key.

Still, figure I'll throw my hat into the ring as 'interested'.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bluedog444 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:41 pm

I wanna make not just vore, but many kinds of RPG maker games!
bluedog444
New to the forum

Postby Heretic01 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:42 pm

I like getting free things.
Heretic01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 pm

So far, SnakeFan is the only one who has pitched an idea.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby EPVamp » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Well for me I am away to attempt to create my first ever game learning how it all works as I go along. It may take some time before anything good comes out of it but my idea is to be like a giantess vore style game where you live among giantess's some people willing to be vored and some not. I'm hoping I can make it so that the prey can have a loving relationship or friendship and that they like to play vore like games and all sorts. But these ideas could change as I get used to the ins and outs of creating a game. I hope I can create something worthy.
EPVamp
New to the forum

Postby Gelus » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:42 pm

My problem is I have ideas but no ability to create assets. I'd love to make a game with, say a male predator in a typical female-predator-only setting where he's either trying to establish himself as a proper predator despite his 'handicap' of being male, or simply to find a safe place to be himself without having to constantly prove himself ( not to mention basically being a sideshow attraction as something 'impossible'). But I can't sprite or program so I'm not sure if that would even be a possibility.

As someone who has never used RPG maker, I am genuinely curious, does it only support the standard side-style turn-based battle system, or could you make, say a grid-based TBS such as those in Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics? A Vore-Tactics game could easily be more wide-ranged and appeal to multiple audiences via multiple 'armies' each with a style closer to one or another preference [Male, female, animal/monster, anthro, etc.]. I just don't know if such a thing is even possible to create.

But yeah, in my case less asking for a Key and more hoping someone can tell me if the idea is a possibility at all.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dage » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Here is my proposal:
The story takes place in the land of Gale, a world inhabited by demi-humans and other species. There are several different cities and towns spread across the land, and many are ruled by local governing councils. You play as a newly commisioned officer in the mouse-person (known as the "Scraney") army who returns to his or her home town to find touble. The council of your hometown, as well as several others, has collectively witnessed the same dream of imminent destruction that has propmted it and the councils of neighbouring towns, to intern all non-essential males because of their "aggressive andendangering natures." Your mentor believes that these dreams are not foreshadows but the work of someone sinister, and sends you on a quest to stop the threat. Along your journey you will encounter allies who will hopefully assist you with your task and put a stop to the growing madness.

The game will primarily have macro/micro oral vore with female preds, but there will be some samesize and "alternative" vore. I'm not planning on having any male preds, but there will be some non-descript enemies (plants, slimes, dragons) that could have some vore scenes if people want them to.

Unlike many of the games here you can actually modify your team to better suit your unique play style. As you progress through the main story there are seven other characters I have planned to add to your team. Each one has different attributes that make them useful in battle, so different players can handle battles however they choose.

About a quarter way through the game the play will have access to his or her own ship, where he or she can interact with various team members and update his or her squad. The ship will also be used to navigate between many locations, and gives the player a degree of freedom when it comes to exploring the land.

The game's main plot should only take around five hours, since I don't wan't it to be too grind heavy, but all the sidequests and bonus stories I have planned should add an additional three hours (bringing to a total of eight hours).

I've worked with RPG maker before, so I know how to do a majority of the scripting and I've checked to confirm I can do everything I plan to do. I also have various charts typed up for character stats, enemy difficulty and item drops, and items effects, so I've thought of many of the more minute but important details.

I'm really excited to get the chance to work on this game, and I plan to be actively engaged with the community to make improvements and give the people what they want. I don't post often on the forums, but I hope you'll consider me anyway ^^;
Last edited by Dage on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dage
Been posting for a bit

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:14 am

I actually have a friend who needs a key, and they want to make a game. They just need RPG maker and a coder. They're not going to make a vore game, but they're going to legitimately make a game with it. A real one.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:40 am

@Gelus

Hmm, one of the better ideas so far.

Hmm, I know a lot is possible through scripting, but exactly what is possible, I do not know.

@DAgoodeats1337:
Hmm, seems like you have actually put some thoughts into it.
I like it so far.

@NecrolanceZX:
Well, I still the need pitch for whatever idea they have.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:17 pm

I'll have to ask them to write it out for me so I can post it then. XD
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby EPVamp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:10 pm

@Bright

I Would like to kindly ask if you could consider me too as someone taking their first leap into game creation. I do have a wild imagination and im sure I will come out with some fantastic ideas once I know how to put a game together. It may help me springboard me into being a good RPG maker. But if you think I don't deserve a Key because I'm new to this game making then I fully understand. I will still carry on my project regardless.
I'm not trying to beg or anything I just felt I was looked over/not noticed I thought we were trying to encourage new creators and such like. I dont mean to sound cheeky or offend you. But thank you for your attention. :)
EPVamp
New to the forum

Postby lalalalas » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 pm

I've already bought VX Ace, but I've found that I don't have the time to put into making a vore game right now. Please don't make a request unless you've got time and are motivated.
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

@EPVamp

If you want to give it a try, go download the trial and see what you can do.

I am keeping this thread open until the end of October. The best three pitches get a prize, or if there are more, you`ll go through a round where you have to elaborate on your idea.
If there are less than three pitches I find worthy, I`ll save the remainder key for something else.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Dage » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Bright wrote:I am keeping this thread open until the end of October. The best three pitches get a prize, or if there are more, you`ll go through a round where you have to elaborate on your idea.
If there are less than three pitches I find worthy, I`ll save the remainder key for something else.

So are you gonna have a list of your favourite pitches at any point, or is it going to be secret until the end of October?
Last edited by Dage on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dage
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game