Is there a Sims 2 Vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Is there a Sims 2 Vore mod?

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 am

Golnor wrote:
Eznam wrote:
YuriFan wrote:Isn't this series already up to its fourth iteration? Why The Sims 2 and not Sims 3 or 4?

Plus the mods would probably be incompatible with almost every single DLC.

Also are yoooouuuuu gonna buy me the game? Because I don't have that.

Interesting fact, Sims 2 is not for sale online as a digital download. If you missed the free giveaway, well, you missed it. It's gone, and EA hasn't said anything about bringing it back.
en i
Also, personally, I would not give anyone 50+ bucks just because they said they are going to make me something on the internet. I'm not that trusting.

Well I'm not planning on asking for donations before I have a working base for the mod .3. When I can get two Sims to eat each other without crashing the game, then I'll ask people to fund my pile of money
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:14 am

Eznam wrote:
Golnor wrote:
Eznam wrote:Plus the mods would probably be incompatible with almost every single DLC.

Interesting fact, Sims 2 is not for sale online as a digital download. If you missed the free giveaway, well, you missed it. It's gone, and EA hasn't said anything about bringing it back.
en i
Also, personally, I would not give anyone 50+ bucks just because they said they are going to make me something on the internet. I'm not that trusting.

Well I'm not planning on asking for donations before I have a working base for the mod .3. When I can get two Sims to eat each other without crashing the game, then I'll ask people to fund my pile of money

I think I got confused here. Were you saying that you don't have sims 3/sims 4? Because I took it as that you didn't have sims 2.

If that's the case, then I apologize for the nasty thoughts I thought at you in secret. I assumed you were attempting to get a free copy of sims 2 by saying you were going to create a mod for a game you didn't have.

Speaking of sims 3, I do have a (probably most likely pirated) copy of it with all expansions. I'm currently uploading it to google drive, and will post a link to it here when it finishes.
Okay, taking far too long. If I'm asked for it, I'll figure something out. Until then, nope.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 am

Golnor wrote:If that's the case, then I apologize for the nasty thoughts I thought at you in secret. I assumed you were attempting to get a free copy of sims 2 by saying you were going to create a mod for a game you didn't have.

Speaking of sims 3, I do have a (probably most likely pirated) copy of it with all expansions. I'm currently uploading it to google drive, and will post a link to it here when it finishes.
Okay, taking far too long. If I'm asked for it, I'll figure something out. Until then, nope.

He wants us to pay for his mod.

Credentials. Post em.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:31 pm

night22 wrote:
Golnor wrote:If that's the case, then I apologize for the nasty thoughts I thought at you in secret. I assumed you were attempting to get a free copy of sims 2 by saying you were going to create a mod for a game you didn't have.

He wants us to pay for his mod.

Credentials. Post em.

ur mom
eh eh eh
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YuriFan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Eznam wrote:
YuriFan wrote:Isn't this series already up to its fourth iteration? Why The Sims 2 and not Sims 3 or 4?

Plus the mods would probably be incompatible with almost every single DLC.

I didn't realize people actually paid for The Sims games.

As soon as I looked up the game for the first time and saw the hundreds of dollars worth of expansion packs it had for it the game immediately sailed into sea-faring territory for me, if ya catch my drift...
YuriFan
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 am

Can we stop arguing, remember the topic is Sims 2.

How is his efforts to make the mod going?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby trippyxxx » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:02 am

The closest thing I know of to a human vore in Sims 2 is using moveobjects cheat, go to buy/build, and drag one sim onto another. The sim dragged onto the first will be stuck on the first's hand and suddenly vanish, never to return.
Hi
trippyxxx
Heavy user

Postby Eznam » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:14 am

NekoYuki wrote:Can we stop arguing, remember the topic is Sims 2.

How is his efforts to make the mod going?

Slow :/ Shit's complicated. Not gonna be a thing for a while :P
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon May 04, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm personally waiting anxiously for this mod. >w>
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Imstillyourfood » Fri May 15, 2015 4:23 am

That mod would be beyond amazing
Imstillyourfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sat May 16, 2015 7:31 am

I think we all want it.

But the problem is, none of us are willing to work for it, or don't know how to.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby gartrux » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:57 am

Well I hope this is done. I´m willing to contribute with donations :-D
gartrux
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 am

Donations, huh.

Long as it's not outright paidmods, I don't see why not. Creator wouldn't mind.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mimipants » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 am

How is this mod doing?
Mimipants
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 am

Mimipants wrote:How is this mod doing?

It's been dead for almost 1.5 years unfortunately.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:47 am

The concept certainly seems dead, but out of some knowledge of the game, it's not impossible.

I currently have all the original disk expansions, and at least 10...21gb of addons, and this is after a fresh install and new addon hunt.

I do know firsthand that animation replacement mods, or at least "do this portion of an animation, then this portion of another animation" mods are rampant in sex mods, and other general kink mods. I'm not swearing on anything, but if I can follow some of the systems used to reverse engineer how they work, maybe I can nudge this idea into the realms of a vore couch or something similar that goes through a few selected phases of interactions ending with the determined pred resting with a pregnant belly with some groaning noises in place.

No idea how to actually do this, but I'm familiar with reverse engineering mod codes in source games and the like for typical fixes. I don't think this would be too much harder. I might even spike the interest of old mod makers for the game to provide a little outreach on the project if incentivized.

Take this with a giant grain of salt though, I've got a life to fit this idea into somewhere.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:04 pm

If you must know, it was complicated to the point where it would take a couple of months to make and probably wouldn't/won't ever be worth the time I would put into it.

For various reasons:

A) As someone mentionned, The Sims 2 isn't for sale anymore. I'd have to make it for Sims 3.

Bee) There wasn't that much interest in the thing to begin with, only a handful of people and the interest died down pretty much instantly after I started working.

3) The final product would basically just be a mod with a reverse-pregnancy animation for both genders and a kill/full tour version, the latter of which would fuck everything up. Because getting a Sims to stay inside another Sims and not die of his various needs on top of players attempting to do a matryoshka Sims (you know you would) is just so asinine and complex. So it'd be months of work for what is essentially a single action within the game. It'd be hell to playtest and fix. Just for one action.

IV) And then people would want me to animate the Sims shitting each other out. Because of course they would. And then they'd want the 3 other forms of vore. And some more. And I'd have to, because at that point, the mod is just a playable, tiny mod, if I want donations, I have to bend over for the people who want their weirder side of the fetish into the game, because they're the ones who spend money to have it.

More importantly, I had an actual game for normal people I want to make, and I'm just as lazy on that end, so if I ever work on something, it'd probably be that. But I won't, because I'm a lazy piece of shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: I'd actually love to make it. Don't get me wrong. It's just that my expectations would be to at least make a thousand dollars so I can afford a new, better computer, and I know for a fact I would make be lucky if I reached 200$ with just the vanilla mod.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game