"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.12 FreeJpRPGmaker Vore

Postby Cilis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 am

I'd simply say the following.

Don't speak for the creators, do not be offended for the creators, and do not make an issue of it. If the game becomes a commercial product, show the respect not to distribute the final release. In otherwords, leave it for the creators and for translators to communicate. They're grown adults.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Aegis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:33 am

This looks great! Definatley keeping an eye on it!
Aegis
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:56 am

Here's the last translation I'm going to do. It allows you to re-explore the house, but no one is interact-able in it. I won't be translating / porting it to VXACE anymore, so this last preview should also have the rpg maker vx ace project if anyone else wants to do it. I'll be making my own no-gameovers story myself from here on. I'll make a new thread for that when I have the time to start working on it. I'll be honest, even though it's easier to actually port this game to VX ACE, the need to use a decompiler, just makes it feel weird, among other things.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7a4o ... Record.exe

The other two downloads have been taken off.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby firelordzx5 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:28 pm

ian66613 wrote:Here's the last translation I'm going to do. It allows you to re-explore the house, but no one is interact-able in it. I won't be translating / porting it to VXACE anymore, so this last preview should also have the rpg maker vx ace project if anyone else wants to do it. I'll be making my own no-gameovers story myself from here on. I'll make a new thread for that when I have the time to start working on it. I'll be honest, even though it's easier to actually port this game to VX ACE, the need to use a decompiler, just makes it feel weird, among other things.

Good Luck! I'm really looking forward at your project :D
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby xwrath » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 am

ian66613 wrote:Here's the last translation I'm going to do. It allows you to re-explore the house, but no one is interact-able in it. I won't be translating / porting it to VXACE anymore, so this last preview should also have the rpg maker vx ace project if anyone else wants to do it. I'll be making my own no-gameovers story myself from here on. I'll make a new thread for that when I have the time to start working on it. I'll be honest, even though it's easier to actually port this game to VX ACE, the need to use a decompiler, just makes it feel weird, among other things.

Good luck!!! Looking forward it! I may be a begginer with rpg maker, but if any help is needed just ask.

So since ian66613 stoped the translation, I'll look for text extractor/injector and, since my japanese reading skills are limited, machine translate it, by now I have a version with menus, itens and skills translated, if wanted I can up it. Succepting in finding the text tool, if a translator get interest in this pm me.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:10 am

I can only wish you good luck in your endeavors, and hope that you will succeed.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Here, as I said a version with the menu, itens, skills and weapons translated, I'm still looking for the text tool, since the one I found only works with rpg 2k, 2k3 e xp... By the way does someone know a wordwrap script for vx? It would be usefull...

http://www.4shared.com/file/GE4uSRYUba/ ... _ver0.html
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doomlycupcake » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:31 pm

A error pops up that says rggs cant be found or something like that
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Silhouette » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Ah. Well, it was pretty good. It is unfortunate that there doesn't appear to be any cockvore, but it was still nice, and proved to be a wonderful learning experiences with playing japanese games with a text aggregator/translator.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Hmmm... perhaps once you figure out the kinks you can really take off with this xwrath.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 am

Great now some audino error pops up shit is broken man
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby xwrath » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm

This game has a ub scene in witch gives the missibg audio error... Is this what you talkning about?
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:21 am

I've experienced that particular audio error before. Still do, in fact.

As a side note, if development is still going, perhaps an unbirth for one of the existing characters could be unlocked when they had some fun with another, but now she is stuck inside the womb, and the one who did the unbirthing asks for your help in getting her out of there. Perhaps the kitsune?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:09 pm

This couold be fun, but I don't think anyone here have contact with the developer... For now, there isn't anything related with tje kitsune....
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 pm

I know, but if it's abandoned someday, perhaps you could try to make it happen. After all, anything can make a person give up a project, only the truly dedicated really see things through. About the character trapped inside though.... One of the shopkeepers maybe? Hmmm, since the text suggests that she's not too thrilled at the thought of swallowing mashiro, perhaps a breast vore scene is unlocked instead once your relationship with the kitsune passes a certain point. As for the shopkeeper, maybe after unlocking an alternate vore, she will eventually disappear from the shop, triggering the ub scene. Which shopkeeper though... Maybe make it depend on which one of them you have a better relationship with.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:19 am

VoreNut wrote:I know, but if it's abandoned someday, perhaps you could try to make it happen. After all, anything can make a person give up a project, only the truly dedicated really see things through. About the character trapped inside though.... One of the shopkeepers maybe? Hmmm, since the text suggests that she's not too thrilled at the thought of swallowing mashiro, perhaps a breast vore scene is unlocked instead once your relationship with the kitsune passes a certain point. As for the shopkeeper, maybe after unlocking an alternate vore, she will eventually disappear from the shop, triggering the ub scene. Which shopkeeper though... Maybe make it depend on which one of them you have a better relationship with.

As soon as anyone decompiles the original game, they'll find out how messy the original code was. It literally has to be remade from scratch if it's ported to a better RPG Maker like VX Ace. I can't imagine the original developer continuing it for much longer.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 am

ian66613 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:I know, but if it's abandoned someday, perhaps you could try to make it happen. After all, anything can make a person give up a project, only the truly dedicated really see things through. About the character trapped inside though.... One of the shopkeepers maybe? Hmmm, since the text suggests that she's not too thrilled at the thought of swallowing mashiro, perhaps a breast vore scene is unlocked instead once your relationship with the kitsune passes a certain point. As for the shopkeeper, maybe after unlocking an alternate vore, she will eventually disappear from the shop, triggering the ub scene. Which shopkeeper though... Maybe make it depend on which one of them you have a better relationship with.

As soon as anyone decompiles the original game, they'll find out how messy the original code was. It literally has to be remade from scratch if it's ported to a better RPG Maker like VX Ace. I can't imagine the original developer continuing it for much longer.

Well then, I hope that our fellow forum member manages to pull it off. That would certainly be something to remember.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:08 pm

VoreNut wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

Well then, I hope that our fellow forum member manages to pull it off. That would certainly be something to remember.

Me too, since I myself lack a lot in game making... i couldn't remake this, even the translation, I don't think I'll be doing much more beyond what is done...
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Well, I guess you could do what you can until someone decides to take up the torch.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Has anyone heard anything about this game? I can't quite navigate the website that was provided a few pages back. Needs update, soo good.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game