"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.12 FreeJpRPGmaker Vore

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 am

Yeah, how does one get this extra scene? Like klonoa said, I can only get the vore scenes, the two unbirth scenes, and the one anal. What's this breast vore or cock vore scene?

Also, is there any way to get further in the blue-hair's ub scene? I see the cervix, but all it does it make the screen move, and if I go in stealthily, the only difference is that the main character says that it wiggles at a touch.

Last thing, the readme says this is version .11, not .12. Is the link old now?
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 am

Oh, and, how do I get this "realistic mode"? I've talked to the maid and blue-hair a lot, but the layout doesn't change.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:12 am

I think the breast vore scene is not there yet - there was a post like that (describing something similar to breast vore) when you communicate with a blue-haired gal.

Who gives the anal scene, btw?

Also, I have a feeling I am missing character death here... I would rather start from a save when I am killed, than simply wake up in the bed.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:23 am

vincentvchaos wrote:Oh, and, how do I get this "realistic mode"? I've talked to the maid and blue-hair a lot, but the layout doesn't change.

I think, i got it after clearing theirs stomachs 3 or 4 times,learning the smoke bomb skill from the blue haired friend of the witch(You can use that skill in small mode, to blind the blue haired lady and enter in parts of her body) after that, the lady let you enter in her vagina without bomb, and you can enter in her womb and last, i bought the last thing at the item shop for 2500$, and by making with materials....the Pink potion.

Midir wrote:I think the breast vore scene is not there yet - there was a post like that (describing something similar to breast vore) when you communicate with a blue-haired gal.

Who gives the anal scene, btw?

Also, I have a feeling I am missing character death here... I would rather start from a save when I am killed, than simply wake up in the bed.

We didnt know for sure, but now i think that there is no breast vore, i thinked that was the unbirth of the maid because the weird form an color of her innner (I still thinking thats not her vagina....i think its Cock vore... XD)...the blue haired girl its unbirth vagina for sure...you even can enter in her womb. The anal scene its with the blue-haired lady, you become small and use the smoke bomb in her an then you can enter in her Anus...And there is no "GAME OVER" thanks to the magic of the MC, you appear in your bed after dead XD

vincentvchaos wrote:Last thing, the readme says this is version .11, not .12. Is the link old now?

The Japanese original link says "nodogade ver.0.12.exe" ....and the mediafire version its the same...meaby the Readme its telling you whats the difference with the ver0.11....for things like this is why still searching the original web of the games, to see new releases and all the version of the game, but still no luck
sommion
Participator

Re: "Silicone ro ma gaでのと"ver0.12 Japanese FreeRPGmaker Vore

Postby therusted » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:18 pm

sommion wrote:
therusted wrote:u got the title wrong but i wont blame u since the video has the wrong title too,i cant fully read it but its something like "mashiro's exploration record"

the site were the game is being released and more size fetish games
http://pele.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/e ... 410590236/

there is a boob vore scene with itori and a small anal vore scene with ansho
all scenes are written in the readme

damn...i dont know how to travel in those pages....where i must look when they release a new version?

And who are itori and Ansho?...Itory its the maid(i think its not a boob vore...its a cock vore lol) and Ansho the blue haired lady?

P.D:the thing of the name almost i know it....but now you say it...i going to change it ^^

on those pages u must check all the posts for links since u cant read japanese and when it gets to 1000 posts u must go to the next(【縮小学園】サイズフェチゲー総合15【てのひらに世界を】)since its 14 now,next one will be 15

mashiro is the protagonist
nino is the maid in the second floor
itori is the blue haired girl in the frst floor
anjou is the red haired girl in the first floor(i misspelled her name sorry)
hibana is the cute white haired girl in the first floor
subaru is the girl with a hat in the next house to the west

u can get eaten by the girls in the shop if u use the minimini(ミニミニ) skill,just saying so ppl wont miss this

EDIT:there is breast vore,i already got this scene and i already gave u the link to the site
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby mimiru888 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:57 am

Has anyone gotten to the scene where you're super small inside of The Maid's stomach?

I've searched all around and even opened it up in RPG Maker, there isn't an exit on the map... I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing; Bout the only thing I can think is collect all the things and die...

What are the 2 coins (the $2500 item) at the shop? Are they used for anything? I bought them, but they're always greyed out for me.

Also, how the hell do you get into the blue haired girls womb? I've gotten 3 different dialogues and all that inside her, but now when I go up and 'touch' her cervix the rumble noise plays and the map shakes, but no dialogue or anything happens...
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby sommion » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 am

mimiru888 wrote:Also, how the hell do you get into the blue haired girls womb? I've gotten 3 different dialogues and all that inside her, but now when I go up and 'touch' her cervix the rumble noise plays and the map shakes, but no dialogue or anything happens...

have you used the smoke bomb on her to ambush her mouth, anus, and vagina?

[quote="mimiru888"]Has anyone gotten to the scene where you're super small inside of The Maid's stomach?

I've searched all around and even opened it up in RPG Maker, there isn't an exit on the map... I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing; Bout the only thing I can think is collect all the things and die...

yes, there is no escape, you have to die...but its a necesary scenario for get her realistic mode, no go tho the shop and make the Pink potion with materials(you can only make 2 items..the one with a picture of a runner, and the potion)
sommion
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:24 am

Hmm, I'm feeling like an idiot right now. D: I've been in all the girls' stomachs at least five times, I've snuck in Itori for her unbirth scene multiple times, and I bought that last thing at the item shop for 2500. I've been able to do Itori's unbirth scene with Subaru, but I can't get in her womb, and nobody's body is changing for me, except for Anjou, because she's mean, and the maid, because she was saying she was trying to make it harder. I don't understand what the pink potion does, though. Itori won't unbirth me unless I have Subaru; she just eats me when I shrink, smooshes me with her breasts when I do the second option when I'm normal sized, and eats me with the first.

I hate to sound like I'm whining or anything. I just hate to think I'm missing out on all these great scenes. D:
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 am

Oops. Didn't refresh fast enough.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 am

sommion wrote:have you used the smoke bomb on her to ambush her mouth, anus, and vagina?

Yeah, I have, actually. I'm getting ready to grab Subaru and try using that ointment or whatever that way, but I haven't had any luck yet. Also, what about the maid? There's a whole at the end of her scene that opens up, and she pushes you out. Is that all that happens with that?
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

vincentvchaos wrote:
sommion wrote:have you used the smoke bomb on her to ambush her mouth, anus, and vagina?

Yeah, I have, actually. I'm getting ready to grab Subaru and try using that ointment or whatever that way, but I haven't had any luck yet. Also, what about the maid? There's a whole at the end of her scene that opens up, and she pushes you out. Is that all that happens with that?

Humm..dude, you know there is an edit button right?, no need to do triple post

Midir wrote:
Masuo15 wrote:
Midir wrote:For people who do not know how to do automatic translation...try Chiitrans - https://code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/downloads/list

Translation is not perfect, but it's enough to understand what's going on...

PS. Another suggestion - do not use tosarei. It just makes it boring...

And your only using the goggle translation with chiitrans?, becuase it only give me two translations and one of them always say it couldn't translate.

You can use other translators too, there is rather a big list in there

Any advice on wich one or where to download it?, right now I only have the google one in that program and its pretty darn usefull cause I was used to manually translate with google already, but I been looking for a little better translator. and it sounds liek you already have a preferences on one to run with the program.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby sommion » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:54 am

People, i just checked and its true, the mediafire link its the 0.11, meaby thats why people are having troubles getting the new scenes...here new link with the 0.12

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5d7lz ... r.0.12.rar

EDIT:MAIN POST ALSO EDITED
Last edited by sommion on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sommion
Participator

Postby Midir » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:04 am

Masuo15 wrote:And your only using the goggle translation with chiitrans?, becuase it only give me two translations and one of them always say it couldn't translate.

You can use other translators too, there is rather a big list in there[/quote]

Any advice on wich one or where to download it?, right now I only have the google one in that program and its pretty darn usefull cause I was used to manually translate with google already, but I been looking for a little better translator. and it sounds liek you already have a preferences on one to run with the program.[/quote]

Nu, I mean, chiitrans uses different translations software - all of them are online. So chiitrans sends text to some other websites, and then gives you the result. You do not download them. It wouldn't work if you have no internet connection.

I just add additional translators in the options. Microsoft translator is pretty interesting. Honyaku is the best, I think.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:21 am

Does anyone here wann translate it? Cause i don't have internet conection at home so can't use on line translators, i'm kind of wanna do it, but my japanese is only katakana/hiragana so with the great amount of text in this and with my skills it would take months... Ah by the way already translated the menus, next will be database things like skills and itens (i am doing for practice after all). So are there any people with real translating skills? This looks very interesting, so would like see it translated...
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mimiru888 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 am

Word of warning... Don't use the the two acid resisting items while doing the Maid realistic cock vore(?) or whatever kind of scene it is. It's actually impossible to get out without dying in a few different various ways, and you don't take ANY damage if you use those items...
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:12 am

xwrath wrote:Does anyone here wann translate it? Cause i don't have internet conection at home so can't use on line translators, i'm kind of wanna do it, but my japanese is only katakana/hiragana so with the great amount of text in this and with my skills it would take months... Ah by the way already translated the menus, next will be database things like skills and itens (i am doing for practice after all). So are there any people with real translating skills? This looks very interesting, so would like see it translated...

I would love to, but is it possible to decompile it?... Or do we have a source? Or can we contact an author at least?...
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:44 am

Midir wrote:For people who do not know how to do automatic translation...try Chiitrans - https://code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/downloads/list

Translation is not perfect, but it's enough to understand what's going on...

PS. Another suggestion - do not use tosarei. It just makes it boring...

How do I use this at all? I don't have any AGTH things. I have no ruby script game stuff either, so I can't get past this dialog:

Searching for ANYTHING at all gives an error "Unclosed String." Also can't download EDICT File, since it could not be found (Even though it says the EDICT was created at a certain time with X entries)

Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Midir » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 am

Ehh not sure...it works ok in my case...maybe try installing Chitrans 1.16 instead~
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:19 am

Midir wrote:Ehh not sure...it works ok in my case...maybe try installing Chitrans 1.16 instead~

There is no 1.16 on the downloads list with "All Downloads" selected:

https://code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/do ... nloadCount
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Midir » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:24 am

https://sites.google.com/site/chiitranslator/eng -- I am using this one. It's older so I gave link to chiitrans2 but I never tried chiitrans2 myself, being fully satisfied with version 1..

I think your problem was incorrect installation most likely..
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game