"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.12 FreeJpRPGmaker Vore

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Also, holding control will fast forward text until a choice is needed. Makes it easier to repeat stuff to get those much needed romance points.

You will also sometimes get "Anal Vore" if you walk in front of Anju while shrunken. (You can't get out save for the way you came in.) Using the sneak skill mentioned earlier (The purple cloud-like thing) you can also do various unaware options with the other girls (Anju doesn't work, the first time you go in front of her while stealth, she'll make note she can see through it.) You can do Anal Vore with Itou using the stealth spell. Take note that anything that is not a standard choice (IE: Stealth, or with the party member girl) will take you to the old version, and may crash the game with some choices inside said old versions.

We can't submit bug reports to the developer of the game unless our IPs originate from Japan, sadly.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Oh well, at least we can enjoy what we have right?

Would be interesting if the stealth allowed you to go inside your party member if she's not in your party, eh?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Wish I could visit that JP forum. how many rpg vore games might have there? A Gold Mine I tell ya!
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 pm

If I could get the tilesets, sprites, portraits they used (and in proper import compatibility) I could do up an English version within a week or so. (The whole thing with the POV / zooming throat picture isn't really needed anyway, and that's one of the most complex things the game has. The bit with the womanhood closing in on you? Yeah, that's just a teleport with a fancy transition.)

Teleports aren't usually a problem. As I said on the previous page, the thing most people get tripped up on are variables and checking them, even if the code is easy to implement, it seems a lot of people end up mucking something up. An example is below on how certain things work in this game alone:

Itori RP > 50 >> Variable womb_Unlock_Itori = 1

womb_Unlock_Itori > 0 >> Choice 1 = Eat_me_2_Itori

Itori_Womb_visit_Ct > 10 >> Variable womb_Unlock_Itori_Core = 1

womb_Unlock_Itori_Core > 0 && itori_Womb_Core_visit_ct > 0 && Choice 1 = Eat_me_2_Itori && Itori RP > 80 >> Choice 1 = love_Mode_Itori_Ch1

It looks complex, but that's because turning on love mode for choice 1 require more than one variable to be at X amount, or true. To do this, you need to set up multiple tabs for the same event tile (IE: NPC Interaction) when you do this, the game will check the conditions momentarily for every tab on that tile when you interact with it, then... if certain tabs are met, then those tabs execute. If some aren't, those tabs are ignored. But, what even MORE people trip up on is DISABLING the other tabs when a certain NEW choice is true. There's another RPG Maker game on this forum (A recent one) that has this problem where you can talk about X to someone, but when you've already talked about that, it still talks to you like you've never done that before, it just keeps repeating it over and over. There's also a steam trading card that illustrates a chest giving infinite potions because someone forgot to make a variable check to see if you've already looted that chest. The example below is how you would go about doing that. (Note, this requires you to enable manual code input, so that you can type code lines in, otherwise it won't work out too well.)

Code: Select all
if (love_Mode_Itori_Ch1 = true) { // Since this tab is included before this event, the tab is always active, we need this here.
    Array choices_Itori[] {
        1 = "Would you please eat me~? <3",
        2 = "I'd like to huggle your bosom.",
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
        4 = "Nothing, just saying hello."
    }
} else { // Since this tab is run even if the above is false, we need the defaults.
    Array choices_Itori[] {
        1 = "Would you eat me?",
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
    }
}

The other option, to bypass the whole "Sprite" and "Tileset" thing is to make models in 3D Engines like Blender. Although coding in those engines takes a lot more skill and effort usually, due to vectors, camera angles, camera control-ability, etc. besides, graphics aren't everything, especially when you have a good imagination.
Last edited by ian66613 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:46 pm

I noticed that stealth doesn't work on the maid, or is that a glitch or something?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:52 pm

VoreNut wrote:I noticed that stealth doesn't work on the maid, or is that a glitch or something?

it's probably because she leaves or can't be gone into a lot over the course of the "Story." At the end of the "0.12" Game version, she should be permanently gone from the home (You should have love mode itori unlocked, both first and second options with hearts.)

The white-haired girl and crimson-haired girl I don't believe have any interactions other than oral vore (and the secret anal vore when being shrunk and walking in front of the crimson-haired girl, it's random.) I memory edited everyone's romance points to 999, only Itori seemed to be effected by higher than 140 points. (She'll let you grab her bosom during the let's chat option at that point.) Behind the house of the 7-Tailed fox, there seems to be a field of some sorts, but the door can't be opened yet. (Using cheat engine to memory edit RPG Maker VX / ace games: ((Value * 2) + 1) = What you search for. After editing the memory value for romance points, LEAVE THE ROOM, before re-opening the book. Game will crash otherwise.)
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:21 am

ian66613 wrote:If I could get the tilesets, sprites, portraits they used (and in proper import compatibility) I could do up an English version within a week or so. (The whole thing with the POV / zooming throat picture isn't really needed anyway, and that's one of the most complex things the game has. The bit with the womanhood closing in on you? Yeah, that's just a teleport with a fancy transition.)

Teleports aren't usually a problem. As I said on the previous page, the thing most people get tripped up on are variables and checking them, even if the code is easy to implement, it seems a lot of people end up mucking something up. An example is below on how certain things work in this game alone:

womb_Unlock_Itori_Core > 0 && itori_Womb_Core_visit_ct > 0 && Choice 1 = Eat_me_2_Itori && Itori RP > 80 >> Choice 1 = love_Mode_Itori_Ch1

It looks complex, but that's because turning on love mode for choice 1 require more than one variable to be at X amount, or true. To do this, you need to set up multiple tabs for the same event tile (IE: NPC Interaction) when you do this, the game will check the conditions momentarily for every tab on that tile when you interact with it, then... if certain tabs are met, then those tabs execute. If some aren't, those tabs are ignored. But, what even MORE people trip up on is DISABLING the other tabs when a certain NEW choice is true. There's another RPG Maker game on this forum (A recent one) that has this problem where you can talk about X to someone, but when you've already talked about that, it still talks to you like you've never done that before, it just keeps repeating it over and over. There's also a steam trading card that illustrates a chest giving infinite potions because someone forgot to make a variable check to see if you've already looted that chest. The example below is how you would go about doing that. (Note, this requires you to enable manual code input, so that you can type code lines in, otherwise it won't work out too well.)

if (love_Mode_Itori_Ch1 = true) { // Since this tab is included before this event, the tab is always active, we need this here.
    Array choices_Itori[] {
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
    }
} else { // Since this tab is run even if the above is false, we need the defaults.
    Array choices_Itori[] {
        1 = "Would you eat me?",
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
    }
}

The other option, to bypass the whole "Sprite" and "Tileset" thing is to make models in 3D Engines like Blender. Although coding in those engines takes a lot more skill and effort usually, due to vectors, camera angles, camera control-ability, etc. besides, graphics aren't everything, especially when you have a good imagination.

Just one week? that's incredible!!!! If you use "RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter" you can extract all the files inside game.rgss2a, and edit the game in vx. I used it in order to translate the menu and some items... By the way this game is very huge, Nino has 31 event pages, anju 8, hibana 9 and itori 12.For the maps they are 162...
If you can't find the decrypter, I could sendi it to you.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 am

xwrath wrote:
ian66613 wrote:If I could get the tilesets, sprites, portraits they used (and in proper import compatibility) I could do up an English version within a week or so. (The whole thing with the POV / zooming throat picture isn't really needed anyway, and that's one of the most complex things the game has. The bit with the womanhood closing in on you? Yeah, that's just a teleport with a fancy transition.)

Array choices_Itori[] {
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
    }
    Array choices_Itori[] {
        1 = "Would you eat me?",
        3 = "I'd like to chat.",
    }
}

Just one week? that's incredible!!!! If you use "RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter" you can extract all the files inside game.rgss2a, and edit the game in vx. I used it in order to translate the menu and some items... By the way this game is very huge, Nino has 31 event pages, anju 8, hibana 9 and itori 12.For the maps they are 162...
If you can't find the decrypter, I could sendi it to you.

the first one in google links to a file that no longer exists, or requires sign up to view so hit me with it in Private Message. I'd have to re-write it from the ground up, since you can't really import the project file directly to VX ACE I'm sure.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am

Looks like I can't PM you, can I send it here? And about import to vx ace, I have found something about converting it, it's in the previous pages.

Edit: I'm using internet from smart phone, since I don't have conection at home, it's so slow I can't add the file (and it's just a 300kb one) I'll have to send it when I go to university, something like 08:00PM (around here now is ~04:00 AM)...
Last edited by xwrath on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:10 am

xwrath wrote:Looks like I can't PM you, can I send it here?

Try again. I had it off for reasons. I'm also trying to find a zoom-in to map system, because I forgot the zoom for VXAce only works on animations / images in-engine. So you have to rely on third-party scripts for an on-map zoom. The one the game uses isn't the one by MGC that's for sure.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:16 am

OKAY SO. I found out what Zoom system the original developer was using, it's Zeus18's, which is the most compact zoom script in the world for RPGMaker. It also has an animation system, hence why you see the zoom work without a fading during womb events.

I've already got a test of the game and it's minimizing system in place. You can preview it here (No NPCs, only the house so far), and yes, this only took me about 30 minutes to set up, although I haven't yet to import all the tiles needed, I did find all the sprites, tiles, etc. within the decompiled wishy-washy stuff (And because I forgot I had bought VX, so I could easily see the scripts, etc. used.) When I took a look at all the variables and switches the original developer had made, I shook my head in disbelief that they even got this far in development. The code was slightly messy, not compact, etc. The guy is using the original VX though, so I should cut them some slack. VX Ace is leaps and bounds easier / better.

When I finish the porting, you might be wondering about a few things I may have left out or accidentally added from what I know currently about "Secret" things that other people don't know. Please be aware that these are all intentional, and I won't update the game past what the developer has already included. (With the exception of the second breast area in Itori, which SHOULD have been in his demo, but it's broken / buggy.)

Another couple things to note with this version:
  1. No Anti-Aliasing - This was a feature I was debating to put into due to the zooming feature. But because there are so many pixel-tastic games out there, I decided to leave it be.
  2. Frame Rate Dropping while Mini - This is an issue where I also debated on putting the script in that "Solved" this issue. The script the developer used was meant to force the frame rate to 60 when they called upon a refresh_rate script. This was included with a bunch of untranslated non-english scripts, so I couldn't be bothered to deal with it.
ian66613
---

Postby firelordzx5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 am

I believe I had discovered the "actors"

http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_actor_f.html the Site in Japanese by the way.

EDIT: I'm trying to find that Innerbody used in it, so far, I got nothing. it's probably custom made.
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

This game looks amazing. We NEED a English translation *o*
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Pou28 wrote:This game looks amazing. We NEED a English translation *o*

I started working on it a couple posts above yours. It'll use RPG Maker VX Ace, because remaking the game from scratch is a lot easier than messing around in the original. It has a lot of unused choices, unused tilesets, unused variables (Even though they are set via certain events we can do.) By re-doing it from scratch, I can clean the code easily, and do things that possibly the developer didn't think of doing.

For instance, did you know that there are THREE (Yes, THREE) Mini spells that have the same effect (Except one, which is used in an event we don't have yet) as each-other? I just put the NPCs themselves into the house, you can't talk to them yet, but Sparks does follow you around like she does in the original.

The decompiler I used has all the actor sprites, actor portraits, and even some unused portraits and duplicates.
ian66613
---

Postby firelordzx5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:25 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Pou28 wrote:This game looks amazing. We NEED a English translation *o*

I started working on it a couple posts above yours. It'll use RPG Maker VX Ace, because remaking the game from scratch is a lot easier than messing around in the original. It has a lot of unused choices, unused tilesets, unused variables (Even though they are set via certain events we can do.) By re-doing it from scratch, I can clean the code easily, and do things that possibly the developer didn't think of doing.

For instance, did you know that there are THREE (Yes, THREE) Mini spells that have the same effect (Except one, which is used in an event we don't have yet) as each-other? I just put the NPCs themselves into the house, you can't talk to them yet, but Sparks does follow you around like she does in the original.

The decompiler I used has all the actor sprites, actor portraits, and even some unused portraits and duplicates.

those are probarbly for more content, when 0.13 come outs, you will see different spells and new characters but three spells of the same effect? really?
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 pm

I've done everything possible in the current version, now to wait for the next update or so.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:27 pm

VoreNut wrote:I've done everything possible in the current version, now to wait for the next update or so.

I would too, but i don't understand japanese ^^

And i don't want to go through the game without knowing the story :/
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Pou28 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:I've done everything possible in the current version, now to wait for the next update or so.

I would too, but i don't understand japanese ^^

And i don't want to go through the game without knowing the story :/

I'm working on the stomach dungeon now for the tutorial / intro. With some fancy tileset switching magic that VX ACE can do unlike VX could, this will turn out a lot easier. The only problem I've run into so far is that the game doesn't like me transporting the player around after Nino has eaten them.

Edit: Finally fixed the whole nino problem. Preview 2 is now here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ed143ynnam10o1 (House can't be explored yet, have to finish tutorial.)

Note that until the actual tutorial is finished, you cannot complete the internals here at all until I fix the absence of damage inducing maps. (I may just do damage tiles instead or something because an entire stummy won't always damage you, walking in the acids would. This way, it'd be easier to get those Romance Points.) So far, the code is a lot less messy, and takes up a lot less visual space too (Until I get more events and stuff lined up.)

The story is actually remarkably cute / simple. I don't really want to spoil it for you, but if you WANT to know why stuff happens:
Spoiler: show
Mashiro is a fairy looking for magic crystals / dust to help her gain her powers back. After finding dust / crystals inside the various women around her, she is now living with the residents of this cliffside inn along with her older sister Itori. Anju is the leading wo-man of the group, since she is constantly challenging Mashiro to be better than her, often causing more trouble for Mashiro than it's worth. Although it doesn't seem to be a problem really, since Mashiro has taken a liking to being digested, crushed, smothered, unbirthed, over and over and over and over again. From what I understand, Mashiro is "Reborn" as fairy crystals / dust when she is absorbed. When the fiary dust exits the predator, her body takes time to reform and respawn her. There isn't much else than that, but I'm sure the developer will expand on it, including rival fairies, etc. with actual game over screens considering they want fairy dust / crystals too.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh wait, I haven't crafted anything or gotten Sparks eaten by Nino. Although.... Perhaps after getting Sparks out of Nino, it'd be an idea to have her friendlier with you out of gratitude, maybe give you a choice when you talk to her such as vore, anal vore, breast vore, and unbirth, the good stuff.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 pm

VoreNut wrote:Oh wait, I haven't crafted anything or gotten Sparks eaten by Nino. Although.... Perhaps after getting Sparks out of Nino, it'd be an idea to have her friendlier with you out of gratitude, maybe give you a choice when you talk to her such as vore, anal vore, breast vore, and unbirth, the good stuff.

the problem is that Anju (Red Girl) and Spark (White Girl) are not even done yet, there is nothing more but simple oral vore and Anju's Anal Vore.
firelordzx5
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game