"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.12 FreeJpRPGmaker Vore

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 pm

firelordzx5 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Oh wait, I haven't crafted anything or gotten Sparks eaten by Nino. Although.... Perhaps after getting Sparks out of Nino, it'd be an idea to have her friendlier with you out of gratitude, maybe give you a choice when you talk to her such as vore, anal vore, breast vore, and unbirth, the good stuff.

the problem is that Anju (Red Girl) and Spark (White Girl) are not even done yet, there is nothing more but simple oral vore and Anju's Anal Vore.

I know, it's just something that could be added by the creator or ian66613 if the creator drops it. But now that I think about it, a "realistic mode" could be triggered by getting fully unbirthed by classic Sparks. Speaking of classic, it would be a good idea to have a dialogue choice to do classic on "realistic mode" characters, for the nostalgia value. One more thing I've been wondering, what is up with the 7-tailed kitsune? Is she teasing you or just reluctant to have fun with you at this current update?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:59 pm

I believe that is more.

"Are you Crazy!" or "No I won't eat you!" or something like that judging by the expresion of her portrait
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 pm

VoreNut wrote:
firelordzx5 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Oh wait, I haven't crafted anything or gotten Sparks eaten by Nino. Although.... Perhaps after getting Sparks out of Nino, it'd be an idea to have her friendlier with you out of gratitude, maybe give you a choice when you talk to her such as vore, anal vore, breast vore, and unbirth, the good stuff.

the problem is that Anju (Red Girl) and Spark (White Girl) are not even done yet, there is nothing more but simple oral vore and Anju's Anal Vore.

I know, it's just something that could be added by the creator or ian66613 if the creator drops it. But now that I think about it, a "realistic mode" could be triggered by getting fully unbirthed by classic Sparks. Speaking of classic, it would be a good idea to have a dialogue choice to do classic on "realistic mode" characters, for the nostalgia value. One more thing I've been wondering, what is up with the 7-tailed kitsune? Is she teasing you or just reluctant to have fun with you at this current update?

She isn't teasing you. You're teasing her.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Makes sense. Hmmm... I suppose that at some point during the updates Mashiro will have to convince her that it would be good fun for her to do so, or convince her eventually that it would feel good for the kitsune to feel Mashiro exploring her innards. Alternatively, to get used to Mashiro being inside her, the foxgirl could try inserting mashiro into her pussy, which would be required to unlock her vore scene. Of course you would have to improve your relationship with her first. How's that for an idea, especially since there are no characters that have unbirth before vore. Breast vore is another alternative, the difference from itou being that she can let you out of her breasts if you want to.

As for Anju, perhaps give her an unbirth scene unlocked by being a certain level or something like that.

As for the mention of other fairies in future updates, perhaps make it so if they digest Mashiro, instead of a game over, she reforms with a percentage of her health missing instead? After all, they absorb fairy dust and crystals to grow stronger.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 pm

VoreNut wrote:Makes sense. Hmmm... I suppose that at some point during the updates Mashiro will have to convince her that it would be good fun for her to do so, or convince her eventually that it would feel good for the kitsune to feel Mashiro exploring her innards. Alternatively, to get used to Mashiro being inside her, the foxgirl could try inserting mashiro into her pussy, which would be required to unlock her vore scene. Of course you would have to improve your relationship with her first. How's that for an idea, especially since there are no characters that have unbirth before vore. Breast vore is another alternative, the difference from itou being that she can let you out of her breasts if you want to.

As for Anju, perhaps give her an unbirth scene unlocked by being a certain level or something like that.

As for the mention of other fairies in future updates, perhaps make it so if they digest Mashiro, instead of a game over, she reforms with a percentage of her health missing instead? After all, they absorb fairy dust and crystals to grow stronger.

We'll see what happens. So I decided to add tile damages for internal stuff on certain tiles. The last thing I need to get working, is the respawn system. Right now Mashiro just stays at 0 HP forever. I can't get a script working that keeps forever checking for Mashiro's HP to drop to 0 or lower for some reason, so I'm asking the RPG Maker forums.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:37 pm

ian66613 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Makes sense. Hmmm... I suppose that at some point during the updates Mashiro will have to convince her that it would be good fun for her to do so, or convince her eventually that it would feel good for the kitsune to feel Mashiro exploring her innards. Alternatively, to get used to Mashiro being inside her, the foxgirl could try inserting mashiro into her pussy, which would be required to unlock her vore scene. Of course you would have to improve your relationship with her first. How's that for an idea, especially since there are no characters that have unbirth before vore. Breast vore is another alternative, the difference from itou being that she can let you out of her breasts if you want to.

We'll see what happens. So I decided to add tile damages for internal stuff on certain tiles. The last thing I need to get working, is the respawn system. Right now Mashiro just stays at 0 HP forever. I can't get a script working that keeps forever checking for Mashiro's HP to drop to 0 or lower for some reason, so I'm asking the RPG Maker forums.

Can't you uncheck k.o by slip damage in database and create a common event wich is activatf when hp = 1, than recover party. Doesn't this work?
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 pm

xwrath wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

Can't you uncheck k.o by slip damage in database and create a common event wich is activatf when hp = 1, than recover party. Doesn't this work?

No, because currently, the game thinks Mashiro doesn't even exist.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 am

What I've seen so far in games in which the charcter respawn is the respawn event starting with the condition hp=<1, so, is there a way to make the tile damage don't kill her, just bring hp to 1, and so you could use the idea from before?
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:09 am

xwrath wrote:What I've seen so far in games in which the charcter respawn is the respawn event starting with the condition hp=<1, so, is there a way to make the tile damage don't kill her, just bring hp to 1, and so you could use the idea from before?

Its not even neccesary, you just require some time grinding, its pretty easy to just stay in the stomach and collect the little white things to level up, keep healing and just make it to the intestines or be digested and repeat. Besides, if there was such thing ,we would miss the dialogues.

Spoiler: show
And Im still ont sure but the only way I cound made it OUT of the blue hair girl's vagina was because I was crushed to death, otherwise it was just an endless cycle, I dont know if Im running an outdated version or I miss something but for me, find a death event was freaking lucky to get out and unstuck.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:21 am

Hmm, for those of you who are saying that Nino's unbirth is really cock vore, I have a different ides. The first cervix leads to the womb, whereas the second one puts you in the fallopian tubes. Make sense to you?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 am

VoreNut wrote:Hmm, for those of you who are saying that Nino's unbirth is really cock vore, I have a different ides. The first cervix leads to the womb, whereas the second one puts you in the fallopian tubes. Make sense to you?

I know it's not, but I like to imagine it's cock vore.

Not nearly enough of it in vore games.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Hmm, for those of you who are saying that Nino's unbirth is really cock vore, I have a different ides. The first cervix leads to the womb, whereas the second one puts you in the fallopian tubes. Make sense to you?

I know it's not, but I like to imagine it's cock vore.

Not nearly enough of it in vore games.

To each their own, but I'd like to stick to what I believe. After all, the imagination paints some vivid pictures if you let it. Although, the "room" with the two cervixes could be the womb, with one leading to a pool of amniotic fluid, and the other to the fallopian tubes.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:27 am

She has a dummy cervix from what the translation explains, it states that falling for it just gets you turned into lubricant and sexual enzymes. Probably what's known as the A-spot, which can be milked for wetness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_f ... enous_zone
Cilis
Participator

Postby eiyashou » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 am

Hi, I'd like to help by clearing some things up using some kanji knowledge + some machine translation

The white hair girl's name is "Hibana," "spark" is the result of a machine translator not recognizing that it is a name.

Some of the game text shows that Nino and Itori, possibly others, can change the shape of their bodies. If you interact with Nino's first cervix she tells you that it's a dummy (fake) set up to punish "the impatient princess." The far one is real and Mashiro can sleep as Nino's baby for 12000 experience points.

No more than 12 affection score is required for any of the rank-up modes. It is also required that Mashiro's level is higher than a certain point. Level 18 will access all events.

The blue item "tosarei" reduces the damage to Mashiro, the readme implies it's only here for faster testing.

I see someone is remaking the game with their own RPG maker. I do not know exactly the rules/etiquette of Japanese BBS systems, but if you would like to do more beyond a simple translation such as adding your own events, I would recommend the safest option, to use your own scenario and characters, because the scenario of this game belongs to the creators.
eiyashou
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:05 am

i really like the concept of the game but non-fatal (or at least no permanent death) is a turn-off for me
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:15 am

eiyashou wrote:I see someone is remaking the game with their own RPG maker. I do not know exactly the rules/etiquette of Japanese BBS systems, but if you would like to do more beyond a simple translation such as adding your own events, I would recommend the safest option, to use your own scenario and characters, because the scenario of this game belongs to the creators.

Are you the original developer of the game? :V
ian66613
---

Postby firelordzx5 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:18 am

ian66613 wrote:
eiyashou wrote:I see someone is remaking the game with their own RPG maker. I do not know exactly the rules/etiquette of Japanese BBS systems, but if you would like to do more beyond a simple translation such as adding your own events, I would recommend the safest option, to use your own scenario and characters, because the scenario of this game belongs to the creators.

I don't think so, If he is, then he could have know the Rules of Copyright of Japanese's content
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

firelordzx5 wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

I don't think so, If he is, then he could have know the Rules of Copyright of Japanese's content

I'd like to point out that some japanese MMOs use stuff from the USA for free that have copyrights, etc. Because USA Copyright Law doesn't work there :V Why doesn't it work? Because if the developer doesn't publish there, then it's free for them to use. (Likewise, if someone doesn't publish in the USA, the person forfeits copyright enforcement in the USA.)

A lot of people in the USA can use touhou references as such, because ZUN doesn't publish here. But if you're really hellbent on it, I can start my own no-gameovers story which I can make a lot quicker because I won't do anything with HP and whatnot.
ian66613
---

Postby eiyashou » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Nope, not hellbent on anything, didn't mean to sound so serious! Maybe a little paranoid since I know that people on Nico don't like when others distribute ZUN's original resources.

Whatever you end up doing, good luck!
eiyashou
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 pm

eiyashou wrote:Hi, I'd like to help by clearing some things up using some kanji knowledge + some machine translation

The white hair girl's name is "Hibana," "spark" is the result of a machine translator not recognizing that it is a name.

Some of the game text shows that Nino and Itori, possibly others, can change the shape of their bodies. If you interact with Nino's first cervix she tells you that it's a dummy (fake) set up to punish "the impatient princess." The far one is real and Mashiro can sleep as Nino's baby for 12000 experience points.

No more than 12 affection score is required for any of the rank-up modes. It is also required that Mashiro's level is higher than a certain point. Level 18 will access all events.

The blue item "tosarei" reduces the damage to Mashiro, the readme implies it's only here for faster testing.

I see someone is remaking the game with their own RPG maker. I do not know exactly the rules/etiquette of Japanese BBS systems, but if you would like to do more beyond a simple translation such as adding your own events, I would recommend the safest option, to use your own scenario and characters, because the scenario of this game belongs to the creators.

I see, well any way this is, it was well done. I only put my own hypotheses because I cannot read japanese text. As for the copyright thing that eiyashou is talking about, a few references to someone else's work should be perfectly fine as long as there isn't a blatant ripoff.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game